The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had something to write could I write? Why don't I have anything to write? Why do I suck at sleeping?

That I am so happy that my girl is back.

And I am very happy for having good friends who care for me.

other than having to go back to work tomorrow, I'm fine.

I feel your pain - today was my first day back after a week off on a Caribbean Cruise....ya today sucked in so many ways.
My thoughts are with you dear.

I don't know how many people on here smoke pot and honestly, I'm not really soliciting an answer either. But to those that do will feel me on this one; Quiting Sucks!

It's only like the first 5 days to a week that are hard but god they are awful days indeed! Then after that you feel all good again, energetic, blah blah blah. But those days until then are ungodly. Plus I quit smoking cigarettes at the same time. I may fuckin stab someone at this rate but I'm working through it instead, I have the self control. This week though....it's going to be a real bumpy f'n ride.

I feel for you dude.
The only reason I don't smoke a lot is because my dealer is in jail. Go figure.

I don't know how many people on here smoke pot and honestly, I'm not really soliciting an answer either. But to those that do will feel me on this one; Quiting Sucks!

It's only like the first 5 days to a week that are hard but god they are awful days indeed! Then after that you feel all good again, energetic, blah blah blah. But those days until then are ungodly. Plus I quit smoking cigarettes at the same time. I may fuckin stab someone at this rate but I'm working through it instead, I have the self control. This week though....it's going to be a real bumpy f'n ride.

I feel for you dude.
The only reason I don't smoke a lot is because my dealer is in jail. Go figure.

*snickers* My dealer lives next door. FML! But seriously, thanks for the support, I appreciate that at least 1 fellow stoner feels my pain.

Last edited:
I wish my dog would not bark at unidentified mystery objects that can't be seen by humans (hence, there isn't a damn thing there, stop barking!) She understands when I say "Pookie, dinnertime!" why doesn't she understand "Shhhh Momma has a headache!" Yap yap yap "There's nothing there!" Yap yap yap "FUCK!" YAP *Jump* YAP *Jump* (Me putting the pillow over my head and cursing as to why I ever got this cute little dog that looked like a pretty princess only to be pounced by her and licked on the cheek after she nudges her nose under the pillow and whines) *melts and gets up to go get her a treat for being all cute* God I'm such a sucker. :eek:

I wish my dog would not bark at unidentified mystery objects that can't be seen by humans (hence, there isn't a damn thing there, stop barking!) She understands when I say "Pookie, dinnertime!" why doesn't she understand "Shhhh Momma has a headache!" Yap yap yap "There's nothing there!" Yap yap yap "FUCK!" YAP *Jump* YAP *Jump* (Me putting the pillow over my head and cursing as to why I ever got this cute little dog that looked like a pretty princess only to be pounced by her and licked on the cheek after she nudges her nose under the pillow and whines) *melts and gets up to go get her a treat for being all cute* God I'm such a sucker. :eek:

-Chuckles softly-

It gets even worse when you have two of them... and they are 60 lbs a piece but know they are the most adorable pups known to mankind. I totally understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back