The Consolation Prize (V.2)

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
((Closed for Myself and YaTurtle))

__ccbb89e78b0b4e0865da3d8a1c6fc86f.jpeg

IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Helman College was a prestigious university in the heart of New England. While not as famous as Yale or Harvard or MIT Helman was well respected with a long history dating all the way back to its founding by the Royal Governor Sir Yancey Helman in 1722. Now a days it lie squarely in the shadow of it's better known bigger siblings, the red-headed step child of historic colleges in the former colony turned great state of Massachusetts.

The campus lay off the coast just outside Boston. The crash of the North Atlantic waves on the rocky shore coming just past the trees of the College's green sounded on the crisp cool salty sea breeze. There was Helman's iconic lighthouse standing on thrust of land into the deep blue ocean too. It could be seen over the tops of the trees their leaves just turning color as summer quickly was giving way to the heart of autumn and a new semester for Helman's students.

Students like one Cassandra Delacourt. She walked across campus oblivious or just choosing to ignore the glances of the lustful university children around her. She was a little old to be a freshman at Helman by five years or more. She only just enrolled paying her intuition herself. She did so because frankly she did not know what else to spend the fuck ton of money she'd earned in her career. She'd seen much much more of life than any of these little boys and girls could imagine-all of it the ugly side of life and made it her bitch. So when they gawked at her long legs or prodigious breasts or tight ass or when the braver souls came up to hit on her she usually brushed them off. She knew what she looked like, and knew her beauty gave her immense advantages she could use on any she desired...she just did not desire any of them.

These kids and their simple silly games of attraction just bored her. They would not last long with her if she truly tried to play with them in her games. No she wanted, someone harder, someone just as bored with life as her, someone who desired her kind of games. She could play with any number of the frat boys or sorority girls casting glances, checking her out. She could string them along, break them down, strip away all the things that bound them to their silly little lives until there was nothing left of them but the truth of who and what they actually were. That was where her games always ended if she played them well enough. And these kids...It would be all too easy for her.

And that was why she did not. Besides she already fucked for ridiculous amounts of money, and none of these children could hope to afford that, and the few times she actually fucked for free-well, they all paid, just sometimes not with cash.

She crossed the green to the Edwards building and strutted down the hall. Cassandra had dressed casually for class today. Knee high brown leather boots, tight hip hugging jeans, V-necked long sleeve shirt that did little to hide the swell of her C-cups. All under a black biker jacket she'd gotten as a gift after fucking one of her regulars on the back of his Ducati going down the Audubon at a hundred kilometers an hour or something three and a half weeks before this. She thought it was a hundred KPH. She couldn't tell exactly how fast they were going for the wind stinging her eyes and her concentration being on squeezing her Kegels around his cock while grinding her clit against the pleasantly roaring engine beneath them...oh and at the same time maintaining the balance needed to keep them from crashing terribly.

Jesus, she came really hard that time, and not because Hans had a decently large cock. Because that was fucking to Cassandra...not laying in some drunk frat boy's bed and spreading her legs for six seconds of disappointment. No, none of these little boys and girls would have a clue how to actually satisfy her.

She settled down at a desk near the back and rested her chin in her hand. Still she was bored. She hadn't taken an appointment since Hans and his Ducati. She'd told, Sable, her madam she was taking some time off for school here at Helman...so she couldn't take the globetrotting jobs her usual customers hired her for. No more jetting off to Mumbai to be a CEO's arm candy at a business party one night and a slave chained to his hotel bed for the rest of the weekend. No more being the center of retribution at a massive gangbang to commiserate the loss of her clients' team in the world cup wearing only the victor's jersey. No more adventure...no more fun...no more living life for one Cassandra Delacourt.

Fuck! What was she doing here. She loved doing what she was doing...beyond how much she resented how much Sable controlled her, and how much she had to hold back to fulfill the clients' wishes....only when she played her games could she really be her true self unfiltered and unleashed.

Class began and in walked the professor of this class. Fuck! he looked kinda hot in an older guy sort of way. She chewed her lip listening to his words on what to expect from his class. He had hot manly hands, and intelligent eyes, but bored...so tired of all of this...like her. He might be fun.

Was she actually considering...him...maybe...she was bored...she was getting frustrated...and it'd been a year since her last game...So...perhaps...it's time to play.

A small but wicked smile turned the corner of her lip as she listened to her professor her imagination alight with all the devious games she and him could play together.

Oh, you bad bad girl, Cassandra. You're definitely going to go to hell.

Last edited:
fireman2.jpg
Jack Reynolds grew up on the north shore of Boston. He landed a job on the city fire department and worked
out of east Boston for six years before he met his wife Glenda a nurse in the emergency room and fell in love.
Married at twenty four their first house was two family in a small beach town near the airport. He inherited a
summer cottage in the town of Truro ma. on cape cod. The last town before you reach the infamous provincetown
the last stop on the cape. They would spend their summers on the cape and slog through the awful traffic
while he slowly transformed the cottage into a year round home by building additions ,updating and insulating.
The opportunity for him to land a lucrative position one town over from the cottage presented itself and he and Glenda
made a plan to rent out the north shore home and live on the cape in their dream home. And she would then look for a job down the cape and be done with the beastly commute to Boston. She dreamed of raising children in the small town atmosphere of the cape and retirement. But that never happened. She continued to move up the ladder at the hospital
while his career advanced as well and the cottage transformation was also going well. But the result was they spent
less and less time together and he refused to consider children until she found a local job.Ten years later he was served
divorce papers and they slept in separate rooms when she didn't stay in Boston at a friends.The divorce didn't
surprise him as much as the realization he no longer cared.

He was at the station looking over those papers when the call came in for a Bomb scare at Helman college .
With everyone out of the building he directed his squad to go through with a fine tooth comb . When they got the all
clear he went to the crowd milling around across the street to tell them they could go back in.
As he approached he spotted a stunning brunette chatting up a nerdy looking dude in a suite and guessed by their
age they were professors. Jack made the announcement interrupting the conversation. When she turned her head he recognized her as the woman who had moved into the next door not long ago. He extended his hand to her.
"Well it's a small world ...I'm jack Reynolds your new neighbor."

Last edited:

Was she actually considering...him...maybe...she was bored...she was getting frustrated...and it'd been a year since her last game...So...perhaps...it's time to play.

A small but wicked smile turned the corner of her lip as she listened to her professor her imagination alight with all the devious games she and him could play together.

Oh, you bad bad girl, Cassandra. You're definitely going to go to hell.

Professor Talbott was salt and pepper fox with smart glasses and well-trimmed beard. He went on explaining how they were going to exploring the works of Shakespeare this semester. Yes, he could be fun to play with. She smiled wickedly as the lecture continued chewing on her bottom lip listening not so much to what Professor Talbott was saying but the cool precise roll of syllables. With that kind of intricate dexterity to his tongue she'd bet he'd be a wonderful cunnilinguist.

Soon the class was over and as the other students were beginning to file out of the lecture hall she stepped up to the professor as he was busy gathering his papers into his satchel. "Excuse me Professor Talbott, may I have a word with you?"

"Professor is so formal. Just call me Howard, all right," He replied without looking up from his desk as finished packing up his forms into his satchel. "How can I help you, Ms....?"

She reached out curling fingers over his hand, "Cassandra." He looked up to find her leaning in close eyes meeting his fucking him already through just the eye contact alone.

