The Death Mark (Closed)

Bella had no idea what kind of effect it would have on him if anything, but when she looked at him on his knees on the floor. She was taken back by it and looked at him, turning around still sitting on the bench. She heard what he said about the boy and was curious what that was all about, but then she remembered what she saw. And she smiled very happily and realized something, her stormy eyes looking own at him. When he looked into her eyes she could tell tears had been shed no matter what he tried to do to hide it.

"Tom you are the most powerful wizard I know, but there is something much more stronger then your magic. It is something that protected that boy from your magic, and its love. For years you saw it as a weakness. But the most powerful wizard has to accept love to truly become the strongest, I am not angry with what you did with Bellatrix because I know what life is without you and it terrifies me. Besides its was something you did in the past, there is no point in damning you for it now.

The best thing in life was getting you Tom, you have been my world all these years. I compared every man I ever met to you, and they didn't hold a candle by how you effected me. I have no friends and no family, you were all that I had and when you died part of me died with you. Love isn't a weakness it is what kept me alive all these years without you" She said softly stroking his cheek and smiled. "I love you Tom Riddle more then you may know" She said looking into his eyes smiling.

Tom looked to her and moved into her fast as he took her into his arms and kissed her lips with a fiery passion. His lips mashed against hers, desperately almost, as kiss of passion, lost in desire.

His hands rubbed her back, caressing the muscles there as he kissed her. She was his lover and he would do anything for her. He broke the kiss and looked to her.

"Bella, what do you want to do now, anything, we can go anywhere, do anything you like. It matters not to me, but as long as I have you by my side, I am fine with anything."

He again kissed her, but this time it was not desperate, it was a slow loving kiss, it was like he finally accepted this for what it was.

Love

Bella looked at him and when he moved quickly it startled her at first, but feeling the kiss it was wonderful. She could feel his emotions in the kiss, meaning everything to her. It was amazing how much they loved each other. It was a very magical feel for her, when the kiss broke she opened up her eyes and smiled. Looking into those eyes of his it was nice, stroking his warm cheek. Everything so damn perfect in that moment. Her heart beating quickly w hen he asked her what she wanted.

"All I want is you Tom, to make love to you. There is plenty of time to go out and cause trouble" She said smiling and when he kissed her again. It was relaxed and deep, it was emotions long held back. She wrapped her arms around him, it was really nice to spend moments like this. Her heart beating loudly for the man she loved more then life itself. It helped her, feeling his warm lips against her own. Body to body and much more then that, it was amazing how he seemed to touch her inside and out.l

He looked to her and smiled.

"It has been a long time has it not been Bella..."

He held her as hos hands went around her amd he held her around the waist now as he looked deep into her eyes. He flashed images into her mind of the two of them twisted in the throes of passion. He grinned at her as he saw her chest start to rise and fall, he felt her heart beat quicker now. It was strange, he wanted to male love to her, but she was much different than Bellatrix. She was calmer and more kind. He grinned as he kept the visions flowing into her mind. He was nervous, how long has it been... what was this new feeling? What was happening to him?

Bell smiled at him but then when he did what he did, she groaned a little seeing what he wanted her to see. It was amazing how much she loved this man before her, it was beyond nice. Her heart beating and frankly it got to the point where she just wanted him to take her. Her heart beating quickly, everything just hiding her. It was rather curious, but looking into those eyes of his. She stroked his cheek. "I love you Tom" Bell said with a soft sound to her voice, it was really nice to be here with him.

"Now and always"

