The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts into a gooey puddle of fear and wishfulness

SB and FD!! Do you see this? This is how you get a girl to behave!!! With promises of deliciousness like this.

Nevermind. Neither of you could ever pull off what Luna and Vail do without trying.

You say that like I need any help, kiddo. I don't even have to touch you and you know it.

also you owe me a thread idea.

-chuckles-

and man was not meant to have the power Luna and Vail have. Tis why it was given to woman.

LT :

I will go dancing with you Nina.

Melts into a gooey puddle of fear and wishfulness

SB and FD!! Do you see this? This is how you get a girl to behave!!! With promises of deliciousness like this.

Nevermind. Neither of you could ever pull off what Luna and Vail do without trying.

Having a vagina gives her an unfair advantage.

But I think I do okay for my penisy ways.

Damn woman. Warn a person. You know so they can breathe afterward.

You say that like I need any help, kiddo. I don't even have to touch you and you know it.

also you owe me a thread idea.

-chuckles-

and man was not meant to have the power Luna and Vail have. Tis why it was given to woman.

LT :

I will go dancing with you Nina.

I'll work on it.
Both the thread idea
And being able to resist being shut down cause that three word thing has got to be killed. :D

Having a vagina gives her an unfair advantage.

But I think I do okay for my penisy ways.

Eh. It's not too shabby.
Now march that hot ass over to the school and post.

giggles-

thankyou.

Oh good.

After those pictures I would do more than dance. -growls-

Oh who am I kidding? I would have before hand!

Snow? Is there snow where you are???

Hullo dear. You missed the conversation about bratty girls. A favorite subject around here. I am sure you have something to add.

-grins-

Damn woman. Warn a person. You know so they can breathe afterward.

I'll work on it.
Both the thread idea
And being able to resist being shut down cause that three word thing has got to be killed. :D

Eh. It's not too shabby.
Now march that hot ass over to the school and post.

I will poke you later kiddo. I wasn't even talking about those words... but they are fun too. I am just fond of stopping bratty girls in their tracks. It is a gift I guess.

-snickers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back