The Boomerang Kid

Her vision blurred with the delicious abuse her step-father dealt her back door, but not once did Carmen want Lance to stop. She fisted the sheets, hanging on for dear life as he plowed her with his thick cock. His grunts and growls sent tremors through her body but she was beyond words at the edge of her climax.

Carmen squealed at the feeling of the first volley of his hot seed as it spilled inside her. At the next she sang his name. By the third, she herself was spiraling over the edge of ecstasy and she reached back to grab the back of his neck, holding him close as they rode out their orgasms together. His tender kisses made her blush as they slowly came back to earth.

"You're so perfect...My perfect slut-daughter..."

Before she could respond, Lance was claiming her mouth in a deep possessive kiss that made her toes curl and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. By the time he pulled away, her mind was blank as aftershocks ran through her body. Despite the towel he gave her, Carmen wasn't in any rush to clean up the mess they'd made. His explosive load leaking out her spent hole made her feel so dirty, and accomplished, she didn't want to speed it along. Carmen did tuck the towel under her bottom to protect the sheets from further ruin as she basked in the afterglow.

She was just about to ask if they were staying the night before Lance's phone rang and Carmen's eyes went wide. It was her Mom, she didn't need Lance to mouth it to her. Who else would he be calling honey at this time of night?

"Actually, Carmen's right here.Yeah, we're just watching a movie."

"What the fuck," she mouthed at him as she slid out of bed, all of a sudden very self-conscious and fled into the bathroom. She made sure not to slam the door before she sat down on the toilet seat with her head in her hands.

"Well I'm glad to hear you two are getting along," Gerry said and Lance could hear the smile as she spoke. "I'm just calling to let you know I saved the day again...as usually. I was going to take the red eye back tonight but I know you have to be at the garage in the morning so I can wait a few more hours. Just leave Carmen my keys so she can pick me up. I should be in about 2."

Now it was Lance's turn to sit up in a panic. He held is breath and calmly said, "Oh. Sure, the movie's almost over anyway. I'll make sure she sets an alarm to pick you up at 2." He hoped he didn't have to say that last part too loudly because in Gerry should think Carmen was right there with him.

There were some more pleasantries but Lance was now on auto pilot, which wasn't uncommon for him on the best of days. "Love you, hon." He blew a kiss into the phone and got up out of bed.

"Damn it." He threw the phone behind him and back onto the bed and stood outside the door. "Carmen, I'm sorry. She would have expected us to be hanging out together. Pretending I was alone and away from you might have seemed suspicious."

But a realization of what she was thinking was now starting to sink in. His wife, and her mother, were coming back. It was easy to pretend nothing would change, but how could it not? Did she think this was a fantasy that was over? Was it?

Lance stood there, silently contemplating just how much of what he'd said was true to this point. Did he truly intend to keep cheating on his wife with his step-daughter? Could he stop? And who was he truly cheating on?

His head swam with emotion as the weight of reality hit him like a series of bad gambling debts all coming due at once.

The door didn't stop the sound of Lance's voice as he chatted on the phone with Carmen's mom. She couldn't help listening to the way he casually relayed the lie of what they'd been up to in her absence. There was nothing she could do about it, short of covering her ears. She thought about, almost did it, but her adult self chastised her for thinking an action so childish would be the solution.

But wasn't this just that, an immature, irresponsible situation the two of them found themselves in. Carmen was smart enough not to blame Lance, she wasn't some bimbo who screwed anything that gave her attention. He should have been off limits, no matter how good it felt when he touched her. How handsome his smile was, or how hot he looked on his bike. No matter how right it felt to be with him, he was still her mother's husband and she did not deserve such a betrayal after all she'd been through. "Best daughter ever," she mumbled to herself as she turned on the shower and stepped inside.

She didn't want to hear the rest of their conversation, the part when Lance would tell her mother he loved her. The guilt was easy to swallow, but Carmen didn't think she could take the hurt. It was impossible to think they could continue this charade after her mom came back. Sure she was always jetting off to one place or another but was Carmen willing to share in the meantime. "Can't share something that doesn't belong to you in the first place."

There were too many emotions involved for Carmen to make a rational decision. Just as she was getting out of the shower, Lance was knocking on the door saying he was sorry, but not for sleeping with her. And for some reason that made her smile.

"...She would have expected us to be hanging out together. Pretending I was alone and away from you might have seemed suspicious."

"I know," she said just before she opened the door. Wrapped in a towel, her hair still dripping, the smile only shrank slightly at the bewildered look on his face. "You did the right thing, but I think we should probably head home. I've got parts to run down and you have a garage to run."

Lance nodded in agreement. She was right, after all. They did have a life to go back to and work that needed to be done. "We do have to do all of those things."

He kissed her, with deep longing and strong passion. It was a kiss that made unspoken promises and held unshared emotions. Lance pulled Carmen against him and kissed her harder, not wanting or letting her pull away.

When he finally did, Lance gave Carmen a warm smile. "I meant everything I said. And a few things I haven't said." He winked, then walked past her. Half a second later he pulled the towel from her body, "Sorry! I need it too!" Then he was gone.