Tom looked to her and let his eyes capture hers some more as he sent more images into her mind. He did not know why he was so afraid to touch her.
~~~~~~

She was laying on a huge bed with green silk sheets and a very soft green duvet. Tom stood over her as he was only in a green towel wrapped around his waist as his hair was wet with the water still cascading down his shoulders and chest. He looked like the Tom Riddle she first fell in love with. He stood at the foot of the bed and just stared at her naked body there on the bed.

"Bella my love, go and put something sexy on for me my love. I want to see you strip for me."

He jst watched as she consodered what to wear as she thought. He loved looking at her beautiful body. She had large breasts and they showed no signs of sag, her nipples were pink amd small, like little cherries. He licked his lips watching her. He wanted to see her get sexy for him. Get him riled up so he would take her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom still wondered what was keeping him from touching his l ok ver like she wanted him to. What was it? He was not the same as he was before. There was somethin g he needed to figure out.

He let the visions play more in her mind as she spoke. She was powerful.

"Yes I know Bella, I do not know what is wrong with me. I have not felt or even known true love like this in such a long time. It is a feeling that I cannot seem to reach again."

His visions were still in her mind, but they seemed to fade as he sighed and lowered his head.

Bell began to wonder if everything was okay with him, but she did as he asked her to. She went to her room, trying to find something sexy. Though she really didn't have much, but she grabbed a black dress, it was low in the front. high on the bottom and long sleeved, everything on the dress hugging her form. She pulled her hair in a braid and was thinking about what she was doing. So she did what she though he would like, smiling a little bit as she sighed a bit.

Right now she was thinking of a million things, but she decided to put some music on. Hips Don't Lie by Shakira and when the song began. She grinned and began to move to the music, and began to shake her hips at him. She grew lost in the song, as visions of the past with Tom seemed to flood her senses and right now it got to the point where everything seemed so wonderful. Right then everything just seemed so different, but she enjoyed it. The way he looked at her she grinned.

Bella knew how to belly dance and she was doing it, at the same time she grinned happily. Moving her body to the beat of the music, twirling around as she moved perfectly. Looking at Tom, she knew he didn't know she could do this. Since she just learned it for herself, with each beat she was able to move her hips. And right then she began to remove her dress, one arm was exposed as she kept dancing. Trying to get him to relax, though she knew he had trouble relaxing.

Tom watched her in awe as she moved with such gracefulness, not only could she sing, but she could dance as well. With such seduction in her movements, Tom felt his manhood rising as he watched, his own cold heart started to beat fast. She was remarkable...

"Bella... you are so captivating..."

He watched her as the song played on and he looked to the music box and was curious to the lyrics to this song. But his eyes and mind were on his lover.

And she was beautiful

People had once told her she sounded like Shakira when she danced, but the way she pronounced the Spanish was easy to tell she was fluent in Spanish. The way she moved was different, by the time she swayed her hips now her breasts were completely in view as was her torso. Putting her hands on her hips as she winked at Tom. She allowed the dress to fall off of her body as she just had black silk panties on looking around seeing his eyes and saw the way that he looked at her, it was cute.

"Was this what you had in mind Tom?"

Tom grinned as he watched her dress fall to the floor. He gulped as he saw her breasts, how magnificent they were. With every move she made with her hips they bounced in time, he could not stop watching her. Her eyes captured his and he felt as if he was under a spell. Her every movement took his breath away.

He moved in a circle around her, taking her every feature in.

"Bella my dear, when did you learn such exotic moves?"

He licked his lips and waited for her to answer.

She smiled looking at him and enjoyed the way he looked at her, it appeared she took his breath away which was rather nice. Grinning a bit as she began to relax and thinking of all kinds of things. And thinking about where she did learn it. She chuckled a bit as she walked right up to him, resting her hands on his chest. Enjoying the way he looked at her, and she did not need to see what he use to look like.

"I'm muggle born Tom, and living in America where they teach you just about everything. Learned belly dancing when i was about ten, but since you were all business I never had a chance to do anything like this for you. But you do not need to fill my head with what you use to look like, how I feel about you just grows stronger. I love the man you are now" Bella said with a kind smile on her face. She leaned in kissing him deeply, showing him just how much she loved this man before her.

