The Friendly Neighbors (closed for bustymaturelady)

Jack and Crystal always had an open marriage and he loved watching her with other men and women. And tonight was no different as he watched Mary and Crystal kiss passionately while his cock slid back and forth inside Mary's pussy. When the kiss broke for a few moments, he saw Crystal smile at Mary through half-lidded eyes before their lips collided again.

The kissing was erotic and Ralph, who had not said much, spoke to Mary. "That kiss was so hot honey. Watching you kiss her like that makes me extra horny. Her tight pussy is just as tight as yours."

Crystal saw the look on Mary's face that showed surprise and she assumed Ralph was not a big talker in their bed. Crystal chuckled and told Mary. "Your husband's cock is rocking my world. I bet he rocks your world all the time." Crystal saw another flash of surprise at her words.

But Crystal was not one belabor a point and turned her attention to Ralph. "That's the way honey ..... oooh yeah .... mmmm .... keep pounding that big fat cock into my hot cunt. Oohhh fuck baby if you keep that up ...... you're going to make me cum."

Crystal didn't have to ask Mary for another kiss. She readily accepted Mary's lips crushing against hers. Their lips met, tongues pushing and probing as the men continued their assault on their pussies. When their lips parted one time, she could feel Ralph was getting close to having an orgasm, listening to his rather loud grunting and groaning.

Ralph felt the orgasm looming and though he tried to stop it, he couldn't. "Oooh fuckkkk ..... I'm cumming so hard," Ralph yelled, grabbing Crystal's hips and feeling his orgasm overtaking him.

"That's it baby fill my filthy cunt," Crystal yelled, squeezing her vaginal muscles, feeling his cock throb and fill her needy pussy with his jism.

Jack and Crystal also heard Mary's loud moan and then Jack felt her pussy convulsing around his cock as her body shook in ecstasy. Jack wasn't surprised when Mary uttered, "Make me cum again, please Jack. I'm hungry"

Jack had plenty of staying power left and he bent over Mary's back, his head near Mary's, hearing Crystal grunt and whisper to Mary. "I know you love Jack's cock and I bet you'll want more of his thick tool. You can have Jack's cock whenever you want it baby." She saw the look on Mary's face and knew Mary was enthralled with his cock.

Ralph pulled his glistening cock from Crystal, still breathing hard as he sat back to watch Jack plunging into his wife even after she had an intense orgasm He was surprised at her stamina because at home, once she came, she was done. But not with Jack. She was asking for more.

Jack smiled at his wife, seeing her spin around, her pussy close to Mary's face. He saw Ralph looking on as Crystal scooted under Mary.

Crystal reached between her thighs, pulling her pussy lips open to show Mary and Jack the white creamy cum oozing from her pussy. "Come on baby .... I told you I want you to lick my hot cunt and taste your hubby's creamy cum and then I'm going to cum all over your face."

Jack looked at Ralph who was now just a bystander, seeing his wife being mauled by the neighbors. Jack grabbed a hunk of Mary's hair knowing from last night she loved it rough. Pushing her head between his wife's spread open thighs, he told her. "Go on honey .... lick that juicy cunt and make her scream."

Mary couldn't control herself. It was the chemistry between Ralph and Crystal which sent her over the edge. She saw what her husband was doing to the beauty and how she responded with filth. It seemed Ralph liked this, perhaps he liked fucking tarts, beautiful tarts. Perhaps that is actually what he did. It wouldn't now surprise her. It was clear to Mary that Ralph now needed more than her in his life.

Mary's body spasmed and jolted, it was just looking at them, the way Ralph held the swinger's hips and literally pumped his cock up and down her cunt to fill her with his spunk. It was clear that is all he wanted to do and she encouraged him, the way she spoke which was so full of emotion and the way she presented it to him. She had given her cunt up to the neighbour to flood with his joy juice.

It all made Mary want more, want it again and want it from Jack. If Ralph was into Crystal, Mary was certainly into Jack.

