The Gentle Art of Erotic Humiliation

Never know who listening.

lsKCLuz.jpg

The wife is very good at leading me to what she wants to hear. I think this guy got off easy.

Some time ago my wife got herself a packer. A packer is a strapon that you would just wear. Hers is an inch and a half bigger than this picture. She wears it often, under jeans or sundresses. Well we were just in our room getting ready just A regular evening. I was sitting on the edge of the bed taking off some compression socks. My wife was in front on me taking some cloths off and putting them in the hamper. She took off her pants and I looked up and there she is with her cock hanging out as she’s putting her pants in the dirty cloths. Without thinking I just pulled her close and started giving her a bj. Not just a little kiss but the whole getting my lips wet and getting it on. Then my wife starts giggling and telling me how much of a cock sucker I am and she can’t even get undressed around me without me putting her cock in my mouth. Which made me cum to the realization that she has conditioned me to be her little whore. She doesn’t have to tell me or even wiggle it in my face. I barley can let her get her pants off before I have it in my mouth.

CNVEF-ESE-1581-30-3_31552933763.jpg
Never seen this before! Nice.
ES

@Goldenfinger I just remembered I scene I experienced that I think you and others on here might enjoy.

I saw this Domme that was very good at everything that had to do with pegging and BDSM. She had a great personality and we became instant friends. She had a large dungeon with all kinds of fun toys.

I came over one day and she asked me to dress up as a woman. I protested at first, but soon I was completely dressed in lingerie. She gave me a wig, false breasts, a bra, panties, garter belts, and stockings.

She had me get on all fours facing a full-length mirror and began pegging me. She told me that I was her girlfriend and she was imagining she was fucking a girl. She told me to moan like I a girl was enjoying it. I was just acting she said. She kept talking to me as she sped up her thrusting, telling me that I was getting more and more turned on. So I started to moan more and push back onto her dildo like I was enjoying it.

"You are getting close to orgasm, aren't you?" she asked me.
"Oh yes, I am very close!" I moaned loudly.
"Oh fuck, I am cumming, CUM WITH ME!" she yelled.

I screamed out and had an amazing orgasm. That was when I realized that I was not acting. I was having a real hands-free orgasm and it was very intense. I looked into the mirror and saw this woman cumming from being fucked doggie, it was ME!

We talked after we both recovered and I was slightly humiliated. She teased me a bit about it but in a great way that made it erotic humiliation. To this day I can feel that humiliation and don't tell this story very often.

ES

A long time ago (25 years ago) my wife let me record her giving me a blow job. I showed it to her once not to embarrass or humiliate Her I thought it was sexy. But her response wasn’t what I had expected. I didn’t understand it and I didnt do it again. Fast forward 15 years and now we have a more distinctive Domme/sub roles. She has taken video clips of me in various sex acts. I understand Now the feeling she got. When i heard the beep when it started to record I felt pings of humiliation then when she showed me i felt the same, and when I heard myself it was full on. Then when I found out she had shown a friend of hers I did feel humiliated but then I said fuck it i don’t care. Then my wife had a few friends over for a lunch and I’m sitting there chatting with one and I can hear the the audio of a clip she has shown me before. The fuck it went out the door for awhile. It’s both erotic and humiliating to be sitting in a small group of women and my wife showing a video clip of her pegging me to one and you hear you hear the audio of you wife asking if I like her cock and me replying I love your cock fuck me harder etc.
Was 25 years ago to show the video to your friends? If the answer is no (as I think it is), the she over-reacted, but she didn’t consent to it. Did you consent her to show your video to her friends? I’m sure it must be hot for you, but it can’t be compared.

Truly hot, sexy humiliation is very tricky. There is often a fine line between “meanness,” triggering trauma, and pushing a submissive over the line into subspace. Fortunately for me, my Wife has become extremely skilled at saying just the right things at just the right times to put me over the edge. Tone of voice and timing are key elements. I could give countless examples (and my series The Domme Club reflect some), but I will give just a couple here.

Since She controls my orgasms, She is in the habit of asking me how long it has been since I last was allowed to cum (of course She generally has a pretty damn good idea, She just wants to hear it from me). She finds it humorous that I never hesitate to accurately give Her the number of days. She might ask me to tell Her if I have had any erections and to tell Her what provoked them. If She wants oral worship, She will ask me to tell her if I think I deserve to worship Her pussy. If so, I must tell Her why, or She might say “Remind me why I prefer your tongue to your little pee pee.”

None of our friends know that She dominates me, although, She has been open about my “being so helpful around the house. She does playfully threaten to show Her friends the frilly aprons She expects me to wear when I clean, or to tell them that I wear panties. I would be horrified, but She sees that to simply mention the possibility of such exposure turns me on. If She notices that I am becoming erect from something She is saying, She might have me take it out and show Her. Then She will comment about how this is evidence that I need Her to control “it,” because I am unable to control it myself, or She might express sympathy that (even when erect) it is so small.

I know that She uses my susceptibility to erotic humiliation to manipulate me and get more of what She wants (more orgasms, compliance, housework done by me, etc.), but I am hooked on it and She knows it.
Thank your lucky stars & enjoy all those delicious intense moments she gifts you because it can all end in the blink of an eye as my late Domme had an aneurism in her brain THEN, my wife’s libido died 2 years after - my wife used to send me to her on weekends & sometimes she’d come to learn or double team me - it was THE most intense, erotically charged setting & arrangement - NEVER take ANYTHING for granted or as a given - my wife hides her worn panties that she USED TO prepare to use on me - especially after the gym - the best kryptonite ever!

