The Boomerang Kid

"There's some Pop Tarts, Cereal and Microwave waffles down stairs. Go ahead and make yourself something. I need to get in the shower."

Carmen's eyes were barely open, her brain still cloudly from all the booze, but she still didn't miss the slight of being offered cereal. Even kissed her before he headed off to the bathroom, she repeated it again and again in her mind, getting more and more angry as she flipped the covers off and thrust herself out of his bed.

"That's about the last time you get some from me," she mumbled to herself as she stomped around his room, in search of her clothes. "Cereal...I don't know who this fucker thinks I am...dick ain't even that good and he got the nerve to offer me cereal...muthafuckin cereal..."

She was glad she made the mad dash in the middle of the night for her shirt and bra before round three so she didn't have to do the walk of shame in the house full of people. As she dressed though, the fire in her belly cooled enough for her to sit on the edge of the bed and laugh a little. It's not like they were exactly dating, he didn't have any obligation to her just like she didn't have any obligation to stick around for him to get out of the shower. A cool smirk came to her lips as the realization came over to her. So this must be what casual sex is like? The thought might have hit her like a ton of bricks if she actually felt something for this guy who turned out to be nothing like she thought. His awkward goofiness was a front and she saw it now before she did anything really stupid. Like break things off with Lance. Zo was fun to hang out with but he didn't strike the same feelings in her as Lance did and now with his offer of pop tarts there would be no digging deeper. This was it, better now than later. Sure they could be friends, his band was pretty good but that would be it. She didn't need somebody begging for her to say the things she volunteered to Lance.

With that she got up and found a pin on his dresser. There was an old show flyer and Carmen flipped it over to scribble down a little note.
Last night was fun. No time for pop tarts.
Let me know when you have another show
Carmen :)
She applied a fresh layer of lip gloss and kissed it before she tucked it into his mirror. Carmen read it over twice before she was satisfied that it wouldn't seem bitter and headed out the door. She didn't even bother to check if any of his roommates were downstairs before she left. As far as she was concerned, there was no need. They weren't her friends so why bother.

Once outside, she jumped in her mother's truck and head straight for that coffee shop she discovered near the tattoo shop. Halfway there she decided maybe she could take a stroll over to check if they were open yet. Her and Rey had discussed the possibility of her getting more work done when they ran into each other before, so she figured why not stop in for a consultation if they were open and she was available. Carmen was in line waiting for her tall iced double mocha cappuccino and blueberry scone when she remembered they had exchanged numbers. She debated a moment whether to call or text before she decided that a casually worded text would be best.

Hey. At that coffee shop near your place and figured since I was in the neighborhood that I could stop by so we could talk about me getting some more work done. It's Carmen btw...Lance's friend

The response she got was almost immediate and she laughed a little as she read it.
I have you saved as SwtCheeks honey I know who you are. Mind bringing me a double espresso. Haven't been able to get out Keanu isn't in yet.

Carmen didn't hesitate to jump back in line and added a corn muffin to the order for good measure. She left the truck opting to walk instead, oddly comfortable with the fact that she probably still smelled like booze with her hair in a messy bun on the top her head. This was the new Carmen, carefree and fun loving, and what better way to further that new image than a little flirting with a hot tattoo artist.

**************************************​

Gerry woke up delightfully sore from all her antics with Lance the night before. And early this morning. She felt him slip out of bed, his quiet call for room service but didn't truly get up until she heard him wheeling in he cart.

"Like I didn't hear you order me banana pancakes and bacon," she said through a yawn as she sat up in bed. The same smile on her face that she fell asleep with as her husband held her close. "Mmm and french pressed coffee...you spoil me baby," she said as she finally slipped out of bed and dipped into the bathroom to gargle a little mouthwash and slip on the complimentary robe before she joined Lance at the table in front of the windows.

It was a beautiful day outside. Shame she would have to spend it packing for her week long conference. Part of her want to invite him along but she didn't want him to feel obligated. Gerry knew he couldn't come, even with Carmen becoming his right hand, there was too much going on for him to leave. There were pros and cons to being married to a small business owner and this was one of them. When they traveled, if they traveled, it was always on his schedule. Lucky for her, she traveled enough with her own job that she didn't much mind being a homebody with him.

"I wish I didn't have to leave tonight," she said as she poured them both a cup of coffee. "I feel like we opened some doors tonight that I don't want to close while I'm away."

Rey was doing some sketches, sans a client, and jumped up to greet Carmen. She boldly gave half a hug but paired it with a cheek kiss and took her coffee. "Ohm'god, I love you." She said taking the drink and sipping it as she walked back to her sketch pad at the counter.

As if taking the time to look Carmen over, Rey smiled, "You look good. But, not in the 'I dressed up to meet you' kind of way. More in the 'I woke up after a party and came to see you' kind of way. I'm touched."

Rey gestured to her own attire, "And here I didn't dress up for you. Maybe next time."

She put the coffee down and offered Carmen a seat. "So, tell me what you think of your ink! I mean, at the time it's all exciting and new but... now that you've had some time with it, how do you feel? Are you happy with it? Are you looking for more? Tell me." Rey seemed as excited as a high school girl about to hear what a penis looked like by proxy.

Rey didn't exactly look like the kind of girl who would automatically know what a penis looked like either. A squarish face and horned rimmed glasses that framed warm brown eyes were a stark contrast to the various tattoos peaking around exposed parts of her curvy body. She managed to pull off the girl-next-door look AND the sex kitten vibe all at once.http://data.whicdn.com/images/8334274/large.jpg

"How's Lance?" She asked, almost randomly. Clearly an effort to probe for information she followed up with, "How long have you two..." She left that open on purpose.
**************************************​

"Mmm and french pressed coffee...you spoil me baby,"

"Only the best for my girl." Lance said, leaning in to kiss lips that he wished could be Carmen's. He tried not to think about her, but he couldn't help but feel his mind drift to his wife's daughter.

"I wish I didn't have to leave tonight, I feel like we opened some doors tonight that I don't want to close while I'm away."

THAT got Lance's attention. He tried to cover his excitement with a warm smile. "Don't worry, hon. I'm not going to let anything close. But... by that I mean, seeing if you'd like to explore your wild side some more." He leaned in and grinned, daring to push the envelope. "I'd be quite turned on while watching you make out with another woman. I'm just being honest. We don't have to... unless you want to. I just didn't want to see any doors close."

He sat back and eye's Gerry. "What about you? Anything you want to be honest about? Like... other women?" He felt his cock stir but focused on Gerry and trying to ignore the growing excitement in his pants.

The hug was a bit of a shock but Carmen rolled with it and smiled as the admittedly cute tattoo artist lead her over to the counter where she'd been working when Carmen stepped into the shop.

"Please," she said with a wave of her hand as she dropped her bag and sat down in the rolling stool beside Rey. She slid a little closer and took a peek at what the talented artist was working on. "I'm sure there's no shortage of people drooling over you whenever they come in here," she said with a raised eyebrow, then slowly shift her eyes down to make a quick glance at the humming birds tattooed on her breasts. That shocked Carmen too but she went with it, giving Rey a wink before she changed the subject.

"I love it and I definitely want to get more. Lance was right, I'm definitely addicted now," she said with a giggle and pulled out her phone to show Rey they few ideas she'd come up since the last time they talked. "I was thinking I could get a set of quotation marks on my shoulders...you know like most people gets stars. Or something like this with this as the text. Or maybe this on the inside of my wrist. And I still want to get something in memory of my Dad...he was a lawyer but I'm torn between Lady Justice or just the scales...and now I'm rambling, so clearly I'm excited," Carmen said with a giggle then put her hand over her mouth.

"How's Lance? How long have you two..."

"Umm...not that long," Carmen said not sure how exactly to answer without knowing how well Rey actually knew her step-father. "I work at his shop...and we kind of hit it off. It's pretty hush hush for now...since I'm his employee and all. How long has he been coming here?"

**********************************​

"What about you? Anything you want to be honest about? Like... other women?"

Gerry didn't answer right away, and not because she wanted to keep her latent bisexuality a secret. She knew this conversation was causing a stir in her husband's loins and she liked to keep him on his toes as much as she could. But she couldn't make him wait forever.

"Well I wouldn't be opposed to more than making out Lance...I mean if that's what your asking," she said with a wink as she finished up her coffee. "There's a lot of things I wouldn't be opposed to in that regard...maybe even another man. If that's what you're into," she added with a shrug as she pushed away her empty plate.

Gerry got up from the table, leaving her robe behind on the chair as she headed into the bathroom. "I have an idea," she said just before she dipped inside. "Why don't we take this week and think about all the things we want to do. Every day we send each other a little note, describing in detail what we want to do to and with each other. Pictures and videos are acceptable just make sure you label it NSFW before you hit send Lance," she said with a grin before she dipped into the shower to rinse off before she got dressed.

She still had a lot to do before her flight later in the evening and she still hadn't seen or heard from her daughter. Gerry hoped her night with Zo had gone as well as her own, and that she might be home before she left.

"Please," she said with a wave of her hand as she dropped her bag and sat down in the rolling stool beside Rey. She slid a little closer and took a peek at what the talented artist was working on. "I'm sure there's no shortage of people drooling over you whenever they come in here,"
Rey waved the comment off. "Okay, while any guy with half an interest in pussy may drool over me that doesn't mean I plan to give it up. I have standards you know."

