The female adventurers guide to F&$king

S

Strangebuddy

I always have a soft spot for fantasy erotica and this is an idea that has been hunkering in my brain for quite some time.

There’s a few variations I’ve come up with but the elevator pitch is: “In a world of Fantasy and adventure (your D&D settings, your LOTR and knockoffs) female adventurers create a system for getting laid when out in the wilderness).”

Essentially, female adventurers don’t have it terribly easy already and getting laid when you’re out in the wilderness doing adventure is a risky proposition:
1. Have sex with your party? Likely to create all sorts of stress, feelings get involved, quid pro quo situations, rumors start about you, etc.

2. Have sex at outposts or villages you visit? Well what you find might not wet your appetite plus: rumors still spread and do you really want to be buying rope and 11 foot poles from a shop keeper who is hoping to get some action because he’s heard your easy? Or worse: you have sex with some noble in disguise and now he wants you to have his baby and your hand in marriage.

3. What about some non-human hookups? Well...which ones? Yes, orcs might be about human size but there’s a lot of different groups, some friendly some not, elves? Sure, but do you know their taboos? What about *glances side to side* something less humanoid, maybe something with extra appendages?

So female adventurers start creating secret guides to pass on to each other to let their friends know how to satisfy their lusts while on the trail. Like: “if you’re at Stag’s crossing, wrap a blue ribbon in your hair,” or “if you come across an orc tribe with tattoos of a boar surrounded by the sun, it’s safe to stay the night with them...which mass of tentacles is safe to let your guard down around? Etc.”

As for how a story would be made from this? I had a couple ideas, please feel free to share your own.

1. Elves in a village that used to be prosperous turn to adventuring with the only elf that seems to be rich doing it. Of course her secrets might be a bit more carnal than they were expecting. For example: how do you get pass the impossible to scales mountains? Make peace with the goblins living below it by breeding with them and bearing them some children so you’re seen as a matriarch.

2. Nervous but horny adventuress finds a guide and realizes she’s close to a hidden village where all manner of non human beings stay to satisfy and be satisfied by adventurers who need a break from the road. She heads in with the intention of popping her monster fucking cherry.

Another idea could be a series of vignettes with each one based around a passage in the guide (“hottest dick might be on a cold blooded man: if your in the marshes, try a lizard man” “when you need to fuck on the go, throw a couple kobolds in your pack.”) and then a story about an adventurer trying those out....and possibly going awry (adventurer reads: “make that kitty purr! Try a catgirl today!” But not reading the passage that female adventurers should avoid them when they’re in heat and winds up kidnapped, forced to fuck an entire tribe until their mating season is over.

My initial thought before reading this was, "At the start of your adventure, roll D100. Less than 10 gets you something non-consensual, potentially involving long-term captivity and loss of clothes / belongings (further rolls required). Above 90 gets you an elven prince and rich rewards..."

ETA: But it's definitely an interesting thought to create a fantasy world where the adventurers are fully conscious of the romantic and sexual threats to their quest.

The wizard shuddered. "I know this place. Do not let the calm of the water's surface deceive you. Such a creature lives in its depths that none of the wise would dare embrace. None have escaped its ravishment without cost to their sanity."

Baranet nodded. "Into this cruel water the Elf Queen fell, not perceiving its deadly inhabitant until too late. It is said that the very rocks still echo her screams of pleasure, and that the Kalir Star is still bright in the lake's cold depths."

"I too have heard this tale whispered," the wizard said, "although the elves sing of a different end for their valiant queen - that she fell in battle and ascended to the stars." He chuckled. "It is true also that they point to different stars whenever asked."

Last edited:
Back