The Consolation Prize (V.2)

Jack was more than a little surprised to find Cassandra on his doorstep after all this time without a peep. He let her in wondering if she knew Dee Dee had just left an hour before . He leaned back against the kitchen counter and listened until she finished.
"Can I offer you something to drink? You mean Amber Anime? We were never introduced. I must confess I'm not familiar with the movie ,but it doesn't sound as though that's critical, and Amber might be hot out of that uniform. " He opened the fridge and pulled out two beers . ``I'm afraid these are all I have at the moment unless I can make you coffee or tea . My shift starts tomorrow and ends Thursday afternoon , and back on Monday." He had the uncanny feeling she already knew that.... she didn't miss much. "Sounds like a fun adventure ... sure I will tag along". He could only wonder what else she wasn't telling him ...The woman always had a plan. It didn' matter the divorce was final no worries there. He would just have to blow off Dee Dee for the weekend.

IC: Cassandra Delacourt

"What about it, Jack," She asked, "Would you like to head off to Boston with me and Amber for a masked orgy filled with prostitutes this weekend?"

Cassandra could see some improvements have been made inside his home. Much of the clutter on the kitchen counter had been removed or tidied up or generally reorganized. She also saw some decorative choices that screamed of another woman's intuition and aesthetic sensibility. She had seen Dee Dee coming inside Jack's cottage last night and leaving just moments before she came over.

That was fine with her. She didn't give a fuck about who Jack sees in his own time.

He stood against the kitchen counter listening as she spoke her proposition to him and then asked, "Can I offer you something to drink?"

She was relieved that he was taking it all well. She had half expected him to throw her ass out his door. So to his offer of a drink she nodded, "A glass of water would be good, or if you can spare it a bottle of beer would be better."

He got up to head for his fridge. "You mean Amber Anime? We were never introduced."

She scowled at that. "And whose fault is that other than yours." If he had just shown up when she had wanted him to, he would've had his introduction to her new playmate and then some. But Jack just wasn't interested in having a threesome with two sexy women, it seemed.

"I must confess I'm not familiar with the movie." He said to her-apparently letting her jab lie-for now-as he reached for the fridge's handle. "But it doesn't sound as though that's critical, and Amber might be hot out of that uniform."

"There is a dress code. You'll have to get a tuxedo from a rental store and the cloak and masquerade masks from a costume store. Oh, and I'll pay for it all. So, don't worry about the pricetag. It'll be my treat." She supplied, "I already own a couple of high-end but slutty dresses in storage for myself and Amber-who I can personally vouch for is definitely hot out of her uniform. She's just very shy and repressed sexually."

He opened the fridge and pulled out two beers. ``I'm afraid these are all I have at the moment unless I can make you coffee or tea. My shift starts tomorrow and ends Thursday afternoon, and back on Monday."

"They'll do perfectly. Thanks." She said accepting the proffered bottle of beer from his hand. "Don't worry the party will be on Friday night and will be over by mid to late morning Saturday. So, you'll be back fresh and well-fucked for the start of your work week on Monday." She used the corner of his table to quickly pry off the cap of the beer bottle and took a cool refreshing swallow from it.

"Sounds like a fun adventure," Jack finally agreed, "Sure, I'll tag along."

"Excellent." She smiled at that and got up from the chair to stand in front of him leaving the bottle of beer on the kitchen table. They were eye to eye now and she spread her arms out. "But first I want a test run to see if you have the goods or not. So, the ball's in your court now, Jack. Take me. Right here. Right now."

Jack took a pull of his beer and put it down on the table while she waited with her arms open. With an evil Jack Nicholson grin he stepped in close to her looking down into her eyes. His hands cupped her face while he kissed her then slid down to her chest...and abruptly tore her dress in two dropping it to the floor. He pinned her against the wall, kissing her deeply. Then just as abruptly picked her up and put her over his shoulder marching into the bedroom and tossing her onto the bed. He pulled his shirt off while she looked up at him and he Sang " they did a bad bad thing". She was laughing but her eyes went wide when he removed the belt from his jeans and pushed them to the floor. He looped the belt around her neck like a collar and tugged and just like that his hardening cock was resting on her lips as she looked up at him. He let out a groan ,not at all surprised how easily it disappeared as she deepthroated him with experience and enthusiasm.

C: Cassandra Delacourt

"Excellent." She smiled at that and got up from the chair to stand in front of him leaving the bottle of beer on the kitchen table. They were eye to eye now and she spread her arms out. "But first I want a test run to see if you have the goods or not. So, the ball's in your court now, Jack. Take me. Right here. Right now."

He looked at her offering herself to him and took a good long pull of his beer saying nothing to her. He was letting her stand here and stew in a powerful cocktail of anticipation and anxiety and arousal permeating the air in the cottage now. Cassandra wanted to do this...she wanted to see what Jack would do...and there was also the fact that she hadn't had Cock in weeks-plenty of pussy thanks to Amber, but no cock-and she'd hungered to see one, to feel one, to taste one again-and that was why she figured she was so fixated on fucking Jack lately. Yeah, once she fed the beast within her its fill of Jack's cock perhaps, she can go back to being in control of her life again.

His beer bottle was set down on the table with hers. Beer was not what either of them thirsted for today. The grin on his face was dark and positively wicked as he stepped up to her. It made her wet and want him even more. His rough callused and strong blue-collar hands seemed so gentle...yet at the same time so possessive as they cupped her face tilting it to meet his in a kiss with such a dark fiery heat it could melt titanium.

She didn't flinch when he ripped apart her dress. She had liked this dress, and it hadn't been cheap, and she didn't have anything to cover herself on the walk back next door to her own house when this was over, but she didn't mind it. Cassandra thought it was hot as fuck and only grew wetter because of it. He pushed her against the wall as they kissed pinning her as if she'd want to escape this moment...this conflagration of sexual tensions they'd both been compounding until now where it exploded all over both of them.