"I see... I am sorry I was such a fuddy duddy Bella, I was too concerned with myself than to care about your desires..."

He turned his head away from her.

"But now, it is all about you."

He looked to her again and saw her smile. Her love was 100 percent real, he could not say she was not telling the truth. He saw her, lust filled the eyes, love in her heart.

"Show me more Bella, show me what you got."

He grinned at her as he watched and he loved watching her.

She looked up at him and smiled a little bit "What I showed was pretty much it Tom, I may have things you don't know, but its not like it will matter. Just tiny things, I have been open to things that matter, but everyone has secrets like you had them"She said walking up to him, stroking his cheek making him look into her eyes and smiled. "You are everything to me sweet heart and I want you to be happy and not to worry" She said looking into his eyes, enjoying the way he looked at her now.

"I promise everything will be okay"

He smiled at her and nodded his head.

"Bella, I know. It is because of you that everything will be alright. There was a reason I was brought to you, and do you know why Bella?"

He looked deep into her eyes, almost as if he was looking straight into her soul.

"It is because you are what I was missing in my life, I never should have left you behind."

He stroked her hair.

"If you were by my side, I never would have been defeated... all because I would never have forgotten what love was."

He kissed her lips.

"Bella, with you by my side, with your love, we are immortal, nothing can stop us."

His kisses went over her lips again, his hands holding her sides.

Bella listened to what he said and she sighed a little bit, looking into those eyes of his, smiling a little bit. She looked into his eyes and smiled "i was the only death eater in the shadows, but i understand why you did it. You wanted to protect me and you have done everything in your power to do so, and I love you for it I really do. But I don't plan on going any where without you, I did not know exactly what kind of ability you had. But I always felt connected to you, and now I know why" She said happily.

When he kissed her she wrapped her arms around him, showing him just how much she loved him. It was nice to know that he loved her, and knew everything would be okay. She trusted him very much and would do anything for him. "Everything will be okay Tom, I don't know what future we have now. But I will be with you to the very end, I promise. And right now I want you" She said happily. She kissed him deeply showing just how much she loved the man.

"Bella, I wanted to protect you for all the wrong reasons, for selfish intent... not for the sake of you... but for me... do not misunderstand Bella, I did never not love you, but I made you a Horcrux, and I do not know if I did it by mistake or not, but I did it."

He closed his eyes as he looked down to the floor.

"I was wrong for what I did, I admit that. But I am here now and we can be together, like you wanted, like I should have wanted. But instead I hid you away, I kept you a secret, like I was ashamed of you... I was a fool."

He grabbed her by the shoulders and he kissed her hard.

"Can you ever forgive me Bella, I am not worthy of your love... please cast me out of your life..."

He held onto her. He truely was not worth her time, her love, her heart... All this was coming to him now, it was flooding his mind and his soul that was hardly there...

"I know you tell me different Bella, but what if you are blinding yourself, I am nothing now, I was nothing than, that boy showed me this, that damn Old Wizard was right... I was and still am empty..."

Bella looked into his eyes and saw the torment in them, and watching him and hearing what he said. She saw the way he looked at her, it was something different. But he seemed so ashamed about what he did to her. Looking down for a moment as she closed her eyes, everything just seemed to fall against her. And with everything that he said to her, really hurt. She knew he loved her, but right now she needed him. The past was the past, and knew he had to get out of the past and live in the present.

"Tom Stop!" She placed her hand against his chin, making him looking up into her eyes. She showed him kindness no matter what he said or even did. Right now she just did not know what to do with herself, everything just seemed so damn different. But she knew she loved the man before her, right now she just did not seem to care about much. She continued to stroke his cheek and knew all to well he wasn't empty like he said he was. And shook her head a little bit at him.

"No Tom you are everything, if you had not done what you had. I would be here all alone, mourning your death till the day I die. The hardest thing in our world is to live in it, but you are far from empty. You have feelings but you have bottled them up, wanting to be the strongest wizard always. I love the man you are, I see no beast before me. All I see is the man who I love more then life. " Her eyes looking into his own as she could not help herself in how she felt about him.

Tom was looking straight at her hearing every word she spoke and how he so wanted to believe her. It was rather strange, he heard the voices of Potter and that old wizard Dumbledore... they told him over am d over again he lacked the ability to know love... this angered him so much, he had it right in front of him, with in arms reach... hell evem closer than that.

