The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

:rose::rose::rose: to everyone. Recently realized I probably have a recurrence of skin cancer. Have to get it checked out. Dammit.

Hopefully, it will be negative but if positive, hope it is as simple as a quick outpatient procedure!!! :rose::rose::rose:

I just wanted to pop in to say thank you for the kind messages.

Has anyone heard from Devlishone??

Yes, Cookicat still here, finally got a few days off of work.

Be going tomorrow for my 5th treatment. One more to go and from what I understand. I will get a six week break from them to see how the BCG is working.... Honestly still no fun in doing them. I told my nurse waht was going on inside my bladder and see said it was all normal for BCG Chemo treatments. Even the pain associated with it.

Seems like I have most of the side effects, pain in bladder while going to the bathroom, more frequent to the bathroom, achy joints, fatigue and tired. Foggyness/ChemoBrain at times. Good excuse if I get into trouble. I don't remember doing that... I have Chemo brain going on lol..

I was like whew. It was good news, but not good news. Just be glad when last is done for a break away from them.

But still trying to kick cancer's ass!

Last edited:

Be going tomorrow for my 5th treatment. One more to go and from what I understand. I will get a six week break from them to see how the BCG is working.... Honestly still no fun in doing them. I told my nurse waht was going on inside my bladder and see said it was all normal for BCG Chemo treatments. Even the pain associated with it.

Seems like I have most of the side effects, pain in bladder while going to the bathroom, more frequent to the bathroom, achy joints, fatigue and tired. Foggyness/ChemoBrain at times. Good excuse if I get into trouble. I don't remember doing that... I have Chemo brain going on lol..

I was like whew. It was good news, but not good news. Just be glad when last is done for a break away from them.

Fingers crossed for you!

Hey Scot.

Thanks, need all fingers crossed to keep on truckin through this crap in front of me.

So sorry it is so painful but happy you are hanging tough devlishone...Keep fighting hard and beat this nasty disease...

I'm not sure why I'm here other than it's easier to tell far away faces and friends than it is in real life.

I somehow believe my sheer force of love will keep my husband alive. How can it not? I've only had him 5 years. I sit here, watching him sleep, afraid to let him sleep.

The hospice doctor was here. Said husband is in active dying phase. He thought two days. My husband said no way! :heart: Two days. A week? I'll take every moment I can get.

Fuck ALS.

Fuck cancer

Fuck loss

HUGZZZZZ sweetie :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Hey sweetie, hope you enjoyed your days off.
And yeah for the 6 week break.
Sweets if anyone can beat cancers fucking ass its YOU. YOU ARE NOT TRYING YOUR DOING IT.
And as soon you did it, you will forget all about the nasty side effects.
LOL chemo brain.... still loving it.....
Sending you hugs, :kiss::kiss::kiss: and loads of :heart:

Yeahhhh I did it.... my last treatment was today.
8 months, finding the breast tumor, the double mastectomy, 8 chemo's, 25 radiations.
Still scared, was it enough, did I really beat it....
Time will tell. From next week I will be on a 5 year hormone treatment, to prevent the cancer from coming back.
Still loads of check ups, and scans....the reconstruction surgery in 4 months.
But still smiling, and full of life.
From February 9th till this day, I never gave up, and still find life beautiful. Was it hard yes, but with the support of the LIT community I did it, I survived.
So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Now I can start healing (right now I m packed in medical pads for the radiation burns).
And in the end, well I will have new boobies at the age of 56, new hair.... :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:

Question, is anyone here taking Letrozole 2,5 MG ?
I need to take it for 5 years.
And just want to know more about it.
My oncologist explained the side effects, and I have been reading about it.
Just would love to know from someone that is really taking it.
Thanks
:kiss::rose::heart:

8 months, finding the breast tumor, the double mastectomy, 8 chemo's, 25 radiations.
Time will tell. From next week I will be on a 5 year hormone treatment, to prevent the cancer from coming back.
From February 9th till this day, I never gave up, and still find life beautiful. Was it hard yes, but with the support of the LIT community I did it, I survived.
Now I can start healing (right now I m packed in medical pads for the radiation burns).

You're an inspiration.

:heart:

just lost a friend to Breast cancer and all the spreading it did! Leaves behind a husband and 2 grown sons.

Ladies a naturopath / nutritionist I know in CO suggest breast cancer may start when we are deficient in Iodine. This can happen in Men also. Feed your thyroid.

After chemo - you need to detox your body to get rid of the chemicals and start taking care of your health.

:rose:

You are amazing...enjoy your new hair...and soon your new boobs..

