The Labyrinth of desires

BabySexDolly

Virgin
I've got a story going already, but I might be awhile before I publish it as writing it takes some time. In the mean time, I´ve gotten another idea for a shorter story that could be my first. The story Gose that people of a Village, has slowly gone missing and no one knows why. following that though there is these stories spreading of a labyrinth somewhere outside the village that once you enter it'll expose your hidden desires and drive you mad. I have one dilemma in this case though while I have planned on making it a horror or some kind I´m debating should I make the Labyrinth haunted, by the spirits of those who walked in previously or should it be that they're still alive but driven mad? I´ve got a plan of how to go about both, but not sure what would be the better approach.

that could be a good one I did think of this since its a story going around but nobody seen anything for certain some curious villagers attempts to go into the labyrinth but then some mysterious person who's secretly been in the village and knows what's actually up attempt to bring them back from the Labyrinth before its too late. the race against time part might be too cliche but who says there's not some extra secret in that labyrinth I do have an idea of what would be on the other side of it though I originally planned for that to be another story it might fit into the labyrinth part

Ooo, will you tap into the story of Theseus and Ariadne? Maybe the villain falls for the hero or heroine and gives them the secret of the labyrinth. Maybe someone unexpected steps up to explore the labyrinth, like the princess who offers herself in 1981's Dragonslayer.

i´m gonna be honest I I´ve never heard of that story before. maybe my ideas will make it look like another story but overall its an idea I thought was interesting and kinda came up wth on the spot without spilling too much the Labrinth has some wild secrets to it

Can't see the eroticism. I'm sure it's there somewhere, striving to get out.

I get it's not too visible when you just hear the idea I could go more in depth but it would spoil it heavily

Why do they have to get mad? The labyrinth is like this mirror of wishes in harry potter. The labyrinth changes its paths to let people meet based on their hidden sexual desires. So people from the village find new partners and simply do not want to return to their uninspired sex lives. Only when everyone has entered, reconnected with someone new, they can all exit back. Exploring the labyrinth would give a lot of space for erotic experiments.

wow that's very different then what I first envisioned the idea about them being driven mad is that they become so obsessed with their desires they'll resort to pleasure themselves til the point the dream becomes too much and they break down wandering it mindlessly. yeah I know that give off a zombie vibe and maybe it's not the best approach or is it? now I´m torn LOL as I wrote this comment my first idea seems dumb I thought of them passing out as they mentally get lost in their dream but if someone passes them and get caught by the sleeping person they would rape the other one in their sleep til the other one became like them when they've been onto enough victims they'll all wake up as zombies and head for the centre of the Labyrinth where whoever controls it resides. I already have that part planned out, so won't say more there instead of the pass out part maybe they could be sex longing zombies from the start they enter the idea behind the whole desire thing is they always wanted someone they couldn't get for different reasons and FYI my idea about the wanting someone they couldn't have Gose kinda wild some might say dark

I like this idea if what the main character encounters in the labyrinth are ghosts/spirits representing the unfulfilled desires from when they were alive. The spirits try to tempt/seduce the MC into completing it with them and giving them peace needed to fully pass into the next world. So that could be very squarely erotic horror.

This sounds like an interesting and unique idea.

I wasn't 100% sure about the erotic elements, maybe they are better thought through in your mind, but I do like the idea that Andreas put forward.

Will the labyrinth be magic? Some kind of living organism like a plant that can move it's hedgerows and vines? Or made of artificial construction and controlled by some AI?

Getting all the villagers together in one go may not be practical. I wonder about an idea where the labyrinth creates either a ghost like imprint or even genetic clone of those that it ensnares. It can then conjure up villagers as and when required to guide them together either in person or virtually. Maybe those outside of the labyrinth, once they are projected into a fantasy some sort of psychic connection takes over their dreams, or puts the villager into a trance like state during waking hours.

When waking up, and going about their daily lives, they can be unsure if it was real as they pass their ideal sexual partners in their daily lives.

Maybe it is addictive and calls the villagers in, once hooked it drives them mad.

It has the potential to impact their normal village life also, kinda turning any married or committed villagers into kinky swingers, yet they can't be sure at first if it is real.

I like this idea if what the main character encounters in the labyrinth are ghosts/spirits representing the unfulfilled desires from when they were alive. The spirits try to tempt/seduce the MC into completing it with them and giving them peace needed to fully pass into the next world. So that could be very squarely erotic horror.
that's actually an insanely good idea. I´ve had an idea myself for what's at the heart of the Labyrinth So I somehow know how it will end but while having ideas for the concept of the labyrinth itself I really wasn't sure

Last edited:
This sounds like an interesting and unique idea.

I wasn't 100% sure about the erotic elements, maybe they are better thought through in your mind, but I do like the idea that Andreas put forward.

Will the labyrinth be magic? Some kind of living organism like a plant that can move it's hedgerows and vines? Or made of artificial construction and controlled by some AI?

Getting all the villagers together in one go may not be practical. I wonder about an idea where the labyrinth creates either a ghost like imprint or even genetic clone of those that it ensnares. It can then conjure up villagers as and when required to guide them together either in person or virtually. Maybe those outside of the labyrinth, once they are projected into a fantasy some sort of psychic connection takes over their dreams, or puts the villager into a trance like state during waking hours.

When waking up, and going about their daily lives, they can be unsure if it was real as they pass their ideal sexual partners in their daily lives.

Maybe it is addictive and calls the villagers in, once hooked it drives them mad.

It has the potential to impact their normal village life also, kinda turning any married or committed villagers into kinky swingers, yet they can't be sure at first if it is real.
so first off I´ll address the villagers going together, and yeah some of it I have planned out but having trouble getting it started. Here's the thing it all starts as a rumour that some villagers went missing, but nobody knows why. The villagers that are in the village, later disregards it as just made up stories. From then I was debating if some villagers should be like, let's find out for ourselves and then they enter and learn what actually happens, or if someone should warn them about what's up. That person would be someone who ain't from the village, but still seems to know everything about what's been going on. The part about it being controlled, kinda corresponds to what I have planned for what's at the centre of it. I´d go into more details but it would spoil it The whole idea I´ve had with them being driven mad from never realising their desires in the first place was from my idea of what's at the centre of it. Although has per earlier replies that idea didn't seem to be well met. There was was also the debate of how to execute it.

i´m gonna be honest I I´ve never heard of that story.

There's also the 1986 musical fantasy film Labyrinth where a virginal teen (Jennifer Connelly) goes on a quest to rescue her infant (half?-)brother from the devil/"goblin king" (David Bowie) after wishing him away in anger. Eventually she wins with the simple words "You don't have power over me."

I may be weird, but when I first saw it (back when, as illegal contraband in late days of USSR) I found it quite much erotic. (Being family musical, there's nothing explicit of course.)

It references plethora of labyrinth myths and fairytales. (Including the classic puzzle of lying/truthful dwarves where you have to double inverse logic. If I not mistaken in my memory she failed it, but it remains unclear if the door she chooses at random was supposed to be the wrong or right one anyway.)

Back