In the shower Lance made sure to wash well. His arm still ached from driving Carmen to orgasm and his cock was still sensitive. Now that his balls were empty, he stepped from the shower in a pleasurable pain. He'd punished his own body just as much as he'd punished Carmen's and stepping, naked, from the shower he continued to limp asking, "What's the opposite of blue balls? I think you made me cum too much." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

The kiss Lance laid on Carmen did nothing to help her decision making. His tongue in her mouth, the way his hand gripped her body was possessive to say the least and she couldn't help how her knees went weak. Or the way she clung to his forearms as he pressed his strong body against her. She was still a little dumbstruck when he finally pulled away and she vaguely heard his admission of things unsaid.

Then she was naked and Lance was gone before she could comment on his thief of her towel. But still she grinned as she used one of the spare towels to dry her hair. She thought she should be dressed by the time he came out so they wouldn't fall back into bed together. After wasting a good amount of time looking for panties she hadn't worn in the first place, Carmen put back on her dress and jacket, sat on the bed to wait for him.

"What's the opposite of blue balls? I think you made me cum too much."

"Sounds to me like there's an old man having trouble keeping up," she teased, laughing at the ginger steps Lance took from the bathroom. "Perhaps you've bitten off more than you can chew," she added with a smirk as she tossed him his pants. Carmen grabbed the guitar bag and strapped it to her back as she headed for the door. "I'm gonna go check us out. Meet you outside."

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, keeping this secret. I mean they weren't setting out to hurt her. And they could be careful. It wasn't as if she wanted Lance to leave her mother. 'It's not like he's creeping with some stranger who doesn't care about her feelings,' she thought to herself as she left the motel's office to head back to Lance's back. Carmen doubted he would allow something like this to happen with a stranger.

"Sounds to me like there's an old man having trouble keeping up," she teased, laughing at the ginger steps Lance took from the bathroom. "Perhaps you've bitten off more than you can chew,"

Lance just grinned, a wickedness in his gaze that told her an unspoken challenge had been accepted. That or she was in trouble and would be dealt with/rewarded accordingly.

Once Carmen was gone Lance realized the room was rather dull. It was as if all the light had gone from it and he found himself getting his clothes on faster, just so he could join Carmen at the front desk. Before he could ride around he saw her approaching and relaxed for a moment, just watching her approach.

In that moment he thought about how all this had started, and how it would be impossible to stop. He still loved Gerry, but what he was feeling for Carmen was also something on it's own. This wasn't about cheating on his wife - This wasn't about using Carmen for sex - This was something new to Lance, and it's hooks were in him now. Life couldn't go back to the way it was, and that's the part that made him smile.

When Carmen got to him, Lance handed her the helmet but also pulled her in for another long and deep kiss. "Ready to go, baby girl?" He gave her ass a playful slap and let her get on the bike and take hold.

The ride back wasn't quick, if anything Lance actually kept to the speed limits. He wasn't in any hurry to end the night, and casually cruised back home enjoying the feel of Carmen's arms around him and her chest against his back. Sometimes he slowed down a bit more than he had to for a turn, all the while adding a few minutes more to the total trip.

He knew they would be on this bike again, and they would ride again. He told himself it would happen because he would make it happen. But not knowing when that might be left him wanting to enjoy and extend this time as much as he good.

He had never felt disappointment in seeing the house before, and found that to be an odd realization.

Carmen noticed a few things on that ride back. Aside from Lance maintaining the posted speed limit, the route he took was more circumspect than the last. She was observant enough to recognize he occasionally rode them wide circles to extend the ride, but of course she didn't mind.

She found herself holding him tighter as they drew closer to the house, her delicate hands finding their way up into his t-shirt to touch his skin. There was no way this would be the end of them. Carmen was certain of that but still she was reluctant to get off the bike, even when Lance pulled into the garage and the door closed behind him. They couldn't stay in there all night and eventually she climbed off, pulled the helmet clear of her face.

"There's no way for this not to be weird," she said, stepping back to allow him room to get off his beast. "Whatever this is we've gotten ourselves into...these last couple days...I've never had so much fun," she said finally and reached up to put her arms around his neck. "This is gonna sound awful but if I met you first, I don't think I'd have given you the time of day."

It did sound awful and Carmen felt herself cringe as the words registered in her own mind, but that didn't make them any less true. Sure she would have found him attractive but that didn't mean she would have allowed herself to get to know him. Lance was the embodiment of her fantasies and everything she was afraid of all at once. He was rugged and dangerously handsome, sweet and funny, experienced and confident. His only shortcoming was that he was her new step-dad. But if he could get over that then so could she.

Carmen leaned up on her tip toes and kissed him with the same intensity as Lance had her in that motel room. She pressed her body flush against his, her fingers snaking along the nape of his neck as she slipped her tongue in his mouth. She too was saying thing that were better left unsaid, and she blushed when she pulled away.

"I guess we better go inside," she said as she stepped away from him and headed into the house. Carmen didn't linger in the common areas, just grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to her room. She figured it would be easier, this abrupt ending to their connection. But still she couldn't bring herself to close the door.

"This is gonna sound awful but if I met you first, I don't think I'd have given you the time of day."

"It's okay. I get it. I honestly wouldn't have expected someone like you to bother. I wouldn't have even tried to hit on you thinking you were probably younger than you looked and even less mature than that." He laughed a bit and nodded when she said they should go inside.

Lance took a bit longer, lingering to hang up his jacket, put up the keys and check the mail. It was as if was also avoiding the main areas of the house, not quite ready to accept that everything had to change.

