The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate sleepless nights when one has to work...they wouldn't be so bad if I could be productive and at least hammer out a post ot two...:(

why the fuck was my first thought of the day

"it's 9am on the 9th"

The fact that I even knew what day of the month it is at Still-a-Zombie O'clock in the morning makes me wonder what the day has planed for me.

why the fuck was my first thought of the day

"it's 9am on the 9th"

The fact that I even knew what day of the month it is at Still-a-Zombie O'clock in the morning makes me wonder what the day has planed for me.

I announce the date every morning twice an hour for 3 hours....
... And still can't remember it when I write a check within half an hour of leaving work.

Hell, my head still believes its June.

I just heard on NPR that the Taliban shot a woman in Kabul for adultery, to the sound of cheering crowds. Fucking disgusting. As if that weren't enough, the guys that shot her were the ones that slept with her.

342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png

Also, Mephistophelily, I figured out why you were grinning at me the other day!

That must be a cool job. :D

I just heard on NPR that the Taliban shot a woman in Kabul for adultery, to the sound of cheering crowds. Fucking disgusting. As if that weren't enough, the guys that shot her were the ones that slept with her.

It's things like these that make glad I don't in place like this. Truly heartbreaking.

I can't wait until I can get a new phone! The one I have from sprint SUCKS!!! Just spent three minutes trying to get a text to send....because the coverage here SUCKS.

And I need more friends who text. LOL>

Its important to remember that women are property, and women are disgusting. You get to treat them like you would a mangey dog.

While this was caught on the news/film, it really does happen all the time...and worse.

"I should probably put a post up in the writer's appreciation thread."

"I'm a bit behind schedule on the replies, but I suppose getting the LHI bit done first kind of makes up for it."

"Need to finish this LHI bit..."

:D

"I should probably put a post up in the writer's appreciation thread."

"I'm a bit behind schedule on the replies, but I suppose getting the LHI bit done first kind of makes up for it."

"Need to finish this LHI bit..."

:D

yeah, hurry up with that. I even posted a new one, slowpoke. :p

*snags tongue between index finger and thumb, pulling her closer with a grin*

You should be careful where you put that....

*releases and goes off to record*

*rubs her tongue and wanders off*

I always know where I put it. It's usually on FD, somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back