The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

I'm up for chat, feel free to PM me. 49, mwm, bi, mostly a bottom but sometimes will top. I'm actually pretty freaky.

23, bi male. Love being a sissy slut for daddys and having Ass stuffed till it is filled with daddy cum love being a nasty slut in PMs

Love being PMd

I love a PM. Love to talk dirty. It relaxes me. Love to illustrate my posts as well.

Might be around for a little bit.. Shitty Mexican WiFi depending. Send me some PMs.

Always up for a nasty PM (nastier the better). I have many kinks and fetishes. Not interested in underage or animals but everything else is cool.

I need to talk to men who love filthy homosexual deeds

A man's dick is the most beautiful organ in the world. And I want it terribly. I am a cocksucker, and a bottom. I never imagined that I would be either.

Real life has a way of learning who you are by taking risks, to have the courage to go after what your mind sees every night. Blowing men. Having them fuck me. Two men at a time. Four at a time. Interracial homosexual action. Sucking the husband's dick for his wife or lover. Jacking off to private messages from men here on Lit.

If I somehow met any of you in real life, I would love to have your hard wonderful cock spewing loads of semen in my mouth. I would beg for it. I've done it in real life many times. It's so fucking erotic.

So I'm begging any of you to send me PM's and I will always respond as soon as I read them.

I 💗 Cocks!

And everything about them! 💝

Longtime cock-loving cocksucker cock-whore male here, an avid, creative bottom and pure pleasure-giver, and I love chatting about what I truly LOVE...COCKS!!! 💟

Visit my profile for the rest of my info and, PLEASE...be creative with your PMs! DON'T be shy...DO be raunchy! "Talk dirty to me, darling!" (I know you want to!) 😊 If you just say "Hi" I may not reply. Call me "Cocksucker" and I'll love you forever!!!

Glori. 💋

Bi curious panty bottom. I’m home today and would love to chat. Not too aggressive, so be creative. If you’re the well hung neighbor who catches me wearing my wife’s underwear and is willing to make me pay for his silence, PM me.

Yearning to explore

So, I LOVE literotica and the idea of us filthy fuckers out there. I'm a 42 married closeted guy, love the idea of playing with my dad :)

Back