The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from a meeting with some clients... she was hot....he was handsome....I wasn't wearing and underwear, she was wearing a thong...she had to pick her pen up....Whale-tail.... hehe.
Man I'm a horny 43y/o bastard.

Just got back from the pub, a little bit tipsy and super horny. Man there's some MILFs in the area I wouldn't hesitate to literally break. :\ Especially one, I'm going to try so, so hard to get her. :eek:

But, alas, back on here for now. Going to have a nice session before watching some TV and calling it a night. If anyone else is feeling horny, drop by. :eek:

Just logged on for a browse, no doubt Ill end up having some fun!
Anyone fancying a dirty chat on yahoo add me :)

I hate being busy, havent pleasured myself properly in over a week = ) Time for some nice midnight playtime

Crawl over here an beg for it, you little sissy slut.

*I get on my hands and knees, my face close to the floor, my ass stuck as high in the air as itll reach as my little skirt rides up, showing my thong as I crawl forward* Oh pretty please Sir, ive been such a good girl, can you please give me some cock?

*I get on my hands and knees, my face close to the floor, my ass stuck as high in the air as itll reach as my little skirt rides up, showing my thong as I crawl forward* Oh pretty please Sir, ive been such a good girl, can you please give me some cock?

Laughs.

U better have a but plug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back