The Biden Impeachment Is Coming?

Robert Menedez says bullshit.
Don't get sidetracked by the bullshit, it's an INQUIRY not an impeachment TRIAL. The point of the inquiry is to see if there's additional evidence beyond what they already have. The inquiry also gives the committee additional powers that it didn't have prior to beginning the inquiry to get that evidence.

Ninnygirl has already backtracked on the "but it needed a vote first!!!" claim. One wonders if she'll eventually have to backtrack from the "no evidence" claim as well.

It a dog and pony show Harpy.

The whole thing has been investigated by smarter and better people than "the republican committee".for over five years.

JFC

SAD!!!

I will concede that the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump was begun without a full vote by the House. But all the witnesses called by the Republicans in the inquiry into Joe Biden still swore under oath that they had no factual evidence to support the accusations. No evidence sounds like an exoneration.

BSG be like trump and concede nothing to these assholes! The ‘Wahhhhh, Pelosi didn’t take a vote!” argument is moot and trump’s DOJ made it so. Although, you and I could STILL argue the legal standing Pelosi had in NOT taking a vote. https://www.newsweek.com/why-pelosi-does-not-need-full-house-vote-impeachment-inquiry-1463320

But never mind. This is what’s relevant now courtesy of trump and his swamp DOJ and their ruling AFTER trump’s first impeachment: https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/12/trump-doj-assist-biden-impeachment-probe-00115393

Because we know that immoral republicans don’t follow even their own rules - our anger should be towards our democratic leaders who are not asking for McCarthy and the republicans to adhere to DOJ guidelines, but I grant they may use this to their advantage later if needed.

Also, this post is an open invitation for anyone with legalese knowledge to give their differing view.

I stand by what I said earlier. This is kabuki theater and dems currently are letting McCarthy continue on to their own selfish embarrassment. 18 repubs sit in districts won by Biden. McCarthy cannot risk losing even one of them by having them vote to start impeachment proceedings. The republican hopes of impeaching Biden, like anything that republicans hope to pass in the House, rests on McCarthy reaching over the aisle to gain democratic support. Good luck with that.

luluwpp.gif

has the impeachment come yet?

do we have time to grab a bite to eat before it starts?

You aren't very smart, are you? I gave you a bit more credit. The Trump family would already be in jail with half of what they presented against Joe was brought against them. We know this is true because you impeached Trump twice without any such evidence. The inquiry was authorized as well.
I smell another Arizona fraud fail coming for wrongway...

Turley was such a great a witness. He admitted that they have no evidence that would justify articles of impeachment. 🤣

As is typical for the left, they only hear what they want to hear and then deceptively edit out the rest.

Turley said at present there isn't enough evidence to impeach but that there is sufficient evidence to open the inquiry.

I stand by what I said earlier. This is kabuki theater and dems currently are letting McCarthy continue on to their own selfish embarrassment. 18 repubs sit in districts won by Biden. McCarthy cannot risk losing even one of them by having them vote to start impeachment proceedings. The republican hopes of impeaching Biden, like anything that republicans hope to pass in the House, rests on McCarthy reaching over the aisle to gain democratic support. Good luck with that.
There will be no impeachment of Biden. However the American people deserve to know the truth. Dems don’t give a crap about justice or one bit curious on whether Biden is corrupt and compromised. Dems only care about party loyalty. Pubs seem in disarray because they aren’t a bunch of lemmings, they’re independent thinkers and actually care about their constituents. Dems only care about power regardless of how they attain it. Mostly through corrupt and unethical behavior.

Every witness called has said that they have no evidence, only allegations, things that they read on Facebook. The only thing that looked like anything turned out to be a straight lie, a fake document. But that won't stop the spineless ones from declaring their piece of lame retaliatory theatre a success.

There will be no impeachment of Biden. However the American people deserve to know the truth. Dems don’t give a crap about justice or one bit curious on whether Biden is corrupt and compromised. Dems only care about party loyalty. Pubs seem in disarray because they aren’t a bunch of lemmings, they’re independent thinkers and actually care about their constituents. Dems only care about power regardless of how they attain it. Mostly through corrupt and unethical behavior.
You only seem to care about party loyalty as well, Mr. Sock Puppet Poster. You look at the blatant corruption of Trump and see only a "Witch hunt" for political gain and don't give a fuck about how serious and blatant his crimes are, and in fact you seem to think he ought to be above the law, and that a corrupt and repressive government ought to be allowed to do whatever it wants. So long as it's a Republican led government that actively strives to quash individual liberties and enrich the millionaires and mega-corporations. Yes, they care about their constituents- millionares, white natinonalists. While giving everyone else the finger (or at least, a tax increase and less of a safety net.)