Cassandra returned the fire of the kiss hands roaming, stroking, scratching anything and everything they could reach. She giggled like a little schoolgirl when he lifted her up over his shoulder like a fucking caveman and began carrying her out of the kitchen towards his bedroom. She giggled again when she was hurled onto his bed. She sat up on her hands and knees giving her best sex kitten pose waiting for him to join her on the bed. She reached behind her to pull off her pumps and throw them to the floor followed by the ripped to tatters remnants of her dress. Now she only wore the baby blue lace bra and g-string set as he reached up pulling his t-shirt up over a mouth-watering amount of six-pack and pecs before his shirt joined her ripped dress and pumps on his bedroom floor.

His rich baritone rumbled in a singsong manner, "They did a bad bad thing."

She chuckled darkly at that, "Not yet...but give us a minute or two." When he began undoing the belt and fly of his pants Cassandra reached out running fingertips over each and every contour of his abdominals. The pants puddled around his feet along with his underwear and her eyes widened taking in what only her imagination had been able to give shape to until now. Though she'd seen plenty of cocks in her career her imagination concerning Jack was lacking, lacking by a large large margin. She chuckled again her hand lowering to caress it inch after inch after inch of it almost reverently. She like he did singsonged a lyric, something kids across America would be singing in just a couple of weeks' time when Halloween came around this year. "Trick or treat, give me something good to eat."

She licked her lips looking up at him and then down to the cock then back up to his eyes and then back. She didn't flinch or react in fear as he looped his belt around her neck like a makeshift collar and didn't fight in the slightest the pull from it towards the cock in front of her. Her eyes stayed locked on his as her lips kissed the tip of his crown. She parted around the wide cockhead and past the rim taking in the first few inches of his shaft glorying in his pleasure-soaked groan in response, and she kept going until the head slipped past her throat, past her tonsils and down down until her chin touched his testacles and her nose pressed against her pelvis. He was so huge. Cock. Such a manly perfect cock. It was exactly what she'd been wanting from him for weeks now.

Her eyes though watering stayed open and looking up into his. She reached out to his hand holding her leash and pushed it wider so the slack there would become taut on the loop around her neck. Then her other hand took his free one and guided it to the back of her head. Pressure from her fingers had him take a good fistful of her hair there. That done Cassandra shifted her posture spreading her knees wider on the mattress and lifting her ass higher in the air and lowering her torso so her back arched and the C-cups within the cups of her baby-blue lacy bra hung below the level of the mattress. This angle would give him a free, easy, and unobstructed one to truly go to town facefucking her. Her hands grabbed fistfulls of the bedspread to hand on for dear life for the extreme motions she was about to be put through. She wouldn't be thrown off balance and ruin her first time getting skull-fucked by Jack's cock.

How long had it been? Six, seven, nine, twelve seconds with his man-meat down her esophagus. From practice she knew her max was 20 before blacking out. She had him lodged deep in her throat and she was starting to feel the need for breath, but she stayed still and kept looking into his eyes as she gagged closing the muscles of her throat around him spasmodically. Bubbles of spittle formed at the edges of her lips around his base and dripped down her chin and his balls to dampen his underwear at his feet. She looked up at him as her vision became to blur and her lungs burning for more air. The seconds continued ticking away and she met his eyes, challenging him.

Would he relent and pull her head up to get another breath and continue the face-fucking or would he have the balls to let her black out around the herculean howitzer of his down her throat? She made no move one way or another. The choice was Jack's alone.

Jack looked down into her eyes while she kept him buried in her throat. he realized she was stubborn enough to gag and choke herself out. Fuck that bitch...! his fun was just beginning. He didn't want to stop because had to perform CPR. Oh no she was going to work for it. He held her head still while he backed out and she gasped for air. He used his hips to fuck her mouth slowly . Three four strokes and out to give her air. After a few minutes he backed out entirely, letting the crown drool on her chin just out of her reach. He watched while she stroked him and lashed out with her tongue for the candy she craved. He slid his length over her tongue and lips while he watched her licking and stroking him before he buried himself in the back of her throat and started all over again. Jack groaned and closed his eyes enjoying the sensation . He felt that familiar tingle coming on but was damned if he was going to give her that prize just yet so he pulled out. Jack pulled her with the belt and buried his tongue in her mouth while slowly lowering her onto the bed. He held himself above continuing the long heated kiss ...the only thing touching her , his lips and the head of cock resting on the top of her opening.

How long had it been? Six, seven, nine, twelve seconds with his man-meat down her esophagus. From practice she knew her max was 20 before blacking out. She had him lodged deep in her throat and she was starting to feel the need for breath, but she stayed still and kept looking into his eyes as she gagged closing the muscles of her throat around him spasmodically. Bubbles of spittle formed at the edges of her lips around his base and dripped down her chin and his balls to dampen his underwear at his feet. She looked up at him as her vision became to blur and her lungs burning for more air. The seconds continued ticking away and she met his eyes, challenging him.

Would he relent and pull her head up to get another breath and continue the face-fucking or would he have the balls to let her black out around the herculean howitzer of his down her throat? She made no move one way or another. The choice was Jack's alone.

Jack looked down meeting her eyes staring back up into his. She could see the moment when he recognized what she was doing and the moment he made his decision. He began to pull her head up slowly, inch by inch. Cassandra's cheeks twitched around as her tongue went crazy caressing all the right spots in all the right ways of each and inch of the shaft as her head was withdrawn from. Then as the tip was the only thing left between her lips he stopped her ascent. She took a a much-needed lungful of air around him.

