The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
met with a potential client.....wore a pair of the Mrs. sexy thongs....Mmmm, on the way home I was rubbing my cock...the only one that could see in was the trucks passing by....to bad...but I luv my big ass truck

Didn't take me long too strip down and log on...

met with a potential client.....wore a pair of the Mrs. sexy thongs....Mmmm, on the way home I was rubbing my cock...the only one that could see in was the trucks passing by....to bad...but I luv my big ass truck

Didn't take me long too strip down and log on...
Nice, love seeing guys jerk off in cars ;)

Just starting :) I woke up a little bit ago with a vivid fantasy I have of a friend fucking me. I was laying in the dark thinking about this with a hard-on when images of us passionately kissing pop in my head while he is fucking me and then I feel a stream of pre-cum steadily oozing off my cock on to my stomach. I've never acted on this fantasy with him (he's gay but I've never let him know I want to fuck). I wish he was here right now.....

Now onto some videos and literotica stories and then a HUGE orgasm.
Sounds fun. :D

Rubbing my clit now. I think I'm going to have to slip into something sexy, and enjoy myself for HOURS tonight...

:cattail:

wow stacey those clips are fantastic babe! You always find such sexy things to post

You're welcome! Also, I think the line just started forming around the block based on that response Stacey :)

I just gave my dildo a suck job. I'm still wearing my black thongs and red camisole. Now I'm furiously rubbing my clit wishing that was a real cock I just sucked off. I worked up a mouthful of spit as I sucked it, pretending it was my man's seed, and I pretended when he came, I took my hand and forced my head as far onto my dildo as it would go, and I held it there, imagining he was pulsing his love into my mouth.

When he was done, I looked up and showed him his handiwork, and swallowed it with love and gusto.

God, I wish I had a man with me right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back