"Bella..."

He didn't want them to be right, he wanted to be able to love her like any other man coukd live what the wanted... he than stood to his full height and looked deep into her eyes a new fire sparked in his eyes.

"Bella... I will hav you in my life... nothing will change that."

He than stood a long step back and raised his wand at her and thrusted it forward in a slow motion as Bella felt a very strong force move her back into the wall with a strong push. She hit the wall a little harder than he wanted to, but Tom was doing something he has not been able to do kn a lomg time.

Take control of something.

He saw the look on her face as her naked form was held against the wall. Tom moved in quick like a snake striking its prey. He had a different look to him as he was in her face kissing over her neck, his hands carresing over her body in a sexual manner. His hands focusing mainly on her large breasts as he toyed with her hardening nipples as his hot breath was felt over her neck... his energies were high and he knew what he wanted, he knew what she wanted.

He used his powers and raised her a little higher on the wall as her legs spread amd revealed her moist pussy to him. Tom grinned as he looked to her amd he took a step back to view the body he loved.

"That is a wonderful sight my love. Whats this?"

He ran a finger up the silt of her pussy and showed her the sticky trail that was left on his finger. He grinned the entire time.

"Is my lover that turned on by this? I bet you can cum from just my finger going inside of you?"

He than moved fast back into her as his finger was inserted in her wet pussy as he watched her face close. He licked the side of her face as he did this.

"Is this what you wanted my love Bella? Tell me."

His head than lowered as he took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and let his tongue flick over it as he sucked there. He was showing his love. He was awakening.

Life was what you made out of it, she had lost her mind when he had been killed. She felt him die and that was a fact she was not to sure if she would be able to tell him that or not. She knew that he was in danger of being killed, she had begged him to go with. But he always refused, it was then she never understood why he did not want her to go. Right now she was just so lost with everything, she felt herself dying.

Over and over she had a dream about it for six months, seeing how Harry Potter was going to battle against the man she loved. The dream was so real, every little word that was spoken. Every little ounce of magic was felt within her own body, perhaps she felt it and heard it all in her dreams. Because there was something more with her, she never really knew her parents well. Since they died when she was five years old.

She had assumed that they were muggles, yet here she had powers? She knew she was what was called a mugblood. Which was an insult to every mugblood that ever came to live. But she knew pure bloods hated those who were not pure, though she also knew wizards who give birth to other wizards. Know nothing about muggles or "non magic folk" It was amazing how much hate could be within blood.

It always surprised her why there was so much hate in the world, sure the wizard world was something she still was not use to. She had to teach herself magic and frankly it was something so much different. When she met Tom Riddle he was "human" looking. And he had been the first man who made love to her, but it felt something was missing there. And she knew what it was, it was lust he felt for her not love.

Yet she would be by his side and everything would be that much better, everything in her just seemed to take over. And in a matter of moments she was brought to this moment. As she was forced against the wall by her lover, grunting a bit and did not even struggle. Since she knew it was impossible to, so she reserved her energy. Looking at him she just smiled as she trusted him, and watched.

She felt his hand where it was and she moaned, moving her head back a little. And she groaned hearing what he said to her. She smiled weakly and looked at the man she loved. "mmm I want more then just your fingers" She said to him, god how she needed him and it showed with how wet she was. "mmm i want your cock Tom" She said surprised at herself, then again not so surprised with herself.

Tom grinned as she dripped from his attentions. Tom let his tongue lash over her nipple in hjs mouth. His finger went back to tracing up and down her slit as he tasted her. Her skin waz so sweet to the taste. Like sweet honey. His finger traced over her moist lips of her pussy as he found her clit, he let his finger graze over it, to see how she would react.

"Oh in due time my love. My cock will be filling your pussy soon enough. But first..."

He moved in front of her and watched her face as he took his hard cock in his hand amd he rubbed it along her wet pussy.

"How is that lover?"

He grinned at her as he kissed over her neck and let his hard cock graze her lips to tease her.

"You have to tell me how much you want it. No there is no spells working on you to enhance this. Just pure ecstasy. "

He than let the tip slip into her as he quickly pulled it out and let his cock grind over her clit more to tease.

