The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a new rule for the political threads: if the only rebuttal a poster can come up with is a fat joke or other personal, unrelated insult, he/she automatically loses the debate and isn't allowed to post in the thread again for 3 days.

I think we need a new rule for the political threads: if the only rebuttal a poster can come up with is a fat joke or other personal, unrelated insult, he/she automatically loses the debate and isn't allowed to post in the thread again for 3 days.

But, but!

All political threads would die by the third post. :D

Good idea.
we can call it "Vettesuicide"...
Vetteway.jpg

genius.

genius, i say!

this is going to drag me right back down if I'm not careful.

You just started this whole talk about him. With lots of sighing.

I have no idea why Thumper isn't into Jamie as I am.

SOME group of individuals must need a distraction today...The general board has 23 out of 40 threads I can't see because of posters I have on ignore for starting pointless circular logic right-left threads.

Looks good that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back