Howard seemed taken aback and unable to process what to do or say next for a moment, and then. "Ms. Cassandra. I-"

Just then there was a commotion outside in the hall. Someone had sent a bomb threat to the school. The next few minutes was occupied with them rushing out of the Edwards building and off campus grounds entirely. Inwardly Cassandra was fuming.

Talk about a motherfucking cock block!

The students and staff stood in the parking lot until the bomb squad cleared the school from any possible threats of explosive devices. Sensing a chance to salvage the situation she'd lured Howard to a suite just off to one side where they could have some degree of privacy.

"Now, Howard," She smiled to him seductively, "Where were we?"

"Cassandra," Howard told her timidly, "Perhaps we should resort to using more formal terms to address one anoth-"

Her fingers over his mouth cut off his words, "Shush Howard, this is a game, my game. So don't quit playing with me now."

Then another interruption a square-jawed firefighter approached them to tell them the bomb squad had given them the all clear. Apparently the bomb threat was just a hoax. She scowled at him as Howard gratefully took the oppurtunity to escape her.

Another fucking cock block!

However there was something about the firefighter's face that struck her as familiar. One of Cassandra's talents was that she never forgot a face or a name of anyone she met. So where had she seen this man before?

She was certain he wasn't one of her clients. Nor was he one of the many men that patronized the strip club she had a very brief stint in before sable had recruited her into the agency. So, where had she seen this man before?

Then he turned and the light of recognition hit him. "Well it's a small world ...I'm jack Reynolds your new neighbor."

"Cassandra Delacourt." She took the hand he was offering in hers and shook it. She was renting a small little cottage in the cape for her school. It was really pricey to do it that way. However, she had more money than she knew what to do with so cost was no real issue, and she liked the quiet of a quaint and mundane suburban neighborhood like the cottages. Now she did remember this Jack Reynolds she'd seen him checking her out earlier this morning as she was doing her daily yoga in the backyard.

"You know I was working on seducing my professor there, Jack," She told him, "And you just ruined it for me."

Jack's eyes opened wide at her comment and he cut a quick glance at the retreating professor before turning his attention
back to Cassandra. Deciding she was just joking with him he replied with a grin." I can't imagine you needing to seduce
anyone let alone that old bird....and had you succeeded he most likely would have been our next call anyway."
Unable to read her expression through the dark glasses he returned to more polite conversation. "It's a nice place
you have there. I did some of the work for Carol when her husband passed and she decided to rent it out. I have a
rotating schedule ..3 on 3 off but if need anything just drop me note ,I am pretty familiar with the property already".
In the back of his mind he thought it would piss Glenda off royally if he spent any time over there . she had already
made remarks about the whore next door without ever having met her. But that was Glenda ,and just another reason
they were splitting up. She had always believed the rumors about fireman groupies . Even though he had never strayed
she would infer that she could not trust him any time she was losing an argument. It occurred to him he was holding
the handshake a little too long while they spoke.`` Well, it was nice meeting you. I need to go back to work .
See you around"

"You know I was working on seducing my professor there, Jack," She told him, "And you just ruined it for me."

At that he gave her a wide-eyed look then turned to look after the retreating Professor Talbott.

Meanwhile, Cassandra took the oppurtunity to check him out. It was a little difficult to tell with him wearing bulky firefighting gear, but he seemed fit and muscular with very broad shoulders, and tall too. He had a classically handsome square jaw and salt and pepper hair. He had a certain salt of the earth blue collar appeal.

He turned back to with a wry grin on his face to her. "I can't imagine you needing to seduce anyone let alone that ole bird...and had you succeeded he most likely would have been our next call anyway."

She laughed at that. "I would have gone easy on him,,,at first. After that...I play my games for some pretty steep stakes."

"It's a nice place you have there." He told her about her rental cottage, "I did some of the work for Carol when her husband passed, and she decided to rent it out."

"It's a quaint little cottage," She told him with a warm smile, "You should be proud of your work."

"I have a rotating schedule ..3 on 3 off but if you need anything just drop me a note." He said as Professor Talbott and the college kids were filtering back to their silly little lives leaving them virtually alone here. "I am pretty familiar with that property already."

An eyebrow quirked at that. If she needed anything? she could need a great deal from him actually...

He looked down to their hands still clasped in a handshake that had gone on for far too long where it was starting to get a little bit awkward. He let her hand go. "Well, it was nice meeting you. I need to go back to work. See you around."

With that he turned and walked off towards the other firefighters and watching Jack go Cassandra bit her lip imagining all the fun she could get up to with the big burly firefighter. Professor who?

Once class was over she went back to the cottage and did some snooping. which meant peering through the windows of Jack's house. From what she could see no one was there and it looked emptier than it should be. Like some of the furniture and decorations were missing. She noted his hand had been missing a wedding ring but there was the telltale pale ring where one used to live. A divorcee...seducing Jack would be easier than she thought. Once inside her rental she checked facebook, twitter, and tik tok. As expected from a guy like Jack he didn't have much of a presence in social media, but his ex-wife however was another story.

She learned from Glenda's facebook posts that the divorce was happening but not yet over and she was already living separate from her soon to be ex-husband. They had no kids to speak of, and from the tone of the posts she was sensing a level of animosity or tension between Glenda and Jack, but that may be her reading too much into things. From the Cape's Fire Department's website she learned Jack would not be off work until...the day after tomorrow. That would be perfect. The day after tomorrow she had no classes and was just going to be sitting in her cottage bored to tears anyway.

So, On the day she dressed casually again wearing some tan leather boots and tight black pants that laced up the sides giving everyone little peeks of the skin of her legs underneath all the way up to her hips between the laces. Over that she wore a large over sized tan sweater that had a wide enough neck it fell off her shoulder revealing just a small sneak peak of lacey black lingerie she wore underneath it.

She knocked on his door, and when he answered she said in a honeyed tone, "Hey Jack, I've got nothing to do today, and I'm bored, and I see you're home today too. So, how's about you showing me around town today?"

Jack had his tools laid out on a bench where the dining room set had been contemplating what he would need next
for a deck repair he was doing on the side. He was sipping his coffee already dressed in work jeans ,t shirt and boots
when he heard the knock on the front door.
"Cassandra! What a nice surprise." He looked her over and listened as she asked for a tour of the town .
The decision to postpone the deck repair was easy. " Sounds better than anything else I had going. "
He scratched his head for a second figuring out what to show her.
Come on ...have some coffee while I change out of these he said waving a hand over his work duds. He led her through
to the kitchen suddenly a little self conscious about the living and dining furniture being absent. after pouring a coffee
for her that she had not actually said yes to He realized this woman made him a little nervous for some reason..
He continued to talk from the bedroom while he put on clean jeans , a golf shirt and running shoes." You know outside
of the school there's not a lot of anything in town except beaches ..the rest is all residential."
Jack checked himself in the mirror. Glenda had chosen this shirt because it matched his blue eyes. coming back into the room he started the silverado with the remote." There are some things like the lighthouse or the arts center ...maybe go down to P town. That's always a trip".
Her back was to him looking out through the sunroom at the brick fire pit he had built in the backyard.
He eyed her appreciatively and secretly hoped she would take him for a tour of that backyard.. and he was pretty sure she knew it.

She knocked on his door, and when he answered she said in a honeyed tone, "Hey Jack, I've got nothing to do today, and I'm bored, and I see you're home today too. So, how's about you showing me around town today?"