Perhaps, no not perhaps. They were. Jack and Crystal were the perfect swingers and that night Mary and Ralph were their partners. Both Mary and Ralph would need to understand and appreciate what swinging meant and the benefits it brought.

Right now though Mary as besotted with Jack and enjoyed him. Crystal encouraged her and was so sexy. Mary gave her a kiss and it left her wanting to give more and to take more. Her cunt was on fire as she snogged Jack's wife. His cock was rigid inside her and doing its work. In and out, stretching and going deep. She thought of last night and all the guys but this was different. This was her together with Jack, a guy she knew, a guy she wanted to have sex with. Not just him though was it, it was him and his wife. Crystal was full of her husband's cum and was now kissing Mary as Jack used her, used her body to make her the same.

The call came and Mary was hesitant for a few moments. How often did she eat her husbands' cum from another woman's pussy? Jack made the need clear, he wanted his wife to be on the end of Mary's tongue. And so she went there, her tongue, smooth and silky, moving like a paintbrush, up and down the spunky pussy. She tasted and she swallowed and then went back for more. This was her husband's cum after all, but mixed with another woman's juices. It was sex, sticky sex, tasty sex and horny sex. He was still hard, very hard, in behind her. Well of course he would be, he was a relaxed swinger, feeling soft cunt, whilst she swallowed thick white cum. Yes and there were the words too of Crystal as her thighs were open as wide as wide could be. Mary felt her head held as she performed the act on her neighbour.

'spunky cunt' whispered Mary as she kissed, licked, sucked and swallowed. It was not only Mary's cunt that was being worked. Crystal was getting it pretty good too!!!

Crystal was in heaven feeling Mary's tongue and lips on her pussy, sucking Ralph's creamy spunk from her. "Oooh fuck baby your tongue feels so fucking good." Crystal looked at Ralph through half-lidded eyes seeing him sitting against the sofa a few feet away watching his wife being fucked and eaten. "Your wife's tongue is getting me so fucking close to cumming and she's eating your hot cum Ralph ..... ooooh fuck she's going to make me cum."

Crystal's hands joined Jack's hands in Mary's hair, pulling her face harder and rubbing it against her pussy. "Come on baby ..... take me over the top .... make me cum hard baby ...... ooooh fuck baby ..... that's it ..... I'm so fucking close. And then she felt her body convulsing and squirming, rubbing her pussy hard against Mary's face as her orgasm washed over her. Her hips bucked and jerked on Mary's face, her juices along with Ralph's creamy jism covered the face.

Jack watched his wife in the throes of an amazing climax and feeling Mary's pussy muscles clenching hard at this cock, knowing her body was about to give in to the pleasure of an orgasm. Jack's hand, still in Mary's hair, pulled Mary's head back and told her. "Look at your hubby, watching you. "Cum for him Mary ..... show him how hard you can cum and then I'm going to shoot my hot spunk all over your faces and you and Crystal can share it."

Crystal shimmed toward Mary, looking at her as she took her face into her hands. "Jack loves your hot cunt and you can have him shove that big cock into you anytime you want. And I want to taste your hubby's cum too," she moaned taking her face in her hands and kissing her deeply, tasting both herself and Ralph's spunk.

Jack looked at Ralph who looked like he was in a trance seeing him and Crystal using his wife like a slut. He could feel his own orgasm nearing as Mary's pussy pulsed around his member. "Come on baby ..... I'm so fucking close ......," he moaned feeling his own breathing becoming more rapid and hard while his cock began to throb.

Last edited:
Jack was a man of words as well as action. Mary just loved what she was getting, all of it, from this pair. Never underestimate what a pair of dedicated swingers can do and the pleasure they can give. These two were well flexible and so very dirty from the mouth. The right things at the right time and of course Jack did for Mary as he had been doing all the time since she had met him. She gasped and gasped, then held, she shuddered and writhed and then it came. Her whole body shook, her tits bounced and her hips just went, they really went. It was as bad this time as it had ever been and that was down to Crystal, of course it was.

