The Island Lost

Groans as his hands find and loosen a few knots, holding shoulders off the bed to make it easier for him, tracing one finger lightly around the muscled pattern of his chest

I position myself between her legs and rest my cock against her cilt. I give her another kiss, while gently bitting her bottom lip, then I groan in leasure as I push into her.

Groans softly, tugging against his teeth, before kissing back, hips rocking softly against his

Excited by her responding movements I begin to thrust into her at a fast pace, both needing relase and wanting to give her release and knowing I'll be coming soon since my patience and eagerness have kept me waiting..

After enjoying my time with Aura, I had remembered my duties to monitor the Island for newcomers, visiters, and other situation that might present themselves. I travel through the forest, weaving between trees and boulders, sometimes startling animals with my passing. The sun is just starting to descend, headed towards the horizon, showing that it's about 2:00 pm.
I soon arrive in the jungle, where the trees are more numerous, the underbrush is thicker, the lighting is starting to get darker, and the silence is only broke by the sounds of animals, insect, and my passing. Finding solitude here, I hover in the middle of a clearing, and clear my mind, tapping into the Heart of the Island, so as to learn about all that has happened and all that the Island knows.

*crouches on a branch hidden deep in the shadows from the suns burning rays

Hello Avellan, been awhile since we spoke...how are you

Coming back to my sense, I observe my surroundings and extend my presense to see if anybody's about or if I had missed anybody during my absense.

Still relaxingin the clearing, I sense a storm coming along and soon, sure enough, it begins to rain. Not a heavy rain that gets one soaked within seconds, but a light drizzle which sets the mood of tranquility.
Shifting to human form, I look up at the sky and let the rain drops fall on me. Then I begin to ponder several decisions. Where I should go in the Island? Will angelkissez be back to a little chat? What response should I put on two of my posts? And where the hell can I get something good to eat for dinner?

The sun is beginning to set and, as I walking through the mountain, I ponder whether I'll have visitors today. I reach the edge of a cliff, which juts out from the mountain 900 ft above the trees below, and look out at the site.
The rays, from the sun, cause the forest and jungle to turn a darker green, the oceans to reflect a beautiful light, and the sky to illuimate with a orange glow. While not as majestic as it is at high noon, the Island is still a true wonder.

Comes up behind Avellan, stomach wonderfully full from a meal in the village, I go to stand beside him, my light clothes being tossed in the wind at the cliff.
It's always so beautiful... so good to know I have a place to stay here.
I pause to wipe my eyes, hoping to chalk the wetness in them to the breeze ,My skin glitters with salt crystals as I turn and wrap my arms around him
I've missed you.....

I was so glad to meet Aura again but sad that I couldn't speak to her considering I was in the RW. I watch as the sun is, once again, making it's descent. Sighing, I head down the mountain and make my way towards the Village.
Walking into the Bar, I'm greeted by Ethan as I sit down at a barstool and wait for someone to talk to.

I open the door of the Bar and head over to a nearby chair. Taking a seat, I lean back and let my gaze pass across the room. The place is almost empty except for Ethan, who's mixing drinks, and two Islanders talking.

I lean back against a tree, within the Village, next to the park I watch as the sun slowly starts to set.

Jumps down out of the tree, nearly landing on Avellan.
Hi.
Notices his shocked expression
Sorry , I didnt mean to startle you....

A smile up at Aura.

Ahh.. Aura. My lovely. How are you.

I reach forward and pull her towards me.

Well. I'm doing well.

I pull her onto my lap and begin brushing her hair with my left hand.

So what as my pretty been up to?

Smiles and loosens the thick braid for him
Working, mostly.... Not much else to do.

I hve to go Aura. It's getting late where Im at. Hope to see you tomorrow.

I give her a kiss then head off towards the Temple and my inner sanctum to sleep.

Waking up, I head out of the Temple and travel back to the Village where I hope to find someone to talk to.

Walking down the pathway, I watch as the Islander go about their various tasks; mowing the lawns, talking to one another, enjoying the scenery, or simply sitting on their porches and relaxing.
I walk over to a bench, located next to the park, and sit down. Looking around, I listen to the various noises as I think over what will happen during the week.

Tired, and having been gone for awhile, I slowly walk along the shoreline, of the Western beachhead, and let myself sit down on the sand. The ocean tides have risen somewhat, but no too much, and the moon casts a beautiful reflection upon the dark water. I sigh and begin to relax.

I'm taking an evening bath in the sea just off the west coast of the Isalnd when a dark shape on the shore catches my eye. Knowing who, exactly, this is, I decide to have alittle fun before going up to greet him. I dive below the waves, letting my legs splash against the water as I slip below. Swimming parallel to the shore, I roll over and take a quiet breath with only my lips above the surface. Backflipping, I again let one foot cut above the water, before diving and swimming straight up towards shore, keeping underwater until the last possible moment. Knee-deep in the surf, I roll onto my back and gaze up at the stars.
" Good evening Avel. It's been a long time. "

Awakening, I look at the sky and see that the sun's up, suggesting that it's a few hours after noon. I stretch, as I get up from the sandy ground, and head towards the beach camp. I tap into the Heart of the Island, to see if anyone's around.

Irritated, feeling depressed, and bored I aimlessly wonder through the forest, in the southern end of the Island, not really knowing or caring where I end up. The sun has already set in the west and the moon is the only source of light. The forests seem more mysterious at night, but much more comforting than the jungles did at night. Leaning up against an oak tree, I close my eyes and listen to the sounds of the night.

Back