The Gentle Art of Erotic Humiliation

NancyPan

Really Really Experienced
Truly hot, sexy humiliation is very tricky. There is often a fine line between “meanness,” triggering trauma, and pushing a submissive over the line into subspace. Fortunately for me, my Wife has become extremely skilled at saying just the right things at just the right times to put me over the edge. Tone of voice and timing are key elements. I could give countless examples (and my series The Domme Club reflect some), but I will give just a couple here.

Since She controls my orgasms, She is in the habit of asking me how long it has been since I last was allowed to cum (of course She generally has a pretty damn good idea, She just wants to hear it from me). She finds it humorous that I never hesitate to accurately give Her the number of days. She might ask me to tell Her if I have had any erections and to tell Her what provoked them. If She wants oral worship, She will ask me to tell her if I think I deserve to worship Her pussy. If so, I must tell Her why, or She might say “Remind me why I prefer your tongue to your little pee pee.”

None of our friends know that She dominates me, although, She has been open about my “being so helpful around the house. She does playfully threaten to show Her friends the frilly aprons She expects me to wear when I clean, or to tell them that I wear panties. I would be horrified, but She sees that to simply mention the possibility of such exposure turns me on. If She notices that I am becoming erect from something She is saying, She might have me take it out and show Her. Then She will comment about how this is evidence that I need Her to control “it,” because I am unable to control it myself, or She might express sympathy that (even when erect) it is so small.

I know that She uses my susceptibility to erotic humiliation to manipulate me and get more of what She wants (more orgasms, compliance, housework done by me, etc.), but I am hooked on it and She knows it.

Last edited:
My most extreme experience; We own a duPlex and the lady renter on the other side is damaged. Something traumatic has happened to her and she isn’t comfortable around men. There is more context but I’m a poor writer so I’ll move it along. My wife who is my Domme has decided to try to help her Using our relationship as an example. I wear a chastity cage and my wife told her all about it and showed her. Now our neighbor if comfortable with me because I’m non threatening. Well one night after drinking the three of up were in the living room. My wife had me blow her strapon in front of our neighbor. I’d say that lists in the top ten for Erotic Humiliation that I’ve experienced.

Gf, Although I fantasize about such exposure and the idea turns me on very much, I don’t think my Wife would do it. I love it that your neighbor knows that you are caged, submissive, and that your Wife fucks you. We are fortunate to have Wives who understand our needs!

@NancyPan you sound like you have a great relationship. I really think it is an art, to push all the right buttons and get into the head of the sub. Your wife knows you very well and it serves her well too. The teasing and titillation lead to a slow burn of eroticism and desire that is like extended foreplay. When orgasm does occur, it can be very intense and release a lot of energy.
ES

Gf, Although I fantasize about such exposure and the idea turns me on very much, I don’t think my Wife would do it. I love it that your neighbor knows that you are caged, submissive, and that your Wife fucks you. We are fortunate to have Wives who understand our needs!

We are fortunate. I did turn me on. I would not be opposed of doing it again. There are a few others besides the neighbor that know I’m caged And about other activities Mostly friends of my wife. And no there’s no sharing or playing With them.

@NancyPan you sound like you have a great relationship. I really think it is an art, to push all the right buttons and get into the head of the sub. Your wife knows you very well and it serves her well too. The teasing and titillation lead to a slow burn of eroticism and desire that is like extended foreplay. When orgasm does occur, it can be very intense and release a lot of energy.
ES
Yes, she plays me like a fiddle, and I love her for it. When I do cum, it is her words and tone of voice that put me over the edge (almost always without her touching me).

My wife is very vocal.she enjoys talking or rather getting me to talk about what we are doing. At first I just felt like it was bedroom games. Then one day she showed me a video clip. There’s nothing like seeing and hearing yourself to give you pings of humiliation.

capt-shmo-nbtpl-047227.jpg

One of the rules of our FLR is that I am not to cum without her permission. I do edge most days and I enjoy pushing myself to the brink. I have had some “accidents.” Telling her that I spurted without permission is extremely humiliating for me. I have gotten in trouble for waiting too long to tell her. She will ask, and she knows whether I am being truthful. Imagine going to your wife to tell her that you masturbated without permission….

