The last person to post here wins again . . .

Friday... Fryday.... Works for me. I think I hear fresh catfish calling my name.

Morning one and all

Friday... Fryday.... Works for me. I think I hear fresh catfish calling my name.

Morning one and all

Round here, it's getting humid and there's a smattering of rain higher up.
So there's a coffee here if you'd like some.

QUOTE=TxRad;77979208The latter. It is a female name.

Thank you, but really?

Colin Powell
Colin Firth
Colin Farrell
Colin Hanks

The list goes on and on and not one has female genes.

From my experience:
Colin (KAHL-in) is male
Colleen (kälˌēn) is female

Submitted another chapter while the second cup of coffee was going down. Next it's off to the home center for wood.

The hot and muggies have arrived. But there is coffee--caramel-flavored coffee with caramel-flavored creamer.

Good afternooner all

I'm on my second pot for the day. My editor hit me with the first six chapters of the new novel edits. Not to bad overall but I screwed up the first plot twist with the next twist. :rolleyes:

Now the rewrite begins but i have it covered with a third plot twist. :D

My editor will be pulling her hair out. Not to mention laughing her ass off. It has become a comedy of errors. Completely different from anything I've wrote before for mainstream.

Still hot and muggy here. Have just finished sending off the final files to the publisher for maybe the next e-book to be published. Now for a trip out to the garden pavilion with an Anne Perry book to read under a busy ceiling fan.

Still hot and muggy here. Have just finished sending off the final files to the publisher for maybe the next e-book to be published. Now for a trip out to the garden pavilion with an Anne Perry book to read under a busy ceiling fan.

We had a heavy isolated thunderstorm blow through here a little while ago. It cooled the air a little but raised the humidity by a ton. My rain gauge says almost an inch in less that a half hour.

We had a lovely day here; sunny and dry (of course) but not quite so hot as the last couple days. I filled out the last space in the garden that I had reserved for basil and replaced an eggplant that didn't make it with a set from the nursery. Things are flowering. Tomatoes are setting fruit.

Tomorrow I'll cut the lavender and hang it to dry. I'll have to battle the bees and the butterflies to get the job done.

Hmmm. Lavender is a significant clue in the story I'm currently writing. It was 95 here today, a good 10 degrees warmer than normal for this time. The heat put me to sleep in the garden pavilion. I'm not complaining about that.

Back