Just the scent of woman is so missed in my life! Savor it, thank her EVERY DAY! She’s such a gift!

Was 25 years ago to show the video to your friends? If the answer is no (as I think it is), the she over-reacted, but she didn’t consent to it. Did you consent her to show your video to her friends? I’m sure it must be hot for you, but it can’t be compared.

No, I never showed anyone the video. I was comparing that 25 years ago when I showed her the video of her she was kinda embarrassed and I didn’t understand. Fast forward 15 years she took video of me and when she showed it to me I now know how she felt.

My most extreme experience; We own a duPlex and the lady renter on the other side is damaged. Something traumatic has happened to her and she isn’t comfortable around men. There is more context but I’m a poor writer so I’ll move it along. My wife who is my Domme has decided to try to help her Using our relationship as an example. I wear a chastity cage and my wife told her all about it and showed her. Now our neighbor if comfortable with me because I’m non threatening. Well one night after drinking the three of up were in the living room. My wife had me blow her strapon in front of our neighbor. I’d say that lists in the top ten for Erotic Humiliation that I’ve experienced.

That sounds soooooo hotttttt

My most extreme experience; We own a duPlex and the lady renter on the other side is damaged. Something traumatic has happened to her and she isn’t comfortable around men. There is more context but I’m a poor writer so I’ll move it along. My wife who is my Domme has decided to try to help her Using our relationship as an example. I wear a chastity cage and my wife told her all about it and showed her. Now our neighbor if comfortable with me because I’m non threatening. Well one night after drinking the three of up were in the living room. My wife had me blow her strapon in front of our neighbor. I’d say that lists in the top ten for Erotic Humiliation that I’ve experienced.

PLEASE share the 9 other erotic humiliation experiences that are above this one??!! Please? Just 2 or 3 will work, too.... :)

Two nights ago I was allowed to ejaculate for the first time in nearly a month. As I laid between Her thighs with my face buried in Her wonderful pussy, a moment after her orgasm, she said, “You’ve been such a good boy, so patient. You can cum in your panties tonight.”

It didn’t take long! She laughed, said, “Did my panty boy wet his panties?” We cuddled for a long time. I told her how much I loved her and how lucky I am.

One thing I often fantasize about is being “exposed” as a panty boy by my wife to certain of her friends, or even her letting them know that she is in charge in our house. She hasn’t wanted to do this, but she has become increasingly comfortable making it known that I am the one who does certain household chores (cleans toilets and bathrooms, vacuums, etc.). She also is not shy about being quite directive with me while we are in the presence of our friends, and I am quick to comply. Her general instruction when we are to be in mixed company is that she wants it clear that I treat her better than any of the other husbands do their wives. I find this pleasingly humiliating, but I do wish one or two, or all of the women knew that I am a orgasm managed panty boy.

I think as people get older, inhibitions lessen. I have only tasted my own cum once, and while I did not find it offensive in any way, when I do cum, I tend to lose a lot of sex drive, so only when I absolutely willed myself to go through with it, did I taste what I produced.

Now?

If told by any lady to taste what I deposited, I would. As much to appease her, as it would for me to start doing something different after sex, a blowjob or a handjob. It's just cum after all, and is not going to kill me. I probably would not just start doing it on my own, but told too? Yeah, I would.

Is that humiliation or me just interested in changing up a typical ending? I am not sure.

I think as people get older, inhibitions lessen. I have only tasted my own cum once, and while I did not find it offensive in any way, when I do cum, I tend to lose a lot of sex drive, so only when I absolutely willed myself to go through with it, did I taste what I produced.

Now?

If told by any lady to taste what I deposited, I would. As much to appease her, as it would for me to start doing something different after sex, a blowjob or a handjob. It's just cum after all, and is not going to kill me. I probably would not just start doing it on my own, but told too? Yeah, I would.

Is that humiliation or me just interested in changing up a typical ending? I am not sure.

The cum eating would not be humiliating. If someone said to you that they knew that you do that could be.

It takes a good deal of intelligence, sensitivity, and empathy to be good at erotic humiliation. A woman who is good at it understands her submissives vulnerabilities and arousal patterns. Often, before I am allowed to worship her pussy, I must tell my wife why I deserve the privilege. This is very humiliating for me, but also exciting. She will be stern, sometimes amused, but always reinforces her authority.

To your female friends (if they keep it between the girls, no problem. Maybe they can convince their male partner will enjoy it too…
Truth is, I have asked my wife directly if she would tease me with the threat of exposure to one or more of her best women friends of 1) that I wear women’s panties every day, 2) that I keep her panty drawer neat and organized, 3) that she is in charge in our house, and/or 4) that I have a small penis, but she does not want to tease about such things. She is a very private person, and of course, she makes the rules.

Truth is, I have asked my wife directly if she would tease me with the threat of exposure to one or more of her best women friends of 1) that I wear women’s panties every day, 2) that I keep her panty drawer neat and organized, 3) that she is in charge in our house, and/or 4) that I have a small penis, but she does not want to tease about such things. She is a very private person, and of course, she makes the rules.
You’re a lucky guy, but sooner or later one of your secrets will get to the ears of one of her friends and it will probably spread like fire on gas

Last edited:
You’re a lucky guy, but sooner or laterone of your secrets will get to thebears of one of her friends and it will probably spread like fire on gas
We do have bears here where I live, but I’m thinking maybe you meant “ears.” 🙂

Back