Rey waited to meet Carmen's eyes, especially knowing the other woman had taken a good look at her breasts. She decided not to jump on that one just yet. She wanted to feel out the relationship with her and Lance first. While she wouldn't mind having both of them in her bed, she was starting to wonder which she wanted all to herself.

Rey listened with true interest in what Carmen was saying. She pointed to the last image Carmen showed her, "I like this one. It's got a mystery to it. It has a story. Anyone seeing this and taking an interest in it, would be someone to get to know better. If I saw this on your wrist, I'd totally ask about the meaning behind it."

She mulled over the lawyer comment then slapped her own ass, "You know Daredevil is a lawyer by day. Just saying! But, I'd otherwise go for just the scales. Make them small so you can add onto them later. As if they are the first part of a potential mural. I'd love to do a full sleeve on you." Rey took off her glasses and actually moaned a bit.

To Rey the act of getting a tattoo was more than just stabbing ink under the skin. It was a bond between artist and living canvas. For as long as Carmen lived, Rey's work would be forever trapped on her rear. A part of Rey would also be in her as the artist who crafted the tattoo. To do a full arm, Rey would forever know that she was now a part of Carmen in a huge and unmistakable way.

"I work at his shop...and we kind of hit it off. It's pretty hush hush for now...since I'm his employee and all. How long has he been coming here?"

Rey gestured to the printer and then to Carmen's phone. The indication was clear that Rey was willing to start the process of getting Carmen inked today if she wished. Meanwhile she answered the question with what appeared to be pure honesty. "Oh, don't worry. When Keanu and I were fucking, I made sure none of the other employee's knew. He's a big guy, but he's passionate and happy man." She laughed a bit then continues, "Lance, honestly, has been coming in for the last 3 years. But he rarely gets a tattoo. He still drops off drinks and pays for consultations. He's quite serious about making sure he knows that what he gets on his body is a reflection of him as a person." Rey shifted in her chair, and Carmen knew that's the kind of rocking a woman needing to adjust her wetness would make. Rey continues, "The idea that he let you put a design on him so sooo fucking hot! I won't lie. I made myself cum three times that night."

**********************************​

"Well I wouldn't be opposed to more than making out Lance...I mean if that's what your asking," she said with a wink as she finished up her coffee. "There's a lot of things I wouldn't be opposed to in that regard...maybe even another man. If that's what you're into,"

Lance realized the idea of Gerry being fucked by another man didn't fill him with the same envy that thinking of Carmen being plowed by Zo did. Lance just smiled, committing to nothing in regards to what he would decided to do. He got even harder thinking about his cock inside Carmen, wondering how Gerry would feel if one of his NSFW photos was of his dick being gripped by her daughters cunt.

But, once again, the focus was on Carmen and not Gerry. The whole time they'd been on this date, his thoughts kept turning to Carmen. If it was just sex because his wife wasn't around, then why would she come up now? Even when he was pretending his wife was another woman, Carmen was still on his mind.

Even now, with Gerry in the shower he imagined going to the door, seeing Carmen under the spray of water and joining her. In his fantasy he washed her hair, she sucked his cock and all the while Gerry watched as some random guy fucked her so he could be free to enjoy Carmen. The throbbing ache in his erection brought Lance back to the moment and he got up to start putting things away.

On the one hand, Gerry did really have to go soon and she would need to get ready for her trip. On the other hand, Lance was more than happy to help her, because the sooner she was out of town the sooner he and Carmen could be together. His heart warmed at the thought of bringing her to a place like this and watching a sun rise, naked, on the balcony.

What is wrong with me?
Lance wondered.

Carmen felt her own body responding to the closeness she shared with Rey at the moment. The thought of the little tattoo beauty on her back with her legs spread, thinking of her and Lance had Carmen blushing. And moisture collecting in her panties. A coy smirk spread across her lips as she shift her eyes at Rey, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth as she gave the woman another appreciative glance.

"Well that's a sight I wouldn't mind seeing," she mumbled under her breath as she scrolled through her phone screens to locate the printer signal. Rey gave her the password and Carmen got up to print a few copies of the design in different sizes.

"What do you think of this," she said as she rolled back over to where Rey sat. Carmen pushed a little too hard on the take off and ended up crashing into Rey's back. Her arms went around her torso to keep them both from falling, but she lingered there a moment, with her hands firmly on Rey's hips. Her breasts pressed against her back, a breathy giggle on her lips. "My bad...came in a little too hot," she said with a grin as she finally let her go. But Carmen remained close, shifting her chair so that one leg rest on the back of Rey's while the other brushed against her thigh. "I was thinking maybe you could wrap it around my right wrist...kind of like a bracelet," Carmen said quietly as she leaned in close, her head almost resting on Rey's shoulder.

It occurred to her then that she was being a tab bit forward in her approach. There was a mutual attraction, of that she was sure from their impromptu coffee date, but she wasn't sure how deep it was. For all Carmen knew Rey could have been one of those girls who had a genuinely flirtatious personality. The complete opposite of who she had been all her adult life. Maybe she just wanted to be friends, or saw a connection with Carmen as a way to finally bed Lance. Carmen would be fine with the first option. And she had to admit the latter intrigued her more than she thought. Emboldened by her fling with Zo, Carmen made a decision to press her luck. 'Let's see if we can't cross something else off that list,' she thought with a grin as she brushed her hand across the small of Rey's back.

"I was thinking of getting some shooting stars on my hips," Carmen said quietly as she moved her fingers to trace along Rey's narrow waist, to settle in the space were hip met pelvis. "Right about here...on both sides. I always thought those sexy."

Before Rey could respond, Carmen's phone was buzzing on the table. A picture of her mother popped up on the screen, alerting her of a text message. Carmen opened it immediately, her eyes lighting up as she read.

Should be home in an hour or so. Hope you'll be there to see me off. Flight's at six so maybe an early dinner before I go. Hope you had a good night. We'll dish while I pack.

"We might have to cut this short sweets," Carmen said, her hand drifting down to sit low on Rey's hip, almost cupping her ass. "Maybe next time I'll bring Lance back. I think he liked watching us together," she said, almost absently as she texted her mother back.

****************************************​

Aww man I forgot you were leaving again. I'll be home in a bit...definitely before you have to go for your flight. At least with you gone Lance will have all the time in the world to finish my car:D\

Gerry laughed at that as she sat on the edge of the bed. Her dress on but unzipped as she slipped on her shoes. "Uh oh baby. Carmen plans on putting you to work while I'm gone," Gerry said to Lance as she stood and turned her back to him, motioning him to zip her up. "Be careful. She can get pretty bossy if you let her," she added with a grin as she slipped her arm in his before they headed to the door.

Check out was a breeze and within minutes the two were back on the road. Top down, hair blowing in the wind as they made their way back home. Gerry alternated between making a list of everything she'd need and the things she wanted from Lance when she returned. This would be a new chapter in their relationship and Gerry couldn't be more excited at what was to come.

Rey didn't seem to show any reaction, towards or against, Carmen's physical flirtation. She didn't even seem disappointed when Carmen's had to leave suddenly. It really was as if nothing had happened - but something had. The meaning behind that would have to remain obscure for now.

Back at home things went by rather quickly. Lance stayed at home while Carmen and Gerry went to dinner and the whole time he found himself unable to shake the thoughts of what had just happened the day before. He found himself truly soul searching, trying to understand why Carmen was on his mind even as he was on his wife. Even now he sat in Carmen's room, looking around at the hybrid of young girl and mature woman that she'd grown into.

He felt some guilt at wanting Gerry to go so he could play pretend with Carmen again, but Gerry seemed open to the idea of another woman - yet that other woman being her daughter felt very wrong. Lance used that detail alone to assume his moral compass was still working. He wasn't a total freak.

Even when the ladies came back Lance was still on auto pilot, pretending to be the smiling husband and wishing his wife a safe trip. He had to focus much of his mental energy into not acting eager and all but shoving her into the cab. Even as Carmen and he stood on the porch to wave her off, he continued to smile and play the part, but deep down the tiger was anxiously pacing in its cage.

The moment the car was fully out of sight, Lance yanked Carmen back into the house and slammed the door. The tiger was unleashed and he was frantically ripping at his clothes. Thankfully Carmen seemed to cooperate and in just a few short moments he was cumming deep in her with their lips pressed together and her back against the front door they hadn't even bothered to walk away from.

It was quick and savage, and the soonest Lance had ever cum, but the two other times that night would be far more remembereable. The last was even after they had both responded to a text from Gerry that she was safe and sound in the hotel, which they answered before falling asleep in Carmen's bed.

While it was temping to call in sick and stay in bed with Carmen the reality was that it would be too suspect if he and Carmen were both sick on the same day. So, back in the office, Lance tried to come up with an interesting tease to send Gerry. He was tempted to take a picture of one of the other girls at the shop and send it to Gerry to see if his wife would want to have sex with her but shot that idea down right away.

It almost felt wrong to cheat on Carmen by having a threesome with his wife and another woman. Another idea that would have to be saved for deeper inspection later. But a thought did come up and he quickly went to the computer to log in as Cesar. Being the person who paid the IT company to set up user account he had a list of all his employee passwords - except Carmen's. She had changed her password and used her own computer anyway. But what he needed could only be found on Cesar's browser history anyway.

