The Examination

mw_a1

Really Experienced
Hi,

Looking to start a role play centered around an uncomfortable and humiliating medical examination.

I will take the lead as John Howard, 51, single, tall good looking consultant.

Looking for someone to play Jodie, 38, attractive with long blond hair, piercing blue eyes, 5'6", 34C breasts, loves to power dress, usually wearing heels, short skirt and blouse unbuttoned enough to tease. She is single and sexually active, quite experienced and loves to experiment sexually.

Here is the starter, please reply if interested.....

Jody Anders is 38, a confident successful executive, recently disillusioned with her job, feeling that she was not progressing quickly enough she decided to look around and put herself in the job market. Offers came flooding in from big investment companies, but she decided to join a small investment consultancy as senior partner. Feeling that they would value her experience and input.

The confirmation letter arrived as promised. Jody eagerly opened the envelope and read the letter, 'congratulations on your new employment', she did it! Her first board level job and for such a well regarded company - one more female in a senior position! She reads through the rest of the papers and sees one entitled medical check. Hmm wasn't expecting this she mumbles to herself. Reading through, it becomes apparent that the company requires Jody to attend a medical at a private clinic on Monday. This is a conditional offer based on the results of the medical check and the medical will be used to asses her suitability for private medical insurance.

The appointment is at a private clinic in London. Surprisingly it says that she will need to allow a full afternoon for for the full checkup. It also says that the check up is a full physical examination which will require Jody to undress and also submit a urine sample. Jody's face drops a little, the earlier elation draining as she start to feel anxious about this new challenge. 'I hope it's not a male doctor', she says to herself absentmindedly.

Monday morning comes too quickly and to Jody's dismay she finds that her period has arrived a few days early. The letter said that she shouldn't be menstruating at the time of the appointment. She can't really understand why this would be a problem especially as she uses tampons so Jody showers and selects the new bra and knicker set that she recently treated herself to. After a quick coffee and toast she leaves the house and heads for the clinic...

Last edited:
If you don't find anyone and wouldn't mind a guy playing Jody let me know, I have done that is some and we both enjoyed it much. Just throwing it out there, good luck!

Thanks for getting in touch, I was hoping for a female to play with.

That's ok I understand, good luck but again if you find you are unable to find someone my imagination is always available!

Back