The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might go black friday shopping this year..

JUST so you can buy me some size 6 black lace boy shorts from Victoria Secret??
Thank you Kitty Twin!!

:D

LAST THOUGHT??

Of course, the patient male would do that to me. Of course he would. I think he hates me. I really, really do.

Someone else got there first ... still. I flash my teeth with a predatory grin.

"Here kitty." Perhaps not the best choice, but no one has ever accused me of being a hunter.

cuddles a choco kitteh while debating the next bit of writing owed.

LT?

Oh damn...how do I get myself into these sorts of things???

Purrs in her lap softly, looking at Erlind and blushing a bit. Nibbles a Luna.

Purrs in her lap softly, looking at Erlind and blushing a bit. Nibbles a Luna.

I advance in the beautiful feminine felinesque form.

"I suspect Luna may be a fibber," I inform her politely as I step up to her.

I quickly close the distance between us and my lips find her ear. Quiet words.

"I believe you had a teeth related request, Neko," comes the whisper dark and insidious. I bite down on my chosen ear, gently, but possessively.

I advance in the beautiful feminine felinesque form.

"I suspect Luna may be a fibber," I inform her politely as I step up to her.

I quickly close the distance between us and my lips find her ear. Quiet words.

"I believe you had a teeth related request, Neko," comes the whisper dark and insidious. I bite down on my chosen ear, gently, but possessively.

Tilts her head softly at Erlind, and blinks, watching him intensely as she heard his words, goosebumps developing a bit on her skin. As she felt his teeth she gasped, arching her back as she whimpered, letting her eyes close for a brief moment.

-hugs and kisses temple and just grin-

You like making me blush huh.

*cuddles in and nibbles neck*

Yes. Yes i do.

Tis fun...and fairly entertaining.

I like it lots...

;)

whispers in your ear

plus my brain thinks that if your face blushes, imagine what else i could turn that delicious shade of pink...

wide happy grin

Tilts her head softly at Erlind, and blinks, watching him intensely as she heard his words, goosebumps developing a bit on her skin. As she felt his teeth she gasped, arching her back as she whimpered, letting her eyes close for a brief moment.

I firmly grasp the arm opposite the ear I have and pull her close against me. I hold her there. Normal time on the forums is usually spent as the person I normally act as, but there are nights something more akin to my threads shines through.

"You need to be specific when you say things like that. By whom? How long? How hard? While doing what?" I bite back down a little harder this time pushing past pressure briefly into pain.

"Tell me, Neko."

*cuddles in and nibbles neck*

Yes. Yes i do.

Tis fun...and fairly entertaining.

I like it lots...

;)

whispers in your ear

plus my brain thinks that if your face blushes, imagine what else i could turn that delicious shade of pink...

wide happy grin

-giggles-

You know what?

I break out in flushed pink and red splotches... i do.

I firmly grasp the arm opposite the ear I have and pull her close against me. I hold her there. Normal time on the forums is usually spent as the person I normally act as, but there are nights something more akin to my threads shines through.

"You need to be specific when you say things like that. By whom? How long? How hard? While doing what?" I bite back down a little harder this time pushing past pressure briefly into pain.

"Tell me, Neko."

She felt her curvy dark body be pulled to him and was a little surprised. She hadn't seen this side before. Honestly...she didn't know he even had a side like this. She didn't try to move as she breathed softly.

"I...um." She trailed off, obviously not expecting this reaction. "I'm...not sure....I was...." She felt her breath catch as she felt the harder bite, keeping her eyes closed.

She felt her curvy dark body be pulled to him and was a little surprised. She hadn't seen this side before. Honestly...she didn't know he even had a side like this. She didn't try to move as she breathed softly.

"I...um." She trailed off, obviously not expecting this reaction. "I'm...not sure....I was...." She felt her breath catch as she felt the harder bite, keeping her eyes closed.

Teeth leave her, but I keep her held close. She can't see it, but I grin. Soft solid works return to the kitten's ear in seeming discordance to what has just happened.

"We all have choice, but that is the point. The choice being made is the point."

I release my grip on her and I step back from her. She is beautiful and somehow the way I've made her so shaken only makes her more so. I smile gently, trying to reassure her in some small way.

"You know where to follow me," I tell her. There is no reason to fill this place with these games when there is somewhere meant for things such as these. Besides, it allows her an easy way to make the choice.

I turn and walk away, fading as I go. I think she knows where I've gone.

-laughs and laughs-

Yes.. yes you do someday.

-nods-

Mhmmmmm... you do..

*plots just HOW I am gonna make this happen*

Have I told you today that I flippin' adore you and that I am blessed, very blessed, that I have YOU for my kitty, twisted, sister twin???

If not? Consider it said.

Last Thought?

OH. This is impossible, dammit!!

*plots just HOW I am gonna make this happen*

Have I told you today that I flippin' adore you and that I am blessed, very blessed, that I have YOU for my kitty, twisted, sister twin???

If not? Consider it said.

Last Thought?

OH. This is impossible, dammit!!

-gigggles and grins till pink and squishy-

Very glad to see you back to yourself a bit.

-hugs tight-

:heart:

-gigggles and grins till pink and squishy-

Very glad to see you back to yourself a bit.

-hugs tight-

:heart:

Glad to be back to my normal self....

*cuddles and cuddles and cuddles*

Last Thought~

Okay, Luna. Alehandro has placed Danica in a weird position.

Figure out how she would approach it and then write it out. Quit dithering.

i mean it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back