Deciding he should take a shower he put out a fresh pair of pants to wear and took a quick shower. He felt guilt, realizing he was trying to erase any scent or evidence that he and Carmen had been together and also guilt as if it was something he wanted to wash away in the first place. Finally, smelling like his body wash, Lance stepped free and toweled off.

With his mind made up, he put on just the lounge pants that expressed his love of Guinness and walked to Carmen's room. He was surprised to find the door still open, so he wordlessly walked in and left it ajar. "You are supposed to get up early to pick up your mom from the air port." A pang of of guilt and shame hit him after the words had left his mouth.

Saying nothing more he ignored any questions Carmen might have and walked to her bed. Laying down to spoon her he felt himself fully relax and said, "I'll wake up when you wake up. I'm just... I'm not ready to be away from you, yet." He kissed the back of her neck and settled in to fall asleep.

Carmen chugged her beer, all the while pacing the floor in front of her bed. Her mind raced with thoughts of Lance, mostly the way he made her feel. A terrible thought occurred to her as she set down the empty bottle, she was falling for him and it was painfully exciting.

She opted out of the shower, she could still smell him on her body. Carmen knew it wouldn't last, as soon as she changed into a little gray cotton nightgown before she climbed into bed.

She could hear Lance moving around downstairs and fought the urge to call out to him. "It's better this was," she mumbled to herself as she rolled over to turn out her lamp. After she set her alarm, Carmen settled down with the intentions of sleep.

"You are supposed to get up early to pick up your mom from the air port."

"Umm yeah I was there remember," she said with a smirk, turning to face him. Just as Carmen was about to tell him goodnight, Lance was stepping into her room. Her heart stopped as he climbed into bed, as if it was the natural thing to do. Carmen started to object but then he put his arms around her and pulled her in close.

"I'll wake up when you wake up. I'm just... I'm not ready to be away from you, yet."

Carmen didn't have any objections to that, especially when she felt his lips on the back of her neck. She listened as his breathing slowed, and just as he was falling asleep, Carmen slipped her hand in his. "I shouldn't get used to this," she muttered as she drifted off.

Her phone woke her up the next morning but the sun wasn't even up yet. It took her brain a moment to register that it wasn't her alarm going off, but her mother's special ringtone. That got her sitting up and for her phone as it vibrated along her nightstand.

"Morning babygirl...I'm sure you're not even awake yet but I wanted to let you know I got an earlier flight. I'm boarding in 20 so I should be back in town around 10. If you had planes I'll hire a car..."

"Yeah right, what kind of plans could I have," she grumbled, then realized how it might have sounded over the phone. "Even if I did no mother of mine is paying somebody to pick her up from the airport."

"Well the company would pay Carmen," she said with a laugh and Carmen chuckled a little. "So you'll be there?"

"Of course Mommy, don't be silly. Just text me the baggage claim so I don't have to ride around looking for you."

"Sure babygirl. How about I cook you something special when I get in. Maybe that jerk chicken you used to love when you were a kid?" Carmen wished she wouldn't but couldn't bring herself to say no.

"Yeah that sounds great."

With that, mother and daughter said their goodbyes and Carmen set the phone down on the bed beside her. She let out a long slow breath and turned to face Lance, planted a soft kiss on his chest. He had to have heard but still she thought he deserved a little warning. "Mom'll be back in a few hours."

Lance thought it was morning, having no idea that he'd just drifted off the sleep. He smiled and pulled Carmen in for deep, and very real, kiss. "To be continued."

Sitting up he stood and stretched his back and arms, elongating his muscled torso and the tattoos on his chest without being aware of it. "I'll be on the couch." He finally said. "Don't worry. It'll be fine." He winked and looked her body over one final time before heading to the den, and turning on the TV.

After finding a movie that looked like it had a lot of explosions and some action start driving a car through a gun fight he put the remote down and leaned his back to go to sleep. This was, actually, how Gerry would find him some nights. Lance has yet to see the end of 'Speed' since he kept falling asleep during the movie.

He knew the ending to only one 'Saw' movie because he woke up to the sound of power tools. While he knew going back to his marriage bed would be the most logical step he still felt he was in an emotional limbo. Falling for his step-daughter and still being in love with, and married to, her mother was not really something they published in 'Maxium' magazine. There was no manual for this... though he thought he knew of a celebrity who married a girl he'd adopted but couldn't remember that guy's name for all the wood in a lumber yard.

For now all he could do was sleep and wait.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine."

Carmen doubted that, but she didn't say anything as she watched him go, instead just climbed out of bed and headed into the shower to wash off the rest of the evidence of their days together. It wasn't something she wanted but Carmen thought it might be a bad look for her to show up to pick her mother smelling like her husband's cologne.

Freshly washed and smelling like a fresh young twenty something, Carmen pulled on a pair of denim cut-offs and a plain white v-neck t-shirt. She stepped into a pair of floral flip flops and headed downstairs to make coffee. She tired her best to ignore Lance snoring on the couch, avoided looking in his direction all together for fear that she might join him. But still she found herself staring as she sipped her coffee at the breakfast counter.

"I'm definitely gonna have to get a handle on this," she grumbled as she finished her cup and set it in the sink. She glanced at her phone and figured it might be best if she just left, not wanting to give herself the opportunity to linger. Without a second look, Carmen took up the spare key and headed to the garage. After a few minor adjustment to the seat and stereo, she backed carefully out of the driveway and headed for the highway.

