The China Pearl Inn part 9

It was very hot in the target booths. Small arms today, support weapons Monday. Sal is on manoeuvres this afternoon while I’m in the helicopter simulator.

How's it going in the 'coptor?

Say hi to Sal and the ladies for me!

*huge hugs*

*slips in, loosens tie, abducts the Teapot and a large bottle of bourbon heading for the comfy chair in the sunbeam*

Hi hope everyone is good.

*Steals his tie for not at all nefarious purposes* :devil:

oOOOooo is that bourbon??

I have no doubts that our young Miss will be a rising star G G.;)

It might sound funny but today was the first day that I could were a belt instead of braces, I under stand "Suspenders might have another connotation across the pound.:rolleyes:

A little victory but one none the less.

Evening Badger, I'll pass on the bourbon as I have a rather fine Irish single malt at the moment. :devil:ish :)

*Huge hugs for the boss wolf* :heart:

So you turn British when you're sober?! :eek:

I dunno? I haven't really found my groove with this whole not drunk business yet.

did you know there's this thing that kinda sounds like you got a waiter called Walter but you're drunk so you slur it altogether and it's kinda like gin but utterly tasteless?

Last edited:

I dunno? I haven't really found my groove with this whole not drunk business yet.

did you know there's this think that kinda sounds like you got a waiter called Walter but your drunk so you slur it altogether and its kinda like gin but utterly tasteless?

Uhhh what? :confused:

*laughs and pulls you into a tight hug*

I have no idea but gin is pretty gross.

How's it going in the 'coptor?

Say hi to Sal and the ladies for me!

*huge hugs*

Ya haven't seen sal in here for ages actually! Is she all good Robyn? Just busy or something?

Uggg:rose:

Hi LS, I’ve been hiding in the shadows, working on my new role in NRR. Robyn is doing well on her helicopter training while I’m learning basic Rapid Response.

Hi Uggg

Hi CG, hope your move goes well

Hi LS, I’ve been hiding in the shadows, working on my new role in NRR. Robyn is doing well on her helicopter training while I’m learning basic Rapid Response.

Hi Uggg

Coolio:)

heya:rose:

Hi Uggg

I have missed you while you have been hiding in the shadows Sal...…...practicing for field recon?

The move is progressing. I have done this a couple of times before in my career.

Uggg no gin but some single malt Irish.:rolleyes:

I have missed you while you have been hiding in the shadows Sal...…...practicing for field recon?

The move is progressing. I have done this a couple of times before in my career.

Uggg no gin but some single malt Irish.:rolleyes:

Thanks CG but Uggg's are non drinkers now:(. We just have fruit juices and other woosey drinks(which we really likes:mad:). we don't do the hard stuffs. :( nope :( and we are very happy:( to be non drinkers:( and its all just fine:(

I see Uggg. :rolleyes:

Well best of luck now that you have taken the "Pledge" of sobriety and that demoing liquor shall never pass your lips again. :devil::p

Well best of luck now that you have taken the "Pledge" of sobriety and that demoing liquor shall never pass your lips again. :devil::p

Sits and bar slurping a single malt noisily...mmm nothing quite like it...:p

Oh gods! What a depressing thing to say!!!:( You bully! ... Actually I am hoping that it wont have to be for ever.

At the moment Ugggs are not well but if we improve things can be 'reevaluated' (that's a stupid doctor word.).:rolleyes:

Oh gods! What a depressing thing to say!!!:( You bully! ... Actually I am hoping that it wont have to be for ever.

At the moment Ugggs are not well but if we improve things can be 'reevaluated' (that's a stupid doctor word.).:rolleyes:

Sorry Uggg I shouldn't make fun if you really have had to "re-evaluate" things for the moment. Get well soon. :)

Back