Seems he was too much of a pussy to play really hard. Disappointing, but the whole point of this tryst was to assess his fuckability. Now, she getting to know his limits.

He kept her just there with the tip at her lips. She strained to take him back in. Her tongue only making desperate reaching swirls over the slit pushing and straining and whimpering and begging for it.

Then with a flex of his hips he delved back in. Her cheeks twitched as her tongue moved and fluttered over his shaft again caressing around him as pushed past lips and tongue and to the back of her throat and beyond all the way to his balls. He was slow, methodical, purposeful. She gagged and coughed, her spit bubbled up around her lips and dripped down to his floor, but that didn't stop Jack in the slightest. He wasn't taking any of her bullshit. He was perfect, absolutely perfect. He was just what she wanted from him.

Then he pulled it away from her. She looked up at him with tear-streaked eyes and her face and chin a mess of drool and spit. "Ah, what are you-"

He lifted the hand holding the belt being used as her leash pulling her up on her knees. Cassandra let him dominate the moment as he conquered her with a kiss, plundering what he wanted from her. His tongue invaded past her lips and met hers in a hungry predatory revelry. As the kiss went on, she met his intensity with her own.

He had forced her down on her back on the mattress with him looming over her. Only his lips and the head of his cock pressing against the lacy pair of baby blue panties. It wasn't enough. She wanted more of him. Needed his skin against hers, his hands on her body.

She lowered both of her hands to push her panties over to one side and take hold of his cock and tug, coaxing him to dive inside. She lifted her ass off the mattress so her pussy lips kissed the crown of his cock.

"Come on, do it," Against his lips she said-demanded really, "Fuck me!"

Jack grinned as he stared down into her eyes.
" ahhh those magic words I've been wanting to hear. "
He plunged himself in balls deep as she let out a gasp.
Hooking his arms behind her knees he grabbed the belt with one hand. Jack began fucking her with long slow strokes while he lifted her head to give her a good view. The marathon with dee dee last night seemed to dull his sensitivity and he felt like he could go for hours. Every few minutes or so he pulled out to tease her while he rubbed the head of his cock over her clit before filling her again. Soon he picked up the pace. The bed squeeked and groaned in protest and the headboard kept time tapping the wall. Jack could see the color flash in her neck and chest and dove down to kiss her hard.
" is this what you needed cassie baby? A good hard cocking to take the edge of honey.? Better hang on."
Jack pulled out and abruptly flipped her over and spun her around to face the mirrors of the folding closet doors. He pulled her by hips and she let out a squeal before he plunged into her from behind. Holding her leash he began pounding her from behind. " you're pussy really needed this didn't it baby?"

"Come on, do it," Against his lips she said-demanded really, "Fuck me!"

The answering grin he gave her spoke volumes. "Ahhh, those magic words I've been wanting to hear."

He flexed his hips driving his cock within all the way to her core. Her breath caught in a deep gasp and toes curled as she needed a second to adjust to suddenly being filled by a huge ramrod of a cock.

"Yessss," She grunted impressed with how hard he was going here, but Jack didn't just stop there. He hooked his arms under her legs and pulled the belt from around her neck to lift her head up from the bed. It made her stare straight at her penetration. He pulled out and she saw her pussy lips stretch and every inch coated in her wetness. Then he drove home into her again with such force she was pushed into the mattress.

He was masterful. He was slow, methodical, but forceful in the pounding of her little pussy. He was just what she had wanted from him.

The cherry on top was when he pulled out and began to tease her mercilessly rubbing the head of his cock wet with their combined juices over her clitoris and forcing her to watch and glance up into his eyes, begging for him to plunge back inside and take them both the way they both wanted.

When Jack did, he was harder, faster, even rougher with her fucking. The bed shook and the springs underneath her squeaked. The headboard banged against the bedroom's wall beating a primal tattoo sounding throughout his cottage.

"Uhhh...god..." She gasped between guttural groans being forced out of her from every time he hammered into her balls-deep. She could feel it. She was getting there. In a moment more of this hard dominant pounding she was going to climax like a firecracker held in a closed fist. "...I'm gonna...Uhhh...Jack...I'm gonna cum...Uhhh...Uhhh...I'm gonna..."

Cassandra wondered what he was going to about that. Would he allow her to cum right now underneath him, or would he make a play to control her more by denying her release? Did he have the self-control to do that to not only her but himself as well?

He leaned down to take posession of her lips in a deep searing kiss. She returned the heat, but allowed him to remain in control. waiting, and observing, measuring him-oh, and definitely enjoying the fuck out of it all.

"Is this what you needed, Cassie, baby," Came his words in gruff panted growling breaths as his cock continued pile driving into her wet and welcoming pussy. "A good hard cocking to take the edge off, honey?"

"Uhhh...You know it...Uhhh...old man...Uhhh...Been wanting a decent cock...Uhh...for fucking weeks...uhh...Thought you'd be the one to give it...Uhh...to me..." She grunted back and then with a challenging grin. "So...uhh...when can I expect you...uhh...to stop playing nice and...uhh...really give it...uhh...give it to me..."

His reply was all he needed to say, and really all she wanted to hear. "Better hang on."

He immediately pulled out of her and was on the move rolling her over and lifting her up on the mattress on her hands and knees facing away from him. She looked over her shoulder at him with a mocking look as he lined himself back up just right. She squealed out loud when she felt his large, rough, manly hands grab her dominantly by the hips and pull her backward to meet his thrust forward in a loud clap of flesh on flesh.

He reached down and grabbed the belt he was using as her leash and pulled it taut as he rocked into her fast and furious. "You're pussy really needed this, didn't it, baby?"

