The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* I hope not.

Wasn't on the Explorer thankfully.
Idiot who keeps insisting on parking in the entry path.
I think they debated a boot but that would rather defeat the purpose...

Am surprised Explorer hasn't gotten slapped yet. Not my car... No Staff sticker.
2, nearly 3, months.

Last edited:
Wasn't on the Explorer thankfully.
Idiot who keeps insisting on parking in the entry path.
I think they debated a boot but that would rather defeat the purpose...

Am surprised Explorer hasn't gotten slapped yet. Not my car... No Staff sticker.
2, nearly 3, months.

Well hurrah, and that's good. Maybe he won't park there no more.

LT- KDP not updating sales reports this morning is irritating the fuck out of me! Get with the program Amazon...sheesh! grumbles and mutters

If things go right, Saturday I finally get to go to Chico to meet a new addition to our family that is already a year old and one I haven't been introduced to yet. I'm hoping with the three digit temps I don't pass out in the heat and scare the poor little guy. I think I'll be okay though. I'll find out because I'm not missing this opportunity for anything.

479921_263615770405103_208891301_n.jpg

The last thing I've been thinking for basically the whole day is...

Wow, it's hot as shiiiiiiit.

I wouldn't know about that. I don't test the average temperature of feces. But it is dayum hot out there!

I would assume its 98.6...

But we don't have to talk about poop I suppose. :p

*shares a bucket of ice with Veroe.*

Thanks for the bucket of ice but I've been in a nice air conditioned home all day today. You sound like the one who needs it out in the hot as shit :)D:rolleyes:) day out there.

Ok so I found my hard drive... Now I'm growling. I saved all but ONE document in a different format than i have installed on my computer.

So I either have to re-install that program or fire up the crashycomp and undo these knots.

Ok so I found my hard drive... Now I'm growling. I saved all but ONE document in a different format than i have installed on my computer.

So I either have to re-install that program or fire up the crashycomp and undo these knots.

What format was the other one in ninaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back