Mary had been told and knew that Jack wanted to facialize them both. Of course he did, he wanted to see them both together. Mary looked on at this beautiful woman, she was clearly the lady who meant so much to Jack and then she was so generous and so flexible. She seemed to bring out the best in everybody, certainly in Ralph who simply seemed a changed man in her presence, inside her body.

Crystal’s hands went to Mary’s face as if she was taking the lead but Mary was not slow in responding for she had unbelievable lust and desire for this marvellous woman. They kissed and caressed giving and taking together, full comfortable. This wasn’t a little tease, this was mature kissing between two desirable ladies. Mary made sure that she didn’t flinch as the sperm landed on her cheeks and hit her lips and ran into her eyes. She very much welcome Jack’s offering.

There was a smile between Mary and Crystal before they went to work. Yes like cats lick up cream, so did Mary and Crystal lick up Jack’s sperm off each other’s faces. They were relaxed and smiled whilst they had fun together. It was good and they laughed a little as they made sure not a drop was missed. It was also a time for a little rest and reflection. Mary looked towards Ralph

‘All good?’ she said to him as she moved his way, looking to be positive and physically connect.

‘These two are wonderful people aren’t they?’ she said to him. OK she was being a bit indiscreet speaking in their company but the sex had been marvellous and as far as she was concerned it was right to put her feelings right out there so their relationships could develop.

Jack and Crystal enjoyed watching Mary's orgasm on Jack's hard cock. Seeing her squirm and moan loudly was pleasing to the ear. Jack continued to pump his cock deep inside Mary, feeling her muscles squeezing hard around his cock. It was taking everything he had not to explode inside her. He promised to give her and Crystal a facial and he wanted to keep his word.

Pulling out he smiled at Mary's juices that covered his cock dangling in front of him. Grabbing it, he pointed it at the two women, knowing it wouldn't be long before he shot hot white cream all over their faces. Glancing at Ralph, he saw his eyes fixated on the trio while his hand unconsciously was holding his cock, slowly stroking it. He seemed to be enjoying watching and Jack got the impression that with a little encouragement from Crystal, he'd be ready to go at it again.

Turning his attention back to the two women who were kissing, he called out, "get ready girls ..... daddy has got a nice load he wants to share with you." Their smiles said it all, seeing their mouths open like baby birds sitting in the nest waiting for momma to feed them. His body arched a little toward them and then he groaned, "Oohhhh fuck ..... get ready ...." His cock twitched as the first shot hit Mary and then Crystal. He continued to pump his cock, sending ribbons of cum flying onto their bodies.

He looked at Ralph and he had the notion that he would have loved to be in his shoes, shooting his cum onto the women. Maybe he could, Jack reasoned as he waited for the women to clean themselves up by licking and kissing all his offering from their faces and bodies.

Crystal and Jack sat on the floor together and watched Mary go to her husband. Crystal whispered to Jack, "I can't wait to get my hands on her all by myself. I'm dying to try out some of our new toys."

"I'm sure you'll get your chance babe. But tonight we want to make sure Ralph has a good time." She looked at and her eyes arched. "I'm not concerned about Mary ..... God knows she loves sex and will be game for whatever." Crystal smiled and turned her attention to their neighbors.

"All good?" she said and then added, "These two are wonderful people aren’t they?"

"All good love and yes our neighbors are wonderful people," Ralph replied with a smile, looking at Jack and Crystal.

Crystal spoke up. "We are very happy we had the chance to meet like this and hope we can continue to have some fun together."

Jack smiled, "It has been a very fruitful couple of days. I'm glad Mary opened our package and saw some of our toys we play with. It was kind of an introductory visit I had yesterday. Anyways we are so grateful to know that we can have more fun together."

Crystal saw Ralph look at the wall clock and chuckled, "Honey we aren't done playing tonight. Not by a long shot. If you have to work tomorrow, you'll just have to go in tired." She left Jack and crawled to Ralph, pushing his legs apart. "I need more of this fine piece of meat." Her hand circled the flaccid cock and began to stroke it."