"Cassandra! What a nice surprise." Came Jack's response as she very subtly tried to check her out. She pretended she hadn't noticed of course. He was a guy after all, and she was a beautiful sex bomb worth every penny of her usually very expensive price tag. "Sounds better than anything else I had going."

"Come on ...have some coffee while I change out of these."
He said pointing to his dust and sweat stained work clothes.

She stepped inside noting the missing pieces of furniture and decor she saw peeking through the window the other day. Discreetly she watched him walk off towards his bedroom pretending to sip the mug of coffee he'd given her, checking him out. Jack was certainly a handsome one, and had a cute ass-the perfect size for her hand to get a hold of as it flexes pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. As the door was closing she blew it a quick kiss.

Be seeing you up close and personal later.

Now alone in the kitchen she looked around to see the missing dinette set, a bunch of canned, frozen, and/or prepackaged convenience store food. Poor man, Glenda must've been the one to do all the cooking. On the stove was an open tool box-no doubt he'd been intending to finish that incomplete deck outside. The microwave on the other hand was clear.

From the bedroom door he called, "You know outside of the school there's not a lot of anything in town except beaches ..the rest is all residential."

"Well, you know, I kinda like the quiet," She called back sipping at the coffee, "I'm usually right in the middle of big cities like L.A. or the Big Apple. So, this is a nice change of pace really...still I do get bored easily though..."

The door opened and he came into the kitchen with her back towards him. She sipped the coffee as if she were oblivious. She could tell he was checking her out again. "You know outside of the school there's not a lot of anything in town except beaches ..the rest is all residential."

"Well, I've only been in town for like a week and a half, so everything is new to me here," She told him turning and giving him one of her million-dollar heartmelting smiles. "And every travel show I've ever watched says find out where to go from one of the locals. So I picked you, Jack."

"There are some things like the lighthouse or the arts center ..." He said taking his kes and starting the engine of his big truck outside, "Maybe go down to P town. That's always a trip"

Cassandra reached into her purse and pulled out her phone pressing a few controls of her own on it before stuffing it back inside. Then she looked into his eyes and said in a voice that made the double entendre even more blatant, "You can take me anywhere you want, Jack."

She laughed and headed for the door and hi waiting truck, "This sounds like fun. Let's go."

It was a bright sunny day with a stiff ocean breeze out of the east. He stuck to the back roads and avoided the town center sure that someone would see him and glenda would get a report before they got home. There was not much traffic as the cape still emptied out more than half the population after labor day. Despite the innuendos he was still unsure about her intentions.
Casually he asked if she had met Glenda or if she knew he was getting divorced.Better to put his cards on the table than have a misunderstanding. First stop was the scenic lighthouse ,he explained there were not many left as the coast guard had been replacing them with unmanned electronic towers. There was still a smattering of fisherman surfcasting in the distance. The next stop was another state beach ,After crossing over the dunes on the wooden bridge he pointed out a small tidal river where his boat was moored." up the road in Wellfleet they still have a drive-in theatre ,and old time favorite place to take the kids in summer"
If you go back up to woods hole you can catch a ferry to Martha's vineyard. A beautiful island it's the summer home to many of the rich and famous. It's also where the movie Jaws was filmed. It was impossible to read her expression behind those sunglasses." I am sure you checked out a lot of this before you chose the school or rented down here ,so tell me if i'm a boring tour guide.`` Jack watched her face as the wind whipped her hair and she brushed it back with a finger. He had a flashback to Glenda doing the same thing with her long blond tresses. She was pushing it out of the way to look at him while she sucked his cock.
Jack snapped back to reality to see Casandra smiling at him. When they arrived in P town he took her to Landcasters . A favorite of his because they had outdoor seating that looked out over the ocean and docks for the Ferry service to Boston and Plymouth. They also allowed dogs if they were well behaved. Jack couldn't resist a good ear scratch and a facelick. Provincetown was something akin to Key west where life on the wild side was celebrated year round. He wondered about her opnions of P town and if she knew her proffesor was a frequent visitor. The waiter came to take their order interrupting his thoughts.

Last edited:

Cassandra reached into her purse and pulled out her phone pressing a few controls of her own on it before stuffing it back inside. Then she looked into his eyes and said in a voice that made the double entendre even more blatant, "You can take me anywhere you want, Jack."

She laughed and headed for the door and hi waiting truck, "This sounds like fun. Let's go."

It was a bright and sunny day out in the Cape, and she bounded over to Jack's truck. Cassandra waited for him to open the door for her like a gentleman giving him a mischievous grin in reward as she gingerly settled her butt down into the passenger seat as Jack climbed in. In moments Jack's black Silverado pulled out and the tour was on its way. Being outside of tourist season, the traffic was sparse, and businesses were uncrowded.

It seemed a picturesque archetype of a small New England town on the coast to Cassandra who'd never seen such a thing outside of TV shows. It was quaint and idyllic. The very model of what she had beforoe considered normal, mundane, boring in the past. Yet seeing it up close as Jack pointed out landmarks and sites on their way to her, she could feel the appeal to living here. Or maybe it was the game she and Jack were currently playing.

Casually in their small talk he raised the subject of his estranged wife, Glenda.

Listening to Jack she pulled out her phone again and adjusted some of the controls again before stuffing the phone back into her purse. She sat back and regarded him for a minute absently circling over the textured leather of the side of the truck's door, worrying her lip, and a small smirk forming before responding to his question. "I don't give a fuck about Glenda, Jack. My only interest is to have some fun playing my games. If you want to have some fun with me, then you're the one who'd have to deal with Glenda, not me."

He pulled up to the lighthouse that could be seen from the campus of her school. Jack went on about how there weren't that many lighthouses like this one left still in service...and blah blah blah. Cassandra pulled out her phone and made further adjustments before returning it back to her post. A beatific smile began to form and she turned her head up to look all the way up to the top of the iconic lighthouse and then hummed a tune that cracked at the end of it before retrieving her phone and making further adjustments before stashing it back inside her purse.

Then they visited a beach, where she imagined that would be teeming with beachgoers if it was during the warmer months that was tourist season here. Jack next pointed a to river and marina where he said he had a boat moored. She had been on boats, well super-yachts, over the summer a Saudi prince had booked her for five weeks to be his accompaniment and bunkmate during a voyage of the Greek islands in the Mediterranean. Before that a client had hired her in Miami, not to have sex with him, but just paid her a lot of money to just lie there on the deck sunbathing as every other man that passed by on their smaller less luxurious boat got more and more super-jealous of him.

As she was making more adjustments to the controls on her phone again, he probably took that the wrong for he asked, "I am sure you checked out a lot of this before you chose the school or rented down here. so, tell me if I'm a boring tour guide."

"I did read something on the internet on all this," She said with a small unsteady laugh. She made more adjustments to the phone's settings before stashing it away. Her smile widened and she had to clear her throat to get further words out. "And I'm certainly still having my fun for the moment, Jack."

The wind picked up and it caught her long luxurious chestnut colored hair whipping it over and across her face. She lifted a shaking hand to maneuver it away. Jack was standing there an intent but far-away look plastered on his face. She wondered what he was thinking. Had he caught on with what was going on? No, she knew that look. Jack was thinking of someone else: Glenda, probably.

"Earth to Jack, hello," She said and that seemed to shake him out of it. She gave him a knowing smile.