She was staring into her own reflection in the mirror on his closet door. The look in her eyes as Jack was fucking railing her spoke volumes that could not be lied about. The belt was tight on her neck making her voice thin and raspy but she drove back to meet each of his thrusts into her hard enough her buttocks rippled with the force. Her eyes never wavered from that of her reflection as she answered. "Yesss, it did. I wanted it from the second I saw you. And I knew you'd fucking give it to me good too." She licked her lips. "Take me there, Jack. Give it to me. Really give it. Pour everything you have in it. I want it. I need it. I deserve it. Give it to me now!"

The muscles around him began to squeeze and pulse around his cock as his hard cocking finally wrenched the orgasm she knew he'd get out of her free. She didn't know whether it was the force of the climax rampaging through her body or the difficulty breathing from the taut belt over her throat caused her eyes to roll up and she blacked out for a few seconds there.

The really beautiful thing was Jack didn't let up his fucking of her, and when she came back to the land of the living he was still as hard and forceful as ever. So, he had the fucking stamina of a god...her smile broadened. Cassandra knew he was perfect for her. She also knew this was far from being over between them.

Jack felt the contractions trying to wrench his load from his cock as nature had intended. Had it not been for marathon with Dee
earlier it probably would have done just that. He smiled at the thought of her complaining how sore she was when she left , telling him he would have to be more careful with that horse cock of his. he refocused as Cassandras head dropped for a couple of seconds afraid she may have passed out on him. But then she was back grinning at him over her shoulder. He just smiled , the harder he fucked this bitch the more she liked it. He pulled her upright by her shoulders and turned her head to kiss her. He was considering taking her ass but at this point he had to admit to himself he was tiring and didn't think he could cum if he wanted to.
" that should hold you for a little while " Jack pulled out and dropped her on her back and walked out into the kitchen to get a couple of cold beers. He came back in still half hard and covered in a thin sheen of sweat and handed her a beer. " tell me more about this party of yours, should I save up my energy?

The really beautiful thing was Jack didn't let up his fucking of her, and when she came back to the land of the living he was still as hard and forceful as ever. So, he had the fucking stamina of a god...her smile broadened. Cassandra knew he was perfect for her. She also knew this was far from being over between them.

Jack's rough hands pulled her up and turned her head to meet his in a very passionate and dominant kiss. She dropped back to the mattress when he let her go and she could feel his still hard cock pull out of her pussy. Then his hands ran down her back from her shoulders to her buttocks. She gasped as those hands gripped each side parted them.

Was he going to take her ass?

She grinned at him again and arched her back to present her ass for him to take. Yet was disappointed when he slipped off the bed to walk off out of his bedroom. "That should hold you for a little while."

She rolled over pouting after him. "Hold me? Heh...never."

She got up and stretched noting a few bruises from when the rough treatment he'd been giving her. From her purse her phone sounded off. She bent down to pull it out. It was Amber sending her a text that she'd found the package in the lighthouse on campus. She replied with the next riddle for her to decode and the location of the next package in the library. If she found all three packages, she'd have completed the game and earn her reward. If she could not find all three by sunset, she'd have to pay a penalty.

Jack returned carrying a pair of beer cans. She took his offered can opening it and taking a refreshing swallow. She gestured with her phone. "Amber is in the middle of a game today."

"Tell me more about this party of yours," He asked her.

"What more is there to tell," She shrugged at that, "You dress up in a tux, wear a mask, and fuck as many women as you want...unless you're into guys too."

"Should I save up my energy?"

"Depends on how much pussy you want to conquer that night," She answered flippantly, "But If I were you, I'd save up for it. This will be a night you'll remember for the rest of your life after all, won't want to miss a thing. And if you want...I can arrange for you some Viagra to keep you going through the night. I know a guy in Boston who can get you that."

Jack put one foot up on the bed next to her and downed half the beer from his can while he listened to her. His half hard cock still bobbing and drooling by her shoulder.

" Viagra? can't say as i have ever tried that. I don't know why but I thought the movie was set in an earlier time period and we would need to be in costumes of some sort."

He finished his beer while she looked at her phone .

So What game have you got amber playing today?

The thought of the two girls playing caused him to rise again as he stared down at Cassandra waiting for her reply. But her eyes were on his cock again and he knew that hungry look of hers.

"Depends on how much pussy you want to conquer that night," She answered flippantly, "But If I were you, I'd save up for it. This will be a night you'll remember for the rest of your life after all, won't want to miss a thing. And if you want...I can arrange for you some Viagra to keep you going through the night. I know a guy in Boston who can get you that."

"Viagra? can't say as i have ever tried that." He replied lifting his leg to place one foot on the bed beside her, "I don't know why but I thought the movie was set in an earlier time period and we would need to be in costumes of some sort."

"No, apart from being more than twenty years old it was set in modern day," She answered glancing at his still half-hard cock directly in front of her, "You'll just need a tuxedo, a mask to wear...oh and black cloak with a hood."

He downed his beer and asked, "So what game have you got Amber playing today?"

She smiled sweetly up at him, "Would you like to watch and find out, Jack?"

She noted how his cock twitched and began to stiffen as his imagination began to play the varied scenarios. He hadn't come before, but who cared about his blue balls. She wanted another ride on the bronco before her eyes. She kept her eyes on it and reached up to stroke her fingers over it. "Have you ever been in the same room as two women fucked, Jack? You can sit and watch us. I'll make sure we give you a show to stroke this magnificent cock to."

Her hand took hold of his base and began to stroke his shaft slow, teasingly light. "Maybe you'll want to join in? You know, Amber's never been touched by a man, but I know she's curious."

That was when she looked up to meet his eyes and asked him, "Would you like to be her first, Jack?"