She took the opportunity of her early start and light traffic to joyride a little around her new community. It didn't take her long to realize that it was a hipster's paradise, Williamsburg by the beach with artisan shops and coffee house lining intermingled with surf shops and dispensaries. It was no place Carmen saw herself settling but that was before her post-graduation dreams were crushed and she found herself back under her mother's roof.

For the first time in days the thought of her failure didn't bring her to tears. It wasn't exactly a failure anyway, having a degree didn't carry any guarantees. Her lack of employment was a setback at best, not the end of the world she thought it would be. Being uptight and woefully ambitious hadn't worked out the way she thought it would, so Carmen decided it might be time to take her mother's advice and smell the roses a little.

As she pulled into the cell phone lot at the airport, Carmen decided it might be time to make a list. She wasn't so far removed from her old self that list making was out of the question but the entries would be altogether different. She leaned back in the seat and stuck her bare feet out the window, pulled up the to-do list app on her smart phone.
  1. Get at least 3 tattoos (1 for Dad)
  2. Learn guitar
  3. Do karaoke
  4. Have a one night stand
  5. Go to a strip club
  6. Kiss a girl
  7. Sleep with a different girl
  8. Spend the night on the beach
  9. Do yoga with Mom
  10. Fall madly in love
  11. Break a heart
  12. Have heart broken
It was just a start but Carmen thought it was good enough and before long her mother was texting that she lining up to deplane. Her stomach did a few flip flops before she brought the truck to life but by the time she pulled into the pick up lane, Carmen settled into genuine excitement over seeing her mother again. Even got out the car to help her with her bags and through her arms around her.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with my babygirl," Gerry said with a giggle as Carmen opened her door then jogged back around to the drivers side. "I mean really Carmen? Are you wearing flip flops?"

"Spending so much time with your husband made me realize life's too short to be so...uptight," she said with a smirk that made her mom laugh.

"So you guys had a good time then?"

"Yeah, he's pretty cool. You did good Mommy...you did good."

"I'm glad you agree," Gerry blushed and grabbed Carmen's free hand, laced their fingers together. "And I'm glad you're taking my advice. I just want you to happy babygirl, that's all..."

"And act my age," Carmen added with a raised eyebrow and Gerry laughed, kissed her knuckles.

"Exactly! I have to drop somethings off at the office but after that how about we do a girls day. Hot yoga, facials, massages...maybe a mani-pedi? What do you say?"

"Sure Mom, just lead the way."

On the ride home Lance couldn't help but think about Gerry and Carmen. It was starting to become a problem that his mind turned to one when he wasn't fantasizing about the other. Until today he didn't think he could be a sex crazed as he was in his teens, but the proof was there.

While looking over Carmen's report about potential TV shows based on how old the car should have been. While admiring her work he couldn't help but think about throwing her half naked body over his desk and thrusting into her until he filled her perfect pussy. This meant he had to do something to distract himself and quickly went back to work on Twelve Gauges car. While most were surprised to see him out there, no one questioned Lance's decision.

The staff kept the shop running, taking in normal jobs and doing some quotes. Lance really didn't want to stop working or he might wonder what Gerry would look like bent over the newly painted hood. So he continued to work, ignoring everything else along the way.

Pulling up to the driveway he could tell the ladies were home, now was the question of how to navigate this. He didn't want to indicate anything had happened between he and Carmen to Gerry, but he didn't want Carmen to think that what had happened between them was nothing either.

You really didn't think this through, did you?

Walking through the garage he announced himself, "I'm home."

Carmen couldn't remember the last time she spent an entire day with her mother and actually enjoyed it, which was sad because the woman who raised her was no different than she had ever been. She had always been a bubbly, silly mess whose favorite past time was to embarrass her daughter. Of course that didn't change but Carmen found that she was more accepting of it now than she was as a kid. Her mother was right, she was her father's child and Carmen couldn't imagine how difficult it must have been for Gerry with the two of them in the house.

"You do what you have to for love," she told her when Carmen asked as they lounged in robes, their faces slathered with apricot-avocado masks. It was the first time they had been alone all day and Carmen found herself feeling guilty for how horribly she'd treated her mother over the years. "Your father was easy. No matter how staunch he was, he always understood the need for whimsy and he allowed me to give that to him. You on the other hand...when your father passed...you were so angry Carmen. My friends told me I should send you to some psychologist but I didn't want to do that to you. There wasn't anything wrong with you, you were hurting and I understood that. I figured eventually you would let me help you through it..."

"Thanks for not giving up on me..."

"Are you kidding me?! Sure there were times when you hurt my feelings but nothing worse than the things your aunts used to say to me growing up."

And that was the end of that. They spent the rest of the day giggling and sharing, building a new relationship instead of trying to repair the old one. They were becoming friends and Carmen appreciated that, except the part when Gerry tried to set her up with one of the guys from the accounting department at her consulting firm.

His name was Lorenzo and Carmen had to admit he was nice to look at, all 6'2" inches of him. He didn't look anything like an accountant should with his square framed glasses, goatee, and funky Jimmy Butler style haircut. Plus he was in a band.

"We play mostly punk stuff..."

"Gym Class or Rage," Carmen asked as she took the flyer he passed her with a raised eyebrow.