Looking at Mary she smiled. "Honey why don't you invite Jack to sit on the sofa and you and I can have a little fun with the boys. How about if we see who can get their cocks hard and then make them cum first. What do you say Mary ..... up for a little fun and competition? No one is really the loser."

Jack listened to Crystal and laughed, standing and looking at Mary, waiting for her invitation.

Last edited:
'Come on you' Mary said in her friendly manner towards Jack. She was tired like Ralph and particularly after the last night's events but desire was still there. Of course it was, it was Jack who was on offer!!! How could she turn down a chance of that cock and what might well follow?!! She knew that Crystal would have the real challenge with Ralph because ordinarily if he was not in the mood or had had enough that would be it but Mary just new that Crystal had that charisma and influence to bring change to the ways of her dear husband Ralph. She would open his eyes to all the pleasures that sex could bring. Of that Mary had little doubt. In fact she heard the words from Ralph

‘Hey no Crystal, that’s just force of habit. I can see I am going nowhere other than down your throat’

Mary knew him and from his tone that he had been embarrassed at his action in looking at the clock. She could though tell from knowing him that he had come to terms with what was required and would be staying. To his credit it seemed he was going to enjoy it. She watched his penis go into Crystal’s mouth and stay there nice and deep. She was obviously keeping it nice and warm, feeling it grow in her throat.

Mary felt proud of her man and whispered into his ear

‘give her what for!!!’

This is surely what Crystal wanted, that is for men to find her irresistible.

Mary knew it would be no contest. She felt her oral skills were passable but come on now. Crystal with her husband Ralph. His new thing!!! Her sexuality. And it was Crystal’s idea, what a surprise!

Mary just smiled and took it all in good humour. She would be happy to just have Jack’s cock in her mouth so yes it was a good idea.

‘Sounds great’ said Mary determined not to make this a race and to give Jack something of quality. Slow and sensual is what she made it. Up and down, up and down, using tongue, always giving that feeling to him. Silky smooth. Always keeping her eyes on his face, maintaining that contact. Not forgetting the balls. Just teasing them, ever so lightly. She wasn’t going to say a word. No she just enjoyed the warmth of his member in her mouth. She made special effort not to use hands, in fact she had her fingers between her thighs rubbing nicely as she sucked. She looked to make it tongue and mouth, tongue and mouth on his cock, fingers on his balls. She wanted to give him the works, give him all that the quality she had. She just wanted him to know all that she had to offer.

Jack smiled hearing Mary tell him, "Come on you" He took a seat on the sofa looking at Ralph at the other end with Crystal between his open thighs. He laughed when Crystal challenged Mary to a little game of who can make their man cum first. If Ralph was thinking of leaving, he surely didn't show it, telling Crystal he was going to have his cock shoved down her throat.

Crystal winked at Jack and then smiled at Ralph. "I'm looking forward to having that nice cock in my throat." She picked up his semi-hard cock and began to flick her tongue around the head but not taking into her mouth. She liked to tease a nice cock and Ralph's cock was nice. It wasn't like Jack's but it was nothing to be ashamed of. As she started to kiss the tip and take just the head into her mouth, she looked up at him with that ...... I'm going to make you so hard, you'll want to blow your load down my throat ....... look.

Jack looked at Mary and smiled when she answered Crystal, "Sounds great." He thought Mary might dive right in and begin to kiss and stroke his cock but evidently she had a different approach. She was not trying to gobble up his cock but she started out slow and sensual. She was taking her time, slathering his cock with tongue kisses from the tip of his cock to his balls.

He watched her eyes staring up at him, seemingly not in a hurry, teasing him. It seemed to Jack that Mary was not interested in a race but taking her time and if she won that was great and if she loss it didn't matter, she had a cock to play with, his cock.