He tossed the empty across the room and into the trash bin while she asked if he would like to find out. Sliding his fingers into hair while she continued to tease him.
His mind went back to Dee Dee trying to seduce Glenda into sharing him . That was the closest he had ever been to that dream and went up in smoke when Glenda
turned her down. Now she had him in her hand stroking him asking if he would watch . " well i wouldn't mind watching you two warm up for a bit, but a much prefer the
way you stroke me...and would follow your Guidance seeing as it would be her first. It may require a more gentle approach I assume".
Jack took her beer and set it on the nightstand as he continued to gaze down at her while she held his hardening member. His hands dropped to her shoulders and shoved her back onto the bed . He pulled her to him by her feet lifting them up to her shoulders letting his cock rest against her opening. Backing his hips up a bit he let the head slide down to her tight ring. " She might not like the same things a crazy bitch like you would"

That was when she looked up to meet his eyes and asked him, "Would you like to be her first, Jack?"

In reaction he threw the empty beer can across the room. It landed near where his underwear lay on the carpeted floor. Then he reached down slipping his fingers through her hair tenderly. Cassandra nuzzled her head into his touch.

"Well, I wouldn't mind watching you two warming up for a bit," He told her, "But I much prefer the way you stroke me..."

"Do you now," She teasingly asked increasing the speed of her stroking hand over his shaft, "I would think you'd have much more primal preferences when it comes to me or with dear sweet Amber. What do you think, Jack Would you like to fuck the shit out of her? I'd help you do it...coach you how step by step..."

"...And I would follow your guidance seeing as it would be her first," He said reaching down and taking the nearly forgotten can of beer he'd given her out of her other hand. He set it on bedside table. "It may require a more gentle approach I assume."

"Only if you want it to-Hey!" His big strong hands grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to lay back on the bed. Then each hand grabbed her by the ankle and she laughed with wicked delight and anticipation as he puller her towards him. She lay there looking up at him, not resisting him in the slightest as he lifted her legs up and back until her knees pressed against her breasts practically bending her over on top of his bed. It was a position that lifted her ass up off the sheets and at a good angle for his stiff cock to penetrate.

His cockhead touched her asshole and then pulled back readying to assault her through the proverbial back door. "She might not like the same things a crazy bitch like you would."

"Come on," She met his eyes and smiled up at him, "Do it, Jack. I want you to. Fuck me-ooooooh!!!!"

Her words became a moan of the best kind of pain as his wet from her juices cock plunged past her sphincter and more without much if any regard how much her unprepared and unlubricated asshole would hurt from it. God, she could pick the right ones for her.

As he fucked her ass her reply to his words came out in between groans and gasps, "You don't get it, Jack...My games...have no boundaries...no limits...no safewords...if the game is about you fucking her up as roughly as you can...and she won't do that...then it's over...she loses...playing the game even knowing the risks...is what makes it fucking fun."

Jack couldn't stop grinning as she once again spoke the very words he was waiting for.

"Come on," She met his eyes and smiled up at him, "Do it, Jack. I want you to. Fuck me-ooooooh!!!!"

He flexed his hips and plunged into her ass balls deep knocking the breath out of her. She loved it . And when he started pounding her like a man possessed she loved it even more.
She looked like she was in heaven. Her breasts were bouncing with every impact and he could see her fingernails flashing as she rubbed her clit. Her eyes were closed for a minute
when she tried to talk to him while panting.

"You don't get it, Jack...My games...have no boundaries...no limits...no safewords...if the game is about you fucking her up as roughly as you can...and she won't do that...then it's over...she loses...playing the game even knowing the risks...is what makes it fucking fun."

That's when he snapped. grabbing her by one ankle he tossed her off the other side of the bed like a rag doll. She was yelling something in shock and surprise but he couldn't hear her.
He was no longer in the room
He was at the top of the ladder trying to make the last ten feet into the window of a burning three Decker .But he was stuck.... the strap from his air pack had come loose and lodged in the sliding mechanism of the ladder.
Jack couldn't see it clearly and as hard as he tried couldn't get it free. Down on the ground he sees a terrified woman screaming hurry hurry for god's sake hurry. The captain was cussing him out and pointing to the screaming woman.

"Stop playing fucking games and get in there , If you don't then it's over...she loses"

But nobody down there could see what was wrong. From beneath him Bill Mac cut the strap with an axe and they scrambled the last ten feet crawling in through the window. There were three small children in the room ,all under the age of six. The delay from the strap had cost them precious minutes.and he knew they were too late. Jack handed off the first two kids to be carried down. The third had been hiding in a closet .His charred remains had to be wrapped up before he could be carried down. On the ground the captain was furious, demanding an explanation. But Jack was frozen like his jaw was wired shut. He wanted to knock the bastard out.
His voice dry and cracked he finally muttered " Games? come up the ladder and dance toe to toe with the devil . I'll show you a fucking game" But he was looking at Cassandra now. Her eyes wide with confusion and fear at his words.
The same look Glenda had so many times. Until she told him she couldn't live with his nightmares anymore. He would try to explain to Cassandra later on if she stayed. For now he had to focus on breathing, staying in the present.

As he fucked her ass her reply to his words came out in between groans and gasps, "You don't get it, Jack...My games...have no boundaries...no limits...no safewords...if the game is about you fucking her up as roughly as you can...and she won't do that...then it's over...she loses...playing the game even knowing the risks...is what makes it fucking fun."

When she finished saying that Cassandra saw something come over him in his eyes. It was like Jack wasn't wholly there anymore. He was somewhere else, far away, distanced from her. He moved fast pulling out of her ass and grabbing her by the ankle and throwing her bodily off the bed entirely She landed on his bedroom's carpeted floor.

"What the fuuuu-" She exclaimed landing hard on the ground. "-What the fuck are you doing, Jack?"

