The Gentle Art of Erotic Humiliation

zkC67UI.jpg

Wait! I thought this thread was the “gentle” art of erotic humiliation. These Dommes scare the hell out of me!🧑🏻‍🦰

My wife is great at this. She is not mean at all. Her style of humiliating me is actually to beMORE compassionate. She operates under the assumption that I should be humiliated and she tries to reassure me. "Are you Ok, honey?" "Thank you SO MUCH! That was great." She will hug me and stroke me, lovingly. Sometimes she will giggle a little. Then she'll say "I love you so much". She is great at it.

My wife is great at this. She is not mean at all. Her style of humiliating me is actually to beMORE compassionate. She operates under the assumption that I should be humiliated and she tries to reassure me. "Are you Ok, honey?" "Thank you SO MUCH! That was great." She will hug me and stroke me, lovingly. Sometimes she will giggle a little. Then she'll say "I love you so much". She is great at it.
Sounds like a wonderful relationship!

Truly hot, sexy humiliation is very tricky. There is often a fine line between “meanness,” triggering trauma, and pushing a submissive over the line into subspace. Fortunately for me, my Wife has become extremely skilled at saying just the right things at just the right times to put me over the edge. Tone of voice and timing are key elements. I could give countless examples (and my series The Domme Club reflect some), but I will give just a couple here.

Since She controls my orgasms, She is in the habit of asking me how long it has been since I last was allowed to cum (of course She generally has a pretty damn good idea, She just wants to hear it from me). She finds it humorous that I never hesitate to accurately give Her the number of days. She might ask me to tell Her if I have had any erections and to tell Her what provoked them. If She wants oral worship, She will ask me to tell her if I think I deserve to worship Her pussy. If so, I must tell Her why, or She might say “Remind me why I prefer your tongue to your little pee pee.”

None of our friends know that She dominates me, although, She has been open about my “being so helpful around the house. She does playfully threaten to show Her friends the frilly aprons She expects me to wear when I clean, or to tell them that I wear panties. I would be horrified, but She sees that to simply mention the possibility of such exposure turns me on. If She notices that I am becoming erect from something She is saying, She might have me take it out and show Her. Then She will comment about how this is evidence that I need Her to control “it,” because I am unable to control it myself, or She might express sympathy that (even when erect) it is so small.

I know that She uses my susceptibility to erotic humiliation to manipulate me and get more of what She wants (more orgasms, compliance, housework done by me, etc.), but I am hooked on it and She knows it.
The author is correct. Gentle humiliation is really an artform. I spent many years when younger in the cuckold lifestyle, as the boyfriend, other guy, or bull. I tended to avoid extreme fetish type cuckolding, but saw how many wives would play their husband like a fiddle, with just the right leer or comment. In one case I remember, because women talk, it was soon apparent to all her female friends, who of course talked to their husbands, that her husband was a cuckold. They convinced her to give a show. It was my first time with an audience. Funny thing. The husbands made a few pointed comments early, but then their whole focus was watching the sex.

The wives, on the other hand, teased and fucked with his head unmercifully, then made him go down and clean up my mess.. Lesson? Women can be tough.

I know you are joking about this. We both know that although humiliation is quite subjective, gentle is probably not.

I don’t think I am. In the context of gentle erotic humiliation I think people ideas of what is gentle in the realm of erotic humiliation is subjective.

Back