The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

1 week away from sucking my first cock! Hopefully everything works out and no plans fall through
Congratulations!! 🤞. Once you take the plunge youll be a different person. Just be prepared to want more and more. I dont know too many guys that arent hooked after their first plunge. You better start linking up more or maybe youll have a repeat with this one if hes good. Ive had those hot delicious ones i get to have several times. Cock is like a drug.

The chat rooms are very hit or miss, and temperamental in that if I look away for a second it disconnects, and I have to wait what seems like forever to reconnect.
While live chat is awesome, pms are also great and reliable.

The chat rooms are very hit or miss, and temperamental in that if I look away for a second it disconnects, and I have to wait what seems like forever to reconnect.
While live chat is awesome, pms are also great and reliable.
There just doesn't seem to be anything out there like the old AOL chat rooms. Those were great.

There's a nasty PM thread for everyone in another section. This one's reserved for all you men who love the cock, and would love to chat all about it via Lit PM! No Skype, no Yahoo...just those who love to see nasty messages in your Lit mailboxes when you logon.
I’m totally up for it if anyone wants to DM me.

Right before I woke up I had this dream. Im not usually attracted to men in a way that i like the way he looks etc, just cock and a mans body. Especially a mans cock! But i was dreaming this hot guy was on top of me kissing me. He was an alpha male type, very toned body and smooth. His cock was grinding against mine and I had my arms wrapped around his waist grabbing his tight buns. After i got up I had to quickly jerk myself off. I had 2 hot chats with men last night and I think this caused it.

Back