The Biden Impeachment Is Coming?

Pubs: We elected a really old guy who became senile in office and an idiot. No way you will ever top that.
Dems: Hold my beer.

Reichguide never came back to his own thread fail. Again.

27937205bfdf572e96c85fb577b149fd0c073b70.gif

Questions for MAGAts:

1. When is the Biden impeachment gonna happen?

2. When is Mexico gonna cough up the money for a big beautiful wall?

3. What happened to repealing and replacing Obamacare on Day One?

4. Why has Hillary not been locked up for trafficking underaged sex slaves through a pizza parlor?

5. Why are you so fuckin' gullible?

Questions for MAGAts:

1. When is the Biden impeachment gonna happen?

2. When is Mexico gonna cough up the money for a big beautiful wall?

3. What happened to repealing and replacing Obamacare on Day One?

4. Why has Hillary not been locked up for trafficking underaged sex slaves through a pizza parlor?

5. Why are you so fuckin' gullible?
All good questions, I’d sit here and wait for the answers but there isn’t enough time left in this universe.

When is that impeachment coming?
Well, I never claimed, or thought, one was coming, which explains my first sarcastic post of the morning.

You seem to want my remarks to be something else.

You're trolling the wrong poster.

Well, I never claimed, or thought, one was coming, which explains my first sarcastic post of the morning.

You seem to want my remarks to be something else.

You're trolling the wrong poster.

Apologies. You’re a conspiracy nut on many other issues so I wrongly assumed you’d back the conspiracy nuts about the impeachment of Biden. My bad.

Yeah. You have an over-broad too-far encompassing definition of "conspiracy theory."

Maybe you should cut back on Mel Gibson movies.

PS – It does seem somewhat fitting though to see those who were so adamant that Trump be impeached so aghast that their guy would have to suffer the same political machination. They thought that there would be no quid pro quo when the shoe was on the other foot.

Should one of our alt-right, Q-Anon believing, Trump ball-gargling colleagues start a "criminal referrals" thread now? Comer now says that was the main point of the whole impeachment inquiry anyway. I'm sure there will be many blockbuster indictments forthcoming. 🙄

Yeah. You have an over-broad too-far encompassing definition of "conspiracy theory."

Maybe you should cut back on Mel Gibson movies.

PS – It does seem somewhat fitting though to see those who were so adamant that Trump be impeached so aghast that their guy would have to suffer the same political machination. They thought that there would be no quid pro quo when the shoe was on the other foot.
Shorter AJ: Why U scream when we do it to you?

(As if impeachment requires evidence, y'know)

Back