The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

WE are a Christian country and only have a normal weekend, Ive had to take a day's leave...

Family event tomorrow

Well the reason we have off Monday is because of the Pentecost. So my countries more religious than yours is xD

Sits calmly at the bar and sips single malt while an Orchestra (slightly breathlessly) plays Rossini to the accompaniment of howling dogs. Just a normal day at the Inn then.

I did thanks :) You had a sleep I see? (Doesn't tell her Uggg has drawn a tribal tattoo on her face.)

LOL Did he follow the sleep lines or the wrinkles? You get a different pattern depending on which lines you follow. ;)

I stayed up all night and slept during the days for a couple of days, so I switched things up and went to bed while it was dark. Have to keep things exciting in my life. :)

I am retired, not dead!! LOL One must constantly be ready for what might possibly happen.

::picks up sword ready for an adventure. Puts down sword, it hurts my arthritic shoulder to lift::

Okay, mentally ready for an adventure. :rolleyes:

Now now Chris no slandering my good name!

I didn't draw tribal tattoos on her face...

I drew them on her buttocks:D

Looks at the mental pirate (ahem) strutting the top of the bar with a parrot glued to her shoulder.

Now now Chris no slandering my good name!

I didn't draw tribal tattoos on her face...

I drew them on her buttocks:D

Now you are just being silly. I sleep in a recliner, my rear is not accessible to your marker. ::sheesh::

Does this mean you don't know the difference between my top and my bottom? :eek:

Epson salt bath for them?

I need something! Another practice tomorrow (Sal arrives here in the morning - she’s joining us with a huge smile on her face), then the big day Saturday. After all that we’ve got cricket Sunday.

Meanwhile off to bed, a strange bed!

Back