He pulled up the list and found a recent website about local couples and swingers. It was a membership based account that required a payment but Cesar was generous enough to let the browser save his passwords, inspiring Lance to remove that feature when he went back to his account.

He went to the sight and found a few videos, most of which were from the guys point of view. Most of these amateurs weren't really that attractive and Lance wanted to send Gerry a nice ass if he was going to see if his wife was interested. The last thing he wanted to do was seduce a woman to get pictures of her and ask if Gerry would be interested in her. He finally started over and went to highest rated videos, hoping that people like him would rate the hot women the highest and found a 'new number one' It looked like a small picture of a deeply bronzed woman getting it from behind. From the picture she looked exquisite so Lance opened the file and watched from the beginning.

The video was clearly edited and meant to not show the girls face. Checking the description it said "Hot slut doesn't know she's on camera" he returned to the video and as the camera panned down to show a black man's condom wrapped dick slipping in and out of the woman on all fours his realized he knew what it meant to feel your blood boil. While the guy thrust in and out of the woman in the video he saw her perfect ass had a all too custom tattoo of the 'Daredevil' logo. Stopping the video he checked the time and the user.

Uploaded 2 hours ago by 'NinjaCock'. He clicked to look at other videos from 'NinjaCock' knowing full well this was Zo. Carmen's boyfriend - correction, ex-boyfriend. Another, this time of Zo's dick being sucked by an Asian woman. This video was posted 2 days ago. Then another of his, now, signature pale condom sliding in and out of some redhead's ass. That was just 3 days ago. So, not only had Zo posted a video of Carmen on this website, but he'd also been cheating on her the whole time. He'd reduced Carmen to nothing but a notch on his belt and Lance was going to be damned if he let that continue.

Standing Lance logged off Cesar's profile and turned to go find Carmen and... and what? Was he about to tell her to break it off with Zo because he'd just watched the guy upload a video of her getting fucked? That tattoo wasn't in a noticeable place unless she was mostly naked, which was the point. It's not like Cesar would know that was his Carmen's ass. Technically he shouldn't have even seen that so - he couldn't do anything.

Lance decided he needed to go hit the heavy bag in the warehouse and imagined what he'd do to Zo if he ever saw the fucker, literally, in person. He mostly just wanted to punch Zo in his NinjaCock.

Carmen spent much of morning out of the shop, picking up parts for the 12 Gauge restoration and her own car, which required her to take the company van with Iron Horse emblazoned on the side. After a couple weeks at the shops, Carmen had finally gotten into the swing of how things works. Ivy, the shop's receptionist, had even started warming up to her, once she realized Carmen wasn't interested in skating by. She worked hard and stayed in her lane, and Ivy appreciated the relief Carmen gave, allowing her to focus on day-to-day operations and not chasing down parts and cars. As far as the guys were concerned, she was not only nice to look at, but she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She asked questions and was willing to learn from them. The guys had started treating her as if she belonged with gentle ribbing which she returned in kind. She wasn't just their boss's step-daughter, she was a full fledged co-worker now. Even Kenji had given her a smile or two on occasion.

As Carmen pulled up to the warehouse doors, she called into Ivy in the office for a little help unloading. The boxes wouldn't be an issue but the newly reupholstered bucket seats for her Bug would give her a little trouble. She could hear the shallow thuds and grunts before she even got the doors opened and peaked in through the window to see Lance pounding away at the heavy bag. She knocked on the window but he didn't even turn around, his face red a full of fury, Carmen wondered what could have happened while she was gone. Then Cesar stepped into her line of sight with that sleazy smirk on his face.

"What's the password," he shouted through the door and Carmen rolled her eyes, then flipped him the bird. He gave her a wink and hit the button. "What'd you bring me little lady?"

"All kinds of fun stuff..."

"Looks like more work," grumbled playfully as he followed her around to the back of the van.

"What's up with him," Carmen asked of Lance and Cesar shrugged his shoulders..

"Who knows...came storming out of his office not too long ago," he explained with a grunt as he hefted both seats at once. "Heard your Mom's out of town again...man gets tense when his lady's gone," he added with a wink and again Carmen rolled her eyes.

Carmen knew it wasn't that, since Lance had spent the night tangled up with her. She doubted he even noticed her mother was gone with the way he took her as soon as the car was out of sight. It was definitely something else but she wasn't going to ask in front of Cesar, so she changed the subject to the parts and together they unloaded everything. Cesar helped her sort everything before he went back to the shop to continue whatever he'd been working on.

"Sooo...ummm...what's with the bag Daddy," Carmen asked quietly as she came up behind Lance. She ran her hand tentatively along his back and glanced at the door, making sure everybody was hard at work before she planted a kiss on the tattoo on th back of his neck. The tattoo she chose for him. "What's going on Lance?"

"Sooo...ummm...what's with the bag Daddy," Carmen asked quietly as she came up behind Lance. She ran her hand tentatively along his back and glanced at the door, making sure everybody was hard at work before she planted a kiss on the tattoo on th back of his neck. The tattoo she chose for him. "What's going on Lance?

Lance tense as Carmen's touch, the shame of being caught having lost his temper. The pain of having seen her getting fucked by a younger man and sounding as if she enjoyed it. The anger in knowing she didn't know the video was up there and the need to tell her without explaining how he found it. And finally, the guilt of wanting her in the first place.

He relaxed as soon as all these thoughts hit him like a wave of cold water. He wanted nothing more than to turn around, take Carmen in his arms and stop pretending. He didn't want to pretend he and Carmen weren't something when people were around, but he couldn't resolve that he was still married to her mother. And, yet, she deserved an answer.

Turning Lance looked at Carmen, and a smile slipped across his face. In that moment, he knew he loved her. He still loved Gerry, but what he felt for his wife was a stove compared to Carmen who was a mighty bonfire. And yet, he couldn't tell her for fear of ending all of this.

"I... I guess I'm just getting frustrated. I admit the idea of you dating that drummer is... I just can't stand the idea of another guy being with you." He realized he didn't have that problem if Gerry wanted to be with another man. "I don't want you seeing Zo, if your mom isn't around. I want you to be my woman. I want to be your man. And, part of me wishes we didn't have to hide things from-"

Kenji came in, making Lance stop talking. The young man just nodded at them and went to find some parts. After about a minute of silence it seemed awkward to be waiting for him to leave so Lance spoke as if he'd been talking about it the whole time. "...So, I'm going to need you to do that for me. Okay? Like - starting now. If that's going to be a problem, I need to know." The tone was all business but the words were clearly in reference to earlier. He was willing to give Carmen the chance, right here and now, to agree to being exclusive to him when her mom was out of town.

As if to prove Ken wasn't going anywhere he cursed and moved to the other side of the shelf, clearly not finding the part he was looking for on the first side. Lance ignored him, watching Carmen for any sign or clue. He also needed to know if this thing between them was as trivial as he feared.

If Carmen wanted to fuck other men, Lance would know this was more of a physical connection. Then her little game of pretending they were a couple behind closed doors was all part of the fantasy. He'd have to get over his feelings for her knowing this was probably just some Daddy Fetish she had. But if she agreed...

well... then what?

Carmen stepped away from Lance when she heard the door open, quickly averting her eyes to the boxes arrayed on the floor. She doubted Kenji even noticed, given his oft singular focus, but still she wouldn't risk answering Lance's demands.

"I figured that was part of the deal anyway," she said non nonchalantly ass she sorted through the boxes. The parts for her car she piled near the seats all the while talking. "Honestly being here is turning out better than I thought...so I figure...why change things up...you know," Carmen said, chancing a glance over her shoulder at him as she sat down in one of her new black suede seats, complete with pink piping. She pulled the laptop into her lap and logged on to the inventory sight. "So you wanna remind me how to add all this stuff in? I don't wanna fuck this up," she said with a coy smile and nodded him over.

Carmen had mastered the slightly archaic inventory system at the shop on her first day, and Lance knew it. She just hoped he took it as invitation to be close to her under the guise of training. If they were alone Carmen would be in his arms at this point. Probably half dressed. Making her way down to her knees. She may not have been experienced but Carmen knew the ego soothing powers of fellatio. More importantly Lance seemed to enjoy them. Her tongue came out to wet her lips as she thought of the blowjob she gave him in the garage before work this morning, a grin spread across her face. She shift in her seat, skinny jean clad thighs spread as she tapped away at the keys. Just the thought of him using her brought goosebumps down her arms and quivering at her core.

How could you think I'd want it another way... That's what she wanted to say to him, and Carmen decided at some point she actually would. He deserved to know the hold he had on her. Carmen shift her eyes to Lance, a small smile coming to her lips as she watched Kenji leave behind him. As soon as the door closed behind her coworker, Carmen opened her mouth to say the words she wanted to desperately to say, the words she knew he wanted to hear.

But still she didn't. The time wasn't right, even if she knew he felt it too. "So Rey texted me earlier something about karaoke tonight at some dive bar down the pier. Was thinking I might check it out...might be able to knock a few things off my list,"
she said with a wink.

Lance was more than just willing to take Carmen's rouse up, in fact he had hoped she would do something like this. Knowing she was giving him an excuse to come over and be close to her told him she was on his wavelength. It was as if she knew what he wanted, and not just sexually.

Taking advantage of the proximity, Lance let his fingers glide along Carmen's arm. He gently touched her skin, enjoying the soft flesh under his thick fingers. If he could, he'd kiss her now and take her on the warehouse floor until he was releasing himself inside of her... something he didn't do with his wife, he realized.

