The Big Score (Closed)

“Hmmm,” Alex said as he wondered what time they should do their next heist. “How about we take a small nap, look at the local area and kind of play it on a whim?” he suggested. There was no doubt that area would be a bit more “enhanced” with extra security, though he figured something else should be fairly low key if they were going to be going back out so soon.

As he got into bed, he wondered what they could do. He took in the sights of the room and got the laptop out and turned it on, looking at local attractions and events that were scheduled for the day. “I’m sure we’ll find something fairly easy,” he told her as he started to get some ideas. After a few moments, Alex covered a huge yawn as he started to get a bit sleepier. He looked over at Belle and said, “If you wake up before me, just feel free to wake me at your leisure.”

Belle nodded agreeing checking out the area sounded like a great idea but a nap sounded even better. "A nap sounds great..We can check things out when we wake up I guess"she said and slid into the bed next to him.

They looked at local things together and she noticed Alex staring to fall asleep. She heard him mention waking him up at her leisure and she chuckled. "Just remember you gave me permission"she grinned and grabbed his laptop searching a few more things before setting it aside and falling asleep herself.

She woke up a few hours later and saw Alex still asleep beside her. She smirked remembering what he mentioned before falling asleep and decided that they could have some fun in the shower.

She kissed his neck playfully and whispered in his ear " Alex...time to get up pretty boy"she giggled

Alex continued to sleep for several hours before he felt Belle kiss him on the neck. As he started to stir awake, he heard her mention that it was time for them to get up. He struggled with wanting to get out of the bed as he felt her soft skin pressed against his. “Are you sure?” he inquired as he was keeping his eyes closed.

After what felt like a few longer moments than it probably was, he started to open up his eyes, turning and looking at Belle. “God, you’re so sexy,” he said as he looked at her face. “Any idea on what time it is?” Alex inquired after giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Belle grinned hearing him call her sexy and ask her what time it was knowing they had a plan at 2am. She kissed him softly and said "It's midnight handsome...I figured we should get up early and have some fun since you did give me permission to do what I want with you to get you up.

She kissed his chest soflty looking at him and slowly made her way down his body with her lips and disappeared beneath the cover grabbing his cock and stroking lightly. "Are you up for some fun Alex?"

It took longer than he imagined, at least Alex thought, for the grin to appear on his face as he watched Belle kiss and make her way down his body. Before he could answer her question, he had already felt a mixture of her hand and her lips on his now erect member. “There is a part of me that is definitely up,” he stated as he slowly started to increase his breathing.

After what he imagined was a few moments, he reached down and felt his fingers find Belle’s skin. It was a short time before he felt her hair. The fact that the room was completely dark didn’t help too much, though his finding of her breast with one hand did help. As he allowed his hands to find the front of her body, he reached down towards her hips and pulled her up, feeling her lips start to pull away from his cock.

“God, you’re such a slut,” he said as he saw her face and a faint line of his precum dangling near her chin. Once he saw her body mostly exposed, he lifted her up by her hips and slowly slid her down, watching as the outline of her vagina started to take his firm cock. He could hear her moan as he entered her, his hands then moving towards her breasts again. This time, though, he started to slowly caress them before pinching them as he began to thrust his cock deeper into her.

Belle smirked as he called her a slut and grinned knowing he loved every second of her being that way for him. She licked her lips tasting his precum and sighed once he lifted her hips to his and slid her down on his cock.

"Fuck.." She moaned softly and sighed as she felt his hand move toward her breast and massage them but when he pinched them she grew even wetter and moaned louder as he pushed deeper into her. "Mmmm damn that feels so good..Mmm c'mon pretty boy ...fuck me...fuck me like the little slut I am" She moaned sexily

As Alex was getting his cock ridden, he felt Belle’s pussy start to tighten. He figured that she was probably getting wetter as he continued to fondle her breasts. He listened to her mention how she wanted to be fucked. “Oh... Don’t worry… I’ll make sure you get… fucked good,” he stated as he wrapped his arms around her chest and pulled her down on top of him. As he felt her breasts press against his chest, he kissed her deeply.

As they kissed while still fucking, he rolled them over so that Belle was on her back. There was no doubt that he knew she wasn’t a pillow princess, though he figured he should do a good portion of the work. He continued to thrust his hips, making his cock start to go farther in her. He could feel it start to throb as he was getting closer to cumming.

“Fuck Yes!” Alex screamed as he broke their kiss as he started to shoot his load deep into her soaking wet pussy, trying to fill it up.

Belle panted beneath him her orgasm following his as she felt him keep moving his hips as he pumped his cum all inside of her tight little hole. "Fuuuucccckk!" She groaned and shivered beneath him feeling how deep he was.

"Uh huh Alex!" She moaned and leaned up kissing him as he kept pumping hard and it seemed like they both had found second wind as his pace increased and she matched his. "Uhhh fuck your so deep!"

Alex kissed her back, this time a bit more passionately than in the past. He bit her lower lips as he was finishing up ejaculating in her tight pussy. He was curious as to how she was still as tight as she had been even though they were having sex fairly regularly, though he didn’t dwell on it very long. Even after his member had lost some of its stiffness, he still stayed in her and pulled out a bit slowly only to push it back into her.

He sat up as he pulled his cock out of her, looking at her face. He noticed that some of his cum was slowly seeping out from her pussy. “Fuck, you are wonderful,” he stated as they both began to catch their breath. There was no doubt in his mind, that even though she didn’t cum, there was a lot of her wetness on his cock. He moved fairly quickly and turned around, slowly lowering his cock towards her face. At the same time, he pushed his face right to her pussy.