He was gone staring off a million miles away from her, "Stop playing fucking games and get in there, if you don't then it's over...she loses"

She got up on her knees staring at him as he was lost in his own delusion. After a moment he said to her, "Games? Come up the ladder and dance toe to toe with the devil. I'll show you a fucking game?"

If he was seeing her he would see the expression of on her face as one conveying both fear and a hefty dose of confusion, but there was something else under surface-irritation.

"Look," She said pulling her panties back on and gathering her things. "If you can't get your own shit straight there's no point to this." She straightened back up and began heading for the bedroom's door. "I don't really give a fuck about your bullshit, Jack. Straighten your head out on your time. If you still want to play come knock on my door."

With that she began to head out of his house and make her way back to hers. She didn't give a fuck whether anyone saw her leave his home in her underwear holding her torn clothing or what someone see that would think went on inside between them.

Jack heard her barking at him but never moved . He had a terrible sick feeling in his gut. He was still holding that tiny blanket. Aware Cassandra had left he remained frozen for quite some time. Eventually he made it into the shower, the hot water helping to wash the feeling away ...push those memories back down. Several hours later he had cleaned up the house and sat sipping his coffee more firmly grounded in reality now. Jack put the copies of the old newspaper clippings in an envelope and made his way over to her door and knocked.

" I don't expect you to understand or keep playing as you say. But I do owe you an explanation. "

With that she began to head out of his house and make her way back to hers. She didn't give a fuck whether anyone saw her leave his home in her underwear holding her torn clothing or what someone see that would think went on inside between them.

Holding her tattered dress in her arms she went back to her rented cottage next door. She showered and dressed herself. She had a light dinner and soon Amber came home all three of the packages of the scavenger hunt she'd been on today proudly in her arms. The next several hours she and Amber explored the uses of each and every item in the packages.

There they lay naked in her bed. Amber was breathing heavily as she came down from the latest orgasm. Cassandra was lying on her side watching her. She had arm and leg over Amber's body nestling hers in close to the younger girls. Amber smiled panting. "Oh, well, that was kinda fun."

Cassandra smiled at that, "And we still have one more package to open, don't we?"

"Ummm..." Amber said pulling on the handcuffs that bound her hands over her head to the headboard of Cassandra's bed. "Can you get me out of these now?"

A wicked smile blossomed on Cassandras' face, "Where would be the fun in that?"

Someone knocked on the cottage's front door and Cassandra sat up still with that devious smile on her face. "I should go get that."

"Cassandra," Amber squealed, "You're going to leave me like this? I'm naked and someone's out there." She began to kick trying to lift up the blanket up to cover herself frantically.

To that Cassandra just grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from Amber and off the bed and over her own nudity and padded out of the bedroom leaving the door wide open so anyone looking in would get an eyeful. She stepped over the scattered trail of Amber's and her own articles of clothing on the floor leading from the bedroom and the living room and straight to the front door.

Whoever was on the other side knocked again. "Okay, okay, I'm coming." She muttered.

She unlocked it and pulled it open. It was indeed, Jack. "Oh, what do you want?"

" I don't expect you to understand or keep playing as you say." He told her solemly, "But I do owe you an explanation. "

"Then you better come in then," She said opening the door to let him inside. She turned and with the blanket draped over her shoulders and pulled in front to cover herself there it left him a very good view of her bare ass as she pointed to a chair in the living room. "Take a seat."

If he did sit in the chair she indicated he'd get quite the view of Amber bound to her bed through the open bedroom doorway. The poor girl was laying on her side and curled up in a fetal position wishing to god for a miracle of suddenly turning invisible to this total strager's eyes.

Cassandra padded over to the kitchen and pulled out three cans of beer from the fridge she returned to him and took the chair opposite him blocking any further sight of Amber from his gaze. Between them was her coffee table with three packages two of them open and one waiting for its turn at their game. She laid the can beside it in front of Jack.

"So explain yourself." She opened her can and took a drink crossing her leg over the other.

" Oh what do you want"
The greeting wasn't nearly as bad as he expected and she asked him to sit down and explain himself. Then gave him a little show with that perfect butt, the same one he had been plowing earlier. As they entered the living room he saw the girl tied to the bed in the other room before Cassandra seated herself cutting off his View. It was almost enough to make him smile, Cassie being Cassie if you will. Showing off , always in charge of things. She would always have playmates and he didn't matter. At least she wanted him to think that was the case, but he knew better. She should have simply refused to answer the door or told him to fuck off. He should have let it be and went back to Dee and he hadn't. She had to know the truth ,she cared . He opened the beer and placed the folder in front of her. It contained the copies of the newspaper articles covering the fire that day.
It contained all the photos of the inconsolable woman crying as the bodies of her children were removed , of him and his crew climbing onto the window, and the screaming match that had almost come to blows before the other firefighters on the scene broke it up.

Jack gave her a couple of minutes to read it all. He took a good swallow of his beer and explained. " I thought it was all behind me , I had reconciled with the captain long ago . He is retired now but we still talk. Everybody knew it was a fluke ,an equipment failure at the worst possible moment. Everybody was okay with the explanation except me. I woke up in the middle of the night for many years right back there at that fire. Then finally the nightmares stopped.....Until you said something about playing games earlier, It triggered the memories of that afternoon, And suddenly I was back there again. I was vaguely aware of you leaving but it took awhile before I could function again. He watched her as she read and looked up at him and back to the photos. Her expression remained blank. Jack gulped the last of his beer and stood to leave. With a glance into the bedroom he waved a hand.

I don't want to keep you from having fun with your friend... I just needed you to know it wasn't your fault"

BkAWzAz.png

IC: Amber Kerry

Amber lay on her side on Cassandra's bed her hands cuffed securely to the headboard over her head. She was curled up naked in a tight little ball hoping to go unnoticed by the man that had come inside Cassandra's home. She had no idea who the guy was. She didn't have her contacts and her glasses sat out of reach on the bedside table. All she could see of him was a big blurry blob. All she really knew was his voice sounded hot and manly to her.

