The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I am now regretting the fact I didn't beat the shit out of that idiot. I cant stand drunk driver!!! I hope the cops get you... I really really hope!!

LLT: I thought Coca Cola came from Atlanta?... I've been to the factory.

I must be missing something. *scratches head*

LLT: Cook faster you damn toaster strudel!!!!

Oh wait.... now I think I get it... we're talking about the Polar bears from the coke commercials... right?

*chuckles nervously*

Yeah......

LT ~ Alright brain. I'm going to get cross in a minute. Focus damnit, you're so close to having something to send...so close...

Somewhere safer, I guess.

Points out a direction for Brit to go that will take her away from the dastardly Scuttle

Safer is just a matter of degrees, really.

And entirely in the eye of the beholder.

Edit - Though I do like being called "dastardly."

*tilts a bit*

Where might you be going?

Somewhere my brain and I will be out of the reach of your rope...or whatever else you were thinking of doing the tying with...

Somewhere safer, I guess.

Points out a direction for Brit to go that will take her away from the dastardly Scuttle

Glances in the direction pointed out and heads that way, eyes warily fixed on SB

Safer is just a matter of degrees, really.

And entirely in the eye of the beholder.

Edit - Though I do like being called "dastardly."

Indeed, safer was chosen quite carefully, rather than saying safe.

As for the 'dastardly' word, I thought you'd like that. It somehow seemed to fit you just right :)

Somewhere my brain and I will be out of the reach of your rope...or whatever else you were thinking of doing the tying with...

Glances in the direction pointed out and heads that way, eyes warily fixed on SB

Casually saunters over to assist in the retreat of a certain Witchly type. A small paper plane is sent Scuttle's way. When opened it reads...

My turn.

Now why on earth would you want to do something like that?

*hums absently to himself... and follows*

Indeed, safer was chosen quite carefully, rather than saying safe.

As for the 'dastardly' word, I thought you'd like that. It somehow seemed to fit you just right :)

Casually saunters over to assist in the retreat of a certain Witchly type. A small paper plane is sent Scuttle's way. When opened it reads...

My turn.

Now why on earth would you want to do something like that?

*hums absently to himself... and follows*

Looks from M13 to SB and back again.

Why do I feel like I'm going from frying pan to fire all of a sudden...?

~ Oh this she has to watch... M13 and SB are always so much fun to watch ~

Brit... I think you be in trouble...

~ just grins... curling up in the corner ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back