It didn’t take long for him to start using his tongue to lick her and he knew it was going to be very quickly before she worked on cleaning his member off.

Belle gasped as he stopped and grinned as he mentioned how wonderful she was as they both panted for breath and smirked as he got into a 69 position and she would show him just how wonderful she was.

She moaned feeling him get right to work working on her and groaned taking him into her mouth tasting her juices and his cum. She heard him moan softly into her and she increased her sucking teasing his cock with her lips and tongue.

Wasting no time, Alex went straight to work taking care of Belle’s pussy. He used his fingers to pull her lips apart as he slowly began to lick her vagina. There was a scent in the air as he inhaled her sex, though he didn’t mind at all. Within a few seconds, he had started to slide his tongue deep into her while hearing her moan as he felt her mouth engulf his shaft.

Once he established somewhat of a pattern, he started to move one of his hands over and slowly pushed a finger into her soaking, wet pussy. He could feel it with his tongue. He was somewhat impressed with how her body responded, feeling her tightening around his finger. It was a few moments before he pushed a second finger in her, this time he stopped eating her out as he let out a few, semi-quiet “fucks” as he could feel his member throbbing in her mouth.

Bella panted feeling herself growing wet as he licked and fingered her talentedly. " Oh fuck Alex...baby I'm so close...I'm gonna cum!" Bella shouted between breaths sucking her lover eagerly and groaning around his throbbing cock.

She licked up his cock slowly and sucked on the tip while stroking him quickly "Mmmm come on Alex...cum for me...give your cum baby" She said and groaned.

Alex moaned and said, “I’m close. Fuck.” He felt himself start to cum hard in Belle’s mouth as he began to lick her pussy again. He could feel her being wetter than before. Without any hesitation, he buried his face deeper into her pussy as he felt her body start to tighten to a degree. At the same time that he was eating her out, he moved his fingers out and smacked her ass several times, hoping it would turn her on.

Belle groaned swallowing all of his hot cum and moaning as he doubled his efforts in eating her out making her grow wetter and her hips roll more wanting to feel more of Alex's talented tongue on her. "Oh fuck... mmmm Alex...im gonna fucking cum !"Belle cried out reaching forward and holding his ankles groaning as he slapped her ass. " Uhhh yes baby that feels so fucking good"she screamed dripping as he held her pussy to her face licking, sucking and tonguing her.

Alex continued his conquest of not stopping until he made Belle cum good and hard. He heard her a few seconds of feeling her mouth no longer cover his member. Once he stopped smacking her ass, he moved a hand towards her clit and began to finger it as he leaned his head to make sure there was enough room. The concept of time had left him for a while as he was in his current state of bliss. Just as he was beginning to think about how long he had been eating her out, he felt wave after wave of cum splash against his mouth. He began to suck on her cum, tasting as much as he could. There was no doubt that the staff would need to be changing the sheets after they left, though he was sure that neither of them cared.

Once he finished feeling Belle’s orgasm subside, he pulled his face back, taking a gasp of air as he turned around and lay next to her, feeling her body press against his as he kissed her deeply. Once they finished kissing, he looked at her and said, “Damn, I love fucking you, baby.” Though they were still planning on doing some more jobs in the area, Alex got an idea. “So, should we get some more rest, or get cleaned up and head out?” he offered as options.

Belle panted and leaned over returning his passionate ki8ss and grinned hearing him say he loved her and giggled saying " Mmm I love you too Alex." She ran her fingers over his chest still catching her breath and said " I think more rest would be good baby..that way we`re more focused on the job baby we stil have a bit of time ".she grinned

She knew they would have to get their sheets changed and she would be sure to leave the maids a nice tip and keep on the do not disturb on the door when they left as well.

There was a slight yawn as Alex stretched his arm around Belle and pulled her closer to him. “No complaints here about more sleep,” he told her. He felt their glistening skin help keep them closer to each other. “I say we wake up when we wake up,” he offered as he closed his eyes. There was no doubt that they were going to be getting a nice shower in before heading out.

Using his free hand, he reached over and grabbed the stationary and pen from the nightstand. He placed it on Belle’s body as he leaned over and whispered in her ear, “I think we should write a note thanking them for making our honeymoon memorable. That way they know how much they’ll need to clean the room,” Alex suggested as he kissed her neck gently. With as busy as they had both been the last few days, there was no doubt he would have a hard time falling back asleep very soon.

Belle smiled and nodded ,chuckling softly " That's a good idea baby" she said and chuckled softly. The two of them had been up to a lot the past few days and she yawned feeling the tiredness wash over her and relaxed in his arms.

Belle fell asleep shortly feeling his hard body against hers and they both slept for about an hour or two. She woke up shaking Alex lightly and said " Mmm wake up baby we need to get ready. She went over to her bag and began packing supplies they could carry.

Alex was in a wonderful state of sleep as he began to wake up. Once he was up, he saw Belle begin to pack, mentioning for them that they had to get ready. “Let me jump in the shower quickly before getting dressed and then we can head out,” he said as he took his time getting out of bed. As he did, he pulled Belle close to him and kissed her deeply.

Within 15 minutes, he was already out of the shower and drying off. He started to get dressed as he looked over at her. “Did you want to take one?” he inquired as he looked over at her. Regardless, he would make sure there were clothes out for her to wear and they would leave the hotel and check out early. As early in the day as it was, Alex was anxious to get back to his own bed.

Back