And as opposed to Crystal, who was using her hands and mouth together to Mary's husband hard cock, she didn't use hers. Instead, Jack noted Mary had her hands between her own legs and he knew what she was doing. With one hand she was rubbing her wet clit and with the other hand she was fondling his balls.

Yeah, Mary was not in a race with Crystal but in a more personal race to show Jack just how good she was at sucking cock without her hands. And she was doing a good job. His cock was hard and aching watching her perform her magic without her hands.

He glanced at Crystal and Ralph, seeing his wife using her hands and mouth on his now very stiff pole. Ralph's hands were in Crystal's hair, head thrown back and moaning how he loved feeling his cock in her throat. Jack thought of how fast Crystal can make a man shoot his load, but she also knew how to make a man reach that point and then make him hold off. He saw Crystal's hands at the base of Ralph's cock, squeezing it, causing Ralph's explosion to be delayed until she was ready for it.

Jack could feel the effects of Mary's efforts, sensations from her lips and mouth travel to all parts of his body. She was special and he had all sorts of ideas about sex with her. He was glad she opened the package of toys and soon he was planning to use some of those toys with her. But right now he was feeling like he needed to fill her with his creamy hot jism.

He saw the lust in Mary's eyes, knowing that her own fingers were driving her up a wall. "Let's show them how good we fuck together honey," he whispered putting his hands on her shoulders. "Come up here and sit on my lap and ride me like you would love to do and I'll reward you with a nice hot load in your needy pussy."

He saw her eyes arch, knowing she would love to ride his cock again now that she made it hard. He saw Crystal smile and tell Ralph, "Looks like we're both winners honey. I get to have your nice hot cum in my throat and your wife gets to ride my hubby until he fills her nasty cunt."

Jack waited for Mary to climb onto his lap, knowing Crystal was going to keep Ralph on the edge of blasting a huge load down her throat until he and Mary orgasmed together.

"Come on honey ..... my cock's itching to be buried in your hot pussy," he said to Mary, seeing her start to stand up. The race was over but was it really a race anyway when everyone was going to get an immense amount of pleasure.

Last edited:
The words were music to Mary's ears. Perhaps Jack sensed the feelings that Mary was developing for him but probably it was just his lust. She tried to control herself and her emotions. Sucking cock was one thing, nice of course, but to Mary having a cock embedded in her pussy and having control of that stick of joy was something her body was unable to resist.

There was a smirk to Mary's face as she prepared herself.

"Of course" she responded

"I want every inch of you inside me and I'm going to fuck alll that spunk up from your balls" Mary said mischievously. She didn't have the coarseness of Crystal's style, she had tried but it was not her. There was a confidence and swagger about her and her body though as she attached herself to Jack. The nervousness and concerns when bodies first meet had gone and Mary simply held the member and sat down on it. Straightforward for a male and a female now used to fucking each other.

"It's in place then" she said to him as she put her arms around his neck. Their heads were so close together and Mary racked with such desire that she began to kiss his neck. She wanted some romance alongside the physical, just a little is what she yearned for. Her thighs started to move naturally as she began the fuck, but she wanted more. She wanted Jack's mouth and his tongue. She moved her lips to his and closed her eyes. Her tongue entered and she began to taste his saliva as she fucked him. Right then at that moment there was no person she would rather fuck. It was his cock, his way with her, the whole package that he presented. She kept telling herself that this was just was just what swinging was about, or should be, she was just finding it so hard to take though, that this was simply fucking and no more.

Kissing over she smiled and whispered "that was wonderful Jack"

"Let's fuck you then" she said and the serious business began. Her vagina gripped and up and down she went. She used that head though, the head of his cock, to rub there and again and again. Oh yeah she wanted an orgasm, she wanted that for herself. She knew how to get it too. She wanted that orgasm from Jack, the guy on whom she had this monumental crush.

Mary heard the other two. Crystal was all noise and lust. That appealed to Ralph, she was such a change to Mary. Perhaps that is just what Ralph and Mary had needed, a change of style to bring a freshness to their sex life. Mary knew that she was happy, very happy with Jack. She just wanted more and more, he was like a drug.