She was taken to a town called Provincetown, or P-town, as Jack referred to it as. It seemed another quaint little seaside town at first glance. However, there was a liveliness and color to the people living there Cassandra found quite appealing. These were people after her own heart. They eschewed the mundane for more fun pursuits and damn anyone who thought ill of that it seemed.

They explored Commercial Street and he pointed her to the art museum there. She could visit later. Then they stopped to eat at a restaurant named, Landcaster's. They sat at a table outside overlooking the wide blue North Atlantic. They could see the ferry making its way across the harbor on its way to Boston. She ordered the lobster mac and cheese and a glass of white wine for lunch.

When the waitress left Cassandra pulled out the phone and made further adjustments to the controls. Instead of stashing it back into her purse she laid it face down on the table between them. She leaned back in her chair, legs spread wide under their table, Her hands clutched the arms of the chair tight. Her sunglasses had slipped down her nose and she stared into Jack's eyes over the top of them.

"I have something of a confession to make, Jack," She breathlessly told them as they were waiting for their food, "This whole time I've been playing a game by myself."

She gestured at her phone. "Take a look at the app running on it there."

When he did look he'd find the app was the controls to the wireless vibrating egg she currently had buzzing away inside of her pussy. It was currently at one of the highest settings. "I'd like you to join in on this game now. I'd like to play games like this with you for as long as I'm going to school here."

She breathed deep as the vibrations were starting to make her go apeshit on the inside. "The control's in your hands, and so is the decision to be made here. You can turn it off right now and leave me wanting, Jack. You could also hike it up to an even faster speed. I'd cause a giant scene right here in the middle of this restaurant, or finally you could play the game...keep me simmering for the entire time here and then when we get home, I'll make you forget all about Glenda."

Whatever answer he would've given was interrupted as their waitress returned with their orders.

He started to reach for the phone with a shit eating grin on his face.when the waitress arrived. With a smile he replied .
" well now , I was wondering what all the fiddling with the phone was about. I thought you may have found me dull.
When the waitress left he picked up the phone without even looking at the delicious grilled salmon in front of him. " Hmmm, it seems like I can alter the vibration patterns as well as the speeds" He watched her reactions while holding his finger over the screen." but first..., as much as I would like to bonk you on the front lawn and make her watch
Our divorce is not final. about a year ago she started accusing me of stepping out on her when in fact I never have.
In hindsight maybe she had a guilty conscience...I no longer care. But she is trying her best to clean me out even though she has no need.The woman earns more than I do ,and I have already given her the house on the north shore . I haven't been laid in over a year now and I could devour a sweet thing like you in a single sitting. But I can't afford to give her the ammunition she's looking for. Sooo ....if you can agree to be discreet" He moved his index finger in little circles above the screen." then let the games begin"

She breathed deep as the vibrations were starting to make her go apeshit on the inside. "The control's in your hands, and so is the decision to be made here. You can turn it off right now and leave me wanting, Jack. You could also hike it up to an even faster speed. I'd cause a giant scene right here in the middle of this restaurant, or finally you could play the game...keep me simmering for the entire time here and then when we get home, I'll make you forget all about Glenda."

Whatever answer he would've given was interrupted as their waitress returned with their orders.

He had started to reach for the phone and Cassandra smiled. He had the look in his eye. He wanted it. Her smile grew wider. Got him: hook, line, and sinker. He pulled his hand away as the waitress started laying out their food before them.

"Well now, I was wondering what all the fiddling with the phone was about." He said reaching to pick her phone up from the table and look at the screen, "I thought you may have found me dull."

She laughed at that, "I'm very good at finding ways to entertain myself, and I don't play my games with dull or boring people." She lifted her wineglass in a salutory gesture before bringing it up to her lips, "On the contrary my games bring out the excitement in people that've gotten too brainwashed into thinking they're just boring. When the truth is they've just gotten too used to being bored with life and think that's being normal."

As soon as the waitress left them, he reached out to pick up her phone looking at the app on her screen. "Hmmm, it seems like I can alter the vibration patterns as well as the speeds"

She smiled wider and set the wine glass back down atop the table. Her eyebrow raised but the smile remained. For a pregnant moment they sat there, his hand over the button. she said nothing but she wondered if he had the balls to do it. She was daring him to do it.

Instead, he said, "but first..., as much as I would like to bonk you on the front lawn and make her watch. Our divorce is not final. about a year ago she started accusing me of stepping out on her when in fact I never have. In hindsight maybe she had a guilty conscience...I no longer care. But she is trying her best to clean me out even though she has no need. The woman earns more than I do, and I have already given her the house on the north shore."

"Sounds like you need a better lawyer," She said in a dismissive tone, "Once again I don't give a rat's ass about your wife or your divorce, Jack. I don't want to steal you from her. I don't want you as a boyfriend or even a lover. Our relationship will never be anything more than we play my games, we fuck in those games, and then we go back to our lives."

"I haven't been laid in over a year now and I could devour a sweet thing like you in a single sitting." He put in that finger circling over the button on the phone that would set off the orgasm just bubbling under the surface, hanging over her like the fucking sword of Damocles.

She smiled wider, liking the gamesmanship he was showing.

"But I can't afford to give her the ammunition she's looking for. Sooo ...." He concluded, "...If you can agree to being discreet?"

"Discreet," She repeated the word, "That's rich coming from the man with his finger over the button that will make me come screaming my lungs out right here where everyone can see it." She leaned forward-not entirely a smart idea since it put pressure onto the egg vibrating away inside of her and making the sensations all the more earthshaking for her. She said lowly to him, "I won't promise you anything, Jack, but something tells me you want to come right up to that edge not knowing if I'm going to push you off of it or not. Imagine the rush staring int the abyss."

"Play or don't play," She leaned back in her chair picking up the wine glass and holding it loosely. If he pushed that button she'd surely drop the glass and it'd shatter on the floor, spilling the wine everywhere. If that didn't attract everyone's attention the sheer spectacle of a woman shrieking and writhing in the throes of a massive climax. She sat there daring him to do it. No one won playing chicken with Cassandra Delacourt.

After a moment he said what they both knew what he was going to say in the end, "Then let the games begin."

"Thatta boy," She smiled to him, feeling the vibrations rumbling throughout her body, which was strange since despite her posture she gave little sign of it, "Your move, Jack."

Jack was examining the app more closely while he listened. She seemed to him a contradiction in terms. She didn't want him as a lover ,just to fuck and play games. Isn't that what lovers do? He looked at the wine glass hanging in her hand..His eyes remained on the phone while he spoke.

"You do realize if I hit this button the story would be all over your school in a matter of day's."

The icons for the patterns looked like sound waves or graphs indicating a smooth vibration or more of pulsating pattern and so on.
The intensity was a simple slide bar like a volume control.. He watched her as he lowered the intensity and experimented with the patterns.
He found one that pulsed like the skin of a bass drum .That seemed to make her squirm a little bit but not enough to make her cum.

" I wouldn't want to see you get wine all over your outfit. not yet anyway"

He tucked the phone in his pocket and dug into his lunch. Knowing full well he could tease her for awhile .

" is the lobster good , haven't tried that in awhile.

Jack was interrupted by hand on his shoulder. The hand belonged to Dee Dee Corina. A friend of jack and Glenda and also the clerk of courts.She has short pixie spiked blond hair and a killer body. Jack had seen her in swimsuits several times and she had made it clear she was interested in he and Glenda. Much to jacks disappointment his wife was not at all interested. When his divorce paperwork was filed Dee Dee spotted it and was quick to let him know she would like to get together as soon as things were settled.Today she had on her crisp white uniform blouse and skirt and some gold hoop earrings.

