The Biden Impeachment Is Coming?

The House held their unauthorized impeachment inquiry yesterday. The Republicans presented no evidence of any wrongdoing on the part of President Biden.

The House held their unauthorized impeachment inquiry yesterday. The Republicans presented no evidence of any wrongdoing on the part of President Biden.
Even the three witnesses answered under oath, that they had "no direct knowledge of any evidence that implicated Biden in any crime".

Sucks to be as dumb as ican't and wrongway.

Ironic, then, when they claim that the indictments against Trump are "Weaponization of the justice department" and a "Witch hunt" but then pull this shit- with, it bears repeating- NO EVIDENCE OF WRONG DOING!- and see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

But again, the Hisarpy/Icanhelp/chobham guy is clearly neither intelligent enough or capable of higher reasoning to understand this- as he has repeatedly demonstrated.

He should undergo the impeachment process.

One party has turned it into the new gold standard of political opportunism.

Alinsky 101: Hold them to their own standards. Make them live according to their rules/behaviors.

It's not a court of law.
No evidence is required.
Only pure political will is needed.

That was proven by the Trump impeachment.
(See my post above.)

Ironic, then, when they claim that the indictments against Trump are "Weaponization of the justice department" and a "Witch hunt" but then pull this shit- with, it bears repeating- NO EVIDENCE OF WRONG DOING!- and see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

But again, the Hisarpy/Icanhelp/chobham guy is clearly neither intelligent enough or capable of higher reasoning to understand this- as he has repeatedly demonstrated.
Difficult to impeach with the government shut down. But maybe that is their play, we don’t have any evidence so time to shut it down since we can’t do what we promised we would do.

Absolutely hilarious, if you haven't seen it yet:

There is no evidence against Joe Biden. Even Republicans are coming out and saying it.

It's only the mouth breathing Maga morons who buy into this bullshit.

You're just a bunch of anti American extremists whose lies and hypocrisy are our in the open for all to see.

The dust bin of history awaits you.

The farthest this will go is Biden will join Clinton and Trump as being "impeached" by the house, but not the senate.

The farthest this will go is Biden will join Clinton and Trump as being "impeached" by the house, but not the senate.
Wrong. House repubs do not have the majority will to impeach. They DO have the desire for theatre.
18 repubs sit in districts won by Biden. I think you would call them RINOS. McCarthy loves being the speaker - these Kabuki hearings will not, cannot for McCarthy's sake, reach an impeachment vote.

You aren't very smart, are you? I gave you a bit more credit. The Trump family would already be in jail with half of what they presented against Joe was brought against them. We know this is true because you impeached Trump twice without any such evidence. The inquiry was authorized as well.

You aren't very smart, are you? I gave you a bit more credit. The Trump family would already be in jail with half of what they presented against Joe was brought against them. We know this is true because you impeached Trump twice without any such evidence. The inquiry was authorized as well.
Trump would be in jail if wasn't a failed president and Melania just broke a piece of his ass off, Jack.

BSG runs circles around you and we all laugh.

Imagine someone questioning the intelligence of another and the very next words out of their mouth's are: 2+2= orange.

Unlike with Clinton and Trump, there was no vote in the House to authorize an impeachment inquiry into President Biden. Kevin McCarthy just held one without authorization. None of the witnesses called by the Republicans presented any evidence.

Unlike with Clinton and Trump, there was no vote in the House to authorize an impeachment inquiry into President Biden. Kevin McCarthy just held one without authorization. None of the witnesses called by the Republicans presented any evidence.
Pelosi did not call for an "impeachment inquiry" vote either. Because it isn't a House rule.

That last sentence proves you are full of shit all the way up to your eyeballs that are obviously blinded by it:

"Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) moved to launch an official impeachment inquiry into President Biden on Tuesday — without a vote on the House floor.

It’s perfectly legal and constitutional for McCarthy to start an inquiry without a vote. But it’s a significant reversal for the GOP Speaker, who just 11 days ago said he would not open an official probe without a floor vote.

It also leaves him open to cries of hypocrisy: McCarthy criticized former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for kicking off an impeachment inquiry of former President Trump in the same manner in 2019. Pelosi announced an inquiry Sept. 24, but the House did not vote on the matter until Oct. 31.

Asked Tuesday whether he was being hypocritical, McCarthy referred back to Pelosi: “I’m not, because she changed the precedent.”