Jack wore a wide smile and a very hard cock when Mary announced, "I want every inch of you inside me and I'm going to fuck all that spunk up from your balls" He could feel Mary getting more confident with him since they first met yesterday at her house. Then last night at the 4-Diamonds Club when she took on five men, had sex with Trixie and then him he could tell she was really into sex. And now tonight as she straddled him, grabbing his hard shaft and saying "It's in place then," he could tell she was wanting to really pleasure him and herself.

He let out a moan that got the attention of Crystal and Ralph, seeing them glance over at Mary as she put her arms around his neck. Her pussy felt so hot and tight as body pressed against his while she kissed his neck and then began to rotate her hips on his, caressing his cock that lay deep inside her.

Her eyes, as they stared into his orbs, conveyed more than just a neighborly swinger's look. He saw desire and need in her eyes and knew she wanted more than just a quick fuck. He readily accepted her lips and tongue searching his mouth and he wanted more too. His hands cupped her ass cheeks, helping her hips move on his but she didn't need help, he knew that. He wanted her too. Wanted to explore more sexual experiences, more sensual pleasures.

Crystal did not have a problem with him spending more time with Mary. Hell she wanted a taste of their neighbor and knew she would explore sexual pleasures with her. As for Ralph, he was enjoying being attended to by Crystal. She was the type of woman that men wanted to be around, wanted her to notice them, and wanted to do whatever she had in her sexy dirty and filthy mind.

Even now as he and Mary took their time, enjoying a deep kiss and deep fuck, Crystal was deep throating Ralph, gasping when she pulled off and calling out to him. "Hmmm baby you've got such a wonderful cock .... I love feeling it go down my throat, choking me and feeling it throbbing." She didn't wait for an answer, taking his cock deep into her mouth.

Ralph felt a surge of lust in his body, moaning loudly as he looked at his wife riding Jack's cock. "Yes baby that's it ...... ohhhhh fuck baby you're going to make me cum."

To Crystal those were the magic words to slow down and tease his love stick. Pulling off his thick cock, a long string of precum and her salvia hung precariously from her lips. She didn't attempt to break the string but began to lather kisses to Ralph's cock while her fingers squeezed the base hard, causing him to temporally lose the impulse to cum. She looked up at him and gave him a big grinning smile, "Honey you're not going to cum until I'm good and ready to suck all your hot cum out of your balls and swallow it all down my throat." Instead of taking him into mouth, she was content to kiss and lick at his pole until she was sure his desire to cum was put on hold.

Jack and Mary couldn't help but see and hear Crystal and Ralph going at it on the other end of the sofa. They went back to kissing, Jack feeling Mary's urgency in her kisses while her pussy gripped his cock harder than he felt in a while. His hands moved from her ass, running up and down her back and then wrapping around her as if to not ever let her go. Her lips were divine and he wanted more of her hard sensual kisses that sent sensations scurrying through every nerve in his body.

When the kiss finally broke after what seemed a small eternity, he heard her erotic whisper, "that was wonderful Jack"

"Yes it was and I want more," he panted breathlessly.

He moaned loudly when she answered, "Let's fuck you then"

Jack saw the look in her eyes as her pussy gripped his cock harder than just a few minutes back. The sensation of her pussy pulsing around his cock was something new, something he liked and wanted more. He was finding out Mary was more than just another swinger, she was someone special and he wanted to get to know her better.

As her pussy went about clutching his cock harder with each up and down motion, he could hear Ralph's moaning getting louder. He knew Crystal was playing with his emotions, getting him close and then backing off, teasing him, waiting for Jack to get to the point of no return. Mary seemed to be doing the same thing Crystal was doing only with her pussy and not her mouth. Her vaginal muscles seemed to know just when to squeeze harder and then relax and it was starting to drive him up the wall of desire.

