The Jeffinator's Lounge

Meh.....I'm not even interested in working in the game industry anymore. I'm actually TRYING to get a home-based consultancy business going...

Awww. My poor boys. That's okay, Lusty still loves you all. *gives both kisses on the cheek* :kiss: :cattail:

meh.....*zones out*

This is the point where I wish Mai and Mikomi weren't at work....

Last edited:
Sometimes i forget that you guys have been on here for ages and are all really good friends....makes me envious sometimes lol.

Anyway...wait i've forgotten what i was actually gonna say now....bugger...

oh well, when i remember, i'll come back and post it.

Well, Joe and I were friends long before we joined Lit. I actually referred him to this site after I'd been here for a while. We first met in a chat room about five years ago, but for the first year, we only occasionally talked. His online name was Angradu back then, lol. Eventually, we started talking more often, and when he left college, we were talking every day. Though, my longest-lasting online friendship is with my friend Wallace, a former web programmer from Los Angeles. He switched over to, as he calls it, a Network Monkey. He took a huge pay cut by switching departments, but wanted something different after programming for 13 years. At one point, working as a programmer, he was making 65 an hour, though once the huge company he worked for sold out, he had to get a job at a smaller company and only got 35 an hour. Anyway, I met Wallace back in January 2002. You remember that Setting Sun Games site I linked you guys to a ways back? Well, good old Wally programmed that site from scratch, as well as the message boards on Nexuscity.net. I met Wallace when I went to SSG, as he was the Webmaster.

Also, my Dad finally grew some balls after he realized just how miserable I am living here. He promised to find a new babysitter within the next week or two, and give me a window to get a job and get the hell out. He even bought me a new bike, since I didn't have enough money to get the ones that were at Wal-Mart.

Okay, scratch that. Instead of a high school one, I'm doing a multiplayer version of my game with PurpleRouge. It will take place in Miami. My character is Linus McCloud, a former Navy SEAL and now Officer in Charge of Station Miami Beach of Sector Miami of the Seventh Coast Guard District. His girlfriend is Grace Matthews, First Daughter of President Eric Matthews.

Awww. *sits on the other side of Lusty.* What's wrong?

Also, here is my latest rp, Avatars of the Manastream. It's sort of like a fusion of Harry Potter and Star Wars, and the story centers around young Avatars at Cloud Academy, sort of like Jedi at Hogwarts or something. However, the story is an original creation.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=598770

Yarr.....Jeff, A certain someone wants you to message them so they can give you their new number *hints at a specific darkhaired woman*

Is that so? Well, I have a lot going on right now, so please tell her I'll get her new number another time, and also tell her happy belated birthday, and that I'm sorry I didn't catch her online that day. If she asks, I'm not mad at her, I don't hate her, she's still my Shuu-hime, I just have a lot going on right now.

Also, guess what all? I finally got the balls to put my foot down. I said to my dad, "I have two things to tell you. The first thing is that over the next few days, I'm going to get this kitchen clean again, but if you guys trash it this time, I will never do dishes for you again. The second thing is that Wednesday is my last day watching the kids. After that, I'm done. You have your vacation to find someone new. All he could do was say "Okay..." I wasn't rude, but I was stern and made it clear there was no room for negotiation. I'm looking forward to getting out there, finally getting another job, and getting into an apartment in the next few weeks -- Pinellas Pines has a special $199 move in special for a one bedroom apartment.

So, I can get an apartment on my very first full paycheck, then pay the rest of the rent on my second check. I went to Wal-Mart the other day to look at prices for various things for my apartment to start. With my first paycheck, I can get in the apartment, buy food and stuff for the kitchen and bathroom, and get a $99 futon to be my bed/couch. My second paycheck will have to be used to pay the rest of the rent and buy more food and stuff, and then little by little, I'll get other things -- a real bed, two LCD TVs, dining room table, Laz-E-Boy recliner, couch, all the game systems, a desk, a comfortable computer chair, a new gaming desktop, etc. I also saw at Wal-Mart a gaming chair -- it's got speakers in the headrest, and plug ins on the side of the chair, as well as hookups to make the chair vibrate with the various rumble features of games. I'm excited.

Also, I plan on turning my Avatars of the Manastream into a webcomic, and then hopefully a series of graphic novels, but first I need to find an artist to hire. Pass the word around -- if you know anyone who can draw manga-style, they might be interested. The artist I hire will get 20% of all profits earned from all material he or she works on, but I will retain creative control and full rights to the material -- the characters, drawings, evironments, organizations, etc. will be drawn BY him or her, but because they are drawn FOR the company, I own the rights. After we make some money, I can hire us a few assistants.

Last edited:
Lusty is having a shitty week.*sighs and remains curled up between Remec and Jeff* I'm happy you put your foot down Jeff. I hope you get out soon.