" oh hi Dee Dee good to see you. This is my new neighbor Casandra.We just met and I was giving her the local tour before we decided to get lunch"

She extended a hand to Casandra"nice to meet you" giving her the quick once over before turning back to Jack. She was smiling but there were daggers in those eyes. Well I just needed to say hello when i saw you...seems like it's been forever. i need to hurry back to work now ." with that she left them and went back inside.
Jack turned back to Casandra with a look that said ...See what i'm talking about . when he was sure she was done eating he left cash for the waitress.
He held the door for her to climb into the truck. When he closed it he reached into his pocket and swiped the intensity up to the max and taking his time walking around the other side. Talking to himself he said "game on"

"Thatta boy," She smiled to him, feeling the vibrations rumbling throughout her body, which was strange since despite her posture she gave little sign of it, "Your move, Jack."

He eyed the glass in her hand and then down to her phone in his hands, "You do realize if I hit this button the story would be all over your school in a matter of days."

"That's right, my reputation would be utterly ruined," She agreed with him without even flinching at the prospect, "Do you enjoy having that kind of power over someone else in your hands, Jack?"

He studied the settings on the app a little more as they began to dine on their food. He'd turned the low buzz of the vibrations into another pattern. This one was more of rumble radiating throughout her body from her pussy. "I wouldn't want to see you get wine all over your outfit. not yet anyway."

"I appreciate the consideration to my clothing, Jack," Cassandra smiled to him enjoying how well he was playing her. "I enjoy this game. I've played it enough times that I've gotten pretty good at making it seem like I'm being all normal, even when anything but about what's going on down there is normal." She leaned forward and began to dig into the mac and cheese before it got cold. He in turn slipped her phone into his pocket and did the same.

"Mmmmm," She purred around a mouthful of the food, which was only partly based off how good it tasted rather than a good oppurtunity to voice the moan threatening to escape her mouth.

His smile was a full-on shit-eating grin. "Is the lobster good, haven't tried that in a while?"

She looked up and gave him an equally shit-eating grin, "It's exactly what I've been hungry for." Her voice spoke that she wasn't just talking of the lobster.

They ate on for several more minutes until a pretty older woman in spiky blonde haircut walked up to the table. The look in her eye gave Cassandra all she needed to know. Too many times she'd seen such a look in the eyes of too many of the wives of her clients. This one was coming to mark her territory in front of the competition.

Cassandra watched as this Dee Dee greeted Jack in a familiar and intimate manner.

"Oh hi, Dee Dee, good to see you." Jack told her and then gestured towards her, "This is my new neighbor Casandra. We just met and I was giving her the local tour before we decided to get lunch"

"Nice to meet you,"
She said reaching out a hand for Cassandra to take.

She shook the proffered hand and played the part of the young dumb hussie, Dee Dee obviously assumed she was, "Oh my god, hello to you too. You have to tell me how you keep your figure so fit at your age. If I so much as look at a chocolate bar I gain five pounds." She added a little extra emphasis on the word 'age'.

She smiled but her eyes were daggers aimed at her heart. "Well, I just needed to say hello when i saw you...seems like it's been forever. I need to hurry back to work now."

"Buh-bye, Dee Dee," She said with civility only skin deep to her words.

Jack turned to her gesturing after Dee Dee as she left Landcaster's, "See what I mean?"

"I see," She nodded, "She thinks she has 'Property of Dee Dee' on your forehead for every other woman to read there."

It wasn't too much longer that their plates were cleaned and the check delivered and paid for, leaving a hefty tip for the waitress. Upon leaving the restaurant Jack opened the door to his Silverado for her. She climbed up into the passenger seat and he closed the door after her. Then he reached into his pocket and turned up the vibrator to maximum.

The enclosed space of the truck's cabin did a mighty job of attempting to hold in the sounds of moans and wails as the mother of all orgasms ripped through her body. Her back arched from the passenger seat, her shook and trembled and her eyes fluttered closed as her head reared back.

Meanwhile, Jack, that magnificent bastard took his sweet-assed time walking around the truck to the driver's side door.

She smiled to him as he climbed into the truck, "Very well played, Jack. I knew you'd be loads of fun to play with."

After he gave his cocky reply she smiled to him, "Congratulations, you've earned a reward. Take me back home to get it."

Jack just smiled . Quite happy that she was enjoying her game and now promising him a reward. The combination of witch was giving an almost uncomfortable erection. His mind raced on the short drive home. Dee Dee was most likely not the only one to see him today and the cat was out of the bag now anyway .
He glanced sideways at Cassandra as she watched the scenery roll by and the wind whipped her hair. It had been over a year now and thoughts of what her reward might entail were making him ache." Oh i almost forgot " He took her phone from his pocket and handed it back. He did not mention the fact that he had shared the app with his phone and sent a password to himself while they were eating lunch. He laughed thinking to himself "not bad for a dumb old fireman". When they arrived he opened the door and extended a hand to let her out of the truck. He said " I'll be right along"
He had decided on the way home he would not leave the Silverado in the driveway just in case Glenda showed up. He parked it around the corner in the drive of some folks he knew were gone for the season. Five minutes later he was on Cassandra's doorstep ringing the bell.

After he gave his cocky reply she smiled to him, "Congratulations, you've earned a reward. Take me back home to get it."

On the drive back home, Cassandra had clocked the erection in his sensible jeans. He was enjoying the game as much as she had it seemed. She kept mostly silent all the way home. Sitting in the passenger seat letting the wind from the cracked open window play and cavort her chestnut locks of hair she watched the North Atlantic coastline roll by the side of road. She didn't engage with him, didn't say anything to him, she just let him soak in the promised reward, and what that could possibly be. She hoped his hard-on hadn't softened in the slightest as his imagination must be running wild, and his anticipation must be mounting as they got closer and closer to their homes and his reward.

Finally, they came to their little cottages side by side. She gave him a shit-eating grin, "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Then turning to him she said. "Wait a minute...give me back my phone, Jack."

"Oh, I almost forgot," He said giving her an equally shit-eating grin on his face. He pulled it out and handed it back to her.

She watched him get out of the truck and walk around to her side and open the door for her like a true gentleman-or at least the appearance of one. As she took his hand and climbed out her other hand oh-so-accidentally brushed into and shook hands with good-ole Mr. hard-on in his pants before stepping away.

"Give me about five minutes to get ready," She told him walking to her house, "Then come knocking on my door."

She shut the door, and pulled out her phone. Some of her clients were international arms dealers, cartel kingpins, oligarchs, and other men that the good guys would love to get evidence on them, or just to rack their whereabouts when with her. One of those ways in the past they did that would be to do what Jack had just done to her phone. Though the NSA was a lot more sophisticated than the blatant approach Jack had used to hack her phone.

Jack was going to be more fun than she had thought.

She laid her phone down without changing anything he'd done. Instead, Cassandra went to the bathroom to fish out her vibrating egg. Then came back to the living room and began to scroll through songs for what she had planned on it on her phone.

It was only a moment after finding the one she wanted did Jack knock on her door. She gave him a sweet and tender kiss on the lips when she opened it. "Congratulations, Jack, you've earned this."