While I am not into the versions of Domination/roleplay/humiliation others have described here, I certainly agree with the OP's point that to be both effective in achieving maximum arousal, and to be non-damaging to the sub, or the relationship, necessitates the Domme being intelligent enough to use words and tone of voice in just the right way, loving and caring enough to not want to hurt the submissive psychologically or physically.
These experiences are meant to enable both people to release their deeply buried true nature. This requires a great deal of trust. And the more dramatic or intense the scene, the more trust is required, or real damage can be done to the relationship or the submissive person.
For example, I found a video clip on Reddit showing a big black man on top of a little blonde girl who was on her tummy on a couch, fucking her powerfully and with his body completely controlling hers, and the caption above the video was "Bully takes your daughter right in front of you..."
OK, there are versions of this scene that would turn me on intensely, while also scaring and humiliating (if you want details just ask), but it could easily go wrong and break the relationship and maybe the girl forever, not to mention my self-image if I were the father.
Like I say, love, caring and trust...Those are the golden rules.

A long time ago (25 years ago) my wife let me record her giving me a blow job. I showed it to her once not to embarrass or humiliate Her I thought it was sexy. But her response wasn’t what I had expected. I didn’t understand it and I didnt do it again. Fast forward 15 years and now we have a more distinctive Domme/sub roles. She has taken video clips of me in various sex acts. I understand Now the feeling she got. When i heard the beep when it started to record I felt pings of humiliation then when she showed me i felt the same, and when I heard myself it was full on. Then when I found out she had shown a friend of hers I did feel humiliated but then I said fuck it i don’t care. Then my wife had a few friends over for a lunch and I’m sitting there chatting with one and I can hear the the audio of a clip she has shown me before. The fuck it went out the door for awhile. It’s both erotic and humiliating to be sitting in a small group of women and my wife showing a video clip of her pegging me to one and you hear you hear the audio of you wife asking if I like her cock and me replying I love your cock fuck me harder etc.

Last edited:
My beautiful wife practices orgasm denial as part of our FLR. Last night I was required to tell her when I last came (a week ago) and whether it was “my time.” I knew the correct answer since I am allowed every 3-4 weeks. As I pleasured her, she reviewed what a good job I’d been doing with my chores and taking care of her. “Such a good pussy boy, how you love my pussy. You’ve worked so hard to earn it, haven’t you? My pussy is your reward.”

Imagine not being allowed to cum with that sort of teasing … and then her shuddering orgasm…. She is amazing!

Last edited:
My wife is very vocal.she enjoys talking or rather getting me to talk about what we are doing. At first I just felt like it was bedroom games. Then one day she showed me a video clip. There’s nothing like seeing and hearing yourself to give you pings of humiliation.

capt-shmo-nbtpl-047227.jpg
Please let me suck your fat cock wet and slippery...let me get down in doggy and spread my cheeks for a deep hard balls deep fuck!

Last edited:
My most extreme experience; We own a duPlex and the lady renter on the other side is damaged. Something traumatic has happened to her and she isn’t comfortable around men. There is more context but I’m a poor writer so I’ll move it along. My wife who is my Domme has decided to try to help her Using our relationship as an example. I wear a chastity cage and my wife told her all about it and showed her. Now our neighbor if comfortable with me because I’m non threatening. Well one night after drinking the three of up were in the living room. My wife had me blow her strapon in front of our neighbor. I’d say that lists in the top ten for Erotic Humiliation that I’ve experienced.

This is fantastic

My wife likes to be vocal and to get me to be vocal. When she is pegging me she will tease me to get me to say what she wants to hear. Even better for her is if she can get video clips of it so she can replay them.

One such time she had me on my back with a pillow under my ass. She had me nice and lubed up and was lightly poking around teasing asking how bad I wanted it. Finally getting me to tell her that I wanted her cock and to please fuck me. She did, she was using a strapon that we have had for awhile. So she pushed into me, we like them with bigger heads that taper down. Once she pushed in the back door she continued tell she was balls deep. To which she tells me how easy that was and that we need to get a new larger one and would I like that. She’s asking me this while she slowly thrusts in and out. Continuing to ask me if I’d like a bigger one. By this time I’m listening to her but I’m having a hard time concatenating. With a little more prodding she gets me where she wants. I’m telling her yes we need a bigger one and that I want her to fuck me with a larger strapon and I want to feel it inside me and I want her big cock. Just taking her cue. This might not sound like much but she has a clicker to start her phone to record. The next day when I get to see and hear her video I seem to turn a shade of red and wonder if anyone will ever hear it.