She watched him very carefully watching what he was doing to her and sighed happily, but when she moaned when he licked at her neck. She wanted to touch him, but with the power she was stuck where she was. But did not mind it to much, smiling as she enjoyed the thought of so many things in her head. She moaned when he kissed her neck it felt incredible, deep down she did not think he knew just how much he was loved. Moving his head back as everything just seemed that more important.

Hearing what he said and then when he began to touch her again, she was getting even wetter and then when he wanted her to beg. God that was hard to do, then again would it be really hard to beg for him? She kept thinking about the days she wanted to end her own life, to be with her lover. Looking at Tom she had a feeling he had no idea what all happened to her, for her life was so much darker without him. Did Tom really know just how much his death effected her? She began to be curious.

She moaned even more when he took his cock in his hand and stroked her with it, she clenched her fingers into a fist and groaned so much. Moving her head back she wanted to scream she was beyond frustrated. "I want to feel alive again, to feel what we had before that damn boy took you from me Tom. To feel your skin against mine, to feel you going all the way inside my body" Her eyes teared up a little but the tears did not fall from her. "Please Tom." She said looking into the eyes of the man she loved.

Her words rang true in his ears as he believed everything she said. He was going to give her everything she wanted, but in due time of course. He wanted to tease her more.

"Oh you mean like this?"

He let his cock slip back into her, but he did not move it, he only let half of it slip into her as well. He moaned at the feeling of her tight pussy. It felt like bliss amd Tom had not felt that in all his life, except for when he was with Bella. But this feel was one of a kind.

"Ohhh mmm Bella... you feel so good..."

He moaned out as he moved ever so slightly amd his spell broke as she could move again. Tom looked to her as he felt her slump amd she moved further down his cock. Tom moaned out as her tight pussy gripped his cock with a vice like feel. He held her against the wall with his own strenghth now as his breathing waz ragged.

"Oh my... Bella... you are something else..."

Everything seemed to stop feeling him slip in a little, which made her moan. Hearing his question she smiled at him. "Mmm Yes Tom" She said happily. The feeling was amazing and it was really nice to feel love from him. He thought he could not love but she felt the love she had for the man, and felt that he loved her as well. He may have had Lestrange as a lover, but Bella Lestrange never had his heart, Isabella did. And it was remarkable and it was something she would never let go, not even in death.

But then she felt his power let her go, and it just made her sink onto him, moaning as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him keep her up easily, Tom may have been in his 70's since he has died and come back a few times. She knew there was so much more to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "I have missed this, just as much as I missed you being here" She said softly stroking his cheek, to many he was a monster but to her he was man.

"I love you" She said kissing him deeply.

He had urges to get violent, that is usually how sex went with Bellatrix, but his better common sense told him that she would not like it like that. He felt her wrap her legs around hi waist and he grinned as he started he thrust his hips in time with her moving up amd down. He moaned out as he looked to her. He watched her face and saw the faces she was making. They were hot, her moaning and the faces she made. Tom spanked her ass as shrle rode him amd that made Tom move his hips faster making his cock pisfon in amd out of her wet tight pussy. The sounds dthat could be heard in the room was sexy, two bodies mashing agaijst eachother in the heat of passion. Tom had lost control, he wanted to regain control, but she felt so good. How could he take control back. Did he really want to?

"Mmm Bella, you are so beautiful, your pussy feela so good, its so tight amd I can feel all of you...ohh . Bella..."

He moaned out as he spanked her ass again.

Bell was special she could be rough if needed, but there was nothing that seemed out of place. She had changed however she would be what he wanted her to be, if it meant to please him. Her heart almost in her throat as everything just seemed so different, her heart pounding and her mind started to go back to the first time he made love to her. Tom was the one who took her virginity and she refused to have sex with anyone else. Which was why she took no boyfriends or lovers when he died.

But she smiled when he spanked her and as he kept going into her she moaned even louder. Gripping his shoulders a bit harder as she could not help herself. Moving her head around her hips moved with him it felt incredible. It got to the point where everything was as it should be, her heart beating it felt amazing. Now things just came to light, moaning his name and could tell he was use to rough. "Tom I love you if you want to take me the way you take Bellatrix I don't mind" She could read him very well.

"I want you happy" She cooed.

Back