She led him to a chair and pushed him back to sit in it. "The rules are very simple to follow. No touching me allowed, just like a strip club." She gave him a wicked smile. "Of course, here you can touch yourself all you want." She leaned in to kiss him as deft and experienced fingers unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock to stand up out of his open fly in clear view of anyone and everyone looking into the house from the windows. She broke the kiss and blew one to his throbbing erection as she turned to strut over to the far wall in front of him where he'd get a good show to stroke himself off to.

She reached over and played the song she had selected. Kaleo's Way down we go began to play over her wireless speakers and looking back over her shoulder to meet his eyes she ran her hands over her body. They traveled up her body as she squatted legs spread rocking her ass left and right to the music.

Oh, Father, tell me
Do we get what we deserve?
Oh, we get what we deserve

And way down we go, go, go, go, go
Way down we go, go, go, go, go
Say way down we go
Way down we go

She began to climb up the wall rolling her hips in her tight laced up pants. She flirted with his eyes and the way her oversized sweater would conceal the motions of her ass and pulling it up to give an eyeful of young firm ass rocking to the beat of the music. She'd been a stripper for a year and half before being recruited to be a call-girl for the agency by Sable so she was well versed in giving a guy a strip show.

She spun around teasing him with pulling the sweater up her flat tummy as she danced and then over the c-cup lacy lingerie holding her breasts firm. As the song ramped up its beat, she spun away from the wall pulling the sweater off and twirling it to land at his feet.

Oh, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all fall, go down
Yeah, but for the fall ooh, my
Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? Yeah

Oh, 'cause they will run you down, down 'til the dark
Yes and they will run you down, down 'til you fall
And they will run you down, down to your core
Yeah, so you can't crawl no more

She threw her head back letting her chestnut brown hair whip over her head before catching his eyes with hers as hips rolled and ass swayed to the music, and hands cupped over her breasts. She gave him a wink as her fingers undid the clasp of the bra. she turned her back to him as she sensually pulled the bra off her rocking body. Now she was only in her tight laced up pants and brown leather boots.

When the song mentioned crawling she dropped to the floor and began to crawl on all fours back towards him. Her eyes on the hand stroking his erection. She licked her lips in anticipation.

And way down we go, go, go, go
Oh, way down we go
Say way down we go, ooh
Oh, 'cause they will run you down, down to your core
Oh, way down we go

Oh baby, yeah
Oh, baby, aha
Baby, ooh
Way down we go
Oh, no
Yeah
Once Cassandra reached Jack she rolled onto her back with her head lying on the floor between his spread legs and staring up at the cock he was stroking. Boots planted on the floor she lifted her pelvis up into the air so her wet crotch from the orgasm the egg at his command had made in her pants. Her hands reached up and began undoing the laces that held her pants together at her hips.

Way down we go, go, go, go, go
Oh, way down we go
Say way down we go, ooh
Way down we go

As the song came to its close Cassandra spun over knees on the inside of each of his feet and kneeling up between his legs so her breasts were only a hairsbreadth from the tip of his cockhead. She reached out taking hold of his free hand and arched back severely so she was staring at the wall she'd started this little reward at and her hair hanging beneath her to brush the floor. She was relying on his strength to keep from toppling over. She used her free arm to curl it under her breasts lifting them up so when he came, he'd shoot his load all over them both.

When it was over, she scooped up drops of his semen and made a show of lapping them from her fingers. " You can go back to your house now Jack, and you can expect to play another game tomorrow. Knock on my door at nine am sharp"[

Last edited:
Jack was so looking forward to his reward as he made the short walk back to her house. He envisioned taking her in every possible position until they both collapsed from exhaustion. He thought she would be a wild one ,riding him hard and screaming with pleasure . That was his mindset when she kissed at the door and led him to the chair. Then he heard Rules...no touching her. WTF the bitch dragged him over here and pulled his cock out so he could play with himself?

Then she started dancing while the music pounded. And my oh my could she dance. Jack told himself to calm down. This is one kinky bitch and she likes her kinky games. The dance was hot ,not her first time at the rodeo. Before he knew it she was on the floor in front of him. Not to give him the blow job he thought was coming but waiting for him? It took a few seconds for him to realize she wanted him to keep jerking... she wanted a load on those tits.
Oh well if that's what she wants here goes .It will give me more staying power for the main event anyway. He increased the pace with his hand until he released with a grunt sending ropes of his seed splashing down her chest. She seemed very happy as she licked from her fingers.

Then she said"
" You can go back to your house now Jack, and you can expect to play another game tomorrow. Knock on my door at nine am sharp"[

His mind went blank as she turned and walked away. He could feel the heat rising in his face and inhaled sharply. Getting up quickly he went out the door talking to himself in his head. Maybe she was pissed about the phone and this was payback. Or maybe she's just ten cents short of a buck like he thought . In any case he couldn't afford to get tangled up with her . He got a couple of beers and headed out to the deck to unwind. But he couldn't let it go. Fucking 9:am sharp ...did she really think he would start taking orders.Did she think he had nothing else to do.

The next morning he was up at six. He went back and got his truck and went for coffee. At 8:30 he saw her looking out the window while he loaded tools and lumber into his truck. by nine he was sitting on the tailgate with another coffee when his phone rang

When it was over, she scooped up drops of his semen and made a show of lapping them from her fingers. " You can go back to your house now Jack, and you can expect to play another game tomorrow. Knock on my door at nine am sharp"[

After he left Cassandra smiled and showered to get his come off her breasts. Then fixed herself a small dinner, and dropped in front the tv for the rest of the night. When she went to bed she was content with all that she had done in the day.

She awoke early the next morning, showered again, did her morning excercise and yoga routine, and then had a quick breakfast. By seven thirty she began preparing for the game she planned to play with Jack today. It was one of her favorites. She dressed in a short dress that would be easily ripped off of her and pulled her hair into ponytail to stay out of her eyes as she and Jack fucked today.

At eight thirty she heard him next door loading tools and 2x4s into the back of his truck. She watched him through the living room window. Nine o clock rolled around at last, and Cassandra waited for his knock on her door. Only after several minutes it never came. What was he doing? She had been completely clear about him showing up for another game at nine am sharp when she had dismissed him yesterday, hadn't she?

She wanted to play, damn it.

She went back to the window to see if his truck was still there. It was still there alright. It was still in the driveway between their cottages. He was sitting on the back of the truck waiting for her to come to him. In fact to demonstrate how much he didn't care he was pointedly having a conversation with someone on the phone at that very moment.

This brought a surge of emotion, she hadn't really expected from herself. There was anger at the rejection which Cassandra had never experienced to this degree before. Whenever she played her games with anyone she played with in the past they were so wrapped around her little finger that they always did what she wanted. Jack was the first to challenge her this way. And Jesus did it burn.

She wanted to play, goddamn it!

So, she left her cottage and stormed over there to face him talking to who the fuck ever on his phone and stopped before him crossing her arms like a girlfriend would for a boyfriend that had just forgotten their anniversary. "Forget what time it is, Jack? What part of knock on my door at nine-o-clock was so difficult for you to comprehend?"

. "Forget what time it is, Jack? What part of knock on my door at nine-o-clock was so difficult for you to comprehend?"
Jack spoke into his phone" I'll have to call you back, something has come up" when In fact there was no one on the other end of the line to hear Cassandra's outburst.
He looked up to see her standing with her arms folded and a pissed expression on her face.