I am not a dyed in the wool democrat, but you can be sure I care about Justice- and want to see it applied- to Trump as well as to any other law-breaker.

Did Biden Break the law? Then let's see justice.

Did Biden break the law? Lets see EVIDENCE first. American people deserve to know the truth.

There is no evidence of Biden breaking the law. There is, however, plenty of evidence that Trump did. I am sorry you are not able to comprehend this, despite your laughable claims to be a lawyer. American people know the truth.

So quit wasting time with your talking sock puppet posts, Mr. Tasty Suck Toy (Geesus, how many fucking screen names do you have now??? Why don't you Get a LIFE, for Christ sake!)

You only seem to care about party loyalty as well, Mr. Sock Puppet Poster. You look at the blatant corruption of Trump and see only a "Witch hunt" for political gain and don't give a fuck about how serious and blatant his crimes are, and in fact you seem to think he ought to be above the law, and that a corrupt and repressive government ought to be allowed to do whatever it wants. So long as it's a Republican led government that actively strives to quash individual liberties and enrich the millionaires and mega-corporations. Yes, they care about their constituents- millionares, white natinonalists. While giving everyone else the finger (or at least, a tax increase and less of a safety net.)

I am not a dyed in the wool democrat, but you can be sure I care about Justice- and want to see it applied- to Trump as well as to any other law-breaker.

Did Biden Break the law? Then let's see justice.

Did Biden break the law? Lets see EVIDENCE first. American people deserve to know the truth.

There is no evidence of Biden breaking the law. There is, however, plenty of evidence that Trump did. I am sorry you are not able to comprehend this, despite your laughable claims to be a lawyer. American people know the truth.

So quit wasting time with your talking sock puppet posts, Mr. Tasty Suck Toy (Geesus, how many fucking screen names do you have now??? Why don't you Get a LIFE, for Christ sake!)
You can't expect justice when the DOJ is running a protection racket for the Bidens. Those tax evasion incidents ( charges ) were allowed to run out the statute of limitations. The amount of compensation that would add up to millions of dollars in back taxes is several millions. Federal prosecutors on most media outlets are just appalled by the dereliction of duty by Delaware US attorneys, are all in agreement that to prosecute tax evasion is at most 6 months for preparation for trial not 5 years. Allowing the statute of limitation to run out closes down the case to any further investigation protecting Joe Biden from any scrutiny. You keep believing that the justice system is applying the law fairly. Just to be fair Barr's lack of good judgement is as culpable as Weiss.

I have 10 screen names see if you can find them.

of course you do, need to be able to reply to yourself and feel like what you said makes sense.

Pretty sad dude.
YUP!!!! That's the ticket dumbass! You have now replaced FUZZYNUTS as the new leader of the gallactically stupid club.

YUP!!!! That's the ticket dumbass! You have now replaced FUZZYNUTS as the new leader of the gallactically stupid club.
Only one screen name for me, if people support me they are genuine people- and not attempts to “stuff” the ballot box.

1 person 1 vote.. and you are yelling about fraud. You are a fraud.

Only one screen name for me, if people support me they are genuine people- and not attempts to “stuff” the ballot box.

1 person 1 vote.. and you are yelling about fraud. You are a fraud.
And you're still a dumbass!

Icanhelp1: the new leader of the gallactically(spelling) stupid club.

🙄🙄🙄 We all make mistakes. Shall we say this one was…. Galactic?

Icanhelp1: the new leader of the gallactically(spelling) stupid club.

🙄🙄🙄 We all make mistakes. Shall we say this one was…. Galactic?
Typo, proud of you chicken shit artist. Just in time posse rides again. Don’t make a mistake! :eek:

Typo, proud of you chicken shit artist. Just in time posse rides again. Don’t make a mistake! :eek:

I am not one to correct someone making a typo. I told you that we all make mistakes. Why I pointed out your mistake is because you had a typo while calling someone else stupid. Let that sink in.

I am not one to correct someone making a typo. I told you that we all make mistakes. Why I pointed out your mistake is because you had a typo while calling someone else stupid. Let that sink in.
I know you couldn't help yourself. I'll return the favor sometime.

No worries. You still haven’t figured out the intent of my other post from earlier. Seriously, rest your weary brain, call it a night and go get some good sleep.
You posting had dual intent I only addressed one.

Back