Lance turned, his face close to Carmen's and while he'd planned to kiss her she looked as if she was going to say something. But she said nothing at first, so he waited wondering if the next words from her mouth would be ones he could repeat and make promises too.

"So Rey texted me earlier something about karaoke tonight at some dive bar down the pier. Was thinking I might check it out...might be able to knock a few things off my list,"

Lance hadn't anticipated that one.

"Uhm... Rey?" He asked, trying to make sure this was the same person he was thinking of as well. "Well, so you know, she's supposed to be really good. I haven't gotten the chance to hear you sing - but now that I have that chance, I am going to take it!" He smiled and nodded, "Mind if I tag along?" While she hadn't specifically invited him, he hoped she wanted him to go.

"And... what's this list of yours? Is it like a bucket list? And karaoke with tattoo artists is on it?" He smiled but didn't wait for a response. Instead he leaned in and kissed her, firmly. He held her there, enjoying the feel of her lips against his and her warmth even closer to him but that's all he wanted right now. Even as his cock started to twitch to life and his mind imagined Rey and Carmen naked in bed. If someone else was going to enjoy Carmen, he could handle it being another woman so long as she still had an interest in his cock.

Ending the kiss he met her eyes and smiled as he felt words pressing against his jaw, demanding to be spoken. But what if it ruined everything? He wasn't ready to take that chance. "Sorry." he finally said, "We should get back to the office. You go ahead and I'll hit the locker room." Due to the environment of the shop and the fact that there could be some actual welding and paint fumes involved, Lance had installed a small locker room so people wouldn't have to drive home still wearing metal shavings or skin irritating chemicals.

The kiss , though chaste, was completely unexpected and Carmen moaned as Lance pressed his lips to hers but he was gone before she could get too lost in his embrace. She noted the bulge in his jeans as he stood and smirked a little as she said, "I heard Cesar handles his business around this time so you might not want to be in there too long."

Alone in the warehouse, Carmen finished up her inputting the new inventory before she went about putting things away on the shelves Lance had designated for special projects. A text from Zo came through as she was finishing up, a simple "WYP" and she responded with one word. "Working". He replied with what she assumed he thought was a joke about her quick departure but she didn't even respond. There was no reason to, he'd made his intentions clear and while she might have been upset in the moment. Right now, Carmen just didn't care. She had a date with Lance, and Rey, to think about. And her list.

Back in the office, Carmen set about transcribing said list on a sheet of scrap paper for Lance. She figured sending it to him electronically might be risky, with her mother's/his wife's knowledge of such things, but she wanted to share it with him. Carmen crossed out all the things she'd already accomplished and put it on his desk. Just before she left it though, she added a couple stars to the things she thought she could accomplish tonight.

Maybe you can help me keep track
XOXO​
She wrote at the bottom and tore the access paper away. Now it was something he could fold up, and keep. Maybe in his wallet.

Lance was tempted to finish himself off in the shower and had even started stroking himself a few times but Carmen's warning about Cesar quickly had him change his mind. He quickly distracted himself with thoughts of Cesar walking in and how awkward it would be to be naked in an open shower with a thick boner. Sure, a man seeing another man naked in a shower was part of of upbringing from school locker rooms to adult gyms, but no one ever got hard in the process and while on that train of thought, Lance's boner was finally killed.

Once showered and cleaned up he headed back to the office to find Carmen's list. He looked it over and was both excited and sad at some of the entries. While he was more than willing to help her with some of them, he didn't like the idea of her having her heart broken and felt that pang of jealousy return when he saw 'Fall Madly in Love'. This would imply she wasn't in love yet and he disliked the idea of her falling for another man.

He tried not to focus on it and put the small paper on the desk then covered it in packing tape and then tripped the excess tape down. The mechanics lamination process done he put the now plastic protected list in his wallet and grabbed his keys making plans for the evening knowing that Carmen was probably going to see if she could get Rey in bed, should her starred items actually mean anything. At least that he could support. While he didn't mind the idea of another man's cock in his wife, the thought of another man with Carmen made his blood pump a little harder and run a bit hotter.

One day he'd have to deal with that - but tonight he could pretend he wasn't an issue...

*********​

The Karaoke bar itself was little more than a large hallway with the stage in the back of the second floor. The two bars served drinks to those downstairs watching a game or playing some video game that required you to act like a big game hunter in Africa, and the people upstairs singing or playing the with the trivia system on the bar.

Rey was already there when Lance and Carmen arrived, wearing a purple paisley corset and some distressed hip hugging jean that flared at the ankle of her vintage steel toed combat boots and a reptile skinned Brighton clutch worn on her hip with a chain. It was obvious she was a regular when the downstairs bartender greeted her. The older blond was still attractive, if weathered, and her few tattoos were classic Ed Hardy and Pin Up styled ink faded over time. "What's up, trouble?" The woman said, leaning over to accept a cheek kiss from Rey.

Rey gestured to Carmen and Lance and grinned, "Just doing some karaoke with my friends." She glanced back, focused on Carmen and explaining, "This is Heather. She's worked here forever." All these words were almost shouted to be heard over the noise of the downstairs bar.

"What are you having?" Heather asked, putting a glass and pouring vodka into it for Rey. She added Sprite and some red cherry juice and finally a cherry. The drink was still 80% vodka, which was far more than the boss would have probably liked but it was clear Rey's drink were made stronger than normal.

When Heather leaned in to Carmen to take the order she couldn't help but glance at Lance and ask, "So? Which one of you is Rey's date tonight?" Heather winked playfully and smiled before leaning back to get Carmen's order. AS if by proxy the drinks were given a little extra kick and Lance's Double Jameson Neat looked more like a triple.

With drinks in hand it was time to head upstairs, so Rey waved to Heather and waved Carmen and Lance to follow.

Carmen was nervous the whole ride home from the shop, and had nothing to do with her hanging out with Lance. And everything to do with the possibility of her getting into something with Rey. It was clear the hot little tattoo artist had no idea Lance was married, but she wasn't sure how she felt about sharing him with someone other than her mother. At some point Carmen figured a way to solve that problem by keeping their collective focus on her. Sharing Lance was the issue, being shared was something else. That, Carmen didn't have a problem with.

She got ready as quickly as she could, making sure to put the lock on her bedroom and bathroom door before she got in the shower. Lance had been looking at her with hunger in her eyes since they climbed into the truck at the shop. As soon as the garage door closed behind them, Lance was on her, pulling at her clothes but she fought him off and hightailed it into her room. Showering was the easy part, finding an outfit that was as relaxed as it was hot was a different story. Carmen must have changed six times before she settled on a pair of her favorite distress boyfriend jeans and a fitted short sleeved crop top. A pair of her favorite sneakers and an over-sized flannel shirt for a jacket completed the outfit. She gave herself a quick glance in the mirror leaving the room just to be sure she didn't look too put together.

"I'd fuck me," Carmen mumbled with a grin, grabbed her purse and headed out to find Lance. Her mouth watered when she set eyes on him dressed just as casually in a grey t-shirt and jeans, both fitted just enough to hint at the rock hard body he had underneath. "Ready," she asked and he stuck out his hand.

"Bike?"

"Yes, please," she said giddily. Carmen took any excuse to be close to him and that didn't stop once they got off the bike.

It wasn't far from the tattoo shop and once they got inside Carmen was sure no one her mother might know would be in attendance. It was a little more than a dive with loud music and rough company, and if she were being honest it wasn't a place she'd come to either. At least before anyway, but she didn't have time to dwell on that once Rey spotted them from the bar and came rushing over.

She gave them both a quick hug and took Carmen's hand, leading her to the bar. After they both order, Carmen shocked herself and ordered a gin and tonic. It was something she'd never had before but it set the tone for her night of trying new things. They went looking for a table and again Rey took her hand before they settled at a high top in the corner that was close to the stage.

"So I hear you're pretty good," Carmen whispered in her ear and Rey giggled a little.

"Depends on who you ask. I mostly just scream into the mic. You gonna get up there?"

Carmen wanted to say no, and she tried, but just as she opened her mouth to decline, she felt herself nodding. Rey let out a squeal and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she jumped up from the table to grab the song book from the DJ booth.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into," she mumbled, shaking her head.

"You look hot by the way...pink looks good on you," Rey said with a little grin as she came back to the table. She didn't sit in her stool this time though, instead leaning against Carmen as they surveyed the book together. "The trick is to pick something you already know the words to, and nothing slow in less you can hit the notes."

"How about a couple shots," Carmen suggested and Rey laughed, motioned to the bartender who sent over a round of tequila.

It was the first of many. Carmen had two before she got the never to even decide on a song that fit Rey's criteria and another before she put her name on the list. Another gin and tonic, Carmen could have cared less what the crowd thought as she made her way to the stage to deliver her own rendition of Rihanna's Bitch Better Have My Money. She closed her eyes and pretended to be in her bedroom, dancing around with her hair brush like nobody was watching but by the time she got to the second chorus, Carmen was hooked. People cheered, granted they were probably as drunk as she was but still it felt good and she rushed to put her name on the list for another round. This time she dragged Rey on stage with her and the two put on quite a show with Beyonce's Drunk in Love. Regardless of whether or not they ever hit the right note the crowd appreciated their enthusiasm. And the amount of playful groping they did. The whole time Carmen rapped Jay-Z's verse, Rey twerked and gyrated her body in a way that would have made Queen Bey proud. They received a standing ovation when they were done, but Carmen figured it was more for the kiss Rey planted on her than their performance.

