The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy how would you like all your boys to cum? One at a time, in line waiting for a spot at your ruby red lips, soft tongue, and hot mouth?

Or are you feeling slutty today, and need all those cock on your face at the same time. One in your mouth, dripping pre-cum. Another two on each side, rubbing their smooth and hot cock flesh against your checks. Till we can't take it anymore, grunt, and blow our loads at the same time all over your face and open mouth.

Or are you feeling slutty today, and need all those cock on your face at the same time. One in your mouth, dripping pre-cum. Another two on each side, rubbing their smooth and hot cock flesh against your checks. Till we can't take it anymore, grunt, and blow our loads at the same time all over your face and open mouth.

THAT WAY...NOW...

Pretty please?

I'm on my knees, boys, smiling up at all your sexy hard cocks...what are you going to do about it?

Like this?

Guess everybody must have blown their loads already! Everybody's gone!

Love 'em and leave 'em I guess...

Oh well, the life of a cumslut goddess I guess!

:)

I'm on my knees, boys, smiling up at all your sexy hard cocks...what are you going to do about it?

I'm so ready to spurt all my these pink satin panties, thinking of cumming all over you. Gotta take a lick of all the precum I've dripped. Here it go.

mmmmmm so fucking sweet almost shot off

Stacy, we'd have our 3 cocks in your smiling face, telling your how sexxy you looked, how much we loved making you feel like the hot woman you are.

Who wants to spurt all over this lady's face first? She's begging for it, rubbing our asses and balls, mouth open, tongue out, waiting for her first taste of male cream.

Seriously boys, if you could see the smile on my face right now, you'd go off like fucking rockets...

Make me pretty boys...

Seriously boys, if you could see the smile on my face right now, you'd go off like fucking rockets...

Make me pretty boys...

You're always pretty for us Stacy.

I'd try my best to be the last of the three cocks to cum. I'd want to see you in all your glory. Two big, wet, sticky, tasty loads dripping off your face onto your slut clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back