Status
Not open for further replies.

It's getting closer.

We're now down to 3½ weeks.

Serious thought is required about:
1) itinerary
2) provisioning
3) packing
4) a close reading of the cruising guide and sailing directions.

The minute you stop worrying about those big ocean rollers and making landfalls at islands surrounded by coral reefs, is when you'll get in trouble.

Îles du Vent, here we come.

Mopion.jpg

Last edited:
i would eat nachos.

I'll try most things once.

you've never eaten nachos?! do they have tortilla chips in england? or corn tortillas?

That is the question of the hour. If it wasn't for my daughter, I'd head to the PNW, as soon as the house was sold. I am sincerely not happy here in Ohio. How do I leave my grown daughter?

This is definitely one of those time when I sincerely wish I was not so soft-hearted.

i have a new friend who recently moved to my area. she left her home after her children were grown, and says it is the best thing she's ever done for herself. best of luck, pink. remember, you can always go and return, if it doesn't work. life is nice like that. if you never do it, you will never know.

Like Kahlua or Coconut rum?

oh yeah. the alcohol cooks off, leaving a nice flavor.

okra grows like a weed everywhere, praise jebus :rolleyes:

not so well in houston. the soil is too gummy. it only grows in well prepped/raised beds there.

Like Koloa coconut rum?

FYP, YW

bottle_rum-coconut-koloa-rum-kauai-hawaii.jpg

This company makes some fine rum, and although I've not had the coconut rum, I'm sure it stands out as a premier coconut rum. I have both the dark rum and Kauai coffee rum readily available on my shelf. One can't not have too much good rum just lying about.

i have a new friend who recently moved to my area. she left her home after her children were grown, and says it is the best thing she's ever done for herself. best of luck, pink. remember, you can always go and return, if it doesn't work. life is nice like that. if you never do it, you will never know.

^^^^^^This!!!!

I have no buddies here, so I have no idea what the utter fuck you're talking about. I responded to your post. The end.

The difference between us is that I treat people as individuals and you treat them as categories you either like or you don't.

You really do over react to every little thing, don't you? Grow the fuck up.

No buddies?

Does that mean we are not friends anymore, Froyo?

That's disappointing.

you've never eaten nachos?! do they have tortilla chips in england? or corn tortillas?

I've lived in the PNW before and I loved it.

Somehow, it makes it harder when she's my only child.

I'm moving out of my home town, I hate it there. There is nothing to do. I'm heading down the road to a recreational lake area to see if I like it. I'm going to rent and take that time to figure out what it is I really want.

Now I want nachos, with jalapeños, and some coconut rum.

And none of that Malibu stuff!

I've lived in the PNW before and I loved it.

Somehow, it makes it harder when she's my only child.

I'm moving out of my home town, I hate it there. There is nothing to do. I'm heading down the road to a recreational lake area to see if I like it. I'm going to rent and take that time to figure out what it is I really want.

Oh, you'll need a canoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back