Carmen was too busy giggling with her arm around Rey's shoulder to notice a familiar face in the crowd, snapping pictures as the two women made their way back to the bar for another round for the three of them. Carmen leaned on a stool as they waited and Rey settled almost in her lap, making it hard for Carmen not to run her hand along her hip.

"I hope Lance doesn't get jealous," she whispered into Carmen's ear.

"Why should he be," Carmen said with a coy grin and Rey rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight."

"Long as you let him watch, I doubt he'll mind," Carmen said with a shrug, bringing a giggle from Rey.

"That wouldn't be fair...there's more than enough of you to go around," she said with a grin and Carmen smiled at that, before she leaned in for another kiss.

There was nothing playful about this one and she shoved her tongue into Rey's mouth. One hand on her ass the other tangled in the length of her wavy dark hair, Carmen pulled her against her body with a passion she didn't know she had. It must have been the booze, but Rey didn't fight it either, her own hands rubbing along Carmen's soft stomach as she sucked her tongue.

The whole exchange was captured and forwarded to Zo with a text.
Looks like you turned her to the other side LOL...you should have came tonight. This is fucking hot Margo couldn't help but laugh as she shoved her phone back in her purse and finished her drink. She turned her attention back to her group, deciding not to go over and say hi to Zo's little groupie. She couldn't even remember her name but a body like that she couldn't forget.

By the time they made their way back to the table, Carmen and Rey were getting looks but that didn't stop her from throwing her arms around Lance's neck. "Did you miss me," she slurred a little as she pressed her body to his. All Rey did was laugh as she climbed into the stool on the other side of him.

"Your girlfriend's trying to take advantage of me...thinks I'll give her her next tat for free if I let her ride my face tonight. What do you think? Is it worth it?"

*Girlfriend*

Lance turned the word over in his mind as he smiled a Carmen. He really liked that idea and it felt so natural to be her boyfriend. He looked his 'girlfriend' over and turned his attention back to Rey. "I'm going to be perfectly honest; No. I think you should hold out for getting this perfect mouth making you cum so hard you can't breath." He turned back and kissed Carmen in a way that told her his cock was throbbing in anticipation.

Turning back to Rey he continued, "You know what these lips can do to your mouth. Imagine them working elsewhere!" He paused and watched as Rey's eyes shifted just a bit. A hint of a smile fading into her lips making it obvious she was really thinking about it.

"Yep." Lance nodded as if reading the tattoo artist's mind. "I say, you hold out for some amazing oral. Don't sell yourself short, Rey. Don't sell yourself short." He winked and turned back to Carmen with a mischievous grin. Leaning in he spoke right into her ear so she could hear him over the bad singing. "You wanted me to help. I'm helping." He kissed her ear then ran his tongue along the outer edge.

He didn't make a move to get up but Rey did offer the suggestion, "We should get out of here." She started looking for the waitress but Lance stopped her saying, "Not yet. I've still got to get up there for my song." Yet he refused to explain what song he was doing until his name was call.

"If you want to pretend you don't know me after this, I'll just meet you ladies in the parking lot." He said with a shy smile and downed the rest of his scotch for courage. Standing and nodding to some people who drunkenly cheered he got up and took the stage....

https://youtu.be/MJRVIIcGjiY

Carmen was shocked when Lance moved to the stage, chin on the floor shocked, and she almost fell as she climbed into the stool beside Rey. “Well this just got interesting,” she whispered into Carmen’s ear, a grin on her face, but Carmen had no response.

She was mesmerized as Lance took the stage, confidently doing his song, a song she’d never heard before. She found herself leaning forward as she watched, her body responding to the lyrics as if it were just the two of them in the crowded bar. Rey recognized it easily and laughed a little as she ran her hand up Carmen’s thigh.

“I bet there’s a nice puddle forming in here,” she whispered as she slipped her hand between Carmen’s thighs and moaned when she spread her legs. All without taking her eyes off Lance. “If you weren’t so into it I’d drag you upstairs for a taste.”

Carmen couldn’t help but grin as Rey teased her pussy through her jean. “What you got some kinda sex lair above the bar?”

“If that’s what you want to call my apartment,” she said with a smirk as Lance finished up his song. They paused their conversation to cheer for Lance, hooting and hollering as he left the stage but as the next singer went up, Rey turned her attention back to Carmen. “Technically it’s a few doors down. I don’t come here for the ambiance,” she added with a wink as she pulled Carmen out of the stool and led her to the bar to put all their drinks on her monthly tab. “Don’t worry you guys can work it off,” she added with a wink at both of them as she led them outside.

Once they were outside Carmen pulled Rey to her without hesitation, her hands immediately gripping her ass as she said, “I’ve never done this before.”

“Coulda fooled me,” she said and gave her a peck on the cheek. “Don’t worry hot stuff. I’ll take care of you...and you too,” she added with a wink at Lance before she slipped her arm around Carmen’s hips, leading them both to a door a few storefronts away from the bar. “You can grab your bike and park around back if you don’t want to leave it at the bar,” she informed him as she opened the door and Carmen giggled. It was obvious Rey wanted to get her alone for a little while as she tossed Lance her keys. “Better not take too long or you might miss something.”

Unlike most apartments situated above storefronts, Rey’s place seemed to be the only dwelling in the building. At the top of the stairs, everything was open. In one corner, under a big bay window was a small tattoo setup, complete with light table, massage table, and chair. A bicycle hung on one wall while the rest were covered with various forms of art that Carmen might have looked closer had Rey not begun to undress. It wasn’t a sensual thing, it seemed like a normal thing as she stripped down to her panties and tank top, a trail of clothes from the top of the stairs to the open kitchen.

“Want some water,” she asked bent over in the fridge but all Carmen could do was grumble. Her head was swimming but she maintained enough of her wits to be mesmerized by Rey’s delicately tattooed curves. “I think we both had enough booze for the night…”

“I want to remember this,” Carmen muttered as she came up behind Rey to run her hands over her purple lace panties. Rey giggled softly as Carmen hooked her thumbs up and under the waistband, giving her a little wedgie before she slowly rolled them down. “All of this.”

“You and me both,” Rey said breathily as she spun around, slamming the fridge closed with her hip as she undid Carmen’s pants and pushed them down. Carmen stepped out of them, and her shoes easily and Rey walked her back towards the big comfy sectional that dominated the living area.

They were all groping hands at this point, their lips locked together as the fell down on the couch with Rey on top of Carmen, both frantically trying to get naked without detangling from the other’s embrace. Eventually bras were tossed aside and panties were kicked away as Carmen found her way on top of Rey and sat back to look at her ink enhanced ivory skin. Her thick chestnut waves were a mess around her head but still Carmen found her beautiful and told her so over and over again as she planted soft kisses down her collarbone. With her head down, Carmen missed the way Rey blushed as she drug her tongue along the humming birds beneath her smallish breast.

“A girl could get used to all that flattery,” she whispered and ran her hands through Carmen hair to release her curls from the loose bun. “You sure this is your first time,” she said with a smirk and all Carmen did was chuckle as she nibble at the B in “rebel” tattooed above Rey’s bare pussy.

It was obvious Rey wanted to get her alone for a little while as she tossed Lance her keys. “Better not take too long or you might miss something.”
Lane snatched the keys out of the air and smiled at Rey then turned his attention to Carmen. He drank in her with his eyes and, never looking away said, "Please. I could take in a movie and come back and I doubt I'd miss anything." He kissed the air towards Carmen and calmly walked back out, closing the door behind him.

Rey was already getting lost in the sensations, her short legs writhing against Carmen's naked sides. Without warning the tattoo artist locked her ankle below Carmen's arm keeping her from going further down. "NO."

Rey tired, and filed, to turn Carmen over and just bit her lip and waited to meet her new lover's eyes. "I want to taste you before... and after Lance. I want you alone. Then you both together."

She pulled Carmen back up to kiss her deep and hungry. Then slid down more leaving Carmen on her hands and knees and encouraging her to spread her legs wider. "I need this." Rey said as she brought Carmen's pussy to her mouth and licked the outer lips tasting warm flesh first, then again a little deeper to sample the wetness of Carmen's lips. Little by little, lick by lick, Rey was almost treating Carmen like a rock hard candy.

Finally Rey was opening her mouth wide and shoving her tongue deep into Carmen's pussy with a long, primal, hum of pleasure. It was Rey's sound of approval as well as added vibration through Carmen's core...

Lance wasn't actually about to take long at all. In fact he moved the car and jogged back to the apartment taking steps two at a time. When he opened the door he still felt as if he'd gotten there late.

Seeing Carmen riding Rey's face, and seeing Rey fingering her pierced pussy seemed to just make his clothes fly off. Crossing the room, naked and rock hard, Lance went straight for the sexiest thing available and knelt down to kiss Carmen's lips. He drove his tongue in and imagined he could taste Rey's kiss in Carmen's mouth. This only made his cock throb with need.

He kissed her again then met her eyes, joy in his as he watched the pleasure that Rey was clearly giving her. Standing he said nothing and let his cock line up with her mouth so all she'd have to do is open wide and he could slip right in. "Oh, god, baby girl. You're a dream come true."

