The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

So what are you up to today Badger, anything exciting? For me it is off to the crookers.

CV writing (I know exciting right) not quite going quite so well a lot has changed since I last did this.

Good luck at the crookers CG.

Afternoon everyone!! How's all of yous??

Work was tough today, but I get a lot of encouragement and praise from my coworkers.

*ties a pretty pink bow on the big bad badger* Not so bad are you now, mate? :D :devil:

Sorry to hear that, but good for you re the positive comments

Yeah it's okay. The tough part is that we're all new and my boss has been out sick most of this week, so if we have a problem with something (and of fekkin course we do!!) we have to either bother one of our coworkers, or wait until another supervisor comes in looking for the materials we're supposed to have finished already-

Good to see you decorating badgers LS and that there was something good at work for you :) I tend to lurk at odd times of late, had nothing much to say.

Good to see you decorating badgers LS and that there was something good at work for you :) I tend to lurk at odd times of late, had nothing much to say.

*takes out a purple bow and starts to tie it around Chris*

I like to decorate all manner of furry beasts.

And no worries. I don't have a lot to say either. Most of what I post is just fancy shite.

Yeah it's okay. The tough part is that we're all new and my boss has been out sick most of this week, so if we have a problem with something (and of fekkin course we do!!) we have to either bother one of our coworkers, or wait until another supervisor comes in looking for the materials we're supposed to have finished already-

:)

Well, teamwork is what helps to get most jobs done...

Hope you're well though LS?

Afternoon everyone!! How's all of yous??

Work was tough today, but I get a lot of encouragement and praise from my coworkers.

*ties a pretty pink bow on the big bad badger* Not so bad are you now, mate? :D :devil:

*Looks fierce - Unsuccessfully*

:kiss:

*takes out a purple bow and starts to tie it around Chris*

I like to decorate all manner of furry beasts.

And no worries. I don't have a lot to say either. Most of what I post is just fancy shite.

I suddenly feel like a blackcurrant,

WE are a Christian country and only have a normal weekend, Ive had to take a day's leave...

Family event tomorrow

At least it's not a bank holiday given for the bearded twerp who's responsible for hoovering up at the homeless around Windsor.

Back