The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had to run to the store, and the whole time I was thinking, "how sexy would it be to suck/fuck somebody before going out, and having his cum in your body, slowly making your hornier and hornier as you walked around the store..."

Needless to say I came home horny, so now, well, you know.

;)

And his cum on you, under your clothes, between your skin and your soaked underwear... He's getting the shower ready while you're out at the store, soaping himself after fucking you, soothing his aching cock and waiting for you to get back so he can sooth you too under the hot stream of water... Just a thought ;)

And his cum on you, under your clothes, between your skin and your soaked underwear... He's getting the shower ready while you're out at the store, soaping himself after fucking you, soothing his aching cock and waiting for you to get back so he can sooth you too under the hot stream of water... Just a thought ;)

I was thinking of easing the ache in his cock with my mouth, but I get the idea!

I was thinking of easing the ache in his cock with my mouth, but I get the idea!

Well if you let me pamper you under the shower and stand their while i lather you up and give you a hot wet massage from head to toe... If you wanted to take my throbbing cock in your mouth again, it would be rude of me not to let you...

Well if you let me pamper you under the shower and stand their while i lather you up and give you a hot wet massage from head to toe... If you wanted to take my throbbing cock in your mouth again, it would be rude of me not to let you...

I've never known a guy to turn down a blowjob from me....

i am currently masturbating and feel like camming with a hot stranger, pm your yahoo, and why i should show you how dirty i am

So horny this morning, UK time.
What's wrong with me ?
Came twice on here last night, which was lovely, but hard again ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back