With her pussy firm on Rey's face, Carmen didn't notice Lance until his lips were on hers. They squeal that erupted was part shock part pleasure as Rey wiggled her tongue against her clit. She could barely see straight as Lance pulled away but still she recognized his nudity. And his cock, bobbing in her face. The sight of it brought her tongue out to wet her lips and Carmen grinned as she blinked away her double vision.

"Oh, god, baby girl. You're a dream come true."

Carmen could do nothing but grin at that as she lean forward to plant a soft kiss on his tip. The change in angle moved her pussy out of Rey's reach and the petite tattooed beauty pouted as she slip out from beneath Carmen's spread thighs.

"No fair...I was having fun," she said, her chin dripping with spit and Carmen's juice, and gave Carmen's ass a swat. "Well damn Lance if I knew you were packing like that I would have invited you over sooner," she added with a giggle as she watched Carmen run her tongue along his length.

"Well you can help if you want," Carmen said just before she swallowed him down to his base. Her hand on the back of his thigh, she started slowly bobbing up and down his shaft, all the while her ass waving back and forth.

"Nah I think I'll watch for now," was Rey's quick reply as she jumped off the couch and disappeared up the stairs to grab a few things. A handful of condoms, a vibrator, harnessless strap-on, and a bottle of flavored lube. "It's gonna be a long night," she muttered with a giggle as she head back downstairs. Rey tossed everything down on the coffee table and gave Lance a wink as she pushed him down onto the sofa. "Don't worry sweetie those are for us. I figure you might want a show."

Carmen never stopped sucking, bringing a moan from Rey as she regained her seat behind her. With the vibrator in one hand, she ran the other down Carmen's ass before she gave it a little jiggle. "Mmm Lance tell me you fuck this pretty little ass," she moaned as she pulled Carmen's cheeks apart to get a better look at her tight back door. "Cause I'd love to taste that creampie," she said and Carmen moaned around Lance's cock. "You like that huh baby? Wanna feel my tongue in this cute little asshole?"

"Mmmmhmmm," Carmen moaned with Lance's cock buried in the back of her throat then squealed when she felt the vibrator against her opening. So busy with Lance, Carmen didn't notice Rey's special delivery but still she arched her back and reared back against it as she forced Lance's cock into throat.

That was all the invitation Rey needed as she worked the toy in Carmen's pussy. She glanced over her body to get a glimpse at Lance as she slowly ran her tongue down the crack of Carmen's ass. Both women moaned as she made contact with her asshole and Rey wiggled her tongue against it a moment before she pressed for entry. The sensation brought Carmen off Lance's cock.

"Mmm Daddy she's gonna make me cum..."

"Please do," Rey moaned as she slid down to put her face in the line of fire. "Cum for me baby...you taste so fucking good..."

"Don't stop...don't stop," Carmen begged as she threw her ass back against the toy and Rey pressed it hard against her g-spot. "Just like that...just like that...holy shit I gotta get me one of these," she moaned as her body began to tremble and she sat all the way up to straddle Rey's face. And Rey pulled the toy away just in time to catch the deluge that came with her orgasm.

"Well damn Lance if I knew you were packing like that I would have invited you over sooner,"

Lance looked up from Carmen to Rey, eyes falling over her small body in lust, but quickly returned to Carmen. His brain could barely function with how perfectly Carmen sucked him down her throat.

"Well you can help if you want," Carmen said just before she swallowed him down to his base.

Lance gasped at this, though it was hard to tell if she was inviting Rey to suck him or not. The thought of that ratcheted his desire up higher than he would have first thought. As much as he obsessed over Carmen, and even now he still desired her more than Rey, the primal part of him that wanted nothing but sex grew excited of the idea that two women would make out around his cock.

When Rey had returned to with all of her toys and the protection, she'd miss-interpreted Lance's glance of confusion. He knew the toys would be used for more girl on girl action but it was the condoms that gave him a second of thought. First, he didn't ever use one with Carmen, and for the second time he found himself wondering why he didn't bother even finding out if she was on birth control. The second thought that hit him was that Rey might be expecting Lance to fuck her as well - another idea that hadn't even occurred to him. The thought of using a condom with Rey was as natural as not using one with Carmen.

But these thoughts were fleeting as Carmen sucked him, moaning around his shaft. He watched as Rey worked Carmen's rear over and felt his cock flex in Carmen's throat. "Mmm Lance tell me you fuck this pretty little ass," Rey moaned "Cause I'd love to taste that creampie. You like that huh baby? Wanna feel my tongue in this cute little asshole?"

"Oh fuck!" Was all Lance could say, feeling himself about to cum, but tightening muscles that were out of practice just to pinch off the flow. The humming that followed Rey lowering her face to Carmen's ass didn't help nor did the fact that Rey's mouth against Carmen's ass forced his step-daughter forward until he was balls deep into her throat.

It was almost a mercy when she pulled free of his aching dick saying, "Mmm Daddy she's gonna make me cum..."

Lance leaned in and kissed Carmen, moments before her orgasm and whispered, "Give it to her baby girl. Let me lick you from another woman's lips!" He then pinched her nipples and watched her face as she exploded. Rey had moved to wrapp her mouth around that gushing pussy and Lance jumped around to move between Rey's legs waiting for his chance.

When Carmen cunt stopped, Rey finally pulled her lips away to find Lance there moving in to kiss her deeply. Their lips and tongue wove together sharing Carmen's nectar and causing Lance's cock to ache as he'd never felt before. He wanted nothing more than to shove his dick into Carmen's wet pussy, but Rey's was far more convenient.

Shoving Rey against the bed, he felt his thick shaft press against her pierced click and quickly realized this was not the woman he wanted to be inside of right now. Pulling away from the kiss he looked down, this balls resting against Rey's clit while he rubbed the rest of his shaft on the outside of her pussy. He sighed in relief that he hadn't entered the tattoo artist and turned his attention back to Carmen.

"Come here, baby girl. See how good you taste on her lips." He couldn't help but rub his balls against Rey's clit waiting for Carmen to come over and kiss their date for the night.

Rey reached out and pulled Carmen into a deep, wet, kiss. Tongue thrusting into Carmen's mouth and arms wrapping passionately around her neck. Lance took this moment to climb off Rey and move around behind Carmen so he could slip right into her as if his dick were on a water slide. "Oh, baby..." He leaned over her and waited his turn to kiss Rey as well. With his dick deep in Carmen he felt his lust was under far more control and gently started to fuck Carmen while all three of them took turns making out and enjoying Carmen's juices.

Carmen felt a pang of jealousy as she watched Lance kiss Rey and it confused her. It wasn't like the feeling she got when he kissed her mother and she quickly realized that the mild anxiety stemmed from the thought that Rey might be using her to get at Lance. That awful feeling didn't last though, before she knew it Rey was pulling her into another kiss. Just as passionate as the one that got her naked and again Carmen put her whole body into it. Her hands in Rey's hair, she pulled her close, her other hand drifting down her back to grip her ass. As Rey sucked her tongue into her mouth, Carmen let out a gasp as Lance slipped inside her.

"Get in here big boy," Rey said with a giggle and slipped her hand around Lance's neck to pull him into a triple kiss as Carmen rocked her hips back against him. The embrace was awkward but made it no less hot to either women as they took turns nibbling at Lance's bottom lip and sucking on his tongue. Rey slipped he hand down Lance's back to grip his ass as she ground her wet pussy against Carmen's thigh. "You guys are so fucking hot," she said with a moan and gave Lance's ass a slap before she lay back and gave her piercing a tug.

With her legs spread wide, Carmen's eyes were drawn to that stainless steel ring with the bejeweled ball bearing. She licked her lips as she lean forward, pushing her hips back to meet Lance's thrusts with a groan. Rey moved to sit up, thinking Carmen was coming in for another kiss but a delicate hand between her breasts lay her back down.

"My turn for a taste," she said with a grin and ran her fingers down her soft belly to trace along the edges of the tattoo above her bare pussy.

"Yeah I kinda interrupted you before," Rey said with a giggle and slipped her leg around Carmen's back to pull her down. The move forced Lance out but Carmen set him right again with a swirl of her hips without missing a beat as she ran her tongue over Rey's pierced clit. "Don't be scared baby...she won't bite you," she added with a grin and thrust her hips up. "I can tell by the way you handled that dick that mouth of yours can do wonders...just do what feels good to you."

That first night with Zo immediately came to Carmen's mind and the irony was almost laughable. She was certain he would have loved to have her just like this face down between a pair of lithe legs while he pounded away behind her but it wouldn't have been right. This was a moment for her and Lance. And Rey, but her experience with the playboy drummer gave her some insight.

In the end Carmen chose to do the exact opposite of what Zo had done to her. She did not take her time, almost diving face first into Rey's spread cunt all the while bouncing ass back against Lance. And she couldn't blame it on the booze either, it was that delighted squeals that came from Rey as she flicked her tongue against her opening a moment before she pressed to get inside her. One hand gripped the thigh on her shoulder while the other pinched and pulled her nipples until Rey pulled those fingers up to her mouth to suck. With her face buried between her thighs, Carmen couldn't see the way Rey eyed Lance as she fucked her mouth with Carmen's fingers. First one then two then three as Carmen sucked and slurped at her clit.