"Somewhere in the middle. We aren't political or anything...just a few guys who like to riot that's all. I play drums by the way." He didn't have to tell her, Carmen felt the calluses on his hand when he shook hers. "You should come. My numbers on the bottom. Text me and I'll put you on the list."

"I'll think about it," Carmen said honestly, even smiled a little when Gerry repeated her words with the giddiness of a 16-year-old and nudged her on the way out of his office.

And she really was thinking about it, on and off for the rest of the day. There was no way she could serve living in the house without having a distraction. Even if it wasn't serious Carmen needed to find something else to look at when Lance got all handsy with her mother. By the time they made it home, Carmen was leaning towards sending that text.

"I see you still have that flyer," Gerry said, as she chopped peppers and onions for the rice and peas Carmen loved so much. The jerk chicken was already slow roasting in the oven and Gerry had talked her daughter through the steps of making rum punch that they sipped. Well Gerry sipped, Carmen guzzled. "He's cute, smart, gainfully employeed. I'm not saying you need a man or anything but you should have a little fun..."

"I know Mommy," she said with slurred giggle and Gerry raised an eyebrow but didn't say a word. "And you're right. I never really dated before...I mean I've had boyfriends but nothing casual you know. I've been thinking I need a little bit of that in my life."

"Well Lorenzo might be a good start," Gerry said with a smirking wink that made Carmen burst into giggles. "I have to be honest with you though...I did talk you up a little..."

"Mom!"

"He saw that picture of you from graduation in my office and let's just say his eyes lit up a little..."

"Mom!"

"I'm home!"

"Text him," Gerry said before she turned her attention to her husband coming in looking like he actually worked all day. She dropped the knife on the counter and met him at the door, threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long deep kiss. "God I missed you," she whispered in his ear as she pressed her hips to his, forcing the hem of her short lounge dress up her thigh. "Why don't you go get cleaned up. Dinner will be ready in a bit."

"Text who?" Lance asked, innocently enough should he be the 'him' in question. Taking a moment to let Gerry kiss and rub up against him, Lance resisted the urge to look at Carmen as he spoke into his wife's ear, "Prove it." he dared with a smile.

"Okay, I'll go get this grease off me." He looked over the food, trying to mentally assemble what they were having for dinner. "Oh, and Carmen, good work on the Chevelle." He met her eyes for a half second longer than he needed to then headed for the shower.

Once in he stripped off his clothes and took a moment to look over his body in the mirror as the water warmed up. He took a moment to do a few push ups on the bathroom floor and check his body again. Gerry would care, but he wanted Carmen to have a nice view at dinner.

Climbing into the shower he let the warm water wash over him and closed his eyes thinking of what Gerry had said and done in the kitchen. He felt himself growing hard at the thought of pounding his wife later that night. Then the thought of Carmen sucking his cock clean when he finished made him even hotter.

It was wrong on so many levels, but his dick throbbed with the idea of it all and he couldn't help but start to stroke himself. He imagined that youthful mouth wrapped around his dick and sucking like she was starving. Then his mind turned to Gerry's breasts pressed on either side of his cock. Finally it was Carmen's cunt and how good it would feel to unload inside of her.

The idea of putting a baby in his wife's daughter almost made him cum, but he needed more. After stroking himself hard and faster for a few moments he stopped and forced himself to calm down. Jerking off in the shower was not a productive use of his time so he returned to quickly soaping up and rinsing off, all the while trying to ignore the heavy erection bouncing around at his waist.

By the time he'd turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, Lance was halfway back to normal in the arousal department. But he didn't have time to admire his own shaft or how good it felt in Carmen's ass. He started to throw on his clothes, not fully dry, and some deodorant and body spray.

Finally he could join the ladies for dinner, smelling like a proper human being in new clothes.

"Text who?"

Carmen's heart dropped but Lance was too busy getting felt up by her mother so she didn't feel the need to answer. Or was it that she didn't want to, either way it didn't matter before she could mumble a response, Lance was congratulating her for the work she'd done researching the car for him. She had to bite her lip to keep from blushing when their eyes met and Carmen thanked the heavens that her mother had her back turned.

"Smells good Mommy," she said to feel the silence of Lance's departure. The knots that had been in her stomach this morning re-emerged as soon as she heard the rumble of his bike. That wasn't the only reaction that bike caused. It was only yesterday when he pulled her around to ride him while they idled in that truck stop. Carmen was like Pavlov's dog, only it wasn't her mouth that watered. The heavens desired a bit of thanks for dark leggings.

By the time Lance came out of the bathroom Carmen decided it might be a good idea for her to slow down on the liquor. She didn't want to get so loose that she gave any hints at what had developed between her and her step-dad. From the way he looked at her, she knew it wouldn't be a "just when Mom's away" type of thing. And she felt terrible about how good that made her feel. Not so terrible that she would turn him down but she made a pact with herself that she wouldn't make any advance when they were all under the same roof.

She busied herself setting the table while her mother put the finishing touches on dinner and filled Lance in on the "morons she had to save, yet again." Carmen had already heard the story in the ride to her office so she had an excuse not to be involved in the conversation. She just hoped that her mother didn't mention Lorenzo, but of course Carmen had no such luck.

They were midway through dinner when Gerry let the cat out of the bag. "So I introduced Carmen to that handsome young man in the accounting department...you remember him right Lance? We went to one of his shows a few months back. Tall, glasses, plays the drums. Anyway, he got a look at her picture a few weeks ago and has been finding all kinds of excuses to come to my office..."

