The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread.... Vol.3

Just the sissy in Peoria.

JPjSVya.jpg
Oh man. Would love to dress up and jerk each other off.

In my new pink panties, so thirsty for a cock!
I'll never understand why anybody would want to sexualize clothes. I have no desire to wear anything (female clothes nor for thar male clothes when I'm sleeping). I like nothing on so that I can feel my partners warm, muscular body next to me -- skin to skin.

That being said, sadly, I now have to wear underwear (men's of course) to bed because I am having trouble with a little of dribbling. Between my diuretic for high blood pressure and having diabetes, my #1 can be embarrassing. Not much, but any amount is something I am ashamed to admit.

Art Linkletter was right when he said old age isn't for sissies. I'll be damned if I want to wear Depends at night. Now that is NOT sexy at all! :( I'll do it if it gets down to that vs having to sleep elsewhere. As I may have ED which fucks up my sex life, but it is wonderful having a loving man sleeping beside you.

Now if someone is into different textures as the real reason they want to try unusual underwear, what is even better is showering with a hairy guy, suds-ing him up and rubbing against his hairy body. It isn't as wonderful as being inside a man you love, but with ED, you learn to enjoy the little things. Yes ED sucks, getting older sucks, but being alive when you have another man to love and be loved back makes you realize what one's real priorities should be. I just thought such things wouldn't happen until much later. I don't feel that at 64 I should have such to deal with, but then everybody ages differently.

Back