Stay strong and keep on kicking cancer's ass....

Emmy, Warrior Princess kicked cancer's ass! Told you before, you are an inspiration sweet lady! So glad the radiation is done and you can begin the recovery and reconstruction process! :rose:

Hi all

Just a quick update on my dad he's correctly in hospital with septicaemia, and he needs an Op on his bladder, which is happening on the 31st October.. Then he's got to have some chemotherapy for his brain tumour... His finished his radiotherapy all 90 days of it.. It really knocked him about..

Fair play I've got to say my life fucking sucks right now, it's having a massive affect on all of us... 😢😢😢😢

Fuck you cancer......

Last edited:

Your my hero... 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

My Dads giving up.. 😢😢

Hi all

Just a quick update on my dad he's correctly in hospital with septicaemia, and he needs an Op on his bladder, which is happening on the 31st October.. Then he's got to have some chemotherapy for his brain tumour... His finished his radiotherapy all 90 days of it.. It really knocked him about..

Fair play I've got to say my life fucking sucks right now, it's having a massive affect on all of us... 😢😢😢😢

Fuck you cancer......

My heart and thoughts are with you and your family. :rose:

All Hail EMMY!

They should build the big ol' Emmy Monument in the capital of Fuckcancerstan!

just lost a friend to Breast cancer and all the spreading it did! Leaves behind a husband and 2 grown sons.

Ladies a naturopath / nutritionist I know in CO suggest breast cancer may start when we are deficient in Iodine. This can happen in Men also. Feed your thyroid.

After chemo - you need to detox your body to get rid of the chemicals and start taking care of your health.

I'm so sorry about your friend. Breast cancer fucking sucks.

Hi all

Fuck you cancer......

What a tsunami you all are facing. May you have some peace and may your family be free from suffering. Please do a little something nice for yourself today, and often; just some small thing you otherwise wouldn't. You need small updrafts to keep you aloft.

FYC. FY.

And in the end, well I will have new boobies at the age of 56, new hair.... :D:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:

Congrats! and my wishes for a speedy recovery process. Keep fighting and stay strong. Have fun with your "new boobies". I hope your new hair is everything you ever wanted it to be.
Positive thoughts being sent to you. :rose::heart::rose:

FYC!

I haven't posted here in a long time. I am going to try to get through this without breaking down. Which is one of the main reasons I have been avoiding this thread.

My sister passed away almost six months ago. God! She fought. To the bitter end she fought. (aw shit.. yep here come the tears. Damn it. Thought I was through with them.)

Cancer took her sight, her mobility, her speech... but it never took her spirit. It has come pretty damn close in breaking me though. I am still dealing with the grief, still trying to process it all. I find myself calling her whenever good things happen and it isn't until I get the recorded message that her phone is no longer working that I remember. She's gone. The pain hits hot and fast and hard. To the point where I have to remember to breathe.

God damn you fucking miserable piece of shit! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!

I haven't posted here in a long time. I am going to try to get through this without breaking down. Which is one of the main reasons I have been avoiding this thread.

My sister passed away almost six months ago. God! She fought. To the bitter end she fought. (aw shit.. yep here come the tears. Damn it. Thought I was through with them.)

Cancer took her sight, her mobility, her speech... but it never took her spirit. It has come pretty damn close in breaking me though. I am still dealing with the grief, still trying to process it all. I find myself calling her whenever good things happen and it isn't until I get the recorded message that her phone is no longer working that I remember. She's gone. The pain hits hot and fast and hard. To the point where I have to remember to breathe.

God damn you fucking miserable piece of shit! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!

Hugs upon hugs blulilacgirl
So very deeply sorry for your loss.
Thank you for sharing.
Remember to breathe honey...
Hugs and hugs.
FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC FYC
:heart:

Hi all

Fuck you cancer......

Overwhelming stuff that you are dealing with! So sorry for you and your family have to go through! FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

She sounds pretty remarkable. I hate cancer with very fiber of my being! You need to give yourself a break on the grief and crying front! I am 10 yrs cancer free on the 18th and I still find myself in tears some days on this site...or when I think of a family member or friend who is fighting or who has been lost to this cell sucking shit of a disease! I've come to realize my tears are a testament to how important those people are to me and when here, my tears speak to our shared journey through the battle with cancer. and how much we feel each others' triumphs and losses! I still email some of my departed friends and family to tell them I miss them...funny...it brings me some peace and some closure. I wish you peace and serenity as you pass through this pain. :rose::rose: FUCK YOU CANCER!!

Back