"I'm sure Lance doesn't care about you playing matchmaker," Carmen said into her plate, then took a long sip of her rum punch. Any excuse not to look in his direction. "I probably won't even go...it's not like I'll know anybody. And what's it gonna look like me getting dropped off at a bar by my mom?"

"That reminds me," Gerry said and Carmen breathed a sigh of relief, figuring the matter was dropped. "You think you can find her a reasonable car babe? I don't mind you using my truck babygirl but you need to be able to get around when I'm at the office, especially if you're going to be doing favors for Lance...and dating," she said, the last with a sly wink and Carmen rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't a favor, he paid me..."

"Well then you can work it off and Lance can write it off as a business expense, right babe?"

"Anyway, he got a look at her picture a few weeks ago and has been finding all kinds of excuses to come to my office..."

"I'm sure Lance doesn't care about you playing matchmaker," Carmen said into her plate, then took a long sip of her rum punch. Any excuse not to look in his direction. "I probably won't even go...it's not like I'll know anybody. And what's it gonna look like me getting dropped off at a bar by my mom?"
Lance didn't say anything at first. He could feel his blood pumping at the idea of Carmen seeing other men, and the typical male alpha dog part of him wanted to find a way to put an end to that. But then his brain spoke up, drawing a picture of him cheating on his wife with Carmen and her cheating on her boyfriend with him. He could feel his manhood re-awakening at the idea of fucking Carmen in the master bedroom the day after one of her future dates.

"That reminds me," Gerry said, snapping Lance back to the moment. "You think you can find her a reasonable car babe? I don't mind you using my truck babygirl but you need to be able to get around when I'm at the office, especially if you're going to be doing favors for Lance...and dating," she said, the last with a sly wink and Carmen rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't a favor, he paid me..." Carmen explained.

"Well then you can work it off and Lance can write it off as a business expense, right babe?"

Lance looked from Carmen to Gerry with a sly smirk, "You want me to give her a car? She might have to do more than just paperwork to pay that off." He glanced at Carmen, letting that linger for a moment before explaining, "You might have to go and pick up special parts, work after hours. I'm not going to play favorites but if the parts are going to cost more to have shipped than it would for you to drive to another state to pick up then that's what we'll have to do. Off the books. No W-2s. I'll cover the travel expenses and fuel. Are you really up for that?"

Gerry jumped in, "She'll pull her own. I didn't raise a freeloader. Just don't take advantage of her. If she puts in 60 hours she should get credit for 60 hours."

Lance nodded, "Oh, I agree." He thought some more on it. "I think Hector had a car he was going to fix up and sell. I wonder if he'd sell it as is?" Lance pulled his phone from his pocket and Gerry simply cleared her throat to which Lance put the phone back in his pocket with a smile. "I'll call him after dinner."

There was a short moment of silence before Lance filled it. "So when is this concert?"

Carmen listened to her mother negotiate on her behalf, but the words barely got through after Lance's little innuendo that Gerry clearly missed. Sitting across from her daughter, Gerry had her eyes on Lance but she didn't notice the way he kept glancing in Carmen's direction.

"So when is this concert?"

That shook Carmen back to reality but her resolve was strengthened by her full belly and a steady consumption of booze. She looked up at him and smiled as she pushed her empty plate away. "Saturday," she said confidently, letting her eyes drift up to meet his. "Like Mom says, he's cute. At the least maybe I get a local friend out of it, at most...well who knows. Like I said, he's cute...so who knows," she said with a shrug and pushed back from the table. "I'll get the dishes so you guys can...do whatever it is you need to," she added with a snort as she got up and began collecting their empty plates.

"See...far from a freeloader," Gerry said with a smile and gave Carmen a playful tap on the bum as she reached for her plate.

When Carmen got to Lance's, she leaned a little further than she had to collect his silverware dish. The neckline of the loose t-shirt she wore fell open enough that if he were looking he might have gotten a peek at her bare breast but she didn't linger to gauge his reaction. Instead Carmen dipped into the kitchen to start loading the dishwasher and put away the leftovers.

Back at the table, Gerry slipped her hand into Lance's lap, her head on his shoulder and said, "This might be good for her. Carmen doesn't do idle well, never has, she needs purpose and she's hard working. I bet she'll enjoy the change of pace, no matter what mission you send her on. And another thing, she doesn't do things she doesn't want to, even when she was a kid so don't feel like she's only doing this because you make her mother a very happy woman."

Lance hummed his approval when Gerry's hand moved across his leg. "Well since Carmen is washing dishes, I say we take a bottle and head to the den. We could watch a movie or skip the movie." He winked and picked up the bottle and two glasses from the table.

When the were on the couch, away from the kitchen but still in ear shot of hearing Carmen, Lance dared to take the conversation in bolder direction. "Hey, so this Lorenzo kid... I know you said Carmen doesn't do, and that's fine. I supposed I want her to be prepared should things escalate. I'd hate for some guy to take advantage."

In truth, Lance didn't care about Carmen getting pregnant so much as the idea of another man filling her tight box with his own seed. Lance has too many plans for Carmen's cunt to let some other guy hijack his plans because he wouldn't wear a condom. In a mix of anger and frustration, Lance couldn't help but feel his erection growing.

