trysail

Catch Me Who Can

Dolf and Fata Are Lovely Cunts

Last edited:
aw man. :(
that sucks

what are they about?

very dark, dark things.

I don't have a great relationship with my dad- euphemism of the year, there- and they usually involve him being viciously and graphically attacked by something in front of me.

and trysail wins. woohoo!!! fucking finally. now wings can stop whining about me.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I should ask to have the numbers removed. I thought I was doing a good job at not sinking.

You're doing a great job. I went searching to see who the person was with the Wings name and saw that they hadn't posted in years and years before then and I nicely asked Laurel if I could just be Wings. She complied. Because she's awesome.

I'm not sure who has the Kelli name but if they haven't posted in a long time it might be something you could do. Just my suggestion. I've eaten lunch so I'm much less cranky.

Oh wow, Fata just got the 5000 rollover.

Guess we gotta call her "Miss Morgana" now... :cool:

Every one of us had to go through it. Suck it up and be yourself. The fakes die off and the real ones hang on. If you don't like it you don't belong on the GB.

That's not true what I just said, I should have said if you can't deal with it you don't belong on this board.

Why is it that I'm suddenly recalling William Tecumseh Sherman's immortal response to a question about his political intentions:

"If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve."

tough shit. it's like 2 - 3 weeks and then it'll be over and well on its way to being completely forgotten.

fata is 5001, son. trysail is 5000.

I could be wrong, but I thought the 5000th reply to the original post was the cutoff, ergo 5001. I'm too lazy to check, truth be told, so you may be right. *shrug* enjoy your "victory". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back