“I warned her not to do it that way in the process. And that’s what she did; that’s what we did,” McCarthy said."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...chment-inquiry-without-a-vote-and-why-he-can/

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats brought this on. They set the precedent.

It appears BSG, dull now with rear end in tatters has left the field.:rolleyes:
I will concede that the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump was begun without a full vote by the House. But all the witnesses called by the Republicans in the inquiry into Joe Biden still swore under oath that they had no factual evidence to support the accusations. No evidence sounds like an exoneration.

I just saw that forensic accountant that testified at the impeachment hearing on the news. He said something that I have not heard before:

"Hunter Biden was receiving over a million dollars a year to be on the board of Burisma with no experience for an oil company. I just went and looked at the same year 2015 for Exxon Mobile: Their average compensation for their directors, their independent directors was about $350,000 a year. So you have to ask yourself almost two and a half times the rate, what is Burisma paying Hunter Biden for and why?"

I will concede that the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump was begun without a full vote by the House. But all the witnesses called by the Republicans in the inquiry into Joe Biden still swore under oath that they had no factual evidence to support the accusations. No evidence sounds like an exoneration.
Means nothing. Further evidence is still under subpoena and has yet to be reviewed by the committee. He committed an impeachable offense when he extorted the Ukrainians into firing that prosecutor, who was investigating Hunter's employer Burisma, in exchange for a billion dollars in foreign aid. That was the real quid pro quo you couldn't find in the Trump case. I said way back then your side was projecting their crimes onto Trump. (see post 225) You need to ask yourself, what were the Ukrainians buying when they gave 5 million dollars apiece to Joe and Hunter? That's in the bank records the committee already has.

It’s an inquiry. Considering the DOJ allowed tax evasion to run out the statute of limitations, a fraudulent plea deal, the IRS withholding bank statements, DOJ refusing to take the initiative on the Biden laptop which I also blame Bill Barr, ignoring two IRS whistleblowers, an with all that there is still enough compelling circumstantial evidence to go forward with the inquiry. The failure of the IRS and DOJ to do their due diligence doesn’t make Joe Biden innocent of bribery it just means that all the levers of prosecutorial power lies with the White House. Basically abuse of power and a corrupt DOJ.

Not only ignoring the IRS whistleblowers but restricting investigative avenues.

Last edited:
You need to ask yourself, what were the Ukrainians buying when they gave 5 million dollars apiece to Joe and Hunter? That's in the bank records the committee already has.
^
(Quited for posterity and stupidity)

No one has to ask themselves anything about a bald faced LIE.

If "the committee" already had bank records and corroborating evidence of such a payment being made for specific services rendered, then President Biden and Hunter would have been indicted looooong ago.

🙄

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

I just went and looked at the same year 2015 for Exxon Mobile: Their average compensation for their directors, their independent directors was about $350,000 a year.
Why the average? What were the top figures?

^
(Quited for posterity and stupidity)

No one has to ask themselves anything about a bald faced LIE.

If "the committee" already had bank records and corroborating evidence of such a payment being made for specific services rendered, then President Biden and Hunter would have been indicted looooong ago.

🙄

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸
The DOJ falls under the purview of the current administration and running a protection racket for the Biden crime family. It’s a DOJ function to initiate grand juries for federal crimes and to indict.

Don't get sidetracked by the bullshit, it's an INQUIRY not an impeachment TRIAL. The point of the inquiry is to see if there's additional evidence beyond what they already have. The inquiry also gives the committee additional powers that it didn't have prior to beginning the inquiry to get that evidence.

Ninnygirl has already backtracked on the "but it needed a vote first!!!" claim. One wonders if she'll eventually have to backtrack from the "no evidence" claim as well.

Don't get sidetracked by the bullshit, it's an INQUIRY not an impeachment TRIAL. The point of the inquiry is to see if there's additional evidence beyond what they already have. The inquiry also gives the committee additional powers that it didn't have prior to beginning the inquiry to get that evidence.

Ninnygirl has already backtracked on the "but it needed a vote first!!!" claim. One wonders if she'll eventually have to backtrack from the "no evidence" claim as well.
The inquiry is to investigate the accusations to see if they rise to the level of impeachment. Yes, they collect additional evidence that can be used in a trial.

Back