He was a Charmer ! And quite the Unexpected !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
he thrill of a road trip home from a luxurious holiday! You are a charming retired gentleman, had ignored the ominous weather warnings and foolishly decided to drive through the night. Alas, your trusty vehicle gave up on you, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere, battered by the storm. Just when you thought you were utterly alone, you recalled the friendly couple you had met at an event, and fortunately, your phone still had some life. You call my husband, hoping against hope that someone might come to my rescue.

When you called, my husband was overwhelmed that you, his boss's friend and a acquaintance from an office event, was reaching out to him for help. He rushed to your aid with a friend, rescuing you from the stormy night. You both returned to our home, but your poor car had to be towed, leaving you stranded for several days due to the inclement weather, which was forecasted to last for at least 10 days. Fate had brought you to our doorstep, and you would be a guest in our home for an extended stay!

Continue IMG_0773.jpeg

Last edited:
he thrill of a road trip home from a luxurious holiday! You are a charming retired gentleman, had ignored the ominous weather warnings and foolishly decided to drive through the night. Alas, your trusty vehicle gave up on you, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere, battered by the storm. Just when you thought you were utterly alone, you recalled the friendly couple you had met at an event, and fortunately, your phone still had some life. You call my husband, hoping against hope that someone might come to my rescue.

When you called, my husband was overwhelmed that you, his boss's friend and a acquaintance from an office event, was reaching out to him for help. He rushed to your aid with a friend, rescuing you from the stormy night. You both returned to our home, but your poor car had to be towed, leaving you stranded for several days due to the inclement weather, which was forecasted to last for at least 10 days. Fate had brought you to our doorstep, and you would be a guest in our home for an extended stay!

Continue View attachment 2329010
and in that extended period, I / that guy and you are gonna come closer and break the chains 😋😉😉

Continue View attachment 2329010
hii Sweetheart, sorry to disturb you guys...
I hope you are comfortable while I'm Stuck here... 😌

Back