The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not quite ready yet, but i'm slowly getting "up" to the occasion...with a big bottle of warming lube!

Last night I felt tired but intensely horny at bedtime. My GF is away so I got my "dressing-up box" from its hiding place and picked a suitably slutty outfit: red satin cami top, red satin panties, black PVC skating skirt and (my favourite) black PVC thigh-high stiletto-heel boots. I got into bed, fired up the laptop, found some nice pictures of girls in lingerie and slipped my hard cock into the soft, slippery caress of my Fleshlight where I enjoyed two extremely satisfying orgasms before falling asleep.

Its now 5.45am, I woke up around 5.30 still in my wonderful slutty clothes (boots are surprisingly comfy to sleep in!) with the panties around my thighs from last night's fun. And my cock was rock hard, as tends to be the case in the morning. So I picked up the Fleshlight (which had been stood up dripping my two loads of cum into its end cap), slipped it over my cock and I'm now enjoying my own "sloppy seconds" whilst dressed like a whore and ogling such delights as this girl: http://galleries.onlytease.com/574e/index.php?id=1686472

God, I love dressing up! :)

So hard and horny right now. Lying in bed slowly stroking.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 874
Last edited:
oh yeah....

Last night I felt tired but intensely horny at bedtime. My GF is away so I got my "dressing-up box" from its hiding place and picked a suitably slutty outfit: red satin cami top, red satin panties, black PVC skating skirt and (my favourite) black PVC thigh-high stiletto-heel boots. I got into bed, fired up the laptop, found some nice pictures of girls in lingerie and slipped my hard cock into the soft, slippery caress of my Fleshlight where I enjoyed two extremely satisfying orgasms before falling asleep.

Its now 5.45am, I woke up around 5.30 still in my wonderful slutty clothes (boots are surprisingly comfy to sleep in!) with the panties around my thighs from last night's fun. And my cock was rock hard, as tends to be the case in the morning. So I picked up the Fleshlight (which had been stood up dripping my two loads of cum into its end cap), slipped it over my cock and I'm now enjoying my own "sloppy seconds" whilst dressed like a whore and ogling such delights as this girl: http://galleries.onlytease.com/574e/index.php?id=1686472

God, I love dressing up! :)

Too hott! Have work to do_ but am too horny to work_ does that make masturbation part of my work? Sounds like a good excuse to me!!!

Just starting this mornig. Recovering from a vascectomy end of last week and was told I had to cum 20-30 times then bring back a sample to make sure it's clean. They give you three months. Told them I'd be back in a couple of weeks.

I'm about to... came on here for abit of inspiration to get me going... now going to watch some girlongirl and start to work my fingers... I'm so horny its unreal... would love to watch a girl on webcam... but I think survive off videos =)

Trying to forget the one-night stand with a guy who likes tgirls, I met on a phone sex line. I fucked him with a strap-on. thought we'd see each other again.......guess not. So here I am fucking myself with a dildo, trying to do work, look for a job, clean the house and get ready to go to NYC. And seeing my boyfriend later. Should I cum? Or wait until I see him. I feel like girl-girl stuff now, but love you bi guys, especially those who are married. Yuck. Confused! Good thing I already went to gym this morning.. What a hot yoga instructor. I could love to figure fuck her....I'll work on cumming........

Trying to forget the one-night stand with a guy who likes tgirls, I met on a phone sex line. I fucked him with a strap-on. thought we'd see each other again.......guess not. So here I am fucking myself with a dildo, trying to do work, look for a job, clean the house and get ready to go to NYC. And seeing my boyfriend later. Should I cum? Or wait until I see him. I feel like girl-girl stuff now, but love you bi guys, especially those who are married. Yuck. Confused! Good thing I already went to gym this morning.. What a hot yoga instructor. I could love to figure fuck her....I'll work on cumming........

You should enjoy, sounds like you have a busy day. The strap on sounds nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back