The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to be pretty damned bored to come up with and choreograph two guys playing the piano with their trouser snakes.

It would be incredible to have the girl who plays Abby in NCIS giving me a blowjob o.o

im thinking how am i going to find a man with a big cock ?? My ex had a meaty fat one and looking at the pics on here nothing compares :(

im thinking how am i going to find a man with a big cock ?? My ex had a meaty fat one and looking at the pics on here nothing compares :(

I'm thinking most of the men on here are not packing nearly as much as they put on display here. Which is part of why I refuse to display mine.

Last thing I thought: That is one tough Aussie cowboy! Anybody that can get sent flying that far with broken ribs, land in a crumpled heap, and get up like its nothing and walk away, is awesome!

Last thing I thought: That is one tough Aussie cowboy! Anybody that can get sent flying that far with broken ribs, land in a crumpled heap, and get up like its nothing and walk away, is awesome!

That sounds painful.

Last thing I thought: Well, SyFy's Originals are getting better with their CGI. Not nearly the level of G Saviour yet (one of the best made for TV movies I've ever seen), but definitely better than they were at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back