The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXV: It's Only Castles Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again, choad

They have a process that was Developed a few years ago many countries adopted. By all accounts it is very successful. The questions were considered to be too evasive for the USA to use...

Plus Canada does not take single males.

So despite what sheep bah, a temporary suspension from high risk countries till a screening system is adopted the NSA does not say is inadequate is a perfectly reasonable request.

Meanwhile, back in the reality-based world, Canada's plan prioritizes refugees and single men have the lowest priority but are not refused entry.

Does that change the narrative that Canadas immigration process is tougher than ours?

Does it change the fact our own government admitted we can not properly screen under our current system?

Let's see ladies and gentlemen. Will he answer or deflect further?....:rolleyes:

PS: unless you can show me Canada has process all family's that have applied and moved on to single males my statement is still correct fat boy. :cool:

Last edited:
They have a process that was Developed a few years ago many countries adopted. By all accounts it is very successful. The questions were considered to be too evasive for the USA to use...

Plus Canada does not take single males.

So despite what sheep bah, a temporary suspension from high risk countries till a screening system is adopted the NSA does not say is inadequate is a perfectly reasonable request.

I actually agree. What I had to do? Pretty much a scrape book of my life. Pics, friends with us, when we met, our marriage.

What did it take me to become a resident?
2 year wait.
20 year background of where I lived.
Finger prints.
FBI check.

It is not an easy process.

I actually agree. What I had to do? Pretty much a scrape book of my life. Pics, friends with us, when we met, our marriage.

2 year wait.
Finger prints.
FBI check.

I actually agreed to sponsor someone recently. The shit that I have had to fill out is ridiculous. 3 years of tax returns, wasn't enough. They wanted the actual W2's. Plus it seems I am on the hook for them financially for like ever... I really wish I had declined.

Busy time of the year for a sofa athlete like me. Hockey, golf, basketball and baseball. I'm gonna need another tv

Groggy and sore but woke up in a relatively good mood and not in significant pain or with a headache.

I will take it - and the gazillion pills I get to take the next week.

I actually agreed to sponsor someone recently. The shit that I have had to fill out is ridiculous. 3 years of tax returns, wasn't enough. They wanted the actual W2's. Plus it seems I am on the hook for them financially for like ever... I really wish I had declined.

Yes you are on the hook.

My nephew married a German girl, was going to live happily ever after in Germany but after two years they both decided to return to Murica.

He can come back anytime of course (Trump hasn't revoked that right by executive order yet) but cannot bring her back because she can't get the right visa without an employed sponsor (He doesn't have a job lined up here yet).

So he asked his dad to sponsor her and dad consulted an immigration lawyer, who said you must be nuts, you will be financially responsible for her for the rest of your life, to the point where they could conceivably garnish your Social Security.

I actually pity you, something I did not think possible.

Busy time of the year for a sofa athlete like me. Hockey, golf, basketball and baseball. I'm gonna need another tv

Get one with picture-in-picture. If you toggle back and forth you can tell people you're cross training.

Last edited:

Interesting point of view. To me, February is the bleakest month....football is over, March Madness doesn't start until next month, and spring training in baseball isn't televised.

And who the hell watches hockey?

2 year wait.
Finger prints.
FBI check.

The FBI keeps files on cam grrls with PT Cruisers?

Fender bender right outside my house. SUV with the hood buckled. I couldn't see any other vehicles involved but they called the fire dept.

I don't feel like getting out of bed, but I do have a yoga class too look forward to tonight. :)

Groggy and sore but woke up in a relatively good mood and not in significant pain or with a headache.

I will take it - and the gazillion pills I get to take the next week.

Glad to hear things went well Fermina and glad you are on the mend and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Fingers crossed for an uncomplicated recovery Fermina - regardless of how long it takes. :rose:

Acai/Acerola/Aronia shots with a bit of cayenne makes my legs feel like new. Woot!

Yes you are on the hook.

My nephew married a German girl, was going to live happily ever after in Germany but after two years they both decided to return to Murica.

He can come back anytime of course (Trump hasn't revoked that right by executive order yet) but cannot bring her back because she can't get the right visa without an employed sponsor (He doesn't have a job lined up here yet).

So he asked his dad to sponsor her and dad consulted an immigration lawyer, who said you must be nuts, you will be financially responsible for her for the rest of your life, to the point where they could conceivably garnish your Social Security.

I actually pity you, something I did not think possible.

So your brother does not trust his own son to take care of his wife?

That's cold....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back