" Did it ever occur to you that I have a life , or may have made plans before you showed up to play games. Because I do. And if you had the courtesy to ask me before you dismissed me last night I would have told you nine am would not work. And that I wasn't all that happy with the reward from the first game."

He put the phone back in his pocket and slammed the tailgate shut. A little angry at himself for letting her get under his skin so easily,before turning away to get in the truck he said.
"Now if you will excuse me I have to make some progress on a job before the rain sets in around one oclock ,and I have dinner plans with Dee Dee at seven. If you want to play games I can pencil you in between one and seven. You have my number, just let me know."

In fact he was in no particular rush to finish the deck he was doing. And he hadn't yet replied to Dee Dee's text inviting him to dinner. But he wasn't about to let her know that. He wanted to make it clear he would not be ordered around no matter how curious he was about the game.
Jack got in and started the truck without looking back at her. Thinking to himself " let her see how it feels to be dismissed".
That afternoon the rain never happened. Jack was in his backyard shirtless as he stacked cordwood he had picked up on trip back. He knew she was home and probably heard his truck.

Last edited:

So, she left her cottage and stormed over there to face him talking to who the fuck ever on his phone and stopped before him crossing her arms like a girlfriend would for a boyfriend that had just forgotten their anniversary. "Forget what time it is, Jack? What part of knock on my door at nine-o-clock was so difficult for you to comprehend?"

Jack spoke to the other person on the phone, "I'll have to call you back, somethting has come up."

Cassandra noted how calm he was as he lowered the phone and looked at her standing there with her arms crossed clearly irate with him. She was making a grave error here. She knew it. She always stayed calm, in control, of the situation whenever dealing with whatever person she played her games with. Not so with Jack right now. He had somehow maneuvered her into ceding him control over this situation here. And she had played right into his hands too.

Here Cassandra had prided herself on being able to read people. Not so with Jack here. She had allowed herself to get emotional and lost control of this situation.

" Did it ever occur to you that I have a life , or may have made plans before you showed up to play games." He told her infuriatingly calmly. "Because I do. And if you had the courtesy to ask me before you dismissed me last night I would have told you nine am would not work. And that I wasn't all that happy with the reward from the first game."

"Is that all," She said not conceding any more ground to him, "You want more, Jack, then earn more rather than taking the ball and just going home like a petulant child."

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to make some progress on a job before the rain sets in around one o'clock," He said at that and Cassandra heard a little anger of his own in his words as he got up and began to head to the fron of the truck. "And I have dinner plans with Dee Dee at seven. If you want to play games, I can pencil you in between one and seven. You have my number, just let me know."

She sniffed at that. He thought he could play her. The sheer audacity was amusing as shit. "Fuck that, you're out Jack. It's my games, my rules. You don't wanna play along with that. Then you're out of luck."

"Have fun with Dee Dee. I hope she knows how to truly satisfy you." She turned and walked back to her door and slammed it shut behind her.

Jack felt his Jaw tighten as she screamed at him. For a second he thought he might break a tooth. Realizing they were out in the driveway he looked around thankful there was no one around to hear them. He looked back about to give her a piece of his mind only to see the door slam closed behind her. Fuck!!!! even Glenda didn't piss him off like this and he couldn't understand it. He went back inside his own house pacing back and forth until he calmed down. Good job jack , you really blew it . The fun he had envisioned with Casandra was over before it ever got started. Fuck it .. he picked up the phone looking fo Dee Dee's number . At least she will be happy to have me plow her brains out all night. She picked up on the third ring ...Hi Dee, it's jack. Would you still like to catch dinner around eight tonight?
" Oh god jack timing is everything . My monthly friend came on today and I feel awful. I'm afraid I would be terrible company right now. But please let's do it next week"
Jack closed his eyes and forced himself not to swear. They agreed to try again after his next shift at the station. When they hung up he tossed the phone in frustration.He was doomed to have blue balls for at least another week. Dam if he was going to let that bitch next door know he was spending the night at home . He took himself to a local pub called the parrot and tied one on.
The next morning he noticed Cassandra's car was gone. He didn't have to be at the station until eleven so he went in search of breakfast. With some time to kill and coffee in hand he decided to check the school parking lot for her car. He was sitting in his truck sipping away and thinking about what a tremendous romp around the bedroom she would be when an evil thought brought a smile to his face. What if he wondered... as he took his phone out and switched on her app.

"Have fun with Dee Dee. I hope she knows how to truly satisfy you." She turned and walked back to her door and slammed it shut behind her.

She crossed her house and collapsed into a chair swearing colorfully. Goddammit, she had wanted to play today. And it was all because Jack was being stubborn and a total chicken-shit about the prospect of not having control over the situation. Sheesh, that was the whole point for her games, and all the fun involved in them.

Now, because he had to have a hang-up Cassandra was effectively completely cock-blocked tonight. She'd have to rely upon her collection of vibrators to get any, which she had wanted to be Jack's job today.

She moped and pouted for most of the rest of the day before flopping into her bed and pulling out her biggest vibrator to come explosively at last.

The next morning she awoke to a new decision. If she couldn't play with Jack. She'd find someone else to play with. While Jack's independent streak had excited her this time she'd find a playmate that was desperate and attention starved and infinitely malleable to play her games and keep coming back for more. So during school that day she was going to search out the perfect boytoy for her to play with.

She did her yoga exercise routine, hopped into the shower, then grabbed a quick bite for breakfast. She had chosen today to go with a popular outfit in her actual profession. A pair of sneakers, knee high socks, a red tartan patterned pleated skirt, and a buttoned-up white blouse. In her experience the catholic schoolgirl look always made the correct first impressions on any client that paid for her for the night. She completed the look with a red hair ribbon tying her chestnut locks into a pony-tail perfect to pitch a tent in the pants of any anime fanboy who'd be prime targets to become her new imminently malleable playmate.

On a lark before leaving, she inserted her vibrating egg and set it to the lowest setting at intermittent pulses, to keep her at a very low simmer as she hunted new prey today.

She glanced over to Jack's house noting he was not up yet before she left for school. She had definitely turned some heads as she crossed the campus on her way to her first class. The first was English Literature, and during which she sat in the back of the class perusing her options.

There were several of the guys that had checked her out in her outfit, but surprisingly the biggest nibble she got was from another girl. Amber was a cute little redhead with a T-shirt of some shonen-whatever the hell that meant-cartoon or something. She sat next to Cassandra for class and asked her if she was cosplaying some character or another from an obscure anime or something. It would have annoyed Cassandra if she hadn't begun picking up on a few glances from Amber at her legs or how her breasts filled out the crisp white blouse she wore. It seemed Amber was either a closet lesbian, or at least bi-curious.

Perhaps Amber, was the one to play her games. She'd been looking for one of the boys, just so she could take out some of her frustration over Jack backing out on her on someone equipped with a cock, but it'd been some time since she'd played with another girl, and when she did it was one of the most enjoyable games she'd ever played.

The class started and Professor Scott began her lecture, and Cassandra sat there with her quiet little egg on a low and slow buzz inside her pussy, and trading flirtatious glances with dear, sweet Amber. Then it happened, the egg she had buzzing inside her ramped up to high speed. She jerked upright in the middle of the professor's lecture letting out a sound of alarm. Everyone looked and she smiled at them apologizing for the interruption. Amber gave her the side eye as Cassandra pulled out her phone to investigate what was going on. The settings for it had changed, and without her touching the controls it changed the speed and pattern of the vibrator's pulses. She gasped and smiled wide as she realized what was happening.

