The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still rubbing. Close to having an orgasm, but I'm not going to squirt. I'm not sure I want to squirt at all tonight. Maybe just have two or three and go to bed feeling like a real woman...

Tell you what I wish, though. I wish some sexy hunk would walk into my apartment, pull my panties off, have his way with me, and end our lovemaking with a spectacular cumshot...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lre8alVoCv1qiaidvo4_250.gif

My God, that would be pure bliss. Better than chocolate!

Still rubbing. Close to having an orgasm, but I'm not going to squirt. I'm not sure I want to squirt at all tonight. Maybe just have two or three and go to bed feeling like a real woman...

Tell you what I wish, though. I wish some sexy hunk would walk into my apartment, pull my panties off, have his way with me, and end our lovemaking with a spectacular cumshot...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lre8alVoCv1qiaidvo4_250.gif

My God, that would be pure bliss. Better than chocolate!

:eek:

mmmmm - nuffink is better than choccie :cool:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

:eek:

mmmmm - nuffink is better than choccie :cool:

;)

What about sexually pleasing a totally hot guy?

;)

You mean you'd like to go out to dinner, take in a movie, and then maybe make out a little? That kinda fun?!

Joe! I'm so sorry I missed your post, honey!

Yes, that kind of fun. You know, the kind of fun that ends up on a couch, with a guys pants off, with his cock in my mouth, telling me how beautiful I look with his love splattered all over my face...

:D

;)

Yes, that kind of fun. You know, the kind of fun that ends up on a couch, with a guys pants off, with his cock in my mouth, telling me how beautiful I look with his love splattered all over my face...

Oh, my! In that case, dinner and the movie are on me!

;)

What about sexually pleasing a totally hot guy?

;)

Joe! I'm so sorry I missed your post, honey!

:D:D

I repeat 'nuffink' :D

mmm - except perhaps Colin Firth :rolleyes:

Paul takes Stacy on for a lovely meal then off to the movies and as he is walking her back to her place buys her some chocolates before getting her back to her house and kissing her on the sofa as he slides her panties off and pulls out his cock slipping it into her mouth.

Would you like that Stacy?

Paul takes Stacy on for a lovely meal then off to the movies and as he is walking her back to her place buys her some chocolates before getting her back to her house and kissing her on the sofa as he slides her panties off and pulls out his cock slipping it into her mouth.

Would you like that Stacy?

What, the chocolate or your dick in my mouth?

I feel my whole cock inside your mouth Stacy as i moan and pant as my cum pours over your face.

"Ohhhh god Stacy your so beautiful."

Oh God, baby, I love cum all over my pretty face, it makes me feel beautiful and totally sexy!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back