When Gerry noticed his growing condition Lance glanced over his shoulder, listening for a moment and make sure Carmen was still cleaning up. Turning back to Gerry he smiled, "We could take this elsewhere. I mean, we don't want your daughter to be scared for life." He winked.

"Hey, so this Lorenzo kid... I know you said Carmen doesn't do, and that's fine. I supposed I want her to be prepared should things escalate. I'd hate for some guy to take advantage."

Gerry burst out laughing at Lance's concern for her daughter. "Awww look at you," she said once she settled down and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Been a dad all of 4 days and already worried about her like she's your little girl. I love it, but don't let her hear you talk about her like that..might ruin the headway you've made so far. She's a big girl and my late husband did a little jujitsu, taught her enough to protect herself so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Besides that boy wouldn't hurt a fly. You think I didn't do my due diligence before I introduced them," she said with a raised eyebrow. After another quick kiss, she wrapped her arms around him, slipped her hands up his tshirt. His growing erection brushed against her forearm and Gerry let out a girlish giggle.

"We could take this elsewhere. I mean, we don't want your daughter to be scarred for life."

"No...no we don't," Gerry said with a smirk and stood, lifting the bottom of her night gown a little to give her hand a peek at her ass before she headed off to the kitchen to say good night to Carmen.

Carmen turned from the sink when she heard light footsteps behind her and forced a smile knowing that it was her mother announcing their departure. She was surprised they didn't go to bed immediately with the kiss they shared when Lance came home.

"Night babygirl...I'll probably be gone when you wake up but call me when you do, call me. Maybe we could do lunch."

"Sure if I'm not busy working on that thing for Lance." Gerry smiled at that and blew Carmen a kiss before she left her in the kitchen to finish up.

Carmen sped through the rest of the cleaning so she could be back in her room before they got started. She didn't have her headphones to block out the noise. Something like jealousy bubbled up in her stomach at the thought of Lance touching her mother, making her scream his name. But then the thought of him sneaking into her room brought the corners of her lips up a little as she dried the last pot and hung it on the rack above the island.

With the kitchen thoroughly clean Carmen padded off to her bedroom. She needed a distraction so she cracked open her laptop and got to work on Lance's project. It wasn't long before she got sidetracked and meandered onto Facebook in search of Lorenzo. It took her a while since she couldn't recall his last name. "Good thing he had a nice face," she mumbled to herself as she scrolled through the 50 or so Lorenzo's in the area. But eventually she found him and a link to his twitter. After reading through a good amount of his tweets she found that he might have been worth getting to know.

Still room on that list for me...Its Carmen btw...Gerry's daughter
She didn't expect an immediate response so she put the phone down on the bed feeling satisfied and got back to work. But no sooner than she unlocked her screen did she get her reply.

of course. Call me lame but i was hoping you might hit me up.

Carmen smiled at that and sent him one in her response. :) no not lame. Kinda sweet actually It was an opening she hoped he took and he did.

well I'm sweet on you...so...maybe you'll let me take you for coffee or drinks after

now that was lame lol but i won't hold it against you. How about you give me a call sometime and we'll set something up.

sweet I'll call you tomorrow:Dhave a good night

yeah you too

Carmen felt oddly triumphant at the end of their brief exchange. For starters, it proved she wasn't so hung up on Lance that she couldn't be distracted by someone else. And then there was the fact that she made first contact, something she'd never done before. She didn't make him dance either. She found a 12gauge Playlist on YouTube and started it up, letting it play in the background as she got back to work

When Lance had woken up he could feel his body aching and sore from the previous day. It was reminder that he'd had some mind blowing sex with TWO women the day before. Carmen's words of him not being able to keep up echoed in his mind but he was at the point of no return now. Both women had their hooks in him, each in their own way, and he wasn't about to go quietly into the night.

Leaving the bike and taking the truck to the shop, Lance looked over what was being worked on and re-introduced to Hector. A lightly bronzed Hispanic guy with a shaved head and tattoos on top of tattoos showing from his wrists to the sleeves of his work short. "Hey, Hector. This is Carmen."

Hector gave her a sly smile and nodded. Lance cleared his throat and Hector just rolled his shoulders, "Sorry, Boss." He gave Carmen one last grin and motioned for everyone to follow.

The Old VW was parked out back and seemed to be missing most of the parts from the outside. The interior was practically gone and the wheels barely existed.

Lance looked it over for a few seconds then opened the back to look at the engine. "Damn, Hector! Does it even run?"

Hector nodded, leaned into the driver side and at on an honest-to-goodness wooden box in place of the seat. He turned the engine over and the thing coughed to life. "See? But it over heats so I can't take it very far." He killed the car and got out talking to Carmen now. "I was going to fix it up for my Oldest girl but she's 14 now. By the time I get this thing cleaned up my 3 year old will be old enough to drive it." He laughed.

Lance nodded. "We'll take it."

Hector did a double take. "Seriously?"

Lance nodded. "Yep. Carmen is going to work here to pay for the parts and I'll show her how to put them together so if anything breaks down. She won't need a man to save her." He gave Carmen a wink. As if the fact that they would be at the shop, after hours, working on her car wasn't an excuse either.

Hector nodded, "I'll get the pinks." And walked away.

Lance approached Carmen and looked at the car next to her. "It's not that bad, to be honest. The VW parts haven't changed since the car was invented. Not only can you put this together by hand, but you can find replacement parts everywhere. It'll be up and running in no time."