But fingers weren't enough and just before she came Rey pulled away from Carmen's mouth. "Don't worry baby your doing great," she said at Carmen's pout and lapped at the juices that coated her chin. "I just can't get enough of you on my face," she added with a grin as she flipped herself around and slid her body beneath Carmen for a 69. With her legs around Carmen's back and her arms around Lance's thighs, Rey was pinned beneath them in the best way. She just hoped that Lance wouldn't mind if her tongue wandered.

Carmen found herself wondering the same as she eyed Rey's slick holes. Rimming wasn't something she was into but neither was fucking her step-father and that turned out to be a mind blowing experience. It was right there, winking at her and Carmen couldn't think of a reason not to give it a try. Rey's pussy was sweet enough and if she were being honest, she'd already had a taste or two of her ass while she tongued her pussy. Tonight's full of firsts already, she thought to herself as she leaned forward and tentatively swiped her tongue along her rim.

"Mmmm good girl," Rey moaned beneath her, making Carmen grin a little as she gave a few more purposeful licks.

With Lance pounding away at her, Carmen barely noticed that it was Rey's fingers, not her mouth, working her clit, but that didn't stop her exploration. Instead she mirrored the woman's actions working her pierced clit as she tongued her asshole. And Rey moaned her appreciation around Lance's balls in her mouth. She wanted him to cum so Carmen could feed it to her from that pretty pussy of hers. Or maybe she's get lucky and he's spill it right into her mouth. Either way she wanted to taste him, all of him and she let his orbs to do just that. She gripped his ass, spreading his cheeks ever so slightly as her tongue lathed along the seam between his sack slowly working her way back to the rough patch behind it. Rey focused her attention there for a moment, waiting for a reaction and when none came she continued on following the earthy scent of masculinity until she found the source. She mirrored Carmen's tongue work on Lance, slowly gliding her tongue along his rim but stopped short of pressing to get inside. She just wanted to taste him, and so far it didn't seem like he minded.

"You guys are so fucking hot," Rey said, almost making Lance blow his load early. He almost wanted to say it back, a kind of 'I love you too' in a way. Slowing his pace he watched Carmen lick Rey like a woman starved. Leaning over he kissed one of Rey's tattooed legs, also pushing into his little girl even deeper as he ground his shaft inside Carmen, enjoying how her body just gripped him perfectly.

Lance stood back up, his hands on Carmen's ass as the girls changed positions. He watched as Rey moved under Carmen and was surprised to see Carmen lean over further than she needed to. He continued his thrusting, getting more and more turned on at the naughty little girl his step-daughter was turning into. He was so close now, with Rey's lips wrapped around his balls. The feeling of being so deep in Carmen while another woman sucked on his sack was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt.

He barley even noticed when Rey parted his ass but the moment her tongue traveled across his rim. He was too shocked to exclaim surprise and too turned on to care. It took all his restraint not to grab Rey by the hair and shove her face into his rear just to feel more of this new sensation. His stomach flipped nervously as he realized he'd probably let the tattoo artist fuck him with that strap on right about now. It was a confusing thought but one that he couldn't get out of his head.

"Fuck me, Rey." He finally said, thrusting harder into Carmen and pulling her against his hips. Not needing to be told twice the raven haired girl kissed Lances back door without reservation. He couldn't take it anymore and had to pull Carmen back into him not wanting to move his ass away from Rey's oral affections. "Fuck I'm cuming baby girl!" And he wasn't kidding.

Lance exploded into Carmen with more force and volume than he ever had. He filled her with his seed and felt his head swimming with pleasure. Rey, feeling Lance contracting around her tongue knew it was time to suck Lance's nectar out of Carmen and inched back down to lick at Lance's balls hoping he'd get the hint.

Lance was spent, for now at least, and slid his aching dick from Carmen's plowed pussy. Since it drooped now, and Rey was already there, he let the tip touch her lips. Rey eagerly opened to taste both her lovers and gently sucked on the head of Lance's dick. Lance felt his entire body shudder and he had to hold Carmen against his chest so as not to pass out.

With Rey sucking the last droplets from his shaft, he was able to lean over and kiss Carmen's neck and shoulder. Hearing and feeling the tip of his manhood pop from Rey's mouth, Lance sat back thinking it was over. Much to his surprise, Rey was diving into Carmen's creamed snatch, licking and sucking eagerly. He moved around to watch Carmen's expression and was delighted to see her in a state of pure pleasure. "You like that, baby?" He smiled and looked down to see Rey's spread legs and for a brief moment he felt desire to fuck Rey flare up into him.

That flame, however, was snuffed almost instantly as he looked back up at Carmen. He wouldn't do so without her permission or her consent. He loved her, and the last thing he wanted to do was betray her. It was the realization that Carmen was in control that made Lance's cock twitch again, like a kitten starting to wake up from a nap and stretching lazily.

Lance leaned over and kissed Carmen deeply, his cock gently touching Rey who was lost in lust. Breaking the kiss he met her eyes, then made it clear he was looking at the Rey's toys and the condoms. He looked back at Carmen and kissed her again before whispering, "Do you want to fuck me, baby girl?" He wasn't sure how she was going to respond to the offer or even implication. He was just surprised that the words had even left his mouth, but there was no turning back now. If she wanted him, he'd give himself to Carmen in every way possible.

Usually, there was sense of abandonment whenever Lance pulled, causing his load to leak out of her. Not this time. The feeling of Rey's mouth on her sloppy pussy, sucking her step-dad's seed out of her spent hole was a deliciously naughty experience that was a more than an acceptable substitute for Lance simply going limp inside her.

"You like that, baby?"

"Fuck yeah I do," Carmen exclaimed, giving Rey's nipple a twist, causing the woman to squeal into her cunt. She kept her eyes on Lance as her hips rocked, smothering Rey between her thighs and the petite tattoo artist continued lapping at her cunt. Carmen flexed her walls, pushing out the last of Lance's load and smearing at all over her pretty face. "It's almost as good as when you cum inside me."

She saw the way his eyes roamed Rey's naked body and was surprised when no ill feelings surfaced because it. It was just like Rey said, it wouldn't be fair if he didn't get a turn. Just as Carmen was about to give voice to that assertion, Lance was shoving his tongue into her mouth, pinning Rey down beneath them a moment before Carmen lifted her hips. She followed his eyes to the display of toys on the coffee table, noticed the uncertainty at his eyes met her again.

"Do you want to fuck me, baby girl?"

Carmen wasn't sure how to answer that and her mouth fell open a few times before any words came out. It wasn't something she ever thought of doing to Lance, or any other man, but now that he mentioned it, she couldn't help being turned on by the idea. Carmen had watched enough porn in her life to know that there were things she liked to watch that she never thought she'd have the opportunity to experience first hand, and pegging was pretty high on that list. A devilish grin made it's way to her face as booze addled mind began to grasp all the implications of what Lance was asking of her. He was giving her power. Control, and she didn't take that lightly from a man who prided himself on being the master of his domain.

"Please say yes," Rey whispered as she slithered out from beneath Carmen and kneel behind her. "I already got him primed and ready..."

"You what?" Carmen asked with a giggle as Rey ran her hands down along her hips.

"My tongue was all up in that ass girl and he didn't even flinch," was Rey's proud response and Carmen shift her eyes to Lance. "I say give the man what he wants."

Carmen couldn't fault her logic, especially when Rey reached for the harnessless dildo and ran the insertion nub against her clit. Since this whole thing started with Lance, she had yet to tell him no. Why would now be any different?

"I'll do it," she said confidently and Rey squealed, reaching for a couple condoms and the lube. "But only if while I'm inside you, you get inside Rey."

"Oh hell yeah," Rey said, already pushing the nub to Carmen's entrance. After a few minor adjustments the slender 7 inch flesh toned latex cock sat neatly between her folds. Carmen stood up and moved around a little to insure it would stay in place before she shift her eyes to Lance and smiled. "That's a good look on you Sweet Cheeks," Rey said with a wink, making Carmen blush a little.

"You sure about this Daddy...I mean...you don't have to."

For a moment Lance feared he'd gone too far, and that was a place he couldn't recover from. But it was Rey's words that broke the silence. His heart began to pound, dulling the voices of the women who talked about what Rey had done earlier. Lance felt his cock throb with need and his heart pound with fear.

This was happening.

"I'll do it, But only if while I'm inside you, you get inside Rey." Carmen said, bringing Lance back to the moment. His mouth was dry, his skin felt cold and there was a pit in his gut that felt like he'd swallowed lead weights. But Carmen was all but demanding he fuck Rey while she fucked him. He didn't even think about that as an option, but now he couldn't resist.

"Let's do this!" He said, with a bit more volume and energy as he'd planned. He turned and grabbed a condom and opened it, then rolled it over his stiff shaft. Turning he saw Carmen with the fake pale dick in place. Rey even went one further and put her lips to the shaft and slowly let his slip into her mouth and down her throat.

As Rey's nose pressed into Carmen's pelvis Lance could only imagine what the inked girl could do with his own member.

"You sure about this Daddy...I mean...you don't have to." Carmen said, giving him an out. A small part of Lance wanted to take it. To change his mind and just let Carmen and Rey fuck but there was another part of all this. Lance was about to give himself to Carmen in a way no other woman had ever had. Sure, getting tongue banged in the back by Rey was probably the first time a woman got that far, this was taking everything to a whole new level.

Lance forced a smile he was almost too nervous to enjoy and lifted Rey, her mouth slipping off the strapless dildo. Rey produced a condom from one of her hands and said, "I like sharing my toys so I make sure they're wrapped up." She handed Lance the condom and turning around Lance met Carmen's eyes. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss while he stroked Carmen's cock.

