The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. My better half has an amazingly hard bum.

A cyclist's bum.

Crack a handful of macadamias between those buns I tell ya. :D

Finally press for something other than who I'm sleeping with. It's going to be a good day. Noor, look for me on the news later!

Need a delicious granola recipe. Google search is overwhelming. Keywords?

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Damned computers. I need to be able to print!!

Need a delicious granola recipe. Google search is overwhelming. Keywords?

I just made some last night. From a Jamie Oliver cookbook. Same one I've made for years. Dunno what you like your granola to be but here: http://www.health.com/health/recipe/0,,10000001924767,00.html

If you use it and possibly triple or quadruple (I always do) the amounts either cut back on the oil or add a few cups of quick oats otherwise its too "oily". Also up the oven to 375. And split the amount between two dishes/pots etc... to get better/faster results.

These people are off their rockers if they think I'm about to spend $100 or more for the privilege of a perpetual obligation to send them even more money (not to mention the additional unnecessary pain in the ass of involving the dumbass interwebz).

All I really need (and want) is an old-fashioned mechanical, analog stopwatch.

I just made some last night. From a Jamie Oliver cookbook. Same one I've made for years. Dunno what you like your granola to be but here: http://www.health.com/health/recipe/0,,10000001924767,00.html

If you use it and possibly triple or quadruple (I always do) the amounts either cut back on the oil or add a few cups of quick oats otherwise its too "oily". Also up the oven to 375. And split the amount between two dishes/pots etc... to get better/faster results.

Cool! Thanks. I found one that looks good and I figured I'd at least double it. I'll need to send some home with Grumpy for him to have.

Your recipe looks good too, maybe I'll mix the two!

A cyclist's bum.

They are a thing of beauty on males. I could watch him walk around nude all day and never tire of the play of muscle. He's something of a predator. Sleek, smooth, grace and POWER.

I will take your word for it the other way around. :)

Wow. My better half has an amazingly hard bum.

A cyclist's bum.

Crack a handful of macadamias between those buns I tell ya. :D

No kidding. I got into spinning a few years back and after a few short months my buns were harder than Wings' heart. :eek:

;)

I normally buy the 4oz bag of beef jerky and always end up eating every piece without fail. So, to get out of that habit, I bought the the Mega one pound bag so I could have some left over.

I am so disappointed.:cool:

I made 5 pounds of beef jerky the other day. I used to make it from venison, but my venison connection died.

I wasn't laughing at you,
Oh, I know... I assumed you were laffing about the idea of a magnitude 2.0 rattling dishes.

but that how I was amazed that his theory could be proven wrong.
You mean Richter? The measurement method's been revised several times; it's called "moment magnitude," now. It still tries to estimate the amount of energy released, but it's a lot better at it.

I also learned a little known scale called the Mercalli. A scale that takes into account damage done, how far from epicenter, and type of soil.
That's the scale you see on the shakemaps. The Mercalli numbers are the Roman numerals. It's a measure of motion perceived at the surface.

Here's a map of Saturday's M 5.5:

ak-510-14_zps8d57de75.jpg

morning lovelies!

It's a beautiful morning in the neighborhood.

The weatherman has decided that the threat of scattered showers is receding. That enhances the likelihood that the first outdoor tennis match of the season will occur. This is good.

Yesterday's 3.78 mile run through the woods went well. I probably ran the best time of the year but I didn't time it.

On the other hand, the takeover by the fucking worldsavers of government is slowly but surely leading to the destruction of the woods. Before long, they'll have a fucking ADA-compliant concrete sidewalk to accommodate the hoopleheads, beanie-heads and the rest of the horde of the dregs of humanity who now infest what was once quiet, peaceful and isolated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back