She quickly typed up a text and sent it to Jack's phone. "So somebody wants to play after all?"

At his text in response Cassandra texted back. "You're out, Jack. Convince me to let you back in."

His text came back as a question, and she gave a wink to a curious Amber as she replied in another text. "Keep me on the edge until I'm crazy enough to jump your cock the minute I see you again."

Jack sat in his truck playing with the app. With a smile he imagined Cassandra flying out of the front doors swearing her head off. When that didn't happen he put the phone down deciding he should get to work . The app indicated it was on and working but for all he knew the egg was in a dresser draw. He put the truck in gear to drive away when his phone chirped.

"So somebody wants to play after all?"
He replied " never wanted to stop . You are the one who slammed the door "

"You're out, Jack. Convince me to let you back in."

"how is it possible to be out when you never let me in"https://fonts.***********/s/e/notoemoji/14.0/1f914/32.png
" Do you think I'm going to come crawling to your door naked in the rain?

"Keep me on the edge until I'm crazy enough to jump your cock the minute I see you again."

He laughed and drove off to the station. All was quiet in the firehouse and he continued to tinker with the app.Later in the day he took the explorer from the firehouse making an excuse that he was checking the launch boats at the beach. Her windows were open as usual and he saw another girl all dressed up in some weird anime outfit . Then he saw Casandra stroll by in a schoolgirl outfit. He imagined some dude sitting on the sofa stroking himself while they teased him. He spun the tires and took off back to the firehouse . He didn't understand why he was so pissed that she was playing without him. That night he dreamed that she would play with Dee Dee . Every time he thought about it his ,cock got harder than Chinese math.
He continued to play with the app whenever he had free time texting her occasionally.

" I hope this is the longest three days of your life bitch."

Just hours before his shift was over an alarm came in . a residence just 800 yards up the road from his house was ablaze. When they got there it had gone to three alarms. When it was over he was well past the end of his shift. On the way back down the road he noticed his front door was wide open and he pulled the pump truck over. It was hot out and he ditched his coat to go in and check the house.He was a mess in just his boots and suspender pants covered in soot and sweat. He found some things moved around and a note taped to the fridge he assumed was from his wife. He left it and returned to the truck to get back to the station to get cleaned up .He would read it with a cold beer in an hour so when he got back home.

Three days later Cassandra was well pleased with herself. Unlike Jack she had successfully manipulated Amber into playing her games with her. Also, very much unlike Jack, Amber, in every way was the perfect play partner to play her games. She came from a very sexually repressive conservative family, which was at odds with an inherently extremely curious nature about all things sexual. Combine that with a shy and socially awkward side to the young eighteen-year-old and in Amber Perry Cassandra had found someone that wanted to explore herself through her games. She was put simply the perfect playmate for Cassandra.

Even with Amber being perfect for her Cassandra still found her mind dwelling on Jack. It was infuriating as hell. Jack had not one but two separate chances to play the game and blew both of them. He was out and would remain out no matter what he said or did. So why was it that she couldn't get her mind off of him and back to solely working on how to play with the perfect play partner she had found instead of stubborn obstinate old Jack.

These past three days she'd introduced Amber to girl on girl and roleplaying. She was currently sleeping a night of playing the characters in the anime she assumed she'd dressed as when first approaching her three days ago. Now Cassandra was in the kitchen staring at the contents of a fridge that was pretty uninspiring.

She glanced out the window to see a car pulling into the driveway for Jack's cottage. It wasn't Jack. Jack drove a truck. She saw a woman climb out of it and begin walking over to the front door. She recognized the woman as Glenda, Jack's ex-wife from the pictures she posted on her facebook page.

She left the cottage and stepped out to greet her. She spent a good several minutes talking to Glenda and found that the impression she got of her from her facebook postings were pretty accurate. Glenda was a Bonafide bitch. After talking to her for some time she left and returned to her sleeping playmate.

At some point that night Jack returned to the house but left soon after that. Cassandra was in the midst of a new game with Amber but she found herself paying far too much attention to what was going on with his obstinate neighbor. Then he was gone and she could focus back upon the game she was playing with Amber.

And forget all about Jack. Fuck him. He was out of the game, out of her life, and out of her mind. So, yeah...fuck him!

Jack arrived home in the mid afternoon. All the paperwork done and filed he was all cleaned up in his cape cod fire tee shirt ,sneakers and jeans. He needed to relax. The stress of working that fire and knowing one of his guys was being treated for smoke inhalation took its toll on him today.
After getting a cold beer he ripped the note off the fridge door and took it into the back yard. The cool fall air had begun to settle in so he lit the fire pit and settled into his chair. The note was from Glenda as he suspected earlier. The note said she had just popped in to make sure she had not forgotten anything. She said she had already heard rumors that Jack was seeing somebody. " Really Jack!! . You couldn't keep it in your pants for one more week until our divorce was finalized. Why am I not surprised?. If it weren't for the pony tails the description fits that slut next door to a tee ? At least you didn't go running to Dee Dee or so she says. My lawyer would have a field day with this but I won't bother . I just want to be done with this. See you in court Friday".

Jack wondered if Glenda's suspicions weren't from her own guilty conscience. She was probably out in chestnut Hill bouncing on some doctor's cock and calculating her next winfall while he read her note. He crumpled it up and tossed it in the fire . He glanced at the cottage next door but saw nothing.
Jack closed his eyes and lay his head back silently thanking Dee Dee for not throwing him under the bus. Or had she? He didn't want to know. He tucked his phone into his belt and drifted off to sleep.

Two and a half weeks later Cassandra's games with sweet young Amber were progressing very well. However, her thoughts continued to dwell upon her obstinate neighbor, Jack. It was extremely frustrating to her. How did he get so deep in her brain like this. As a rule she used and traded men-and generally any lover she had-like commodities. Never before had she ever spent more than a few minutes thinking over a man she hadn't even kissed, much less hadn't even fucked.

Jack had two chances and blew both of them. That's where it should've ended, and Cassandra shouldn't have to concern herself with some douchebag macho-man too hung up on the loss of control to even give her games a fucking chance.

It was infuriating.

So two and half weeks after she should've forgotten all about him she found herself knocking on Jack's door asking to be let in to talk.

"Hi," She told him stepping into his living room and observing some of the work he'd been able to complete. She crossed over to a chair and sat down facing him. "I have a proposition for you, Jack."

"I'm taking some time off to go to school," She explained to him, "But my profession is that I'm a call-girl. I'm a very high-priced call-girl, and one of the best in the business."

"The agency in Boston has a top client, and he's paying them to recreate a scene from a movie." She went on, "Have you ever seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"...you know...Tom Cruise...Nicole Kidman....a Stanley Kubrick movie...well anyway if you've seen the movie, you can probably guess what scene he wants them to recreate for him, and he's sparing no expense hiring caterers, musicians, and security."

"The agency there can swing all the people that interacts with the client if they use all of their girls and the gigolos they have." She told him, "The problem is the people in the background for the scene. They just don't have enough people for that. So, they've reached out to other agencies in the area, and to me."

She gave him a smile that could melt a man's heart, "I told him I would do it, and that I'd bring Amber, and I might be able to bring a man as well with me."

"What about it, Jack," She asked, "Would you like to head off to Boston with me and Amber for a masked orgy filled with prostitutes this weekend?"

Back