Rey wasted no time and grabbed her lube. After licking Lance's ass for a few moments she doused him with the water based gel and rubbed it deep, even slipping a finger all the way in. Lance broke the kiss and managed to gasp and sigh at the same time. Remembering the point of all this he looked down and rolled the condom onto the realistic rod between Carmen's legs knowing there was no turning back now. His daughter was about to fuck him in way's he'd never experienced. He met Carmen's eyes and kissed her again before turning around, stealing one last glance over his shoulder as if to watch his anal virginity leave his life forever.

There was a moment of pause as Lance tried to think of how all this would work, and Rey picked up issuing orders right away. "Lance." She pulled him by the cock and guided him right into her pussy. "Come on, sexy." Lance leaned in, sliding right into Rey. They both moaned in pleasure as their bodies joined for the first time.

Lance took a moment to look down at the woman he was now deep inside of. Rey was small and curvy with tattoos placed as if to draw attention to her naked body. He felt nervous and Rey must have noticed because she reached up a hand to caress his face and whispered, "Hey. Hey, it's okay. Focus on me." She sat up to kiss Lance, hoping to distract him as Carmen moved into position.

Lance felt the awkward tests and probes as Carmen quickly explored how to do this. He broke the kisses from Rey and tried to move, as if to give Carmen an easier time. Rey just grabbed his attention again by finding his eyes. "Shhh. It's okay. You love her. You trust her. Trust she won't hurt you and just let go." Rey started to move under Lance, fucking herself on his cock. She continued to speak low and calming, "You two are going to share something special. It's your first time?" Lance just listened, watching Rey rock herself up and down and feeling her cunt massaging his manhood. That was all the answer Rey needed as she continued, "She's a lucky girl."

Finally the tip pressed in and Lance felt his body tense, "Ohh! Oh, fuck!" It was Rey who was there with the advice and words saying, "Relax, lover. Relax and give yourself to her. Let her love you as she will no other man." Rey kissed Lance but for him it was more of a distraction than pleasure. His attention was still on Carmen moving gently to enter him.

He could feel Carmen sliding in causing him to moan and grunt as she kept going. He'd seen the thing before she put it in and now it felt like it was 3 feet long as it slowly filled his ass. When she'd meet too much resistance a spike of pain would shoot through him and Lance would grunt in frustration. Carmen would wait on Rey's command and ease back into him all the while following Rey's advice. In many ways they were both fucking Lance in the ass for the first time.

His diligence and dedication were finally rewarded when he felt Carmen's hand around his chest and her perky tits press against his back. Leaning back Lance sighed in relief and accomplishment. He'd given Carmen something no other woman could ever have and now had a new appreciation for all the times Carmen had let him have her own ass. In some ways he realized that's why he was willing to do this. It almost didn't matter that Rey was still rocking her hips to grind herself over Lance's big rod as all he could think about is Carmen and if she was enjoying this even half as much as he was.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for Rey, Carmen wasn't sure if she could have done it. Every time with Lance had been on his terms, she had gotten used to the surrender. Now here he was offering her the upper hand and she had no idea what to do with it, so she listened to the only person in the room with experience in this sort of thing.

"You love her. You trust her. Trust she won't hurt you and just let go," she heard Rey say from beneath Lance and Carmen had to admit her ears perked up at the L word. She raised her eyes from the dildo poised to enter him and watched for his reaction to that word. He didn't even flinch and Carmen's heart pounded in her chest, even as she tried to convince herself that he wasn't in any position to deny it at the moment. "You two are gong to share something special. It's your first time?" And again he said nothing. "She's a lucky girl."

'Maybe if he wasn't married to my mom' Carmen couldn't help but think at that but she quickly pushed the thought aside. This wasn't about her mother, hell this wasn't even about Rey. This was a moment between her and Lance that she would never forget and she had to make the best of it. That meant she had to focus, so with on hand on his back Carmen used the other to steady the fake cock and positioned it for entry.

She kept her eyes on his back as she pressed the dildo to his well lubed ass and couldn't help but smile as she caught a glimpse of the tattoo on the back of his neck. Her tattoo, and Rey's words in the shop all those days ago replay in her mind. Sure he was married to her mother but Lance belonged to her, never had it been more evident than this moment with him bent over for her. With that, Carmen pressed forward, breaching his rim.

"Relax lover," Rey said as Carmen ran a hand down his back. She would have stop but Rey had her feet tucked firmly around Carmen's thigh, keeping her from going anywhere but forward. "Relax and give yourself to her. Let her love you as she will no other man."

It was true, Carmen would never love any other man the way she loved Lance. And it had nothing to do with the position they were in at the moment. Sure she might get married, maybe have a family of her own, but her heart would always belong to her step father. Her Daddy and she wanted nothing more than to tell him just that but now wasn't the best time. She would wait until they were alone again, tangled in sweaty sheets after he rocked her world. She would tell him then, it wasn't even a question anymore. Carmen was in love with Lance and he deserved to know.

So she pressed forward, taking her time. It occurred to her that he didn't take it so easy on her the first time he took her ass in the shower and part of her wanted to repay his consideration. But it was a very small part. This wasn't about retribution. He was giving himself to her and she didn't take that lightly. Slowly and steadily, she inched her way into his chute, pausing at every sign of discomfort until her hips were firm against his ass.

"You took it all Daddy," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his chest and planted a soft kiss beneath the tattoo on the back of his neck. "I can't believe your doing this for me...don't worry I'll be gentle," she said as she slowly rocked her hips backwards. "I won't hurt you Lance...I promise...I'll never hurt you," she said as she slowly sunk back into him.

It went like that for a while, until she felt his body give in to the intrusion and relax around the toy. Now the real fun could begin. Carmen sat up, rest her hand on Lance's ass, and lean back. She knew a little something about human anatomy, knew that men had a g-spot almost as hard to find a women's but she figured is she poked around long enough she would find that magic spot as he had found hers. Carmen picked up the pace, varying the depth of her strokes in search of his prostate. It wasn't long before she realized that she was actually enjoying fucking him. Her pussy clenched and quivered around the nub embedded inside her. Every stroke she made sent a jolt straight to her g-spot while the ribbed base of the dildo stimulated her clit.

"This thing is fucking awesome," Carmen said and gave Lance's ass a playful slap, bringing Rey to giggles.

"And think you haven't even turned it on yet," she said and gripped his thighs as she matched Carmen's pace. "There's a little dial on the underside. Spin it and go to town."

Carmen did just that and let out a squeal when the vibrations rocked through her core. "I got to get me one of these," she moaned and buried the business end deep inside Lance, grinding her hips against his ass. "If this is what sex feels like for a man it's no wonder they can't keep it in their pants."

"I won't hurt you Lance...I promise...I'll never hurt you," she said as she slowly sunk back into him, being rewarded with a grunt of discomfort. He gasped and started to breath heavier. At some unknown point, he realized found himself used to the feeling of Carmen inside of him.

She shift, rose up moved in ways that made Lance unsure of what was going on. His grunts and gasps lingered until he suddenly rocked his hips. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, baby girl!" He adjusted to her rhythm, pushing back as Carmen slid into him, then pulling away as his dipped back into Rey. "Oh, Goddamn baby! Fuck me. Fuck me. F

Lance wasn't the only one getting into it. Rey had wrapped her legs around her lovers and was rolling her hips and moaning herself. "Yes, Lance. You love it! You love being her bitch!" She even bit him in the arm, having grown primal with lust.

"This thing is fucking awesome," Carmen said and gave Lance's ass a playful slap, bringing Rey to giggles.

"And think you haven't even turned it on yet," she said and gripped his thighs as she matched Carmen's pace. "There's a little dial on the underside. Spin it and go to town."

Carmen did just that and let out a squeal when the vibrations rocked through her core. "I got to get me one of these," she moaned and buried the business end deep inside Lance who couldn't help but call out, "Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes, baby! Fuck yes!" Lance didn't care what the cost was, he'd already decided they needed one of these at the house.

The buzzing and the fucking would have been enough to send him over the edge, but sliding his dick in and out of Rey while Carmen slid in and out of his ass was doubling the intensity. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! Don't Stop!!" He started to thrust faster and harder knowing he was about to lose control.

Rey was going crazy with lust as she squeezed herself around Lance, trying to torture him more than get him off. Grabbing his hair she slapped him in the face, "Don't cum, Lance! I'm almost there! Don't you dare fucking cum

Lance was doing his best, pounding away at the woman below him while his ass was pounded by his own daughter. Reaching down he grabbed his balls and squeezed to take down some of the pressure in them. He cried out in a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure. "Fuck, baby girl! I can't! I have to cum! I can't hold -" Lance thrust into Rey as deep as he could and exploded into the condom with a loud cry, "FUUUUCK! FuuuUUuck! Yes! Gaaaah! Aah!" It felt as if his balls were turning inside out from cuming so hard.

Rey wasn't far behind and clawed into Lance's back drawing large red welts and droplets of blood as she came just moments later. Her orgasm was a loud sigh and then a series of breathy laughs. "Oh… oh… yes…" She wouldn't have been surprised to learn he'd shot right through the condom with how hard he busted his nut. Thankfully he didn't, but in that moment and at that time she didn't know and really didn't care.

Back