To tell the truth Amber was terrified that he'd see her like this. Possibilities were racing through her mind scattering her imagination in a dozen different directions at once.

What if he came in here? What if he touched her? What if he did more than just touch her? What if this was all part of Cassandra's game? What if she let him fuck her? What if they both fucked her at the same time? What if they started fucking and left her out of it?

All of those questions were scary as fuck...so why were they making her dripping wet down there with each passing second she lay here stewing in them stampeding through her mind unanswered.

He must be able to see her. Cassandra had left the door wide open so he could see her like this. Did...did he like what he saw of her naked body? She'd never been interested in boys her own age...she much preferred girls instead, but if it was with Cassandra there...and if it was with an older man like he sounded...maybe...just maybe...if it was part of the game.

She never knew what would happen next playing along with one of Cassandra's games. She seemed to delight in coming up with ways to blindside her during them. Reaching past boundaries she never knew she even had in place and then shattering them as if they were utterly meaningless to her.

It was constantly scary and hot as hell all at the same time.

So. Amber lay there her heart hammering away in her chest, her little pussy sweltering between her thighs. Naked and completely vulnerable hoping for this to be all part of Cassandra's game and for it to maybe just maybe get on with it and for one or both of them to come here and...play whatever game with her.

--------------------------------------------------------X

"So explain yourself." She opened her can and took a drink crossing her leg over the other.

She opened the envelope he'd handed and pulled out the newspaper clippings of a terrible fire where people died, and pictures of a weeping woman. She had come across one of the articles dealing with this fire when she had done her internet stalking of Jack. So, she was familiar with what happened, but these were more concise and filled in the gaps much more fully in the story and as to what he mentioned earlier about it she learned just how hard it was affecting him.

She handed him back the envelope and he told her, "I don't want to keep you from having fun with your friend... I just needed you to know it wasn't your fault"

"You could go now or you could stay, Jack," She replied rising from the chair and shedding the blanket to stand in front of him completely nude. "I never thought what happened was my fault. The problem is you can't deal with what happened to you. Poor little firefighter boy, don't put that on me. The question I want to know is whether you have the courage to get back in the saddle and fuck the shit out of both of us tonight or are you gonna run back home and wallow in your self-pity again?"

Jack felt the heat come over his face as she stood over him and challenged him.
" poor little firefighter boy"
He knew from the beginning she was a strange bird but she continued to amaze and amuse him somehow. He kept his eyes closed and finger's steepled while he sat forward and let his anger subside. Standing up to look down at her now he grinned.
" well i'm glad I didn't come looking for sympathy. I came to explain my actions and see if I was invited to keep playing your games and got the answer I wanted."
He was sure she expected him to kiss her ,but he had his own game in mind and brushed past her giving her swat on the ass as he passed .
Striding past her into the bedroom and sat down next to the pretty little blonde on the bed while she tried to will herself invisible. Smiling he looked back at Cassandra while he stroked the girls cheek with the back of his hand.

This must be the sweet amber you mentioned. The one who needs a good hard cocking. He leaned down to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek before looking back at Cassie
and sitting back against the headboard with his hands behind his head.

" well nice to meet you Amber, Your girlfriend has some kind of game in store for us and it should be fun. Just relax and I promise i will be very good to you okay"

Watching Cassandras expressions carefully he patted the mattress next to him.

"Cassandra's coming in now to explain the game and get thing's going"

IC: Amber Kerry and Cassandra Delacourt

So. Amber lay there her heart hammering away in her chest, her little pussy sweltering between her thighs. Naked and completely vulnerable hoping for this to be all part of Cassandra's game and for it to maybe just maybe get on with it and for one or both of them to come here and...play whatever game with her.

She couldn't see them-well she could see big blurry blobs in the other room, but she could hear what they were saying, and it was more than a little confusing. It was something like overhearing a snippet of conversation from the people at the table next to yours at a restaurant, a story without much if any context to apply meaning to it for her. Apparently the guy had been in some sort of fire and people got hurt or something...

"I came to explain my actions and see if I was invited to keep playing your games and got the answer I wanted." She heard the man say and heard footsteps coming-oh god-he walking into the bedroom she was lying naked on the bed of.

Oh god. Oh god. She huddled tighter in her ball as she felt his eyes rake over her naked body. This was the first time she'd ever been seen by a man. She felt the mattress beside her dip as he sat down, Amber jumped when she felt his hand on her cheek.

His words were spoken to Cassandra who had followed inside after him. "This must be the sweet Amber you mentioned."

Cassandra leaned against the door arms crossing in front of her. "It is, Jack. Amber, say hello to Jack."

"H-hello." She opened her eyes, and with him being much closer to her she could see him clearly now. He was older, but handsome.

Oh god, was she going to have to fuck him.

A notion that was seemingly confirmed with his next words, "The one who need a good hard cocking." He bent down to give her a brief and gentle kiss on the cheek. "Well, nice to meet you Amber, your girlfriend has some kind of game in store for us and it should be fun. Just relax and I promise i will be very good to you okay"

"Is she playing these games with you too?" Amber asked him. Why, had she thought her and Cassandra had been something special? She had never given any indication that these games they played an exclusive thing.

"He's been more resistant to giving me control than you are," Cassandra informed her, "This will actually his first time actually playing one of my games."

"Don't worry...first we'll play a warm-up game," She came into the bedroom and pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed. "Jack sit here. Oh and undo your fly and pull out that big cock of yours for us to see."

Then she took the key to the handcuffs and freed Amber from them. She had her sit up, still naked in front of Jack. Her arms instinctively crossed over to cover herself from his eyes. Also she turned her blushing face away from him eyes intent on the carpet rather than the man staring at her body.

