The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Gives her a smile- Do you think I would ever put you in danger love?

-Turns around to protect her-

Oh I don't think so. Proven fact!

This is true. Hmmm coupons work but they don't fly well. Maybe you should tie them to rocks. Or maybe bricks?

Hmm...cinder blocks would probably be best unless we can find those bricks with the holes drilled in them...

taptaptaptap taptaptaptap taptaptaptap taptaptaptap

S'that Morse Code?

Well, I am in my 20's. Can't say I've ever had to dodge a cinder block though. Proverbial bullets, those I dodge like a pro.

-Chuckles- I am no longer in mine, so I can pretend to be old now.

*glances at Papa Bear* Where do they get the idea they're going to watch?

Well no but I just thought you forgot that little detail. This is much better. *smile*

No idea...

And not bloody likely. If you think I forgot though you can always give those hips a shake and see if I remember suddenly. -grins-

-Chuckles- I am no longer in mine, so I can pretend to be old now.

No idea...

And not bloody likely. If you think I forgot though you can always give those hips a shake and see if I remember suddenly. -grins-

*grins slowly* Oh, I'll definitely roll them in your direction, just because I can.

I'm going to figure out what you're doing in the ether one of these days, Fr33k.

No. You're not. You'll try, sure. But it would ruin all the fun if you figured it out. That and, well, I'm a terribly sneaky bastard.

On that note, I'm out. Be back in the morning to write my responses! :D

*ninja-vanish....but not before he whispers into Cait's ear*

Also, this is too fun to stop doing...

No. You're not. You'll try, sure. But it would ruin all the fun if you figured it out. That and, well, I'm a terribly sneaky bastard.

On that note, I'm out. Be back in the morning to write my responses! :D

*ninja-vanish....but not before he whispers into Cait's ear*

Also, this is too fun to stop doing...

Damn it, Fr33k! *shudders*

Sleep well. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back