The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking Brinner and having a glass of wine... wait, wine goes with biscuits & gravy and sausage, right?

Not that I really care.

Dancing in the rain sounds like fun, except I'd probably feel less silly about it with a partner...

If I can drink Merlot with Taco Bell, then yes, you can have wine with biscuits and gravy.

LoL! Our conversation made me laugh and feel a little sad today. :heart::kiss:

Heck... wine goes with everything!!! LOL

It really does. :)

Dancing in the rain sounds like fun, except I'd probably feel less silly about it with a partner...

*shimmies* I will dance with you!

Wine goes best with more wine. :D

*giggle*

Sangria and iced oatmeal cookies.

Trust me :D

Ooooh... that sounds like a delightful dessert.

I'd drink to that if I was still a drinker. :D

:) *toasts her wine glass with your water glass that is a wine glass*

I'm SOOOO SICK OF BEING NICE AND SO SICK OF BEING THIS HAPPY PERSON.

Go FUCK yourself.

*huggles* I know it's so tempting to give on being nice, but reserve it for those who do and will deserve it. Let fire and brimstone rain down on the others.

Holy fuck you whiny ass inconsiderate selfish no good asshole. You will one day regret what you had.

I see that sometimes.

I haven't been around much so I'm all "heeeey" and there is ....silence. LoL

Oh well.

Hi Nina! wait.... why are you up?

-nods nods nods nods- Yep.
Though, I'm always around somewhere. Shouldn't be but taking classes online I can peek. :) Don't have time for much else.

Hi, hi Sia. I'm up because I have the plague or something. Coughing, sneezing, head gong... hey I feel great - cold or somesuch. Though I have way too much to do to be sick i'm kind of ordered to stay the hell in bed and get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back