The Island Lost

His eyes snap open at the sound of her voice. Seeing her, in the impressive outfit, diving over the edge I get up, stretch, and follow her.

Swims quickly to shore, hiding behind a rock to change out of the bikini and into a light, seafoam green skirt and snug white top. A few moments rummaging brings up some powder and hairspray, which are put to good use before I clip most of my wet hair up off my face and neck. I step out from behind the rock just as Avellan reaches shore. I wade out ankle-deep to greet him.

Smiling, I walk forward, wrap my arms around Aura and kiss her.

I missed you Aura. But now my heart fills with happines at your presense.

Grins and wraps a towel around his glistening, muscled body
As does mine. Shall we?
I take his hand and lead him up the beach

We soon reach the village , busy and full of life despite the setting sun.
" Did you have anything planned?"
I smile, and tighten the strap of my bag.

Grinning, I pull her close to me and kiss her again.

Well now. I didn't before but maybe I do now.

I lift her up and hold her in my arms.

Where to my lovely halfie to my house, or your house. You know that you own your own house here, if you want it.

Laughs, leaning over to kiss him
I think your place would be best.. Mine has nothing in it!
Swings down gracefully from his arms, not wanting to tire him out prematurely

Grinning, I grab her hands in mine.

So.. you wish to play with the monster?

I pull her along and lead her inside of my house and to the bedroom.

Smiles.

Why me my lovely. Or have you forgotten?

I shift forms, emerging as a shapeless black cloud.

Maybe we should experiment with this form

Moving towards her I extend a tendril that gently pushes her down onto the bed. Now, hover over her, I use several smaller tendrils that begin to remove her clothing.

Mmmmm... that kind of monster.
Peels off shirt, relishing the cool touch of the tendrils

Have you forgotten, I have two forms, this one and my human form. As for what kind? I have no species. I am unique. One of a kind. But I am more of an elemental.

My tendrils begin to move down her body, slowly making there way to her skirt, caressing the skin. When I reach her skirt, I gently pull it off, growling in content.

Ahh.. just as beautiful as I remember.

I gasp and laugh at the touch of his tendril on my leg
No, of course I didnt forget. I just didnt know that you thought of yourself as a monster...

I misunderstood. Forgive me.

I strip off all remaining clothes until she nude before me. I snake one of my tendrils up her leg until it reaches her cilt.

You want this and I give for your pleasure brings me pleasure.

Two other of my tendrils each move to a breast and begin teasing them.

Groans, writhing in pleasure as he nudges my clit. I reach down and stroke his tendrils, begging for more
Ummmmm...... That's good.

Her pleasure brings me happiness. I move some of my more tendrils to other various parts of her body, exploring everything. As her hand touches me, I wrap my tendril around it and give a slight squeeze.

The sensation of being wrapped in cool, living mist is incredible. His tender, exploring touches make me giggle with delight. I caress what passes for his chest.
So... how exactly is this going to work?
Not having eyes to look into is almost as strange as being fondled by smoke is sensual

I stop momentarily as she poses the question to me. The question she asks takes me by surprise, but her curiosity is understandable.

In a rush are we? Well.... I can't in this form, at least not usually familiar with but I can cause sexual excitement and pleasure. But this could suffice.

My tendril, which is caressing her cilt, acts as a finger as it slowly slid inside of her.

mmmm....
I play with the smoke, swirling it into patterns with my finger, running a hand through the top of what goes as it's head, trying any way I can to reciprocate the pleasure

I Slowly moving it inside of her, until I can go no farther, then I stop.

If you want me to be inside of you. Sharing my body with yours, I'll have to shift to human.

I continue to work my other tendrils over her body while awaiting her response.

Smiles and wriggles, enjoying the many tendrils and their soft touch
If you like.... I'm quite content either way.

I release the tendril from inside of her but continue to hover over her. My form ripples and I shift back to human. Now I'm above her, my hands and legs on the bed, but I'm still clothed.

I think this is what you want as well.

I slowly begiin to take my shirt off.

Smiles up at him, pleased with his choice, and helping him off with his shirt

Smiling, I get the shirt off and toss it aside. The cloth breeches soon follow, along with the rest of my clothing. I move down and kiss her while messaging her back with my hands..

Back