When she sat back allowing him to gaze at her breasts swaying back and forth with each thrust of her pussy on his cock, he whispered hoarsely, "what are you doing to me Mary ..... ooohhhh baby whatever it is keep it up ..... you're pussy is like a silk glove and you're driving my cock crazy."

He didn't know how long he could take her tantalizing pussy thrusting up and down and her muscles pulsing around his, but he knew she had him close to exploding. He reached out to touch her breasts, cupping them, feeling them in his hands, finding the aroused nipples and tweaking them. Oh how he loved playing with her breasts while she drove his cock wild.

Jack soon lost any realization that Crystal and Ralph were so close to them. All he could focus on was Mary and her body sitting on his lap. Her hips were gyrating faster and he could see in her eyes she wanted more. He wanted more of her, not just now and he told her in a rough raspy voice, "I want you Mary .... I want more of you .... I want to do things with you that will bring us so much pleasure."

His words seemed to spur something as her hips began dancing on his cock harder with a determination that he hadn't felt in a long time. He released her breasts and pulled her toward him one more time. Just before their lips met, he whispered in a needy tone, "I need you Mary ..... make me cum ..... let me fill you your hot pussy."

Pulling her into a deep erotic kiss, he heard Crystal ask Ralph if he was ready to fill her throat with his hot seed. And Ralph's only response was a loud, "Yessssss."

As the kiss deepened, her felt her tongue slicing into his mouth, her pussy coaxing his cock to give up it's load and then it was too late. His arms tightened around her holding her hard against him while his cock throbbed and then exploded deep inside her.

One could see that Ralph was a changed man. It had not taken Crystal long and Mary did wonder if this had become a bit of a speciality of hers, corrupting the more reluctant and sensitive man. Yes perhaps it was a little kink of hers. Whatever she was spectacularly good at hit. Ralph simply fucked her mouth. She made it available to him and he put the end of his cock to the back of her throat and then down it to deliver his semen into her tummy. His action was accompanied by deep groaning and his shaking. He gave her every last drop from his balls. He gave her everything.

Mary and Ralph had found ideal partners in Jack and Crystal. They both seemed at least besotted by the opposite sex of their neighbours. Mary was wise enough to know that they should not outstay their welcome, she didn’t want the flame to blow out between them. She wanted more, far far more, but knew she would have to wait and that there would be other times. Ralph was more immature about things wanting to go on and on, wanting to experience Crystal to the full. It was nice in a way but Mary told herself that she knew more about things and that Ralph needed to understand there was a time and place for everything and that their time was up. In fact looking after Ralph was a reminder to herself of her relationship with Jack. Seeing Ralph brought it home to her that she needed to be adult and that this was just fun, exciting and just sex, just swapping for sex. That was unless of course Jack did feel a bit differently. Time would tell as to that.

There was tiredness in her body too. Mary had been taken by so many the previous evening that everything was catching up with her and she did need sleep and plenty of it. They needed to be considerate to Jack and Crystal who surely would need their own time.

“Come on you” said Mary to Ralph “it’s time we left this wonderful couple in peace. I want to get you home for some of what Crystal has been getting”

“Thank you Crystal and thank you Jack for all your hospitality. In particular Jack that you for all this sperm and for the orgasm you gave me with it” continued Mary as she felt between her legs for a touch of the juice which she knew was flowing down onto her upper thighs. She moved her hands over Jack’s body and gave a little kiss. “I just need to go and have a quick shower and then dress, if that’s OK?” she asked looking the way of both Crystal and Jack out of courtesy.

As she went she saw Ralph’s arm around Crystal and wondered. It was the way she looked at him. Perhaps there as more developing in their relationship that she first though. Maybe she had been taking her husband for granted and maybe she needed to have a rethink. Perhaps she did need to try harder.

Jack sensed the evening was coming to an end when Mary pulled away from him, causing his now flaccid cock to fall harmlessly from her pussy. He could see some tiredness in Mary's eyes and knew he too needed some down time. There was only so much sexual playtime one could have before their batteries needed to be recharged.