Also, guess what all? I finally got the balls to put my foot down. I said to my dad, "I have two things to tell you. The first thing is that over the next few days, I'm going to get this kitchen clean again, but if you guys trash it this time, I will never do dishes for you again. The second thing is that Wednesday is my last day watching the kids. After that, I'm done. You have your vacation to find someone new. All he could do was say "Okay..." I wasn't rude, but I was stern and made it clear there was no room for negotiation. I'm looking forward to getting out there, finally getting another job, and getting into an apartment in the next few weeks -- Pinellas Pines has a special $199 move in special for a one bedroom apartment.

$199 Do the rest of the things in your world cost that little?

Fuck I have an amazing DEAL, on my rent and overhead, and it cost me first month, last month and deposit, at $875 each plus all the utilities and a $550 dollar deposit and two $75 credit checks.

Are we adding?

That's $3325, JUST TO MOVE IN AND HAVE UTILITIES. Sometimes I hate how different our countries seem to be.

Well, the move in deal is 199, but you still have to pay your rent and deposit, just not right away. 199 gets you the key to the apartment, but you still have to come up with the rest of the rent within a few weeks, which is close to $700 a month for a one bedroom at Pinellas Pines, which is a cheap apartment complex. The nicer apartments cost 900 or more for a one bedroom. There is a REALLY nice place called Runaway Bay, but a one bedroom apartment there is like 1100.

You want expensive? The condos down at St. Pete Beach are 1500 a month or more for the one bedrooms. The three bedroom/two bathroom condos are well over two grand a month.

Thanks. *hugs his Lusty tight* How was the week shitty?
I should say last week was shitty too...I'm just all around dealing with shit. This was last week:
Let's see Sunday my Gram died, Monday...I want to forget that day existed, Tuesday I dealt with my dickhead asshole of a father who completely ignored the fact I existed during my Gram's wake, Wednesday I find out right after the Mass and before the funeral that I was left out of the obituary (which I wasn't supposed to know) cause my father can't keep his fucking mouth shut to save his life. The rest of the week from Hell passed by in a blur. This week I come to find out that one of my oldest friends from another site has for reasons unknown to me, blocked me. *cuddles with Jeff* Lusty needs her boys for love. *sighs*

I should say last week was shitty too...I'm just all around dealing with shit. This was last week:
Let's see Sunday my Gram died, Monday...I want to forget that day existed, Tuesday I dealt with my dickhead asshole of a father who completely ignored the fact I existed during my Gram's wake, Wednesday I find out right after the Mass and before the funeral that I was left out of the obituary (which I wasn't supposed to know) cause my father can't keep his fucking mouth shut to save his life. The rest of the week from Hell passed by in a blur. This week I come to find out that one of my oldest friends from another site has for reasons unknown to me, blocked me. *cuddles with Jeff* Lusty needs her boys for love. *sighs*

*hugs*

Poor Lusty. I was going to argue that it is worse here; and it is. Much worse. But you have had a bad week, and I hope that it will improve for you soon.

Is that so? Well, I have a lot going on right now, so please tell her I'll get her new number another time, and also tell her happy belated birthday, and that I'm sorry I didn't catch her online that day. If she asks, I'm not mad at her, I don't hate her, she's still my Shuu-hime, I just have a lot going on right now.

So, I can get an apartment on my very first full paycheck, then pay the rest of the rent on my second check. I went to Wal-Mart the other day to look at prices for various things for my apartment to start. With my first paycheck, I can get in the apartment, buy food and stuff for the kitchen and bathroom, and get a $99 futon to be my bed/couch. My second paycheck will have to be used to pay the rest of the rent and buy more food and stuff, and then little by little, I'll get other things -- a real bed, two LCD TVs, dining room table, Laz-E-Boy recliner, couch, all the game systems, a desk, a comfortable computer chair, a new gaming desktop, etc. I also saw at Wal-Mart a gaming chair -- it's got speakers in the headrest, and plug ins on the side of the chair, as well as hookups to make the chair vibrate with the various rumble features of games. I'm excited.

Also, I plan on turning my Avatars of the Manastream into a webcomic, and then hopefully a series of graphic novels, but first I need to find an artist to hire. Pass the word around -- if you know anyone who can draw manga-style, they might be interested. The artist I hire will get 20% of all profits earned from all material he or she works on, but I will retain creative control and full rights to the material -- the characters, drawings, evironments, organizations, etc. will be drawn BY him or her, but because they are drawn FOR the company, I own the rights. After we make some money, I can hire us a few assistants.

Office Depot. I saw an AMD computer there for 700 that would make an excellent beginner gaming rig, actually. 3 GB memory (dunno if that's base or capacity) and AMD Phenom X4

I'm on £280 a month for rent, and thats not including utilities...and i'm an unemployed student.

Jeff, I'll have a go at the manga style drawing if you want, i'm not superly brilliant, but i'm not bad, and do have an A-Level in Art?

Ouch, poor Lusty (NiteCrowe and Lil NiteCrowe pour out all their love to her),

I've got my son with me today lol, and i've just got him to sleep.

I need about 50 dollars.....I want to buy the Hi MD player I found, but I only have about 35 dollars to spend safely

Back