"Not that bad," Carmen scoffed, shaking her head as she circled the car. A few other words came to mind but nothing that came close to 'not that bad', and she told him so. "It's a piece of shit Lance but this is how you make your living so I trust your judgement. As for you teaching me how to turn this rust bucket into something street legal, I highly doubt it."

It was an excuse for them to be together though and Carmen hadn't stopped blushing at that prospect since he called her downstairs after her mom left for the office. She couldn't wait to spend the day with him, in his element and she dressed accordingly in torn skinny jeans and a simple gray v-neck t-shirt. A pair of scuffed Dr. Martens completed her nonchalant outfit, and Carmen headed downstairs with her computer bag in tow. She hadn't expected the car so soon and even if she couldn't drive it yet, she still appreciated the thought.

"It might be cute when it's done,"she said with a smile at Lance as she came back to stand beside them, just close enough so their arms brushed together. That was as close as she thought to get out in the open. Even if they were relatively alone at the moment, the shop was full of people who knew who Carmen was to him. "Give it a cool vintage paint job...quality stereo...I wouldn't mind driving this at all. Thanks Daddy,"she added with a smirk and nudged him with her elbow. "Think you could turn it into a drop top?" She wasn't sure if it were possible but it didn't hurt to ask.

Lance smiled at the drop top question and nodded. "I've already got the parts. I just need to cut off the roof, but we'll do that just before we paint it." He motioned for her to head back to the office, mostly so he could admire her ass as she went first.

Hector was already there with the title of the vehicle and Lance cut him a check on the spot. "Thanks boss." Lance gestured to Carmen, "Thank her, she's the one who's actually buying it."

Hector turned and offered a hand to Carmen, "Well, then thank you. Say you should come over sometime. Let the wife cook for you. She's been trying to make me sell that thing forever!"

Lance stayed silent, letting Carmen decided how she would answer Hector's offer. The fact that the wife would be there and that Hector was a family man had mostly put Lance at ease. The fact that he had 4 kids with three different women still raised a bit of that alpha-wolf lurking under his skin.

"I'll call your mom. Let he know about the car." Pulling his phone, Lance left Carmen and Hector in the office.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Lorenzo checked his email and sighed relief when he saw that his extended lunch was approved to drop his car off for repair. It was a lie, but only half of it was a lie. He was planning on going to a mechanic shop, just not to leave his car behind.

He pulled together his courage, then tried to sound calm and relaxed as he dialed Carmen's number. He waited is it rang and the moment he could he said, "Hey, Carmen. It's Lorenzo. I calling to see if you were free for lunch."

Well, then thank you. Say you should come over sometime. Let the wife cook for you. She's been trying to make me sell that thing forever!"

Carmen smirked at the invitation, snorted at the look on her step-dad's face as mumbled about calling her mother. "You make it a habit of inviting strange young women over your house for dinner, " she asked as she took Hector's offered hand then took her seat at the little folding table Lance brought in just for her. "And I'm sure if I accept, you're wife will be conveniently unavailable but you'll forget to let me know before I show up. You look like a farmer Hector...someone who likes to spread his seed around, "she added with a raised eyebrow. Carmen expected him to be pissed but all the big tattooed brute did was chuckle and throw her a nod before he left her alone.

Once she was alone, Carmen got back work emailing the Chevelle's most recent owner before the rapper/producer got ahold of it. She figured that was the best place to start. Once the message was sent she got started running down parts, but she didn't get far. Her phone's generic ring tone interrupted her. It was a number she didn't recognize but she answered anyway.

"Hey, Carmen. It's Lorenzo. I calling to see if you were free for lunch."

Carmen couldn't help but giggle at what sounded like nerves in his voice and she didn't hesitate to accept his invitation. "Sure we can do lunch. I'm just at my step-dad's shop, Steel Horse Auto on Broadway. There's a diner across the street if you want to meet me there."

"Sure we can do lunch. I'm just at my step-dad's shop, Steel Horse Auto on Broadway. There's a diner across the street if you want to meet me there."

"Sure!" Lorenzo failed to keep most of the excitement out of his voice. "I can be there in 30?" He winced, hearing how that last part came off like a question. He tried to cover with, "See you then." And hung up.

After mentally kicking himself, he checked the traffic and made sure he had enough time to run past a CVS. He picked up a pack of disposable tooth brushes and some men's cologne to make sure he didn't over look anything. He was very subtle with both and figured women knew regardless.

When he reached the Diner, complete with vintage checkered trim, he had finished an entire bottle of water so he'd avoid dry mouth. Even still he was several minutes early and tried to look casual as he walked in and scanned the room for Carmen. She wasn't there yet.

"Table for?" Asked the young hostess.

"Two." Lorenzo explained, and was sited under a poster of James Dean in his leather jacket on the Iconic Triumph motorcycle. Lorenzo wouldn't know the reference to the vehicle but Carmen was very familiar with the way that bike moved and felt between her legs.

When Lorenzo saw her, he smiled and stood to wait for her to reach the booth. He offered his hand for a shake, then moved his other hand as if he was going to do a hug instead and laughed to turn all the gestures into a small dance. "Hey, you look - wow!" He took in the sexy grease monkey look and then removed his suit jacket, as if it would help him dress down. "Glad you could get away from the office." He waited for her to sit then joined her at the table.

Back