My wife likes to be vocal and to get me to be vocal. When she is pegging me she will tease me to get me to say what she wants to hear. Even better for her is if she can get video clips of it so she can replay them.

One such time she had me on my back with a pillow under my ass. She had me nice and lubed up and was lightly poking around teasing asking how bad I wanted it. Finally getting me to tell her that I wanted her cock and to please fuck me. She did, she was using a strapon that we have had for awhile. So she pushed into me, we like them with bigger heads that taper down. Once she pushed in the back door she continued tell she was balls deep. To which she tells me how easy that was and that we need to get a new larger one and would I like that. She’s asking me this while she slowly thrusts in and out. Continuing to ask me if I’d like a bigger one. By this time I’m listening to her but I’m having a hard time concatenating. With a little more prodding she gets me where she wants. I’m telling her yes we need a bigger one and that I want her to fuck me with a larger strapon and I want to feel it inside me and I want her big cock. Just taking her cue. This might not sound like much but she has a clicker to start her phone to record. The next day when I get to see and hear her video I seem to turn a shade of red and wonder if anyone will ever hear it.
SO hot!

Nice! Actually, that is similar to having her tell you to moan and talk out loud about the pegging you are getting in a hotel room. You don't know who is next door, but it is still slightly humiliating saying all those things out loud. "Yes fuck me with that big strapon! Oh, I have never been fucked that deep before, my dick is rock hard!" Etc.
ES

Nice! Actually, that is similar to having her tell you to moan and talk out loud about the pegging you are getting in a hotel room. You don't know who is next door, but it is still slightly humiliating saying all those things out loud. "Yes fuck me with that big strapon! Oh, I have never been fucked that deep before, my dick is rock hard!" Etc.
ES

I had a similar experience to that. My wife’s work put a bunch of people up at a hotel for a medical conference. We were all on the same floor. After drinking too much we went to our room. My wife pegged me and I was quite loud. Well I guess I must sound feminine when having a prostate orgasm. The next morning at the continental breakfast there was talk of a couple having sex and the woman was quite noisy.

I had a similar experience to that. My wife’s work put a bunch of people up at a hotel for a medical conference. We were all on the same floor. After drinking too much we went to our room. My wife pegged me and I was quite loud. Well I guess I must sound feminine when having a prostate orgasm. The next morning at the continental breakfast there was talk of a couple having sex and the woman was quite noisy.
Now that is funny but not surprising since I know how I sound at times while being pegged, or at least I was told how I sound. Did you get embarrassed and turn slightly red even though they thought they were talking about a woman?
ES

Now that is funny but not surprising since I know how I sound at times while being pegged, or at least I was told how I sound. Did you get embarrassed and turn slightly red even though they thought they were talking about a woman?
ES

Not at first, I was more like I got away with something. But my wife squashed that after breakfast by giving me a bad time about it.

My beautiful wife practices orgasm denial as part of our FLR. Last night I was required to tell her when I last came (a week ago) and whether it was “my time.” I knew the correct answer since I am allowed every 3-4 weeks. As I pleasured her, she reviewed what a good job I’d been doing with my chores and taking care of her. “Such a good pussy boy, how you love my pussy. You’ve worked so hard to earn it, haven’t you? My pussy is your reward.”

Imagine not being allowed to cum with that sort of teasing … and then her shuddering orgasm…. She is amazing!

Some time ago my wife got herself a packer. A packer is a strapon that you would just wear. Hers is an inch and a half bigger than this picture. She wears it often, under jeans or sundresses. Well we were just in our room getting ready just A regular evening. I was sitting on the edge of the bed taking off some compression socks. My wife was in front on me taking some cloths off and putting them in the hamper. She took off her pants and I looked up and there she is with her cock hanging out as she’s putting her pants in the dirty cloths. Without thinking I just pulled her close and started giving her a bj. Not just a little kiss but the whole getting my lips wet and getting it on. Then my wife starts giggling and telling me how much of a cock sucker I am and she can’t even get undressed around me without me putting her cock in my mouth. Which made me cum to the realization that she has conditioned me to be her little whore. She doesn’t have to tell me or even wiggle it in my face. I barley can let her get her pants off before I have it in my mouth.

CNVEF-ESE-1581-30-3_31552933763.jpg

Back