The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snuggles down*

Because they were MY responses, not Danica's!! *giggles*

I seemed to have finally found some words BUT I could always use a few more!!

*is cheek kissed, growly purrs resound*

When you are ready, I will gladly supply you with a collection of words. Some of them you might even be able to use to write with, if you ever stop squirming.

*pokes him*

DO NOT encourage the Sage, he is bad enough on his own!!!

Ms Luna, certain activities must be supported and encouraged, regardless of who comes up with them, because they are just so DAMN CORRECT & GOOD! :D

Plus I am miffed I didn't think of it first

I demand a copy of this.

*smirks and blushes*

All I'm picturing you doing now is rubbing two dildos together between my legs, with your tongue slightly sticking out as you concentrate.

*snorts gatorade from my nose*

DAMMIT KITTY!!!!!!

That's an excellent thought, Freek. Put me down for one as well.

*blinks*

wait...what??

Purrs softly.

I've been better, but I'm alright. How are you?

I am happy!! Very happy...and spoiled rotten...

*strokes kitteh skin*

When you are ready, I will gladly supply you with a collection of words. Some of them you might even be able to use to write with, if you ever stop squirming.

Ms Luna, certain activities must be supported and encouraged, regardless of who comes up with them, because they are just so DAMN CORRECT & GOOD! :D

Plus I am miffed I didn't think of it first

*dies giggling*

Well...now I wanna know those words BUT first...I finally have a Danica response that feels like her and not ME!! (Or not too much of me....)

*happy dance*

Though, as I read it again for the third time...I find it a bit...dark and depressing and ummmmm...well...dammit...I couldn't let him get control THAT way...

*gives you hugs*

*contemplates a patient male whispering words in my ear.....squirms*

*dies giggling*

Well...now I wanna know those words BUT first...I finally have a Danica response that feels like her and not ME!! (Or not too much of me....)

*happy dance*

Though, as I read it again for the third time...I find it a bit...dark and depressing and ummmmm...well...dammit...I couldn't let him get control THAT way...

*gives you hugs*

*contemplates a patient male whispering words in my ear.....squirms*

Sits quietly after reading Danica's response.

Damn.... THAT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!

Once again, Ms Luna, another great post. Plus, you have given me plenty to work with, and Danica has only one path to walk, one which she is not going to like. But then again...

leans closer to Luna's ear

that's exactly what you wanted. One dark, alluring fae to lead her on a merry dance down the dimly lit path to her darkest, scariest delights. She's already lost her control, she hasn't realized it yet.

softly kisses your ear, tenderly nips your earlobe.

Sits quietly after reading Danica's response.

Damn.... THAT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!

Once again, Ms Luna, another great post. Plus, you have given me plenty to work with, and Danica has only one path to walk, one which she is not going to like. But then again...

leans closer to Luna's ear

that's exactly what you wanted. One dark, alluring fae to lead her on a merry dance down the dimly lit path to her darkest, scariest delights. She's already lost her control, she hasn't realized it yet.

softly kisses your ear, tenderly nips your earlobe.

*blushing madly*

I swear you make me feel like a little girl when you do that!!!

*whimpers softly*

Dammit...

I know she's lost it...but I was hoping you wouldn't notice...

*shivers from warm breath and sharp teeth on sensitive flesh*

*blushing madly*

I swear you make me feel like a little girl when you do that!!!

I like it when I can make a lady blush.

Slowly leers over the curvacious form that is Ms Luna

You aint looking like a little girl to me, Luna. I quite like ya looking the way you do right now as a woman of just the right vintage.

*whimpers softly*

Dammit...

I know she's lost it...but I was hoping you wouldn't notice...

*shivers from warm breath and sharp teeth on sensitive flesh*

Chuckles

No luck on me not noticing something like that. The little fishie is hook, I'm just slowly reeling it in. All we need to do if figure out how the little fishie is going to be... devoured :devil:

TLTIT

*eep*

followed by~

Remember Luna that you wanted this particular dark and devious story...and that you invited the patient male to work his wiles through his darkly delicious Fae...

TLTIT

*eep*

followed by~

Remember Luna that you wanted this particular dark and devious story...and that you invited the patient male to work his wiles through his darkly delicious Fae...

Leans close to your ear again

Indeed you did on all counts. And you're loving every moment of it too. And we haven't even got started on the fun parts yet. Just think of what he's going to do with her and to her.

LT: Nothing to do. I'm alone.

d11d9f5c0acad8fa60cb8286bd359671.png

Last edited:
*Sneaks in, taking her place on the floor with her zebra snuggie, sipping on her glass of tea while looking around curiously*

*Crawling in her lap immediately.*

*Smiles down at the kittie while scratching behind her ears, petting her silken fur with a soft smile*

The day was better.

Did you get my pm?

Glad to hear.

And yes I did, I've gotten multiple pm's, so I haven't exactly gotten the chance to respond/thoroughly go through each one. No worries though, I'll get back to you.

*Yawns before smiling.*

I think I'm off to bed here soon!

*Smiles down at the kittie while scratching behind her ears, petting her silken fur with a soft smile*

Glad to hear.

And yes I did, I've gotten multiple pm's, so I haven't exactly gotten the chance to respond/thoroughly go through each one. No worries though, I'll get back to you.

*Yawns before smiling.*

I think I'm off to bed here soon!

Wow, you're a popular one. And you thought people would forget you if you left.

Wow, you're a popular one. And you thought people would forget you if you left.

Hey! I am not a "Popular One" , I have no idea what you're talking about.

*Looks around innocently, batting her thick dark lashes*

Besides, this is the first time people have contacted me this much. And some of them are partners I worked with like 2 years ago, and they now want to start new threads. So they don't count!

*Eyes start to droop*

Yeah, I gotta go before I unintentionally start to spill all of my deepest, darkest secrets. Hahaha, no. I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop keyboard.

So g'nite Lit! G'nite Spec, Neko, and any fellow lurkers here tonight!

Hey! I am not a "Popular One" , I have no idea what you're talking about.

*Looks around innocently, batting her thick dark lashes*

Besides, this is the first time people have contacted me this much. And some of them are partners I worked with like 2 years ago, and they now want to start new threads. So they don't count!

*Eyes start to droop*

Yeah, I gotta go before I unintentionally start to spill all of my deepest, darkest secrets. Hahaha, no. I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop keyboard.

So g'nite Lit! G'nite Spec, Neko, and any fellow lurkers here tonight!

Ever the modest little thing. Guess you just have that presence about you. You're too cute to pass up.

Sleep well, Smiley.

*kisses forehead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back