He looked at Crystal, still kneeling between Ralph's legs looking like she was ready to go another round with her new neighbor partner. He saw her smile when she saw some of Ralph's cum still coating his flaccid love stick.

"Mmmmm looks like I need to clean up some of our mess," she giggled, leaning forward and diligently lapping it up with her tongue. "Honey I really loved feeling your hot load fill my belly," she laughed as she pulled back, letting Ralph stand.

Jack noticed Ralph's hesitation on his face when Mary commented, "Come on you ....... it’s time we left this wonderful couple in peace. I want to get you home for some of what Crystal has been getting” Jack almost laughed at Mary's comment. Was she really still horny or was she a bit jealous of the way Crystal got her hubby to have a couple of really big orgasms and wanted to let them know she was going to get some of her hubby's cock before she fell asleep tonight?

Jack knew his wife was insatiable and sometimes it took a lot to satisfy her sexual hunger. He stood next to Mary watching Crystal stand, knowing he would finish quenching her insatiable desire after their new swinging neighbors left for home.

He saw Mary look at Crystal and her husband before her eyes cast back onto him, wondering if she really was going to leave Ralph alone tonight when she said, “Thank you Crystal and thank you Jack for all your hospitality. In particular Jack that you for all this sperm and for the orgasm you gave me with it”

Jack smiled and took Mary into his arms. "It was all my pleasure and I'm looking forward to our next opportunity to get together." Glancing at Crystal and Ralph, he smiled seeing Ralph put his arm around Crystal as if they were a couple. One thing Jack knew, Ralph was not the extrovert his wife was but when he got comfortable, he had fun.

His attention turned back to Mary who was caressing his naked body before she gave him a kiss, then saying, “I just need to go and have a quick shower and then dress, if that’s OK?”

He took her naked body into his arms and gave his best sexy smile. "That's fine Mary and you don't have to apologize for leaving. There will be plenty of opportunities for you and I to get together for a bit of fun. Remember we have some new toys that I would to show and play with you." He heard a smirk from Crystal and knew she wanted in on the fun too. Turning his attention to Mary he added, "You and Ralph go home get a good night's sleep and we'll see what tomorrow brings."
She seemed to accept the fact she had to leave and Jack found himself wanting her to stay. She was having a real effect on him and he found himself wanting to see her more often. Did they have an attraction? It sure seemed they did but he didn't broach the subject as they all dressed.
Crystal was betting Ralph was the kind of man who would love more of what she had to offer. His eyes never strayed from her as they dressed and when they were fully clothed, he put his arm around her as if they were more than sex buddies. She had a feeling he would love having her use their new toys on him and in her mind she thought of him begging her like a nice subservient slave.

Walking toward the door, Jack had his arm around Mary and Ralph around Crystal. If someone were to see them for the first time, they would think they were couples. At the door, Jack turned to Mary and took her into his arms. "We had such a wonderful time. Thank you for coming and I promise we'll get together soon." He turned to Ralph, seeing the unmistakable grin as he shook his hand.

Crystal wrapped her arms around Ralph's neck and got on her tiptoes, giving him a very torrid kiss. When the kiss broke, she whispered, "I need to see you again soon Ralph. I have some nice toys I think you'd like." He didn't really say a word, just nodded, still enthralled with the entire evening.

Crystal walked to Mary and took her into her arms, giving her the same torrid kiss she gave Ralph. Then she smiled and giggled. "I'm having a couple of friends for brunch tomorrow and I would love to introduce you to them." She saw Mary thinking about it and then offered, "Listen..... think about it and if you decide you want to come for brunch. I'd love for you to join us."

After the neighbors left, Jack and Crystal prepared notes. He told her how he wanted to spend more time with Mary and she confessed she found Ralph interesting. They retired to the bedroom for another round of hot sex before they called it a night, each with thoughts of their new neighbors and the different sexual adventures they could all have together.

Back