The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waits.... waits.... sneaks closer!*

*Type, type, typing away mostly oblivious to the impending doom. I say mostly because she still has that feeling of being watched. Fingers pause and she looks into the computer screen staring at the reflection of the room behind her.*

*Type, type, typing away mostly oblivious to the impending doom. I say mostly because she still has that feeling of being watched. Fingers pause and she looks into the computer screen staring at the reflection of the room behind her.*

*ducks behind her chair and holds his breath... like a ninja, maybe?*

*ducks behind her chair and holds his breath... like a ninja, maybe?*

*Eyes widen with a start as she sees something or someone duck down behind her, but she doesn't scream because she's not certain what she saw. Heart racing she slowly builds up the nerve to turn around in her chair prepared for whatever she might find... what does she find? SB... hiding ... attempting to be ninja, but didn't quite succeed. Still, she is startled and sweeps out her foot to kick him.* What's the big idea??

*Eyes widen with a start as she sees something or someone duck down behind her, but she doesn't scream because she's not certain what she saw. Heart racing she slowly builds up the nerve to turn around in her chair prepared for whatever she might find... what does she find? SB... hiding ... attempting to be ninja, but didn't quite succeed. Still, she is startled and sweeps out her foot to kick him.* What's the big idea??

Hey! *jumps away from the kick with a laugh* I was just being sneaky! *leaps forward, poking her side before darting back again*

Hey! *jumps away from the kick with a laugh* I was just being sneaky! *leaps forward, poking her side before darting back again*

Well you nearly scared me half to death! *tries to inch back enough to avoid the poke, but doesn't, squirms and sticks her tongue out at him, giggles softly.* How's it going, hot stuff?

Well you nearly scared me half to death! *tries to inch back enough to avoid the poke, but doesn't, squirms and sticks her tongue out at him, giggles softly.* How's it going, hot stuff?

*Snickers quietly and relaxes... a little* Oh.. not bad, I'd say. Actually got a little bit of writing done, which is an accomplishment I'd say. How has your Monday been?

*Snickers quietly and relaxes... a little* Oh.. not bad, I'd say. Actually got a little bit of writing done, which is an accomplishment I'd say. How has your Monday been?

Writing is good. I was considering doing a little of that tonight, but my brain is a little tired. Work was busy... I got out of there around 7pm and I swear my pile isn't that much smaller. Oh well, I'll tackle it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'm also sad that the heat wave continues at least until Thursday. *pouts*

Where in the hell did this bruise come from?

.... oh wait, never mind I remember now.

*The case of the mystery bruise has been solved!*

LT~

109 my arse! It got to 111 today and felt every inch of it. It's still too warm to sleep.

FLT~

Summer? Just go away.

LT~

109 my arse! It got to 111 today and felt every inch of it. It's still too warm to sleep.

FLT~

Summer? Just go away.

Last night it was so stuffy and warm when we got home my daughter told me this morning that to fall asleep she laid on a few ice packs. Funny, but also not.

Listening to it now! It's great. There's one track that's just her voice. It's distorted and disjointed, but the words are....very powerful.

Excellent. I love the single they released, but I'll have to wait till Friday to pick up album. I'm hoping to catch another of their shows it's been a couple of years, but they are really good live.

Last night it was so stuffy and warm when we got home my daughter told me this morning that to fall asleep she laid on a few ice packs. Funny, but also not.

Damn. I don't know if I could sleep on ice packs. But it was too damn stuffy and warm around here. Looks like tonight is going to be another night of the same. The poor A/C in the window has been working some serious overtime.

Excellent. I love the single they released, but I'll have to wait till Friday to pick up album. I'm hoping to catch another of their shows it's been a couple of years, but they are really good live.

Just got to another spoken word track. Equally gripping. I saw them this year at Rock on the Range. I was within arms reach of her as we were doing a circle pit around the tent she came down to and stood on a chair in front of. It was probably my favorite moment of that weekend.

Just got to another spoken word track. Equally gripping. I saw them this year at Rock on the Range. I was within arms reach of her as we were doing a circle pit around the tent she came down to and stood on a chair in front of. It was probably my favorite moment of that weekend.

Oh hell yeah!

I saw them a couple of years ago at Mayhem and then at the Whiskey, which was super cool because it's a small venue/bar.

Writing is good. I was considering doing a little of that tonight, but my brain is a little tired. Work was busy... I got out of there around 7pm and I swear my pile isn't that much smaller. Oh well, I'll tackle it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I'm also sad that the heat wave continues at least until Thursday. *pouts*

Heh. It was 114 here today. Or, if you want to use the technical term for it, fucking hot.

You didn't get off until 7? When on earth did you go in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back