She wasn't absolutely beautiful like Cassandra. She was just merely pretty if that. Plus cassandra was confdent in her sexiness, while she was just about as confident and sexy as a bowl of dogfood. In comparison she could never compete at the same level with Cassandra Delacourt.

Was he disappointed about that?

Cassandra handed Jack a digital timer telling him, "The game will be simple Jack. For the next hour you will direct what we do. Tell us what you want us to do to eachother, and how you want us to do it to eachother." She knelt next to Amber proudly displaying her nudity without any sign of the shyness and timidity plaguing Amber. "You can masturbate to the scene you are directing of course, but you get only one shot. You last an hour without coming while having us put on the hottest girl on girl scene we can at your direction then you'll have earned your reward."

She curled an arm around Amber then implying just who his reward might be. "Alright. Let's begin. Jack, start the timer, and tell us what you want us to do first."

Jack sat back and opened his pants as instructed. With a grin he pulled out his cell phone and spoke to Cassandra as he started the timer.
"Well first of you will need to go get your remote control toy and insert it for me please"
He calmly sipped his beer while he waited for her to return. When she had he turned the vibration on low.
He smiled wide as the realization that Cassandra had given him complete control for at least an hour settled on her. He placed a strong hand on Amber's backside
and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"So ...for tonight's game Amber is going to be my new virgin princess. A gift from her mother the baroness for my service to the crown"
With a theatrical wave of the hand indicating Casandra would play the Baroness .
"The Baroness will prepare her for her first evening with her knight."
Jack guided Amber to sit and lean her back on him while he opening her legs for Cassandra.
" Baroness you will begin by servicing the princess ...I want her squeaky clean front and ....back. When i deem her ready you will familiarize her with a knights
greatest asset and teach her how to give him pleasure using it . Something you are well versed in we know. After that you will assist her in reaping the rewards of her efforts.
Baroness you may begin. "
With a grin he changed the vibration pattern on the phone.

IC: Cassandra Delacourt and Amber Kerry

She curled an arm around Amber then implying just who his reward might be. "Alright. Let's begin. Jack, start the timer, and tell us what you want us to do first."

He sat back in the chair and reached down to free his cock out for the two women to see. "Well first of you will need to go get your remote control toy and insert it for me please" He then pulled out his cellphone from his pocket.

Cassandra's answering smile was wide and devious as she climbed off the bed and padded over to her chest of drawers where she kept her collection of sex toys. She was well pleased that Jack was playing along and saw the gift of control over the scenario this game gave him. All the better to reel him in deeper and deeper.

Meanwhile Amber sat on the bed alone with Jack as he sipped from the can of beer in his hand calmly. She couldn't stop looking at his penis. She'd had a boyfriend back in high school, before she had realized she was more attracted to girls than guys. Eventhough she had a boyfriend back then this was the first time she'd actually face to face with a man's cock before.

She was suddenly a little scared. Amber didn't know the average size of a man's cock especially when it was still getting bigger, but she couldn't believe how big it was? how on earth was that ever going to fit inside of her tiny little pussy? Did she want that? Maybe this game was the one going a little too far over the line for her? But she couldn't just back out now. As much as Cassandra's games scared the shit out of her....they turned her on like nothing else could...

Staring at the cock of a total stranger fully expecting it to be inside her before this game was through...she was faced with the simple truth. She...Amber Kerry...was seriously fucked up, but she was kinda okay with that in a really terrifying way.

She jumped when Cassandra rejoined her on the bed saying, "There, Jack. What do you want us to do next-Oh...oooh."

Cassandra shifted and Amber saw Jack's hand holding his phone manipulating the controls to the egg inside her now. She did jump twenty feet when he leaned forward reached out to place his hand on her buttock and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Are you still okay with this game, Amber," Cassandra purred in her ear.

"Sorry," She said admitting only half the truth to them-mostly to herself more than either of them, "His hand was still cold from holding that beer can. Continue...please."

"So...for tonight's game," He said guiding her to sit back in the chair over him legs spread for Cassandra. She could feel his cock trapped against her lower back throbbing and leak "Amber is going to be my new virgin princess." He gestured to Cassandra, "A gift from her mother, the baroness, for my service to the crown."

Cassandra leaned in happy Jack was delving so completely into the game as he continued, "The Baroness will prepare her for her first evening with her knight."

" Baroness you will begin by servicing the princess ...I want her squeaky-clean front and .... back."
Jack explained to her, "When i deem her ready you will familiarize her with a knight's greatest asset and teach her how to give him pleasure using it. Something you are well versed in, we know. After that you will assist her in reaping the rewards of her efforts."

He gave a wicked grin as he pulled out the phone and Cassandra felt the oscillations of the egg in her pussy change from the low buzz to alternating patterns of low and intense vibrations. She moaned out loud enjoying the sensations, but she had a point of order to remind him of.

"First off my loyal knight," She took his free hand and gave the back of it a stinging slap. "You shall not touch me or my daughter until the time comes under any circumstances. In this you shall obey your Baroness in preparation to receive your well-earned reward of my daughter's virginity, yes?"

She turned to Amber sitting back on the bed beside her, "Now, I do not have a washcloth or soap close to hand....How do you desire me to fulfill your command to cleanse her, my good and loyal sir knight?" Her experienced agile little tongue licked her lips suggestively.

Amber blinked looking from one to the other and made to get up, "The bathroom's right next door. I can get a rag and soap or better yet just jump in the shower. There's no-"

She was cut short by Cassandra's finger on her lips, "Shush, my daughter, tis properly Sir Jack's decision to make." Looking over to him she smiled, "Well, what is your command, my good and well-endowed knight?"

Back